Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 8 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreams..Topic%20Title

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

I don't know what the hell kinda dream I had last night but I woke up with what I think was cum inside my mouth. o_0
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

Ace Fangirl

Yaragorm wrote:
I don't know what the hell kinda dream I had last night but I woke up with what I think was cum inside my mouth. o_0

... IRL?

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

RoundedEdge wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:

... IRL?

Yes...

Ace Fangirl

... I really don't want to know what happened to you last night.

Eww.

Look! A doot!

It was Gant......*shot*

I had a dream a few nights ago where we were all in the speech room and I was with the people I used to hang out with. I had tape on my pants so I pulled it off while I talked to my former friend Quincey. She held out her hand like I was going to hand her the tape. But I realized that she didn't notice hat I was going to throw it away myself. So I pushed through the crowd of people and tried to throw the tape away. But the dream ended before I could.

Yaragorm wrote:

:pft: Oh, Yaragorm.

I had a dream recently they were either putting the Donkey Kong show back on TV (wtf?!?!?!1) or doing a remake of it. Then there were Kremlings.

EVERYWHERE

Audere est facere.

I had this really wacky dream last night. In one part, I was the apprentice of Spock (yes, THAT Spock) and in the next moment, Aladdin was put to prison in a room with very long millipedes. Then he turned into my dad and the chamber became a library. I escaped and became a pizza delivery girl and delivered pizza to a pancake shop where I was hired. Then I found myself on a beach trying to surf, then a car where we were dropped off and had to sleep under an overpass with a family of poor people who apparently had a hidden house under the flyover. Then I woke up because of my dad and mom arguing. Yes, I know it's really wacky, and I wanted to really continue the first part of the dream since I'm a huge Trekkie. :keiko:
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

Look! A doot!

I had a dream last night me, my friend Rachel, and my other friend Tonja fell through aportal. We wanted to get hom so we talked to this old lady and she told us how to find portals and keep going through them ubntil we get home. We went through the next portal and Tonja threw up. Then I said ew and I said that we were in the gym for my elementary school. But then we went through the portal and I ended up feeling like I just go t out of the shower. I waslked in to a very homey looking cabin room with several beds, a fan, and there were girls from my girl scout troop. Then Erin, one of my friends from girl scouts, started to yell at me. But I magically ended up in the portal. I fell out of it in a closet and when I looked out there was Diego Armando (He looked like he was in high school 0.o) and several other Diego Armandos, only in different clothes. I kept telling him how awsome he was and that his room was awsome. We were in like a hotel by the way. The walls in his room were red and there were two twin beds. There were clothes and shoes scattered on the floor. There were cabinets above this long shelf-desk thing. There was this christmas ornament of the Beatles that I saw in a magazine before I fell asleep. I saw all of this while running to a closet that had three different walls with portals. In the next demention thing there was this guy and he was like "HEY YOU SLUTS!" I then saw us hiding under this jacket that we had to cover us from rain. We thought he was coming at us but we figured out that he was going to this huge group of girls that looked like steryotypical hookers. But I don't remember anything past that.

~I'm a guy, surprisingly~

Yaragorm wrote:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Last night I dreampt that the world was ending in 2012 and everyone in Court Records had a massive cyber orgy right before it ended.

:)

Yaragorm wrote:
Last night I dreampt that the world was ending in 2012 and everyone in Court Records had a massive cyber orgy right before it ended.

If you're this desperate for sex go hire a prostitute.

Ace Fangirl

Chloebabes wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:

I applaud him for being able to wait until 2012.

Chloebabes wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:

This.

Duclis wrote:
Chloebabes wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:

This.

Seconded. xX

[Words]

He probably can't afford it.
And 2012 is complete bull, FYI.

The cape is self-fluttering

Yaragorm wrote:

All right, now you're just making stuff up. =P
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

The world's ending tomorrow though. CYBER-ORGY NOW!

It's not gonna work, is it?

Moo.

Yaragorm wrote:

You just made me throw up.
Moo.

Look! A doot!

I had a dream that my mom was walking down the hallway. o.0

No

Yaragorm wrote:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Badskull wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:

Adrian in black wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:

All right, now you're just making stuff up. =P

No I wasn't, I swear it.

Three days ago, I had a dream where I was riding a bicycle and somehow ended up in quicksand.

There's something up with piping in our house and it get's really really hot in my room, even in winter. One night I just kept waking up in the middle of the night, I woke up at least four times, I had to get up each time, open the window, let the room cool for a while and close the window (cause I'd get sick if I just left it open)... Then at one point I had this dream where there was a bunch of people in some place I didn't recognize (though they claimed it was a sports academy thingie near my home) and Princess Leia was there, and I was wearing fancy clothes, like a crossover between Adrian and Franziska, maybe. And then someone said that "that thing (I don't remember what it was) is broken and overheated, it's gonna explode. I think we're all gonna die but if you've got a car then maybe you should try leaving, it's worth a shot! :edgy:" and then I left with this other fancy woman and we were talking about nice things until we realized the thing finally exploded and there was a huge sea of flame following us and I told the woman to drive faster but she said her car won't go faster and we thought it would be faster if we ran (:'DDD How slow was her car?!) and we ended up on an iron bridge that went across a huge canyon and we realized if we run in that direction, the flames will sweep right over us. Then we ran to the bridge and we realized it was broken. Then we just stood there, holding each other and I closed my eyes and I was holding my breath cause I knew my lungs would burn if I breathed the air (we were apparently covered from the flames somehow) and in the end I couldn't hold it anymore and I felt this terrifyingly realistic hot burning feeling when I gasped. It was horrible. And suddenly I was alive and well (I propably saved before the explosion and loaded my game, or then somebody used a Phoenix Down) and we were looking at a map and my dad pointed at it and said where the flames reached and I said: "Damnit! We were there when we got burnt! It was only a few meters!" ...and my dad laughed at me...

But it was horrible! It was so hot in my room that I saw dreams of burning! XD

:oops: Sorry, that's a bit long...
Daughter of PandaPrinzessin & J.D. Sister of la sombra se levantó Meenyman and Scarred_owl
Beautiful signature by Nadindi <3

Look! A doot!

I had a dream where there was these people playing some game in my school's gym. In the front of the line was Sid form Ice Age. I asked the sloth to give let me play. He did and I did whatever it was and the force was so strong that I was thrown into the bleachers that were in a different place. The next thing I knew Sid was leaning over me and he had his paw out saying I was really good. I got scared and screamed at him to go away.

The cape is self-fluttering

I had a dream I was an actress playing Morticia Addams in a new godawful straight-to-video Addams Family movie. (Which is a pity; I really enjoyed the ones at the theatre in the 90s.)
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Look! A doot!

I had a dream having to do with a really big house tha looked like several places that I had been before. BUt I can't remember much about it.

Moo.

Last night I dreant someone on my forum came out of the computer and murdered me. It woke me up in the middle of the night.
Moo.

Yesterday, I had a dream where my mom was screaming at me for whatever reason. She was calling me names and other harsh things and I was balling my eyes out like crazy. When I woke up, my eyes were watery... Interesting.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Had a dream that I drove my dad's car into a swimming pool and successfully blamed it on my sister.

[Words]

I never remember my dreams...But they're probably awesome.

^ Same here, but I know that ALL of them are weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky. xX

Some painkillers gave both me and my mom nightmares ones. I took them when I had a fever and whenever I did, I had the same dream where I walk around our house, I always went into each room in the same order and it was as if someone was whispering into my ear and eventually when I reached my parents room the voice said that everything will disappear soon, because the world is uh, well in Finnish I'd say that something is "hiuskarvan varassa". A dictionary said it's translated as: hang in the balance... well 'hiuskarva' means a single hair, so you get the point, hopefully. ^^; And when I heard that, I went into my brother's old room and I saw white thin strings all around the room. In the middle there was a round object. (it was a lot like a planetarium?) And then all of a sudden, one of the strings break and it makes a high sound, and after that it always got completely silent and everything turned dark. Cause everything disappeared. :eh?:

Did I hate having a fever or what...

And it was really weird, cause frankly, I could have been sleepwalking. It felt so real when I walked around the house.
Daughter of PandaPrinzessin & J.D. Sister of la sombra se levantó Meenyman and Scarred_owl

That's really scary, don't take that painkillers anymore. x_X

Shake it up, baby, now, TWIST AND SHOUT!

I have many pleasurable dreams. The last one involved Rihanna.

[Words]

lucky...

Satoshi wrote:
That's really scary, don't take that painkillers anymore. x_X

My mom stopped buying that brand cause she got nightmares because of it too. o__o I haven't had that dream even once after I stopped using whatever brand it was. Thank goodness.

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

Ultimate Prosecutor wrote:
I have many pleasurable dreams. The last one involved Rihanna.

Explains why I woke up with cum in my mouth. I told you to stop wanking in bed.
fuck

A beautiful world indeed.

Spoiler: Might be offensive to some
Let's see. I recall only a few parts from the dream I just had, but I do remember watching my friend (who is gay) being raped by a few (for the sake of the story let's call them) bullies. Oddly enough it was in broad daylight, and in front of my first house I lived in no less.

Lol. I can see Uranus.

Location: Lost in the deepest part of my church. (That place is a laberynth!)

I had a dream where i was talking in it and my best friend found out how i liked
awesome sig by Ptapcc!
Deviantart!

Kayworth Supporter

I had one where I crashed out a train window and fell off a cliff broke all my bones and fell forever untill I woke up :yogi:

neoswordmaster wrote:
Spoiler: Might be offensive to some
Let's see. I recall only a few parts from the dream I just had, but I do remember watching my friend (who is gay) being raped by a few (for the sake of the story let's call them) bullies. Oddly enough it was in broad daylight, and in front of my first house I lived in no less.

I wonder what that's supposed to represent.

Anyway last night I had the funniest dream ever concerning a team of detectives trying to stop a serial killer who cuts up many victims and sews the body parts on to the other victims so all of the parts are mixed up and stuff
The only line I can remember is.
"Missus (cant remember name) I need you to tell me if this is your husband...Dont mind the cock stuck to his face just tell me if this is your husband"
Nothing.
Page 8 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices