I hate being cold.

I hate being hot.

I hate stickers.
Re: Alright, time to spill!!!Topic%20Title

Love, learn, live.

coffeecookiecake wrote:
MikeMeekinsFan wrote:
I love Backstreet boys and proud of it!

SO BITE ME IF YOU THINK I'M WEIRD! (not really, jk.... XD)

But I do love them.....:P

you're not alone!!! :)))

BSB <3

Yay, BSB FANS UNITE! <3 :D

Anywho......... I tend to only get 5 hours of sleep.

I'm Catholic and I'm interested in my religion but I hate how strict it is......

I love rock music but I hate screamo music. Guh..... it hurts my throat just listening to it.....

I believe that people have their own gaurdian angel. (even those who don't follow christian beliefs) As crazy as it sounds.

I was extremely annoying when I was younger. God, even I wanted to slap myself thinking back now! XD

I'm related to Milton Hershey and Davy Crockett

My best friend is the 3rd cousin of Justin Timberlake (of course she was my friend before I knew that)

I have a crush on one of the members here (no, I doubt I'll ever go on a date with him, unless somehow I end up living where he does) I just admire him. :P YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IT IS! >:3

I fell inlove with someone two summers ago. I wanted to be in a relationship with him. But he hated long distant relationships, so we love each other. But we are more then friends but we aren't Boyfriend and Girlfriend.

I hate pretty boys without personality.

Most concerned citizen out there.

There is no shame of liking the BSB. :redd:
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell

Okay, I'll give ya one...

... not >___>

MikeMeekinsFan wrote:
I believe that people have their own gaurdian angel. (even those who don't follow christian beliefs) As crazy as it sounds.

I believe in that too. In some sort of way, anyways... I mean I believe that there is some kind of power looking after us all, maybe it's an angel for all of us, or then it's God. At least I know we aren't alone when we think we are.

I'm in your skies; raeping your balloons

- I'm okay with homosexuality but bisexuality creeps me out.

- I'm only sexually attracted to effeminate men. The fact most are gay is that I'm most likely only going to get a mercy-fuck from them.

- I run upstairs on all fours when noone's looking.

- I like to play truant...A LOT. And then fake an MC.

- I like to pluck my hair out. What kind of hair I'll let you guess =p

- I think Digimon has some of the best yaoi, but I don't like it's anime, games or manga.

- Heroes is not that great.

- Neither is Lost.

- Firefly/Serenity and Buffy the Vampire Slayer are better than those two!

- I think Yu-Gi-Oh the Abridged Series is the best thing since sliced bread.

- I KNOW I'm better than the rest of my class.

- I can control gusts of wind since I was a little girl. It started when I crawled up onto our marble table and yelled outloud for no real reason. A gust of wind always blew back strongly at me. In China, I was able to direct the direction and speed of the wind that was flowing through the wind-tunnel between two buildings. My friends commented that it was true, that whatever I told the wind to do (forward, backward, faster, slower etc.) it was doing it. I haven't actually used this talent in a while, so I don't know if it still works.

And yes, that last one isn't a joke.

♥mafia chick♥

woah there! i can control gusts of wind too!
i discovered it back when i was six or seven. i got really angry and things just happened. i practiced every day since then. i just close my eyes and hum in my head.

now i sound silly.

Byakko wrote:
- I can control gusts of wind since I was a little girl. It started when I crawled up onto our marble table and yelled outloud for no real reason. A gust of wind always blew back strongly at me. In China, I was able to direct the direction and speed of the wind that was flowing through the wind-tunnel between two buildings. My friends commented that it was true, that whatever I told the wind to do (forward, backward, faster, slower etc.) it was doing it. I haven't actually used this talent in a while, so I don't know if it still works.

And yes, that last one isn't a joke.

coffeecookiecake wrote:
i discovered it back when i was six or seven. i got really angry and things just happened. i practiced every day since then. i just close my eyes and hum in my head.

now i sound silly.

I'm a little scared right now... :payne:

Quote:

At least it wasn't an Avatar; The Last Airbender reference (I liked the show, but dammit people I'm not bald or have an arrow tattooed on my head!)

And yes, I'm totally being serious about this. The reason I don't document it is that it isn't a stable occurrence and I honestly think that I've lost favor with whatever was obliging to my whims. Ever since China (the entity's homeland I suppose), I haven't been able to command the wind, nor have a chance to do so. I'm embarrassed to do the yelling technique now (which I think made it upset in fact, since I stopped communicating), and there aren't strong enough gusts of wind here to check out if I can still command the gusts to any degree.

I think it's the White Tiger of the West (which I hold as my personal patron saint); it commands the element of Wind and Metal.

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Nego wrote:

You do believe in guardian angels, but are scared of people who supposedly control winds?

And I'd quite like to see that. Free resources of wind energy would rock the world :)

Love, learn, live.

I can somewhat comminicate with the dead. When I was 2 I used to tell who was in the grave in cemeteries. I told how they died, their emotions and even what they did before they died.

Stalker Horse?!

As if I'm gonna tell a bunch of random people on the internet my secrets, non-existant as they are.

Keisan Loire

Erm... i dunno i dislike insects, am afraid of spiders and....
:unlock:
Shauna lol
credit for sprite used goes to TheTigress
Please check out my deviantART
http://nexas-kun.deviantart.com/

Tinker wrote:
Nego wrote:

You do believe in guardian angels, but are scared of people who supposedly control winds?

I belive in powers people cannot posses. I don't belive we humans have any special powers in this world.

joshy

Sometimes, when I'm bored, I waste my time on Internet forums of video games that aren't all that popular.

Love, learn, live.

I have a Backstreet boys song stuck in my head! <3 *sigh* it's good to have that feeling.....

Smooth operator

My friends hate Pheonix Wright so therefore I have no friends on this board that I live near me.

And I write really good, problem is I'm too lazy to come up with a fanfic or something like that.

♥mafia chick♥

Byakko wrote:
Quote:

At least it wasn't an Avatar; The Last Airbender reference (I liked the show, but dammit people I'm not bald or have an arrow tattooed on my head!)

And yes, I'm totally being serious about this. The reason I don't document it is that it isn't a stable occurrence and I honestly think that I've lost favor with whatever was obliging to my whims. Ever since China (the entity's homeland I suppose), I haven't been able to command the wind, nor have a chance to do so. I'm embarrassed to do the yelling technique now (which I think made it upset in fact, since I stopped communicating), and there aren't strong enough gusts of wind here to check out if I can still command the gusts to any degree.

I think it's the White Tiger of the West (which I hold as my personal patron saint); it commands the element of Wind and Metal.

i can still do it, and i don't need to speak. just concentrate. i do it while waiting for the schoolbus, when passing by a cute guy (echhhh!), i can basically create my own air.

Most concerned citizen out there.

Secret #2:

I have a HUGE fascination with WWII.
Xbox Live: LadyDuoMaxwell

I'm scared of butterflies
No, rly.

Love, learn, live.

I am such a Japan Nerd! :D

Keisan Loire

coffeecookiecake wrote:
Byakko wrote:
Quote:

i can still do it, and i don't need to speak. just concentrate. i do it while waiting for the schoolbus, when passing by a cute guy (echhhh!), i can basically create my own air.

Wow! would love to be able to do that! I would love to have some sort of 'power' but power over the wind would be my number1. I've always loved wind powers in rpg's, anime etx.
credit for sprite used goes to TheTigress
Please check out my deviantART
http://nexas-kun.deviantart.com/

/v/'s Godot?

Ok, I RP Godot and my GF RPs Mia during sex sometimes. XD

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

I wouldn't call these secrets, per say, but fuck it.

- I'm so impatient I end up spoiling myself on practically everything. Recent examples are AA3 and Resident Evil Extinction.

- I find latinas so fucking hot.

- I have all of Afroman's albums, which total to about 11 or so.

- My first dream in life was to be a chef, which then dispelled when I desired to be a game designer. This then changed back to being a chef, which then changed into my goal of being a music producer, which came about when I really got into music.

- I gave up caring what people thought about me after getting pissed off with trying to live up to people's expectations. I'm a happier person for it, and I'm glad to have done it.

- I wasn't always into rap music, but it was my way of rebeling against what people thought of me. Gradually, it became my favourite music genre.

- Lil Jon is not, in fact, my favourite artist. That spot goes to the Black Eyed Peas, because I'm such a hippie.

- I like playing older games which I played when I was a few years younger. This happened to me over the summer where I'd play games like Sly Cooper till 5 in the morning.

- I'm all for racial and gender equality, but I don't actively support them.
fuck

Quote:
I belive in powers people cannot posses. I don't belive we humans have any special powers in this world.

True, but then again, you're prolly not Asian. In our folklore, humans and animals were able to cultivate themselves through meditation and experience to achieve 'shen'-hood (not exactly demi-god, but higher than just spirit).

The progression of the being is roughly: Animal/Inanimate object ---> Spirit/Demon (for lack of a better word) ---> Demi-God ---> Full God-hood

In Chinese/Asian culture, this is the old 'natural order', and unless the creature/human is inherently evil, it's considered good for them to pursue godhood.

I haven't done so myself, so I'm guessing that somewhere in my bloodline long ago, there might not have been something quite human. Odd things tend to happen to me and my family as well. Many animals arrive at our house only to die some time later; exotic animals like parrots and parakeets, civet cat etc. We give them food and water as best we can but they inexplicably always pass away the next day.

My maternal grandmother's spirit returned during the Hungry Ghost festival. My mom and her sisters baked her favorite cake and her footprints appeared in it the next day (actually, this is not an unusual occurrence with Chinese families, especially during the Hungry Ghost Festival).

Maybe I'm cursed. It was my mother who caused my grandmother's death.

If you're wondering why I'm spilling so much, I'm up at 5 am in the morning doing h/w and feeling particularly open and melancholy.

Byakko wrote:
Quote:

True, but then again, you're prolly not Asian. In our folklore, humans and animals were able to cultivate themselves through meditation and experience to achieve 'shen'-hood (not exactly demi-god, but higher than just spirit).

Yeah, I'm from Finland and in our old folklore (dead by now) there was many gods who people worshipped. Humans in general didn't have any special powers, but gods looked like humans. They had special powers (like Väinämöinen, the most known god thanks to Kalevala, for instance could sign people to moss).

And maybe I should clean that sentence I wrote a bit. I do believe that everything is possible, but I think the possibilities to certain matters are pretty low, so they would seem impossible. I believe the possibility of human possessing unnatural powers is pretty low, and that the possibility of a non-human possessing those powers is higher. I believe in humans having unnatural powers only if I see it with my bare eyes.

Quote:
I believe in humans having unnatural powers only if I see it with my bare eyes.

We've got the power of love...and possibly imagination (sings Imagination Song in Kyle voice)

But I do agree with you actually; but I can give neither explanation or excuse for what I can/could do. Unless I'm anything but human (which I believe I am), I really have no clue how I did those things before.

Byakko wrote:
Quote:
I believe in humans having unnatural powers only if I see it with my bare eyes.

We've got the power of love...and possibly imagination (sings Imagination Song in Kyle voice)

But I do agree with you actually; but I can give neither explanation or excuse for what I can/could do. Unless I'm anything but human (which I believe I am), I really have no clue how I did those things before.

Love can be explained with biology (it's in fact some chemicals working). But I belive in souls, which do the love and imagination.

I have no clue either, but maybe the conditions were right to have made it happen.

Quote:
Love can be explained with biology (it's in fact some chemicals working).

I think that's when they label it differently, just 'physical/sexual attraction'. 'Love' is generated when the parts of the brain that trigger the 'reward-response' does so when the creature is affectionate (not necessarily sexually) to its mate, and solely to its mate. This is a horrible summary of a study I read discussing why some animals do choose to be monogamous, and they were comparing two very similar sub-species of voles; one which was noted to be monogamous and the other promiscuous.

It lies in where and when the 'reward-response' is triggered to value whether remaining with the sole mate is a 'good thing' for the animal; it as noted that such a response was not evident in the promiscuous voles (as in, those areas do not light up AT ALL, with lust and sexual attraction apparently not being connected to these particular 'reward responses').

It was an interesting article. They were discussing how something like this could help women pick out men who are serious about a relationship XD

Quote:
But I belive in souls, which do the love and imagination.

What kind of souls? I tend to the belief that anything and everything has some form or be a vessel of semi-conscious spirit.

Byakko wrote:
Quote:
But I belive in souls, which do the love and imagination.

What kind of souls? I tend to the belief that anything and everything has some form or be a vessel of semi-conscious spirit.

Spirit, soul, whatever. I believe that humans has a body and a soul. The soul is like a spirit, but it can't work without a body. And a body can't work without a soul. When the body dies, the soul lives, but not in this world. It goes to Heaven or Hell, or then in some other dimension-limbo, where it lives.

The soul controls what we do. In fact we are like souls trapped inside bodies. When the body dies, we are free. Until then we try to live with what we are trapped inside. We control it's limbs and make it do things in our way. You can say that in a way, we are renting the bodies to live in this world.

Love, learn, live.

DarzieP wrote:

- I gave up caring what people thought about me after getting pissed off with trying to live up to people's expectations. I'm a happier person for it, and I'm glad to have done it.

<3 That's what's so awesome about you Darzie! :D

Ok......um....... I've only really loved 2 people in my life, Usually I start to have a crush on someone when I find something fascinating about them.

I think A.J. Mclean is the sexiest man alive! <3

I really love singing but I honestly want to become a graphic Designer......

Nrgh. Ok. Some random things that, while not "secrets", aren't quite as aparant as some other things.
-While I'm not a Britney Spears fan and never have been, I don't obsessively hate the girl-she's just a star that ran into a whole freaking barrel of bad luck.
-When I was...really young, I used to think of a video that had a N*sync (if that's how you spell it) and Britney Spears video on it as my "exercise music".
-I like 80's music, believe that one-hit wonders can change the world, and think that there are too many boy bands in the market.
-I love my microwave, Photoshop, and my calculator.
Image Image Image Image Image
"Last daughter of your royal house/ Go I, his prisoner, because I honoured/ Those things to which honour truly belongs." Antigone, Antigone.

Love, learn, live.

I believe sexuality doesn't come from the looks but the personality within that person.

Which is why I have a crush on that CR member. He has a hellava personality! <3

Zoinks

Secrets....?

- I've never had a crush on anyone/thing ever.
- There is a 20% chance of me commiting suicide when I turn 50, because I don't want to grow old.
- I don't believe in free will. People have to do what they're supposed to.

...[/emo]
3DS Friend Code: 5129-1407-0950

| -#courtrecords- | -Last.fm- | -Twitter- |

Oh, oh! I have a new one! I have a new one! :-P

It seems that my hair is going to turn grey when I'm 30. :sadshoe: So I got 12 more years to be brown-haired.

offer. cookies. now.

uhm, let's see...

-I don't like humans, I hate having to be in large groups and socialize, and I observe and look down upon at least half of them, but those that I think are intelligent are often respected
-I have about 20 different personalities, and it depends on the situation and the people I'm with which of them I'll use
-I judge people only on their soul and like or dislike them only for that, no other thing like appearance, race, or even gender (hence the platonic love and bisexuality), and actually I'd prefer being male (hence the love for crossdressing)
-I despise being touched
-I worry lots about the future and hate growing up in a way
-and.... I can control my dreams... >.>' I can control my actions in them to a certain extend, and I can dream the same dream several times on command, I can rewind them, replay them, alter them, save parts for the next night, and remember even the slightest details in the morning. plus, things from my dreams tend to have a connection to things that are going to happen...

sig by Jibo <3 (a.k.a. the best person ever, yup!)

Emo Vs. Alien! (Courtesy moi)

Another of my secrets is that... I like to stand in front of the mirror and lip-sing and dance to my favorite songs. IS THAT TOO NORMAL FOR YOU!?!?!?!?

Okay, since no one on here knows me besides my sister, I'm willing to share my secrets. Besides, Yuki knows all this already...

-I have a crush on one of my friends. He's got white eyelashes. I like them.
-He likes me too but I don't think he knows I know.
-He doesn't talk to me anymore, but he still looks at me the way he used to, that's how I first figured out he liked me.
-I often get lost in thought thinking about what would happen if I told him I'm upset that he doesn't talk to me anymore. Usually it ends with me crying.
-I have to wait like an hour to drink hot beverages. I have to wait till they're like, stone cold before I drink them. And then I guzzle them down.
10/28/07, 4:20 PM
Yuki and I just realized,

WE'RE CRAZY MAD BITCHES!!!

Special!
^
Thanks to:

~Insho, my awesome friend...
~TSS, my angstish friend...
~Yuki, my crazy mad bitch of a sister...

For no frickin' reason whatsoever!!!

What if i don't want a custom title?

I was incredibley naive and obnoxious when i was younger
I dated an uggo coz i felt sorry for him
I run upstairs on all fours at home
I talk to my food before i eat it.
I overthink things to a ridiculous level
Im terrified of getting food on my clothes or body
I still like my ex(not the uggo) and i hate it.
xxAll credit for my sig goes to Elriel.xx

Love, learn, live.

Truth is I want one of you to guess who I like for some odd reason. *_*

Oh and I have a crush on Yamamoto-san from Ninja Warrior. :bellboy:

Last edited by MikeMeekinsFan on Fri Nov 09, 2007 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Otaku, #1 Machi fan, #2 Machi Fan

I don't have any secrets Image
ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNOGANT
Page 2 of 38 [ 1503 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices