Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 2 of 2[ 79 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: What's the stupidest thing you've ever done?Topic%20Title

The Hoosiers :) Just too cool.

the stupidest thing ive done well my first one i called a tracher mum :payne: and the worst bit....it was a dude, luckly noone heard me.

2. i walked into a lamp post, im such a derp.

3. when i was about 2 mabye 3 one of my mums friends gave me a penny i thought it was a choclate penny a tried to open it all night...
my sprites Image(click the pic for pandas graphics~)

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

I once threw my chair trough the classroom...

It was justified dammit!
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

I actually don't know the stupidest thing I've ever done, I just did various small stupid things that weren't on a huge scale of stupid like:

-Walking into a pole

-The accidental placing of a letter in an outgoing mail slot and having to wait for the post woman to stroll by to get it for me

-Not taking my glasses off multiple times before going in the shower and being shocked at my gradually foggy vision
Inspector Grosky is prepared to arrest you in style with finesse with his chesthair sheltering innocent kittens.

Consider this puzzle solved.

Siren wrote:
In high school, during our testweeks, we had scheduled hours in which you had to study in a certain classroom. If you didn't attend these studying hours, you were punished for truancy. Fact is, I always lose my timetables (there was a special timetable for testweeks). Testweeks weren't any exception, so, of course, I didn't have a timetable when I had this test week in fifth grade. So, after taking my test, I grabbed my coat and went home. A few days later, I had to go to the reception and heard that I had skipped school that day, because I hadn't gone to my scheduled study hour. I was like: SHIT I totally didn't know that hour was scheduled for that day! Now this is where Phoenix Wright comes in: I bluffed that I had been there, that the teacher that had been on surveillance had probably missed me, and because I was a model student, I got away with it too.

wut?
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
Siren wrote:
In high school, during our testweeks, we had scheduled hours in which you had to study in a certain classroom. If you didn't attend these studying hours, you were punished for truancy. Fact is, I always lose my timetables (there was a special timetable for testweeks). Testweeks weren't any exception, so, of course, I didn't have a timetable when I had this test week in fifth grade. So, after taking my test, I grabbed my coat and went home. A few days later, I had to go to the reception and heard that I had skipped school that day, because I hadn't gone to my scheduled study hour. I was like: SHIT I totally didn't know that hour was scheduled for that day! Now this is where Phoenix Wright comes in: I bluffed that I had been there, that the teacher that had been on surveillance had probably missed me, and because I was a model student, I got away with it too.

wut?

As you can maybe see, I live in the Netherlands. In elementary school, we have class (we say 'groep', 'group') 1 to 8, and then when you go to what we call 'high school' (we call it 'middelbare school', better translated as 'middle school', but that is not the proper term in English), and there you start at grade (we say 'klas', 'class') 1 again. So we don't just count on the way you do in America. You start over. And then, depending on your school level (we have three difficulty levels), you have four, five or six grades. I had six, just graduated, and this incident happened a little over a year ago, when I was in grade ('class') five. I think that should correspond to... 11th grade? Something like that? It's age 16 - 17, anyway. I should have put that there, but I'm used to just referring to it as 5th 'class'.

And that was my short summary of the Dutch school system. Yes, it is a difficult system :phoenix:

Proud Supporter of Apollo/Maya!

I fell off a slide. And fell headfirst onto concrete.
...I needed stitches later. Having your head cracked open stings. :toaster:
Pairings: Apollo/Maya, Phoenix/Iris, Diego/Mia, Dahlia/Kristoph, Ron/Desiree, and Luke/Adrian.
Just simply put.

In this place, I too am able to object!

When I had 5 years, I jumped over the sofa to catch my brother (who "kidnapped" my teddy bear) and... um... I fell like a meteor on the ground. :beef: I broke my right arm (thats right, no drawing, no playing video-games and I couldn't even make an objection! OMG!).

Before somenthing like that happens again, I'll try to object with the left hand. :yogi:

Is something wrong?

The stupidest thing...? Hmmmmm...Well...I broke a lot of things when i was young...for example...the TV...3 times...and...uh...THE CAR(No joke, i crashed it, SHIT!)

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

I once cut a piece out of the sofa when I was young
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

It's a Goverment Pig!

This happened in June at a school trip. It amuses me looking back.

Spoiler:
:edgy: =Me
:phoenix: = friend
*girls in class scream over having a caterpillar to close to them
:edgy:: Oh for god's sake! It's just a bloody caterpilllar! It's not going to do them any harm!
:phoenix:: Uh, Naoto?
:edgy:: Yes?
:phoenix:: There's a spider on you.
:edgy: *screams* AH! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!
:phoenix: : *picks spider up, looks at me strangely for a moment*
:edgy: : What?
:phoenix: : *facepalm*

Funnily enough, the same thing happened to him, except he swore multiple times while killing the bloody thing.

That's all I can think of at the moment.
This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
Image Image
I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way home

Wherever you go, I will be there.

I dropped some Jelly, and I mistaked a slug for it.
...And yeah. :sadshoe:

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese

My childhood right here

Dylia wrote:
I dropped some Jelly, and I mistaked a slug for it.
...And yeah. :sadshoe:

That toast must been awful

Steel Samourai's Fan

Here's the most stupidest thing I ever done... I was reading the 7th Harry Potter book in the break room at my job when I read the part where my favorite character die... and I started to cry... :sadshoe:
Godot and his coffee cup, an eternal love!

Previously Cardiovore

Refusing a last-minute university placement.

This happened half an hour ago, I might add.
Phoenix Wright: The Contempt of Court
FULL GAME AVAILABLE

You know I win.

Here's one I forgot about

:maya: Me
:ema: My friend

*setting is at a playground near my house, and we were playing Truth or Dare*
:ema: Alright, Truth or Dare?
:maya: Dare, obviously.
:ema: Right. I dare you to jump off the swing when it's really high and land on top of the slide.
:maya: ...You're on.

*needless to say, it didn't go as planned, because I blacked out for five minutes and ended up with a concussion.*
There are five things that are awesome in this world: Paramore, dancing, fan fiction, YMAS, and Klavier Gavin.

Muuuuffiiiiiiiiiins...

Cardiovore wrote:
Refusing a last-minute university placement.

This happened half an hour ago, I might add.

We're all you'll ever need.

...D'aaaaawww...

Erol Brisbane in The Contempt of Court, a fangame by Cardy. Play Turnabout Scapegoat now or SUFFER BRISBANE'S WRATH!

Is still absolute trash.

The stupidest thing I've done is

Spoiler: IT HAUNTS ME TO THIS DAY!
In elementary school, I used to have a crush on someone who's a real jerk nowadays (and dumb). Everytime he was nearby at the water fountains, I would jump up and down like a rabbit saying "Kangaroo~!" in a cute voice. The worst part is, nearly every jacka** in our grade brings it up now, and the guy I used to like turned out to be very distantly related to me.

The best part? They're on the "Most Likely To Get Killed By A Bipolar Child/Quiet Class Killer" list. XD (Wait, that's not that funny. (Yes it is, they deserve it.))
*trumpet sounds*

Ace Sidekick!

I nearly died laughing at some of these. xD

Ok, my turn.

In the 6th grade, I had woodshop, and I was bored out of my mind one day. I'm usually calm and quiet and don't cause trouble, but.....Something came over me. My personality went all Harley Quinn and I tried to saw the table I was sitting at in half. And so, my friend who acts all brotherly around me had to stop me, he was shocked.

And......A few months ago I wore a shirt that has seen better days. For some reason the buttons kept on coming undone, but I wanted to wear the shirt anyway. I was in sculpture class and decided to take my scarf off...and when I did, I noticed the buttons came undone and my cleavage was visible. =._.= So for the rest of the day I had to cover up my cleavage with my scarf, thankfully I made it through the day without anybody slut shaming me.

when I was little I was daydreaming at school in the cafeteria and accidentally put ketchup on my salad instead of salad dressing and everyone saw that, so I looked like a complete weirdo for it.

I occasionally make that kind of mistake when I daydream or think hard about something, I almost drank a bottle of soy sauce thinking it was my own glass of water before, it happened more than twice. I feel like a danger to myself when I am not focused at all... :coffee:

Ace Sidekick!

soreveil wrote:
when I was little I was daydreaming at school in the cafeteria and accidentally put ketchup on my salad instead of salad dressing and everyone saw that, so I looked like a complete weirdo for it.

I occasionally make that kind of mistake when I daydream or think hard about something, I almost drank a bottle of soy sauce thinking it was my own glass of water before, it happened more than twice. I feel like a danger to myself when I am not focused at all... :coffee:

One time when my family was having hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner. I got thirsty and my mind was on vacation. I grabbed a bottle of mustard instead of my glass of juice. ^^;

Emiko Gale wrote:
One time when my family was having hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner. I got thirsty and my mind was on vacation. I grabbed a bottle of mustard instead of my glass of juice. ^^;

That wouldn't have ended well if you were sensitive with spicy condiments...
Word of advice: do not put anything in reach when you eat on the counter, I almost drank a cleaning product by accident once ouch. :bellboy:

Ace Sidekick!

Oh my. *tries not to laugh*

Quote:
The best part? They're on the "Most Likely To Get Killed By A Bipolar Child/Quiet Class Killer" list. XD (Wait, that's not that funny. (Yes it is, they deserve it.))

:gant: Ahahahahahahahahaha!! :gant-clap2:
Is it bad that I find that more hilarious than terrifying or sad?
I say Nay! :gant-clap:

I don't really remember this, but when I was really young - maybe 4 or so - and I made a game where I jumped from the couch to the coffee table in front of it and back. And I kept doing that. My mom told me to stop, "One more time!" I said, jumped and I forget how, but I faceplanted right into the wall.
Knocked one of my front teeth out - I think it was loose to begin with.
Taught me a lesson - when my mom tells me to stop something, I do that. :yuusaku:

Umm, in my final year of Realshule (Kind of like High School? 10th Year, so I would've been a sophomore?) it was the first day back. We had a special schedule, the classes were at various different times, along with break. So our french class went outside onto the court and just sat around, talked, stuff like that. Basically, we could do whatever we wanted. I was reading a book.
At some point, I realized that the rest of my class was gone (my class a mix of the Math Branch and the French Branch class, so the French Class was sort of on the smaller side) but I thought nothing of it. Being an outsider, I figured maybe they just went off somewhere else to sit, the ground was big. I was sitting away from them to begin with.
Eventually, the bell rang and I met up with my two guy pals from Math Branch.
:lana: (me) Next, we have ethics class.
:gregory: (friend) Uh, nope, we just had that. Now it's recess and then (some other class, I forget).
:lana: ..................fuck.
So yeah, I had basically skipped the first ever ethics lesson of the year. And it ended that, because I wasn't there during the first lesson, I didn't know if there were any empty seats left (there never seemed to be), so I got to drag a chair to the computer tables in the very, very back of the class and sit there.
.....I like to blame the school for that, because they changed the fucking schedule. And the teacher from the previous lesson never told us to go back in. (At least, not loud enough that I heard it) :chinami:

Mh, years ago, I was in an afternoon sports group with one of my then-friends. Said friend and the rest of that friend group turned into the stereotypical bitch teenagers, so no more contact with them.
Anyway. We got there a bit early and saw a paper on the door, saying that the Sports Group would be meeting at a different school than our own, so... the two of us set out to it. Although neither of us knew the school, nor really where it was.
Long story short, we walked around the area and further for a few hours, eventually got back and got scolded for disappearing, saying that the note wasn't talking about our group, anyway. I think even my mom scolded me for that...

Another time during Realschule (7th Grade I think) I was in an after-school group where you have lunch, play/do sports and then homework until 4 PM - school leaving out at 1 PM. Well, once I and one of my guy friends tried to leave earlier and told a lie that I had to go to a dentist appointment.
Went just fine, but the teachers caught up with us at the exist of the school grounds and inquired even more onto the appointment. Wanted to call my Mom, I told them she wasn't home. Also that her boyfriend who was living with us knew nothing about the appointment.... yeah, yeah, we were busted and had to stay there until the end again. Those grins still infuriate me!! :chinami:
Just taught me to learn to lie better.

C-A

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

When me and my sister were little, around 4 or 5 years old, we always had to pee in a cup whenever we're in the bathtub and I drank too much water (yeah, my mom being the healthy genius) amd so I had to pee in the cup and put it down on the counter next to the bathtub and beside the sink.

Yeah, went all good but then my dad (who lived with us until my parents got divorced) took the cup amd thought for some weird reason that it was water or tea and took a sip but only 2 seconds later, he splurted it all over the mirror.

Since then, I always went to the toilet BEFORE taking a bath. :payne:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Ace Sidekick!

...When I was 14 and my mom brother and I were going to go out for lunch...I accidently locked us out of the apartment ._.

But I swear to God I thought my mom had the key with her! v_v

Ha...!

when i was little, i locked my parents out of their room, and it wasn't by accident. it was all out of curiosity i guess, i remember wondering what would happen if they got locked out. so i went into their room, turned the lock on the knob, went out of their room, and shut the door. afterwards, chaos ensued. i don't think they ever found out it was me though. :uramidn:

also, one day i wanted to charge my old cellphone and found that the charger couldn't fit into the wall socket. for some reason, the steel prongs were slightly bent outward. i decided to fix the situation by squeezing the metal prongs inward with with my fingers. and then i plugged it into the socket, with my fingers still on the metal prongs. naturally, i got electrocuted. i don't know wtf i was thinking. :yuusaku:

Ace Sidekick!

eliska wrote:
when i was little, i locked my parents out of their room, and it wasn't by accident. it was all out of curiosity i guess, i remember wondering what would happen if they got locked out. so i went into their room, turned the lock on the knob, went out of their room, and shut the door. afterwards, chaos ensued. i don't think they ever found out it was me though. :uramidn:

also, one day i wanted to charge my old cellphone and found that the charger couldn't fit into the wall socket. for some reason, the steel prongs were slightly bent outward. i decided to fix the situation by squeezing the metal prongs inward with with my fingers. and then i plugged it into the socket, with my fingers still on the metal prongs. naturally, i got electrocuted. i don't know wtf i was thinking. :yuusaku:

Oh, my, God ._.

Ha...!

Emiko Gale wrote:
eliska wrote:

Oh, my, God ._.

LOL it was actually just mild electrocution, kinda like getting repeatedly slapped by a ruler. i just laughed off my temporary lapse in judgement. i've had a worse experience with electrocution, and this time it wasn't me being stupid. one time we were driving home and it was drizzling, and there was this livewire in the middle of the road. it was being whipped around by passing cars and it landed on our car's roof. i actually felt getting zapped and i had a big headache afterwards.

In Justice We Trust

I've probably done stupider things that I just don't remember, but this is the first thing that comes to mind.

When my age was still in the single digits, my sisters and I were having fun with some croquet mallets. I happened to notice some cacti in the canyon next to our house and decided to grab some berries for us to crush with the mallets. For a while, everything was fine; I climbed down into the canyon, picked a berry or two, brought it back home, and we crushed them. What I failed to take into account was the fact that I was walking across ice plant to get to the cacti, and with each trip, more of the plant's juices were getting on my shoes. Finally, during one trip, I slipped and slid right into the cacti. The big needles aren't fond of breaking off of the cactus, but they can leave some pretty nasty gashes. Thankfully, I was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and long pants, so the big needles weren't able to cut me anywhere save for one spot on my thumb. However, it turns out cacti also have a whole mess of tiny, almost invisible needles called glochids that come out and embed themselves in the flesh of would-be predators. I wound up with a whole mess of those in my hands. For the next week or so, I couldn't touch or hold anything without my hands stinging in too many places to count.

Ha...!

wow, i left my cardholder (which serves as my wallet) at my friend's house last night with my monies and credit card, along with the book she was gonna let me borrow. stupid!

State Alchemist

Just recently, I tried drawing some fanart for my new sig at 2:00 in the morning. At some point or another, I must've blacked out suddenly because everything is kind of a blur. My parents walked into my room and saw me sleeping in front of my laptop and tablet.

It was quite embarrassing! ^^;

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Just recently, I tried drawing some fanart for my new sig at 2:00 in the morning. At some point or another, I must've blacked out suddenly because everything is kind of a blur. My parents walked into my room and saw me sleeping in front of my laptop and tablet.

I wouldn't consider that stupid Gnobo. :/

It's not like you nearly burned an apartment down like me.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:

I wouldn't consider that stupid Gnobo. :/

It's not like you nearly burned an apartment down like me.

True. I guess it was more embarrassing than it was stupid. But it was kinda stupid that I was staying up that late when I knew I had to run a really big Track meet the next day.

And yeah, what I did can't really compete with that. :/

Too bad. Waluigi Time.

Well, I once walked into a wall and bumped my head in public... I also accidentally stepped on a man's hand. And tried to get something hot out of a microwave oven without oven mitts on.

I have a... fascination with burning things.

I've made it my mission to destroy all insects that enter my domain.

One night, a black widow decided to have the gall to climb across my chest while I was sleeping. I grabbed my handy dandy notebook can of axe (which I keep beside my bed) and a lighter.

In my half asleep daze, I decided that he would die quickly, I sprayed him with the axe and lit it on fire.

I lost a good shirt that day.

In Justice We Trust

DoMaya wrote:

One night, a black widow decided to have the gall to climb across my chest while I was sleeping. I grabbed my handy dandy notebook can of axe (which I keep beside my bed) and a lighter.

In my half asleep daze, I decided that he would die quickly, I sprayed him with the axe and lit it on fire.

I'm reminded of the first line of this song.

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

DoMaya wrote:

That's the problem, you were using insect killing tactics on a spider, when arachnids are far more cunning.

DoMaya wrote:

You

kill insects

and spiders

DoMaya ;_;
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

.:looby:. wrote:

You

kill insects

and spiders

DoMaya ;_;

They had plenty of warnings.
I've placed the bodies of all that I kill around the outside of my house.
They knew they were walking into oblivion.

Hylian100 wrote:

That's the problem, you were using insect killing tactics on a spider, when arachnids are far more cunning.

I'll admit that the axe fire is mostly used for flying insects, my usual method for killing spiders involves removing all of their legs, and then watching them suffer as I slowly push tacks into them.

I have a torture box made just for that so I don't get my house dirty.
Page 2 of 2 [ 79 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices