Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 6 of 19[ 756 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next

Re: Jokes?Topic%20Title

Audere est facere.

Okay, no offense if you're blonde, but I can't help but post this joke.

A blonde was very angry about frequently being called dumb because of her hair color so she went to a salon to dye her hair brown. Then, to show someone her intelligence, she went to a shepherd, saying, "If I can guess how many sheep you have, can I have one?" The shepherd agreed, and she said, "There are 158 sheep." THe shepherd exclaimed, "That's exactly right! Take any sheep you want. Then when she was about to leave, the shepherd shouted, "If I can guess the real color of your hair, can I have my dog back?"
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

Audere est facere.

Ok, another one. This is primarily a Filipino joke.

There were four men on the deck of a boat which was about to sink. These were a British, Japanese, American and Filipino. THe captain said that three people must go overboard for the ship to stay afloat. The British man said, "Long live the Queen!" and jumped. The Japanese took honor above all else, and jumped. Both the American and the Filipino knew that neither woul jump, so the Filipino said, "Mabuhay ang Pilipino!" and threw the American over.
Bummer.

Gettin' Old!

angel_of_nature wrote:

There were four men on the deck of a boat which was about to sink. These were a British, Japanese, American and Filipino. THe captain said that three people must go overboard for the ship to stay afloat. The British man said, "Long live the Queen!" and jumped. The Japanese took honor above all else, and jumped. Both the American and the Filipino knew that neither woul jump, so the Filipino said, "Mabuhay ang Pilipino!" and threw the American over.

I don't get it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Your mother is so old Jesus is in her year book.
Your mother is so bald every time she takes a shower she gets brainwashed.
Your mother is so fat that every time she turns around it's her birthday.
Your mother is so stupid she locked herself INSIDE her house.
Aaaaaannndddd
Your mother is so fat her bra size is "Lose some fucking weight!"
Nothing.

@ Above two posts:

Both Chuck Norris jokes and Billy Mays jokes got old within a week (Although I actually liked those first two Chuck Norris jokes)
Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

The cape is self-fluttering

Catgrenade wrote:
@ Above two posts:

Both Chuck Norris jokes and Billy Mays jokes got old within a week (Although I actually liked those first two Chuck Norris jokes)

:objection:

Chuck Norris jokes will never get old.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Adrian in black wrote:
Catgrenade wrote:
@ Above two posts:

They do if you're over 12 years old.

lying is bad

Chuck Norris vs. Guy on fifty-cal.

Yeah, Norris would probably lose.

Audere est facere.

Pierre wrote:
angel_of_nature wrote:

I don't get it.

"Mabuhay ang Pilipino" means "Long live the Filipinos" and since he was a Filipino, he lived and the American died. Now do you get it?
Bummer.

Komikero

Green joke up ahead.

Spoiler:
Q: What's the German word for "no longer a virgin"?
A: BROKENHYMEN!

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. Click on the above logo to visit my official website.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Chuck Norris is the spawn of pure epic.

The best part of waking up is NOT Folger's in your cup, but it's knowing that Chuck Norris did not kill you last night...

Red Bull is made from Chuck Norris's semen

Chuck Norris CAN divide by zero.
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

A beautiful world indeed.

Catgrenade wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:

Yeah, Chuck Norris just isn't that funny anymore. Anyway here's a bar joke straight from SNL Celebrity Jepordey(sp, don't care).

Connory :karma: :Two guys walk into a bar, I forget how it ends but your mother's a whore.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

neoswordmaster wrote:
Yeah, Chuck Norris just isn't that funny anymore.

They were funny when I heard them for the first time in this thread........and even funnier when I went to the list of all of them...

So meh, they may get old within a few weeks. But Billy Mays jokes are definitely awesome and always will be.

Catgrenade wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:
Catgrenade wrote:
@ Above two posts:

Not true. There's a Chuck Norris fact for everybody. For example-

Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down.
Chuck Norris is so fast, he can run around the world and punch himself in the back of the head.
Chuck Norris once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Komikero

A Twilight (blergh) one that's been circulating through text messages.

Bella: Edward, what're you doing over by the trashcan?
Edward: Oh nothing. Just chewing on your sanitary pad.

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. Click on the above logo to visit my official website.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris doesn't read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
Outer space exists because it's afraid to be on the same planet with Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
There is no chin behind Chuck Norris’ beard. There is only another fist.
Chuck Norris’ hand is the only hand that can beat a Royal Flush.
Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
Chuck Norris doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
Chuck Norris can slam a revolving door.
Chuck Norris does not get frostbite. Chuck Norris bites frost
Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.
Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Chucktatorship.

Audere est facere.

Yeah, Chuck Norris jokes can make you smile when you don't know them yet but when you do, it gets old.
Bummer.

Oh, Chuck Norris is classic. Here's one more thing about him:
When Chuck Norris plays monopoly, worlds economics crushes.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Adrian in black wrote:
Not true. There's a Chuck Norris fact for everybody.

No.

That makes absolutely no sense.

Komikero

"Women read magazines because they want to learn. Men don't. They say, 'I already know all this stuff, so just show me someone naked!'." - Jerry Seinfeld

LightningfistCal wrote:
A Twilight (blergh) one that's been circulating through text messages.

Bella: Edward, what're you doing over by the trashcan?
Edward: Oh nothing. Just chewing on your sanitary pad.

Haha, I remember an old vampire joke that went like that.

Three vampires walk into a bar. The two order beers, but the third orders a mug of hot water.

"Hot water?" the bartender asks. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure," responds the vampire.

So the waiter brings out the beers and the mug of hot water. The first two vampires sip their beers, while the third vampire takes out a used tampon and dunks it in the water for tea.

Catgrenade wrote:
Adrian in black wrote:

No.

That makes absolutely no sense.

That means that no matter who you are, you too can find a Chuck Norris fact you can enjoy.

...NAILED IT

Adrian in black wrote:

No.

That makes absolutely no sense.[/quote]

That means that no matter who you are, you too can find a Chuck Norris fact you can enjoy.[/quote]

I understand that, I'm saying that is impossible that everyone will find a Chuck Norris joke that they will like.

Whatever, this isn't worth arguing about, it's completely a matter of opinion.

Breaking hiatus.

I see all of these facts about Chuck Norris being like, the second God and all. So I have but I have one question:

Who dies in Way of the Dragon?
Spoiler:
Ding Ding, Chuck Norris. In the fight between Bruce Lee as 'Tang Lung'(?) and Chuck Norris as 'Colt', Chuck Norris is killed after about a 10 minute fight scene by Tang.

:Hoboright: Now can we please drop this argument and keep this thread in line?

Audere est facere.

LordWolfODonnell wrote:
I see all of these facts about Chuck Norris being like, the second God and all. So I have but I have one question:

Who dies in Way of the Dragon?
Spoiler:
Ding Ding, Chuck Norris. In the fight between Bruce Lee as 'Tang Lung'(?) and Chuck Norris as 'Colt', Chuck Norris is killed after about a 10 minute fight scene by Tang.

I agree. Stop arguing about Chuck Norris, because this thread isn't about him, it's about posting jokes so people in CR can smile once in a while when looking at these. And to stick to the topic, here's a joke, though it's not very funny to me:

Two men were sitting in a bar. One man looked very depressed and said, "What's wrong?" The first man said, "I found the perfect woman just today." The other man said, "Then why are you sad?" He answered, "She was looking for the perfect man."
Bummer.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Spoiler: GOD I LOVE THESE CHUCK NORRIS JOKES.
Guns don't kill people. Chuck Norris kills People.
The chief export of Chuck Norris is Pain.
Chuck Norris has two speeds. Walk, and Kill.
The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Chuck Norris 3. Cancer.
Chuck Norris is my Homeboy.
Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting.... CHUCK NORRIS GOES KILLING.
Chuck Norris uses pepper spray to spice up his steaks.
Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean.
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.
Chuck Norris is ten feet tall, weighs two-tons, breathes fire, and could eat a hammer and take a shotgun blast standing.
The Great Wall of China was originally created to keep Chuck Norris out. It failed miserably.
Contrary to popular belief, Chuck Norris, not the box jellyfish of northern Australia, is the most venomous creature on earth. Within 3 minutes of being bitten, a human being experiences the following symptoms: fever, blurred vision, beard rash, tightness of the jeans, and the feeling of being repeatedly kicked through a car windshield.
Most people have 23 pairs of chromosomes. Chuck Norris has 72... and they're all poisonous.
If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, "Two seconds 'til." After you ask, "Two seconds 'til what?" he roundhouse kicks you in the face.
Chuck Norris drives an ice cream truck covered in human skulls.
When Chuck Norris sends in his taxes, he sends blank forms and includes only a picture of himself, crouched and ready to attack. Chuck Norris has not had to pay taxes, ever.
The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.
Chuck Norris invented Kentucky Fried Chicken's famous secret recipe, with eleven herbs and spices. But nobody ever mentions the twelfth ingredient: Fear.
CNN was originally created as the "Chuck Norris Network" to update Americans with on-the-spot ass kicking in real-time.
Chuck Norris can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
What was going through the minds of all of Chuck Norris' victims before they died? His shoe.
Chuck Norris is the only man to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.
Police label anyone attacking Chuck Norris as a Code 45-11.... a suicide.
Chuck Norris doesn't churn butter. He roundhouse kicks the cows and the butter comes straight out.
Chuck Norris doesn’t wash his clothes, he disembowels them.
A Handicapped parking sign does not signify that this spot is for handicapped people. It is actually in fact a warning, that the spot belongs to Chuck Norris and that you will be handicapped if you park there.
Chuck Norris will attain statehood in 2009. His state flower will be the Magnolia.
Someone once videotaped Chuck Norris getting pissed off. It was called Walker: Texas Chain Saw Massacre.
If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
Chuck Norris originally appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."
Fool me once, shame on you. Fool Chuck Norris once and he will roundhouse you in the face.
The opening scene of the movie "Saving Private Ryan" is loosely based on games of dodgeball Chuck Norris played in second grade.
Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"
Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publically claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.
Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is based on a true story: Chuck Norris once swallowed a turtle whole, and when he crapped it out, the turtle was six feet tall and had learned karate.
Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris.
Faster than a speeding bullet ... more powerful than a locomotive ... able to leap tall buildings in a single bound... yes, these are some of Chuck Norris's warm-up exercises.
Chuck Norris is the only human being to display the Heisenberg uncertainty principle -- you can never know both exactly where and how quickly he will roundhouse-kick you in the face.
In the Bible, Jesus turned water into wine. But then Chuck Norris turned that wine into beer.
Chuck Norris can hit you so hard that he can actually alter your DNA. Decades from now your descendants will occasionally clutch their heads and yell "What The Hell was That?"
Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris discovered a new theory of relativity involving multiple universes in which Chuck Norris is even more badass than in this one. When it was discovered by Albert Einstein and made public, Chuck Norris roundhouse-kicked him in the face. We know Albert Einstein today as Stephen Hawking.
Chuck Norris doesn't shower, he only takes blood baths.
The Chuck Norris military unit was not used in the game Civilization 4, because a single Chuck Norris could defeat the entire combined nations of the world in one turn.
In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Chuck Norris could use to kill you, including the room itself.
According to the Encyclopedia Brittanica, the Native American "Trail of Tears" has been redefined as anywhere that Chuck Norris walks.
Pluto is actually an orbiting group of British soldiers from the American Revolution who entered space after the Chuck gave them a roundhouse kick to the face.
When Chuck Norris goes to donate blood, he declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.
There are no steroids in baseball. Just players Chuck Norris has breathed on.
Chuck Norris once challenged Lance Armstrong in a "Who has more testicles?" contest. Chuck Norris won by 5.
Chuck Norris was the fourth wise man, who gave baby Jesus the gift of beard, which he carried with him until he died. The other three wise men were enraged by the preference that Jesus showed to Chuck's gift, and arranged to have him written out of the bible. All three died soon after of mysterious roundhouse-kick related injuries.
Chuck Norris sheds his skin twice a year.

Catgrenade wrote:
Whatever, this isn't worth arguing about, it's completely a matter of opinion.

LordWolfODonnell wrote:

angel_of_nature wrote:
I agree. Stop arguing about Chuck Norris

Uhhh, did you guys read my last post?

Look! A doot!

Under Chick Norris's beard there isn't a chin. There's another fist.

Spoiler: Inappropriate
Chuck Norris's penis has a toenail.

lying is bad

Chuck Norris, when he goes to donate blood, declines the syringe, but instead requests a revolver and a tub.

Look! A doot!

Chuck Norris can make a woman climax by simply pointing to her and yelling "Booyah!"

Apply directly to the forehead

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

The Black Eyed Peas were once the Peas until they screwed with Chuck Norris

Look! A doot!

There was a blonde, burnette, and a red-head trapped on an island. They had been there for weeks and they were tired and hungry. But just to their luck they found a magic lamp. They rubbed it and a genie came out.
"Each of you can have one wish," he said. He turned to the burnette and waited for her wish.
"I wish I was back at home," she wished. Her wish was granted and she left the island.
Then the red-head wished the same thing. That she was off the island and back home. Then it was the blonde's turn. She looked around sadly and then looked back at the genie.
"It sure is lonely here," she sighed. "I wish my friends were here."

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

-They say the rain is God's tears, after Chuck Norris is done with him
-Chuck Norris drinks napalm to quell his heart burn.
-Chuck Norris holds the Guinness World Record for punching babies.
-If Chuck Norris were stretched out to one molecule thickness, he would encircle the universe thirteen times
-Chuck Norris burned his eyeballs out with cigartettes just to prove to some grade eight students that smoking is dangerous. It didn't work.
-Chuck Norris wore jeans so tight his wife became sterile.
-People run with the bulls for fun. The bulls are running from Chuck Norris in fear.

Audere est facere.

There were once a brunette, redhead and a blonde all stuck on an island. They each tried swiming back to the mainland. The brunette swam 1/4 of the way and drowned. The redhead swam 1/2 of the way and drowned as well. The blonde swam 3/4 of the way and said, "I'm tired." So she swam all the way back.
Bummer.

Till the landslide brought me down...

Because godot can't see red, he doesn't notice that red stroke across the no-smoking sign :toaster:
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

((This actually works, lol....)

So, yesterday, I typed 'Find Chuck Norris' into google, and hit 'I'm feeling Lucky' It came up with this.
'Google will NOT find chuck norris for you, because chuck norris finds YOU.'

http://www.nochucknorris.com/ (There's the Link.)

Look! A doot!

What do gay horses eat?

HAAAAAYYYY!!!

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

AND NOW FOR EVEN MOAR CHUCK NORRIS TRUEFAX!!!

-Chuck Norris doesn't care if Santa Claus is watching or not.
-God wanted ten days to create the world. Chuck Norris gave him seven.
-The clause "...or caused by Chuck Norris" is being added to insurance policies worldwide as a reason to deny claims based on damage caused by an act of nature.
-Chuck Norris doesn't cheat death. He wins fair and square.
-Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.
-Some kids piss their name in the snow. Chuck Norris can piss his name into concrete.
-Leading hand sanitizers claim they can kill 99.9 percent of germs. Chuck Norris can kill 100 percent of whatever the fuck he wants.
-Chuck Norris' calendar goes straight from March 31st to April 2nd; no one fools Chuck Norris.
-Chuck Norris puts the "laughter" in "manslaughter".
-Chuck Norris can delete the Recycling Bin.
-Chuck Norris owns the greatest Poker Face of all-time. It helped him win the 1983 World Series of Poker despite him holding just a Joker, a Get out of Jail Free Monopoly card, a 2 of clubs, 7 of spades and a green #4 card from the game Uno.
-On a high school math test, Chuck Norris put down "Violence" as every one of the answers. He got an A+ on the test because Chuck Norris solves all his problems with Violence.
-Chuck Norris can do a wheelie on a unicycle.
-If you spell Chuck Norris wrong on Google it doesn't say, "Did you mean Chuck Norris?" It simply replies, "Run while you still have the chance."
-Chuck Norris runs Windows Vista on his Etch-a-Sketch.
-If it looks like chicken, tastes like chicken, and feels like chicken but Chuck Norris says its beef, then it's fucking beef.
-Giraffes were created when Chuck Norris uppercutted a horse.
-Superman owns a pair of Chuck Norris pajamas.
-Chuck Norris can have both feet on the ground and kick ass at the same time.
-Chuck Norris secretly sleeps with every woman in the world once a month. They bleed for a week as a result.
-When Chuck Norris gives you the finger, he's telling you how many seconds you have left to live.
-Chuck Norris' dog is trained to pick up his own poop because Chuck Norris will not take shit from anyone.
-Chuck Norris was once on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune and was the first to spin. The next 29 minutes of the show consisted of everyone standing around awkwardly, waiting for the wheel to stop.
-Death once had a near-Chuck-Norris experience.
-Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris' PC will crash.
-M.C. Hammer learned the hard way that Chuck Norris can touch this.
-The reason newborn babies cry is because they know they have just entered a world with Chuck Norris.
-When Chuck Norris looks in a mirror the mirror shatters, because not even glass is stupid enough to get in between Chuck Norris and Chuck Norris.
-Chuck Norris once had a heart attack; his heart lost.
-Chuck Norris is 1/8th Cherokee. This has nothing to do with ancestry, the man ate a fucking Jeep.
-The only time Chuck Norris was wrong was when he thought he had made a mistake.
-It is considered a great accomplishment to go down Niagara Falls in a wooden barrel. Chuck Norris can go up Niagara Falls in a cardboard box.
-Jack was nimble, Jack was quick, but Jack still couldn't dodge Chuck Norris' roundhouse kick.
-Mr. T once defeated Chuck Norris in a game of Tic-Tac-Toe. In retaliation, Chuck Norris invented racism.
-Rosa Parks refused to get out of her seat because she was saving it for Chuck Norris.
-The last digit of pi is Chuck Norris. He is the end of all things.
-When God said, "Let there be light", Chuck Norris said, "say please."
-Chuck Norris doesn't need a miracle in order to split the ocean. He just walks in and the water gets the fuck out of the way.
-Chuck Norris can create a rock so heavy that even he can't lift it. And then he lifts it anyways, just to show you who the fuck Chuck Norris is.
-Pinatas were made in an attempt to get Chuck Norris to stop kicking the people of Mexico. Sadly this backfired, as all it has resulted in is Chuck Norris now looking for candy after he kicks his victims.
-Chuck Norris cannot predict the future; the future just better fucking do what Chuck Norris says.
-Chuck Norris can tie his shoes with his feet.
-Chuck Norris used to beat the shit out of his shadow because it was following to close. It now stands a safe 30 feet behind him.
-The saddest moment for a child is not when he learns Santa Claus isn't real, it's when he learns Chuck Norris is.

Spoiler: Naughty Chuck Norris jokes :bellboy:
-Chuck Norris is always on top during sex because Chuck Norris never fucks up.
-Once, while having sex in a tractor-trailer, part of Chuck Norris' sperm escaped and got into the engine. We now know this truck as Optimus Prime.
-Chuck Norris doesn't pop his collar, his shirts just get erections when they touch his body.
-Chuck Norris doesn't use pickup lines, he simply says, "Now."
-A rogue squirrel once challenged Chuck Norris to a nut hunt around the park. Before beginning, Chuck simply dropped his pants, instantly killing the squirrel and 3 small children. Chuck knows you can't find bigger, better nuts than that.
-Chuck Norris is currently in a legal battle with the makers of Bubble Tape. Norris claims "6 Feet of Fun" is actually the trademark for his penis.
-Chuck Norris once had an erection while lying face down and struck oil.
-Most men are okay with their wives fantasizing about Chuck Norris during sex, because they are doing the same thing.

Apply directly to the forehead

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

And now for something completely different

Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday

Time for you to sleep.

Three blind mice walk into a bar, but they have a disability, so any humour being derived from this situation is offensive and not politically correct.
-Bill Bailey (Not exact.)
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.

Moo.

A boy is in class and needs the loo.

He asks his teacher if he can go.

His teacher asks him to say the alphabet before going.

"ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOQRSTUVWXYZ"

The teacher asks "Where's your P?"

"Going down my leg!"

WA HA HA HA HA H-No.
Moo.

Last edited by Grancko on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Page 6 of 19 [ 756 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 19  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices