Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 5 of 30[ 1173 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next

Re: So, have any weird/awesome/pleasurable/scary/freaky dreams..Topic%20Title

A beautiful world indeed.

Meh, I've had worse.

Spoiler: You don't want to know
I've dreamt that my father was trying to molest me once

...yeah I have parental issues...Frued would have a field day with me.

Look! A doot!

Yaragorm wrote:
Uh....last night I had a dream I was gay for one of my friends.... :payne:

Boy this'll be awkward come Monday.......

*raises eyebrows*

Oh really?

*holds up flashlight in face*

ARE YOU SURE IT WAS A DREAM?!

BOT:
I remember I had a dream that I was drinking taquila and they put all this salt in the lip of the glass and in the drink. I thought that the girl that made it would get mad at me if I didn't drink it so I drank it.

The cape is self-fluttering

Yaragorm wrote:

Well, I've read that those kinds of dreams don't necessarily mean you have a romantic interest in that person, but that you'd like to be closer to that person (in a totally platonic way), or are in the process of getting closer to said person. It usually has to do with the status of your relationship (non-romantically), if you two are tight (no pun intended) or wish you could be tight.

Anyway, adding another weird ass dream to the pile.

Spoiler: And this, children, is why we do not watch Alien marathons and celebrity plastic surgery stories concurrently before bed. Pretty funny, though probably NSFW
I dreamt I was growing a bunch of nipples on my back. No boob, just nippled skin everywhere. I'd reach around and there'd be a nipple right under my shoulder blade or something. And then I'd look in the mirror and there'd be ten or so nipples on the back, all different shades of brown, from light to dark. I looked like the CD label for Aerosmith's Get A Grip.

It was weird!

"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Adrian in black wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:

Well, I've read that those kinds of dreams don't necessarily mean you have a romantic interest in that person, but that you'd like to be closer to that person (in a totally platonic way), or are in the process of getting closer to said person. It usually has to do with the status of your relationship (non-romantically), if you two are tight (no pun intended) or wish you could be tight.

That's certainly....interesting......

Adrian in black wrote:
Spoiler: And this, children, is why we do not watch Alien marathons and celebrity plastic surgery stories concurrently before bed. Pretty funny, though probably NSFW
I dreamt I was growing a bunch of nipples on my back. No boob, just nippled skin everywhere. I'd reach around and there'd be a nipple right under my shoulder blade or something. And then I'd look in the mirror and there'd be ten or so nipples on the back, all different shades of brown, from light to dark. I looked like the CD label for Aerosmith's Get A Grip.

It was weird!

o_0 Reminds of that dream I had where I got turned into the Alien vs. Predator kind of alien and then a predator killed me...
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!

Audere est facere.

Well, last night I had this weird dream that when I went to the park, I saw all of my schoolmates except one in native costume, and I got so frantic because I thought that it was needed to wear native costume, because in our school, if you don't wear the native costume on the scheduled days, you have to wear native costume on the next day. :larry:
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

Pffft..

I had one where I was part of the National Snap Championships.
Yeah, the card game.
And I waas playing against one of my friends' ex's.
It was really odd because I remember my cards facing the wrong way and feeling a right prat.
Permission to use-Granted by Tonyle414 on Deviantart.com

Komikero

I once had a dream where I was standing outside our house when a weird parade marched by. They had a bunch of "Shrine Maidens" with them, all bound by ropes and tied to poles being held by masked priests (think Fatal Frame). Then all of a sudden all these HEARSES (cars that carry dead people) rushed at me. I got freaked out and rushed inside the house, but when I got in, there were no less than 10 open-casket funerals going on. I was terrified. I woke up, thankfully. O__o

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. Click on the above logo to visit my official website.

This night I had a dream, where Mario and Luigi paid us a visit to fix our shover (yeah, it's broken 4 real) but they started to jump over the place for some reason. When they left, shover was in perfect condition.
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

Audere est facere.

Well, last night I dreamt that we were having a haunted house party, trying to scare people. I was a vampire, in a room floating, trying to torture people locked in these restraining beds. After my shift, I took off my costume to find that it wasa transformed into a white horse costume!!! I let my friend wear it, then I woke up because of my sister pinching me.
Bummer.

Komikero

I just had a dream where me and my friends were about to go to 129 (an internet cafe) to play some Warcraft. Problem was, we found ourselves in a completely different part of town. None of us had been there before. Then we see that Vic (one of my friends) isn't with us. After that I find a really small bike and Van (another friend) gets a call on his phone. Turns out to be Vic, and he says he's on the "Nu Cang" restaurant with Draz... So me, Van, Raffy, and JC look for the "Nu Cang"... It turns out to not be that far away. When we step inside, we get TELEPORTED to a shopping mall. Vic and Draz comment that something's not right. I say, "DUH". Then some more bikes appear. Draz then says that we should just get to 129. So we bike away. I'm still stuck on the really small bike, though. I fall over and land in a mud pool. And I get teleported AGAIN. This time, I'm in a comic book store (YAY!) and I witness two very familiar people arguing. I watch them for a while until I see this new Ben 10 anthology and buy it.

Then I woke up.

I'm a professional comic artist and illustrator. Click on the above logo to visit my official website.

Audere est facere.

LightningfistCal wrote:
I just had a dream where me and my friends were about to go to 129 (an internet cafe) to play some Warcraft. Problem was, we found ourselves in a completely different part of town. None of us had been there before. Then we see that Vic (one of my friends) isn't with us. After that I find a really small bike and Van (another friend) gets a call on his phone. Turns out to be Vic, and he says he's on the "Nu Cang" restaurant with Draz... So me, Van, Raffy, and JC look for the "Nu Cang"... It turns out to not be that far away. When we step inside, we get TELEPORTED to a shopping mall. Vic and Draz comment that something's not right. I say, "DUH". Then some more bikes appear. Draz then says that we should just get to 129. So we bike away. I'm still stuck on the really small bike, though. I fall over and land in a mud pool. And I get teleported AGAIN. This time, I'm in a comic book store (YAY!) and I witness two very familiar people arguing. I watch them for a while until I see this new Ben 10 anthology and buy it.

Then I woke up.

One word: Weird....
Bummer.

Komikero

angel_of_nature wrote:
LightningfistCal wrote:

Then I woke up.

One word: Weird....

Yeah, but it was actually pretty fun, too. I guess it's because it seemed so real. And I was actually disappointed when I woke up, looked for my Ben 10 anthology, and couldn't find it. D:

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Had that gay for my friend dream again last night.......only this time it was a lot more.....explicit....

The cape is self-fluttering

Boy, maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe your friend is just that hot.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

A beautiful world indeed.

Yaragorm wrote:
Had that gay for my friend dream again last night.......only this time it was a lot more.....explicit....

I don't think we need a soothesayer to figure out what these dreams are telling you.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Adrian in black wrote:
Boy, maybe I'm wrong.

Maybe your friend is just that hot.

neoswordmaster wrote:
Yaragorm wrote:

I don't think we need a soothesayer to figure out what these dreams are telling you.

0_0

The funny things is, he's bi....OH GOD, I DO NOT WANT

私のホバークラフトは鰻でいっぱいです

Yaragorm wrote:

clean your sheets.
Thank you ILoveMaxGalactica* for the signature~

Look! A doot!

I dramed that I was at a Panera Bread and my friend was working there and trying to sell me a bagel. But I kept asking for plain, which I couldn't find because there was condensation on the glass separating me from the food. It was also stacked rally high with bagels. I looked at the menu and it said Bread and then listed every flavor of bagel.

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

finally, no more gay dreams

Spoiler: EXTREMELY RANDOM
Last night I had a dream where this one guy walks up to me and offers to change the tires on my piano. I say yes and he replaces them. Suddenly, robot sheep(or pigs, I forget...) crash into the wall with chainsaws in their mouths. Then something about swine flu happens where I get it and turn into a Giratina and kill everyone I hate.....but then the swat team sends in an Arceus which owns the ships out of me and as I transform back into a human, Miley Cyrus comes in and sings Yankee Doodle while sounding like Darth Vader, subsequently, she is joined by Obama and they sing the original Pokemon theme song. Soon Sarah Palin, Michael Jackson, Homer Simpson, Captain Falcon, and one of the Wild Things from 'Where the Wild Things Are' join in on singing random songs from the Animaniacs theme in French to 'Constipated'..........

I forgot what happens next, but when I wake up, it has something to do with banannas and pantyhose. :bellboy:

Look! A doot!

Three Words: What....the....hell?

This was kinda when there was a dust storm in my area but anywayz... i kinda got that dream again lol
Dream during dust storm:
I dreamt that my mum woke me up and said that i was late for school. I looked at my watch and it was 6:45 pm. I panicked- but then i woke up. The sky was sooooo orange (Gant day) so i really thought that it was 6: 45 pm but when i checked my watch- luckily it was 7: 45 AM so i went back to sleep ^^ .

Dream after dust storm:
Had the same dream but when i woke up the only thing i said was- Not again T^T... and went back to sleep

I also have this other dream where i woke up, got dressed, ate breakfast and went to school
When i woke up- i did the exact same thing so i was like- Didn't i do this just know?
Made by me :D

Time for you to sleep.

Last night, I had a dream about what the final boss of Metroid: Other M should be. ADAM MALKOVICH IN A MASSIVE CRYSTAL BODYSUIT! Yeah, you have to fight a Metroid Prime reproduction while fending off Adam. Then you actually fight him in a fight to the death. Then you have to escape the... station as he tries to gas you out. It was epic.
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou
Thanks to Midnight Jasper for the stuff.

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

I had a dream. Very odd one actually. I had just had a gaming marathon, so my dream was all about games and it was very scary.

Spoiler: completley random shit.
Gant was at the beginning, talking to Daisy from the mario series. (about swimming...) Suddenly, meekins comes out from nowhere and kidnaps Daisy and stuffs her up the pipe organ.'s pipe. Gant exclaims,
"You'll be going up another one of my organs tommorrow!" ( :beef: :beef: :beef: ) then hi-fives meekins. In the pipe organ there is Mari from drawn to life and Pearls. They decide to break out, so they climb up the pipes and run outside, only to bump into bowser, who trys to eat them. Daisy slaps him a-la Mario Party 3, but his mask falls off and he is really the beldam off coraline. Then she hands them all dolls of themselves and runs off. Pearls says, "What a nice Lady!" Then Mari goes evil and starts ripping up the book of life for some reason again. Then there are me and my siblings but we are cats and we r all pulling :beef: faces. Then I wake up in the dream, thing was, i thought I had actually woken up. So I go downstairs and Hypnogant is saying, "My Pipe organ went missing..." THEN I WAKE UP FOR REAL. AND I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING, SO I WACKED MY HEAD ON A TABLE. IT HURT.

Time for you to sleep.

Scarred_owl wrote:
I had a dream. Very odd one actually. I had just had a gaming marathon, so my dream was all about games and it was very scary.

Spoiler: completley random shit.
Gant was at the beginning, talking to Daisy from the mario series. (about swimming...) Suddenly, meekins comes out from nowhere and kidnaps Daisy and stuffs her up the pipe organ.'s pipe. Gant exclaims,
"You'll be going up another one of my organs tommorrow!" ( :beef: :beef: :beef: ) then hi-fives meekins. In the pipe organ there is Mari from drawn to life and Pearls. They decide to break out, so they climb up the pipes and run outside, only to bump into bowser, who trys to eat them. Daisy slaps him a-la Mario Party 3, but his mask falls off and he is really the beldam off coraline. Then she hands them all dolls of themselves and runs off. Pearls says, "What a nice Lady!" Then Mari goes evil and starts ripping up the book of life for some reason again. Then there are me and my siblings but we are cats and we r all pulling :beef: faces. Then I wake up in the dream, thing was, i thought I had actually woken up. So I go downstairs and Hypnogant is saying, "My Pipe organ went missing..." THEN I WAKE UP FOR REAL. AND I THOUGHT I WAS DREAMING, SO I WACKED MY HEAD ON A TABLE. IT HURT.

... :gun:
Parents: Chloe, CoffeeProsecutor Brothers: K_V_N, Auraion, OriginalBubs Son: Rarikou

I had a really weird dream that I was being chased by a giant Spearow. It disappeared suddenly right before I woke up.

Credit goes to the lovely Purple Angel for the sig, and the wonderful TheBaronAndEma for the avatar~!

Last edited by Miyako Chinatsu on Sun Nov 01, 2009 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Look! A doot!

I had a dram that me and my mom were under a higway in my mom's car and I was sitting in the backseat. I saw this dinosuar/bird thing walking outside and looking around. I thought for some reason it would give me my drivers licence. My mom rolled down the window and the thing jumped in while my mom said to not let it get in the backseat. The dinobird startyed to look at me so I put a pillow in the way of my face and it started to peck at it while I giggled myself out of my socks.

[Words]

They aren't really dreams since they only last a few seconds, but I often seem to have dreams of random CR posts popping up. They're so real, they're by real users, and it shows the sig, and the avvy...and they don't make any sense.

Time for you to sleep.

I had a nightmare last night.
I saw threads of court records, as if they were demonic, with a devil choir singing, and weird transition effects. It was strangely apt

[Words]

My last dream was about some conversation on the CR Lawn. First we were talking about skittles, and then CP said "I love kitties!", and VHT said "Oh yeah, I love being surrounded by (insert slightly inappropriate synonym for kitties/cats)." It was really weird, it was the kind of thing I'd expect someone like looby to say. I'm weird. O_o

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

OK, so my dream last night:.......

Spoiler:
I dreampt that I was walking my dog and when I'm coming back home, I see Cesar Milan, 14 golden retriever puppies, and this angry looking man. Cesar's all like "you can't handle that many dogs and you should give some away and stuff like that"

So then the guy gives him the finger and walks away with all of his dogs, Cesar's sitting there looking all dejected and whatnot. Then my dog turns into a Crocodile that walks on two legs and then he eats the man who owns the dogs. They all run into a nearby lava pit and out comes a giant zombie Snowman with its army of Terminators(the liquidy kind). Meanwhile, Cesar Milan turns into Optimus Prime with his own army of Miles Edgeworths just as the two armies are about to clash, they all turn into Resse's Peanut Butter Cups.....

Bwahaha, i took a nap and got this dream where i was falling down a cliff- turns out i fell off my bed xD
Made by me :D

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

This one is quite long so i'll stick in a spolier

Spoiler: My effed up dream
Ok, First i was at my laptop and a two books arrived, A Death note nd a Life note. As i held them i grew blue wings (like the ones fro Light Jak in Jak three) I went over to b laptop again and there wa loads of spammers, I wrote down there Avi names and they vanished. I then looked at the life note which said "What ever ficitional chraracter you write in here will become alive" so i left them and jumped through my laptop and surfed the internet for spammers, virus and trojons. Then i landed on what looke dlike a house and there ws sevel people there. A Garvonair caalled Yara, a Godot type pokemon called coffee and the trainer (i think) was electro as ga miles edgeworth. I picked out my life note and wrote " aroeus "Dahila Hwathorne" "Kristoph Gavin" And hey came out in Ds shaped pokeballs. I flew up and then commanded them to blow everything up. They did and i was stuck back on the internet with a yellow shinigammi called "Phoenix" who looked like a fat version of Rem. I flew through the internet untill i saw the final boss called. "norton Anti-Laptop" And i thik i blew him up with a random light bomb from XT-002 Deconstructor And Mimiron wwhile riding on Yogg-Saron head.

Gid i'm gld i wrote this dream down last night. Now i am teird but who cares epic dream !!
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

lying is bad

One time, I watched someone who looked like this decapitate me from a third person point of view. When I was five.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

VeryHappyTaffy wrote:
One time, I watched someone who looked like this decapitate me from a third person point of view. When I was five.

Man, if I was a psychiatrist, I bet I'd be reading some disturbing stuff into that....
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Time for you to sleep.

I was being led through a big regal house with kids I've never met by my maths teacher. I don't remember much, but I remember getting abused, passing out, and waking up outside in the rain away from the group. Then I started following my teacher

Last night I ran with Grom Hellscream (an ork from warcraft 2 and 3) from the nuclear missile (from starcraft) which was controlled by ghost (agent from starcraft) with two lewers. Then we fell into the wolf pit (all three) and we fought Diablo. Pretty Blizzardy game (Blizzard made all that 3 games, If you dunno)
Sig by PandaPrinzessin

lying is bad

PandaPrinzessin wrote:
VeryHappyTaffy wrote:

Man, if I was a psychiatrist, I bet I'd be reading some disturbing stuff into that....

I don't follow.

The Robert Downey Jr. Of Cookies

Had several dreams last night.

1. I dreamed that I somehow missed the TMBG concert I plan to go to this month. When I realized I was late, they wouldn't let me in. :(

2. Something really sexy involving Kristoph. That's all I can remember about that one.

3. Something involving Maya wearing the "Kurain Master's Swimsuit", which was basically just a plain neon pink bikini. No ornamentation or anything. I swear to God, I actually dreamed this.
WARNING: My dA may contain swearing, bad fanart, and gratuitous lesbianism.
BTW, GIVE GUMSHOE SOME GODDAMN MONEY, BITCHES

[Words]

@3rd one: Sounds hot.
>_>
<_<

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

justis76 wrote:
@3rd one: Sounds hot.
>_>
<_<

I actually agree....
Page 5 of 30 [ 1173 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 30  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices