Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 2 of 24[ 924 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 


Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14275

Coppo wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet! How?


The lake was bone dry, there was no water.

OR

The lake had frozen over and turned to ice.


How would the boat turn over?
No water it'd just sit lopsided on the ground.

Ice it'd be frozen in place and not budge due to the ice surrounding it.

No it's a standard lake.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Hmmmm...That Lake one is hard, let me have a shot.

Ok, Farfetched and probs wrong, but here we go...

You know how some boats have an inside area like a little hut? Well, the four men were inside there when the boat sunk~meaning they stayed inside there and didn't get wet at all!
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

The master of Judging 64

Gender: None specified

Location: The Courtroom

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Posts: 1063

Pierre wrote:
Coppo wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet! How?


The lake was bone dry, there was no water.

OR

The lake had frozen over and turned to ice.


How would the boat turn over?
No water it'd just sit lopsided on the ground.

Ice it'd be frozen in place and not budge due to the ice surrounding it.

No it's a standard lake.



They were in a boat but got into a sub before the boat lopsided.
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apply directly to the forehead

Gender: Male

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 am

Posts: 315

Here is another puzzle

He would not have died if the chef had been neater

Hint: It was not because of sanitary conditions
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

Because of the mess, peanut butter got mixed in? :yuusaku:

Or he would not have slipped on the creamed corn on the ground and spilt the boiling whatever it was on the other guy in the kitchen.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

The master of Judging 64

Gender: None specified

Location: The Courtroom

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Posts: 1063

The chef failed to cut a blowfish correctly.
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apply directly to the forehead

Gender: Male

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 am

Posts: 315

Bad Player wrote:
Because of the mess, peanut butter got mixed in? :yuusaku:

Right, the diner had a severe penut allergy and the chef failed to notice that the deadly ingridient was mixed into his meal

Next puzzle: A young man came back from war and noticed the village church tower. When he saw he knew his family was in danger

Hints: It was not damaged, there was no hate message or decoration of any kind on it, his family are farmers
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

The master of Judging 64

Gender: None specified

Location: The Courtroom

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Posts: 1063

His family was hanging onto the hands of the clock.
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Pierre can you PM me the answer to your riddle? It's really bugging me not knowing the answer.
Here's another riddle/Puzzle.

((This has been in my Prof. Layton RP, so people who take part in that, shhh, don't tell people the answer!))

A cowboy rode into a small town one friday and then into a hotel.
The bellboy at the hotel said, "You can stay for 2 days because we have important guests coming on Sunday so you will have to leave on Sunday."
"That's no good. I must leave on a Friday." The cowboy said. "And not this one either."
It looks like the cowboy is stuck. He must leave on a Sunday! However, there is one way the cowboy could stay for 2 days and still leave on Friday! How is this Possible?
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Audere est facere.

Gender: Female

Location: 14.7°N, 121°E

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Posts: 532

Well, if no one got the puzzle about the "Four men were in a boat...." riddle, the answer is
Spoiler:
Not a single man got wet. All of them were married!

I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Audere est facere.

Gender: Female

Location: 14.7°N, 121°E

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:36 pm

Posts: 532

Sorry for the double-post, but here's a puzzle. Who is your father's child that is not your brother or sister? (Half-brothers and half-sisters are counted as siblings as well.)
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title

[Words]

Gender: Male

Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Posts: 3940

Scarred_owl wrote:
Pierre can you PM me the answer to your riddle? It's really bugging me not knowing the answer.
Here's another riddle/Puzzle.

((This has been in my Prof. Layton RP, so people who take part in that, shhh, don't tell people the answer!))

A cowboy rode into a small town one friday and then into a hotel.
The bellboy at the hotel said, "You can stay for 2 days because we have important guests coming on Sunday so you will have to leave on Sunday."
"That's no good. I must leave on a Friday." The cowboy said. "And not this one either."
It looks like the cowboy is stuck. He must leave on a Sunday! However, there is one way the cowboy could stay for 2 days and still leave on Friday! How is this Possible?


The horse's name is Friday.

As for Angel's riddle, it's yourself. It's not oyur brother or your sister, it's you.

I have no riddles.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

angel_of_nature wrote:
Spoiler:
Not a single man got wet. All of them were married!

...riddles that just ignore semantics are worse than puns.


Nobody did my riddle yet...
What's green, hangs on a wall, and whistles?
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

Gender: Female

Location: Somewhere n England..i think.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:01 am

Posts: 1246

I just thought of one!

Ok, There's two water in two plasic bags. You have to get the water in the barrel. You can only pour the water into a jug and the Jug cannot be poured into the barrel. There is also a fridge.. How do you get the water in the barrel?

Spoiler: Answer
Freeze the water then cut the plastic bag and let it drop in


don't know if that works i can't remember most of it but that sounds right,
Image
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title

[Words]

Gender: Male

Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Posts: 3940

You can't freeze stuff in a fridge, you freeze it in a freezer.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14275

Bad Player wrote:
angel_of_nature wrote:
Spoiler:
Not a single man got wet. All of them were married!

...riddles that just ignore semantics are worse than puns.


Bad player don't be a bad sport :kyouya-pull:

Congratulations Angel you got it
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apply directly to the forehead

Gender: Male

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 am

Posts: 315

Judgemaster64 wrote:
His family was hanging onto the hands of the clock.

No, he just saw it and he knew his family was in danger. Why?
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

A beautiful world indeed.

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:09 am

Posts: 1334

Because he knew something bad was going to happen at a certain time to his family (Like thier execution was scheduled at 6:00 and it was 5:59.)

Edit: or the clock tower had become industrealized by the time he had returned, which in some way, would signal that the economic importance of farming was low.

Last edited by neoswordmaster on Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14275

angel_of_nature wrote:
Sorry for the double-post, but here's a puzzle. Who is your father's child that is not your brother or sister? (Half-brothers and half-sisters are counted as siblings as well.)


Your 'Father' is a priest. Any children of his wouldn't be related to you.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Apply directly to the forehead

Gender: Male

Location: New Mexico (If you can find any more empty space, your in Paris Hilton's brain)

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Aug 29, 2009 1:35 am

Posts: 315

neoswordmaster wrote:
Because he knew something bad was going to happen at a certain time to his family (Like thier execution was scheduled at 6:00 and it was 5:59.)

Edit: or the clock tower had become industrealized by the time he had returned, which in some way, would signal that the economic importance of farming was low.

Good guess but sorry no
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2009 8:36 pm

Posts: 571

Here's easy one for you
One man asked the boatman to take him across the river. In his place, boatman requested help. He wanted our guy to help him to take across a goat, a wolf and a lettuce. There's only two places in the boat, and one of them is occupied by boatman. How can boatman take all them (including our guy) across the river in one piece?
Image
Sig by PandaPrinzessin
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

The master of Judging 64

Gender: None specified

Location: The Courtroom

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Posts: 1063

Bad Player wrote:
angel_of_nature wrote:
Spoiler:
Not a single man got wet. All of them were married!

...riddles that just ignore semantics are worse than puns.


Nobody did my riddle yet...
What's green, hangs on a wall, and whistles?


A Parrot that is nailed to the wall?
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14275

K_V_N wrote:
Here's easy one for you
One man asked the boatman to take him across the river. In his place, boatman requested help. He wanted our guy to help him to take across a goat, a wolf and a lettuce. There's only two places in the boat, and one of them is occupied by boatman. How can boatman take all them (including our guy) across the river in one piece?


Give the lettuce to the man and take him in the boat to lure the goat to swim across also luring the wolf to swim across.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

I have another riddle~ (Quite difficult.)

You find yourself looking at two copies of your best friend, one real and one fake, dangling over a boiling vat of lava. You must choose which one is the fake one by asking them both the same question. The fake one always lies, and the real one only tells the truth, so what question could you ask both of them to determine which one of them was the real copy? And they are both blindfolded, so they cannot see you.
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: The You 'kay

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 11:50 am

Posts: 718

Unless I'm reading it wrong, that actually seems pretty easy.

"When is my Birthday?"

Since they're your best friend, they're bound to know when your birthday is. And since the fake one will always tell a lie, the fake cannot give the right answer without going against its nature of always lying. So whoever gets it right is the real friend.
Spoiler: Do a nice thing today,
Give your computer some love. <3
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

Scarred_owl, that's a very easy version of a very hard riddle >_>

Spoiler: Better version
There are two doors, one to eternal paradise and one to eternal torment. There is also a guard in front of each door. One guard always lies and one guard always tells the truth, although you don't know which one is which. You can only ask each guard one question, and you must ask them each the same question. How do you pick the door to paradise?



@Judgemaster: Good guess, but no.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14275

Bad Player wrote:
Scarred_owl, that's a very easy version of a very hard riddle >_>

Spoiler: Better version
There are two doors, one to eternal paradise and one to eternal torment. There is also a guard in front of each door. One guard always lies and one guard always tells the truth, although you don't know which one is which. You can only ask each guard one question, and you must ask them each the same question. How do you pick the door to paradise?



@Judgemaster: Good guess, but no.


Labyrinth much? Hehe Bababababum.....Certain Death.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

ALL GLORY TO... SOMETHING

Gender: Male

Location: Not in a courtroom, that's where.

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Fri Apr 24, 2009 6:44 pm

Posts: 914

Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler: Better version
There are two doors, one to eternal paradise and one to eternal torment. There is also a guard in front of each door. One guard always lies and one guard always tells the truth, although you don't know which one is which. You can only ask each guard one question, and you must ask them each the same question. How do you pick the door to paradise?

With a lockpick.

Or you could ask them what they would say if you asked them if their door was the door to paradise. You only need to ask one guard. The liar would lie about what he would say, and what he would say is a lie. Therefore, he would lie-lie, which is the same as telling the truth.

Put simpler: There are two answers to this question. One is a LIE and the other is the TRUTH.
:eh?: This person asked me what I would say if they asked if this was the door to paradise. I would say LIE, which is a lie. Therefore, I should tell them TRUTH, because that is not what I would say, and the boss is paying me to lie.
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Bad Player wrote:
Scarred_owl, that's a very easy version of a very hard riddle >_>

Spoiler: Better version
There are two doors, one to eternal paradise and one to eternal torment. There is also a guard in front of each door. One guard always lies and one guard always tells the truth, although you don't know which one is which. You can only ask each guard one question, and you must ask them each the same question. How do you pick the door to paradise?



@Judgemaster: Good guess, but no.


Oh yes, I know the answer to this one...

Spoiler: THE ANSWER
Ask both guards, 'What will the other guard say if I asked him/her if the left door was the door to paradise?' Lets just say the left door was the right one to paradise. The lying one would answer 'He would say that the right door is the one to damnation' and the truthful one would say the same thing. This way, you know that the left door is the right choice.

Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

The master of Judging 64

Gender: None specified

Location: The Courtroom

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2007 6:19 pm

Posts: 1063

GigaHand wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Spoiler: Better version
There are two doors, one to eternal paradise and one to eternal torment. There is also a guard in front of each door. One guard always lies and one guard always tells the truth, although you don't know which one is which. You can only ask each guard one question, and you must ask them each the same question. How do you pick the door to paradise?

With a lockpick.

Or you could ask them what they would say if you asked them if their door was the door to paradise. You only need to ask one guard. The liar would lie about what he would say, and what he would say is a lie. Therefore, he would lie-lie, which is the same as telling the truth.

Put simpler: There are two answers to this question. One is a LIE and the other is the TRUTH.
:eh?: This person asked me what I would say if they asked if this was the door to paradise. I would say LIE, which is a lie. Therefore, I should tell them TRUTH, because that is not what I would say, and the boss is paying me to lie.


That not going to work.

Liar has paradise
Truer has torment

Liar would say no to not being the paradise
Truer would say no to not being paradise

So liar will say yes because he falsing about would say no
Truer will say no because he still will say no

Liar has torment
Truer has paradise

Liar would say yes to having it being the paradise
Truer would say yes to having it being the paradise

So liar will say no because he falsing about would say yes
Truer will say yes because he still will say yes

You can't tell.

The answer or question in this case has to be what would the other guard would say about their door....or something like that(I have a hard trouble put into words when it all jumble up in my head)
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

Yeah, it's what scarred_owl (and judgemaster kinda) said.

"What will the other guard say is the door to paradise?" and then you go through the other door.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Posts: 1955

Bad Player wrote:
Nobody did my riddle yet...
What's green, hangs on a wall, and whistles?


A ferret, if you paint it green nail it to a wall and teach it to whistle. Mirrormask?
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

Nadindi wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Nobody did my riddle yet...
What's green, hangs on a wall, and whistles?


A ferret, if you paint it green nail it to a wall and teach it to whistle. Mirrormask?

COMPLETELY WRONG. 'twas a herring, and yes
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:02 pm

Posts: 1955

Bad Player wrote:
Nadindi wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Nobody did my riddle yet...
What's green, hangs on a wall, and whistles?


A ferret, if you paint it green nail it to a wall and teach it to whistle. Mirrormask?

COMPLETELY WRONG. 'twas a herring, and yes


LOL I got owned. Well I knew it was something like that.
Image
^ Click for my graphics ^
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2824

Bad Player wrote:
Yeah, it's what scarred_owl (and judgemaster kinda) said.

"What will the other guard say is the door to paradise?" and then you go through the other door.


...but without a second question to verify this, doesn't it still place the odds at 50/50?
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

Adrian in black wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Yeah, it's what scarred_owl (and judgemaster kinda) said.

"What will the other guard say is the door to paradise?" and then you go through the other door.


...but without a second question to verify this, doesn't it still place the odds at 50/50?

Nope.

Suppose Door A is paradise.

The truthful guard will tell you that it's Door A, so the lying guard will say that the truthful guard will say that it's Door B.
The lying guard will tell you that it's Door B, so the truthful guard will say that the lying guard will say that it's Door B.
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Austria

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:12 pm

Posts: 272

Scarred_owl wrote:
I have another riddle~ (Quite difficult.)

You find yourself looking at two copies of your best friend, one real and one fake, dangling over a boiling vat of lava. You must choose which one is the fake one by asking them both the same question. The fake one always lies, and the real one only tells the truth, so what question could you ask both of them to determine which one of them was the real copy? And they are both blindfolded, so they cannot see you.

"What are you seeing?", or any fact you are sure of being correct.

Ooh, ooh:
"If my kids were two years older, I would have been rich." <-- Why is the father saying that?
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2824

Pixlking wrote:
Scarred_owl wrote:
I have another riddle~ (Quite difficult.)

You find yourself looking at two copies of your best friend, one real and one fake, dangling over a boiling vat of lava. You must choose which one is the fake one by asking them both the same question. The fake one always lies, and the real one only tells the truth, so what question could you ask both of them to determine which one of them was the real copy? And they are both blindfolded, so they cannot see you.

"What are you seeing?", or any fact you are sure of being correct.

Ooh, ooh:
"If my kids were two years older, I would have been rich." <-- Why is the father saying that?


My guess would be he chose their birthdays as lotto numbers. The birth months and days were correct, but the birth years were off by two years.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Here's another one.

A Man is granted one wish by a geine (cannot spell) , but does not know what to wish for. He decides to go to his family for advice. First, he goes to his mother. She says,
"Well, if you don't mind, sonny, I would love to see again."
The Man then goes to see his brother. His brother os very poor, so he says,
"Can you wish me up some gold? I would be eternally in your debt."
Then, the man goes to see his brothers son. He says,
"I want something to play with!!"
The Man goes back to the genie, but he has no idea what to say. He wants all of these wishes to come true.
But Hold it! There are a few ways of saying one wish that would make all of these wishes come true! Can you name one of them?
((No saying: 'I wish that my mom could see, my brother could have money and my brothers son could have something to play with.))
Image
Re: Riddles, puzzles and other general tricksTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14275

Scarred_owl wrote:
Here's another one.

A Man is granted one wish by a geine (cannot spell) , but does not know what to wish for. He decides to go to his family for advice. First, he goes to his mother. She says,
"Well, if you don't mind, sonny, I would love to see again."
The Man then goes to see his brother. His brother os very poor, so he says,
"Can you wish me up some gold? I would be eternally in your debt."
Then, the man goes to see his brothers son. He says,
"I want something to play with!!"
The Man goes back to the genie, but he has no idea what to say. He wants all of these wishes to come true.
But Hold it! There are a few ways of saying one wish that would make all of these wishes come true! Can you name one of them?
((No saying: 'I wish that my mom could see, my brother could have money and my brothers son could have something to play with.))


Wish for Infinite wishes, solved.


Critical thinking is the Key to success! :think:
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Page 2 of 24 [ 924 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 24  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 6 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO