Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 30 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreaTopic%20Title

The cape is self-fluttering

Well, according to Wikipedia:

Quote:
A lucid dream is a dream during which the dreamer is aware that they are dreaming. During a lucid dream, the dreamer may gain some amount of control over the dream characters, narrative, and environment; however, this is not actually necessary for a dream to be described as lucid.

So, awareness. Not specifically real-life sensations or control over dreams, though the latter may happen.

I can never complete a lucid dream. The moment I realize it's a dream, I wake up. To me, a lucid dream is no different from daydreaming with your eyes closed (yes, you can argue about the level of consciousness, but my brain refuses to continue the dream).
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

You know, a Mario game!

Regardless of the definition you're using, I lucid dream all the time. There are even times when I dream that I'm waking up, but I'm still dreaming, and it happens several times in a row to the point that I'm wondering when I'm actually gonna wake up. There are some things I can't do, even though I'm dreaming. For instance, I dream about turing into a female all the time, yet no matter what I do, I can never turn my penis into a vagina.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream about a month ago that I saw the first trailer for Persona 6. It had a military motif to contrast with the thief motif of Persona 5. The main color for the game was green. It had the option to choose your gender like Persona 3 portable, with the male protagonist resembling the main character of Fire Emblem 3 houses, and the female protagonist resembling Lucina. The mascot was a rabbit that looks like Max from Sam and Max. Only time will tell how accurate my dream was to how Persona 6 will really be, but we probably won't find out for at least 5 years.
My Twitter Account

Another amazing anime/series idea occuring in my dream.
There's this building that's like a mixture of government building and library, and the library section has a place that is basically a supernatural maze where you go into and basically confront your heart/inner struggle and learn more about yourself and how to deal with things. This is done by the rumored section having a threshold that you are always warned about stepping over because once you step over and are inside this heart-thing, you cannot get out until the things have been confronted and dealt with. And this includes anyone who comes along to help the person (in my case, the protagonist - whose role I was playing - cannot leave until her older sister has confronted things).
Of course, things can be dangerous in there. Not only because of what has to be confronted, but also because it's, well, a maze, and even those that aren't the 'main character' of that specific run through the library can end up affected by things. It messes with your mind and you cannot be sure if you are in the 'real' part of the library or still in the maze-like world.
And when you are done with your thing, you still have a short time frame (visible through the second ticking down in the corner) of when you are still in this 'world', so to speak, and you can interact with the changes and the 'people' you encountered.

There was also a definite motive of... sloths going on. They kept lying around in places.
And the 'owner' of this library thing part, the magician or whatever you wanna call it, was Beerus. Or looked distinctly like him, being a cat person and having an Egyptian clothing theme.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Current dream was Dragon Quest Your Story. Kept waking up for unknown reasons. I guess I was so into watching it, it came to me in my dreams lol

Although for the past week I kept waking up with drools on my moustache so I must had some wet dreams.... :ron:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was playing a bootleg version of Punch-Out that somehow gave me the ability to mind control reptiles and amphibians by saying "Obey my command!". Soon I had an army of alligators and frogs marching out my door. A frog girl came up to me, as in a half girl half frog, like Tsuyu from My Hero Academia, and she started stabbing me with a fork. I said "obey my command" and her eyes turned blue and she gained a blank stare. I was just about to tell her to have sex with me when I woke up.
My Twitter Account

bOIng!

Alright, so last night I had a dream where my mother told me not to eat mushrooms because there are brains in them.
What.

Had an absolutely terrifying dream.
It started in something like a garage area from a school and people were preparing to pull a fake fire alarm thing, where I was supposed to lead and take care of the 'victims' by maneuvering through the fire, getting them out of the car, and dragging them to safety. As they prepared, I kept going to the EMT or firefighter that was working and begging her to not do it, at least not have me be the one doing the rescuing, because I freak out horribly during alarms and such.
Didn't help, I still had to do it. No actual smoke, but it had the alarm and had to act as if the smoke was there. I believe there was a skip and I was home, in a new place, telling my mom that I didn't do the entire exercise. I panicked too much and ended up only pulling two out of four people out, then ran off.

Things seem to go okay, except I keep having these weird moments of auditory illusions and such. It gets worse and worse, making it a drag to perform daily life and going to school, until the illusions are horrible. Then one day, I try to go into the house of my new home and realize the number on the building has changed. I can't find the number or our last name on any bells, so I call my mom.
Turns out that I am one of the victims of a fire/car accident in a garage, where it was assumed that I had been braindead. And I had taken over another person's identity, with people going along to keep me calm, but also doing things to make me remember what happened, like that alarm exercise.

Disoriented, I talk with my mom who says that we're still living in the old place - the new place belonged to a friend of hers, who had offered it as help for this charade. I am scared because this makes no sense, and I am in public with no possession of my own and keys to a place that I don't live at. I try to wrap my head around things and head back 'home', only to be told I need to stop by the garage of the place. Apparently, that's where the bodies and possessions of the victims are.
There, I go into a segregated area with body bags and covered evidence, and find my old keys. I feel paranoid and hide from everyone around, terrified because of the situation and having nothing on me that feels like 'mine'. I do get to the elevators of the home and have to look at the list of tenants and what floor they live on, to know where to go to get 'home'.

The worst part was, I dreamt this twice. In a row, just now.

The Real Human Being

the earliest part of my dream starts out with me at home, preparing to go to work. My mother had decided to come with me and we drove there with my younger brother.
The period of time at work was a blur, and on completing it I found that my brother was getting onto a school bus, not knowing where the bus was going I decided to wait for my mom.
He went on ahead and my mother reassured me that my step father was going to pick him up from wherever the bus went.
Having sat in her car for a short period of time, I quickly realized that HER car had turned into a school bus, and I was located in the seat directly behind the driver's,
and for whatever reason, the seat that I was in was built with horizontal bars, on the outside of it, making it seem like a cage. We started to dive off towards a combination of a college, mall, and art gallery.
To enter the premises the bus rode around the circumference of the building, letting me get a good look of it, OUR destination was the back of the building, where a ramp dipped down into a semi underground parking area.
The ramp was steep, and designed not to have bus roll through, but to hit a metal fence and have machinery move it. From the corner of my eye I saw something horrifying, a dog's head, recently decapitated.
Stuck onto a nail on the concrete pillar on the immediate left of the down ramp. Only someone from my position could see it, and no one would believe me when If I talked about it. After parking all the people starting leaving the bus,
but the bars made it increasingly difficult for me to leave. Eventually I was able to warp the bars enough to free myself, in my struggle to break free I saw another chilling sight, two front paws of the same dog (I hoped), nailed again
to a pillar, done so that a single nail held both of them parallel to each-other. I made not only my distress at having recently been stuck known, realized that it wasn't that I didn't think anyone would believe me, but that
if I told anyone who wasn't an authority figure, it could cause a panic. I let the bus driver know what I saw and stepped outside of the bus. My brother was there in the crowd of people, waiting to show me all the building had to offer.
Before we could leave however, an unseen force moved us all back onto the bus, and drove us towards the front of the building. I shared my hope with my brother regarding the dog, hoping that it was dead before whoever got to it.
On reaching the front of the building I was the first one out, leading the group into the front entrance. I met the rest of my family in there as the crowd dispersed. They beckoned me to go with them, they had been in the building longer
and wanted to lead me somewhere. They moved too fast, the building had thousands of interesting things to see, and I never got a second to appreciate them. So many young people, talking and having fun.
Eventually the galleries we passed through started to become more and more focused on things I in particular was deeply interested in, and I lagged behind more and more. I joked with my brother that the people making these paintings were
just as big a nerd as I was. It wasn't until I got to the last gallery that I could no longer move. I was transfixed by the paintings, I could feel the passion and love in each stroke. I wanted to buy one of the paintings, I would have done anything
to have it. I spun the painting over and over, looking for a price tag, or even the name of the artists.

Nothing, absolutely nothing.
I had finally found someone as passionate as I was, and I would never know their name, never keep something to remember them.
Despair took me there, and my last words spoken were; "Why couldn't I have come here?" And then I woke up.

I would be lying if my first though on waking wasn't relief, knowing not that it was all a dream, but that I wouldn't have to worry about there being someone out there I'd never know who I could connect to.

You know, a Mario game!

I had a dream last night that I was a popular Twitch Streamer, and I was playing a Kart Racer for the Wii based off of the Emperor's New Groove, which for some reason had characters like Stitch and Aladdin in it, when I got on a bus and slid down an angled pipe, dropping off the edge of the pipe off of the bus into a playground, where this guy was bullying this other person, I went over to him and said "why don't you pick on someone your own size, only to discover that he was a little person with 2 slightly taller bodyguards, who started chasing me into a house where I set up dice and small board game pieces to trip them up, like Home Alone. That's when I woke up.
My Twitter Account

The Real Human Being

dimentiorules wrote:
I had a dream last night that I was a popular Twitch Streamer, and I was playing a Kart Racer for the Wii based off of the Emperor's New Groove, which for some reason had characters like Stitch and Aladdin in it, when I got on a bus and slid down an angled pipe, dropping off the edge of the pipe off of the bus into a playground, where this guy was bullying this other person, I went over to him and said "why don't you pick on someone your own size, only to discover that he was a little person with 2 slightly taller bodyguards, who started chasing me into a house where I set up dice and small board game pieces to trip them up, like Home Alone. That's when I woke up.

>Disney racer

Don't give them ideas.

You know, a Mario game!

I had the weirdest dream last night. It started with me going on the Homestar Runner wiki and learning about this weird AR game that they were holding. People described participating in it as "the most surreal shit they've ever experienced". I went around the internet looking for information about how to join this game, but all anyone was giving was weird cryptic messages. I got frustrated and started asking people how to join it, which turned into me writing the messages into pieces of meat somehow. I ended up in some kind of sci fi space station, looking up at two moons from a porthole in the ceiling. I then heard Strong Bad's voice, in a similar tone to the episode "Characters from Yonder Website", announcing that they may have encountered a "space foe" in sector 3, which was apparently referring to me. I was then chased by a bunch of anthropomorphic cats that resembled cavemen, and they dragged me into a room where I forget the exact details of what happened, but it ended with me falling into a hole and arriving on an island, where I was transformed into a giant with a pirate hat and 3 moustaches layered on top of each other. I forget some of the other details, but it was around that time I woke up.
My Twitter Account

The other night - I dreamed that Centorea Shianus (Monster Musume) had gotten lost in my neighborhood, and was asking me for directions back to Japan.
Page 30 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 26, 27, 28, 29, 30

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices