Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 3 of 7[ 259 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 


Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Consider this puzzle solved.

Gender: Male

Location: Isn't it obvious?

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Posts: 294

Steel Turnabout wrote:
javadoz wrote:
I have a new one with added explanation!

Because me and my OLDER brother look the same we usually get comments like "Hey, are you brothers?" and stuff like that, but what really offsets me is "OMG R y00 TWINZ?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin

As I quote from the god of all knowledge, Wikipedia "Twins develop from one zygote and forms two embryos or develops from two different eggs fertilized by two different sperm." This would not make us twins, besides we have a 3 1/2 age difference.

My and my younger brother get this alot. And I'm 3 1/2 years older than him. It annoys the shit outta me. Especially when they call him "my tumor that fell off and came to life". What the hell kind of drugs have you been smoking? What drugs?

WTF!? That's just weird...
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

Mask*DeMasque wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
javadoz wrote:
I have a new one with added explanation!

Because me and my OLDER brother look the same we usually get comments like "Hey, are you brothers?" and stuff like that, but what really offsets me is "OMG R y00 TWINZ?"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twin

As I quote from the god of all knowledge, Wikipedia "Twins develop from one zygote and forms two embryos or develops from two different eggs fertilized by two different sperm." This would not make us twins, besides we have a 3 1/2 age difference.

My and my younger brother get this alot. And I'm 3 1/2 years older than him. It annoys the shit outta me. Especially when they call him "my tumor that fell off and came to life". What the hell kind of drugs have you been smoking? What drugs?

WTF!? That's just weird...

And annoying as shit.
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Till the landslide brought me down...

Gender: Female

Location: Sydney

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Posts: 1198

End Quote wrote:
SnowWright wrote:
I also don't know how to respond when my friend says "`Sup". It just gets awkward.

"Or salad"

And those youtube jokes can be funny if it actually has something to do with the movie itself

True. Example: "My heart will go on"
omg 67 people should have went down with the Titanic.

I dont like msn conversations that go like this:
"hiya how r u?
im ok thanks,u?
gdgd
what u been up to?
not alot,u?
same."
They go nowhere...
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Hoosiers :) Just too cool.

Gender: Female

Location: Bob land.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Posts: 442

SnowWright wrote:
End Quote wrote:
SnowWright wrote:
I also don't know how to respond when my friend says "`Sup". It just gets awkward.

"Or salad"

And those youtube jokes can be funny if it actually has something to do with the movie itself

True. Example: "My heart will go on"
omg 67 people should have went down with the Titanic.

I dont like msn conversations that go like this:
"hiya how r u?
im ok thanks,u?
gdgd
what u been up to?
not alot,u?
same."
They go nowhere...


to true
i hate it when you say something and they dont know what your talking abput but they agree...><
my sprites Image(click the pic for pandas graphics~)
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

"...Naturally."

Gender: Male

Location: Milton Keynes, England, UK

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:48 pm

Posts: 404

Anything with the word "Journey" in it, or the phrase "Bring it on!". Makes me cringe. :S
Engaged to Reiji!
Image
Credit to Nadindi for the awesome sig! :D
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

ShadowEdgeworth wrote:
Anything with the word "Journey" in it, or the phrase "Bring it on!". Makes me cringe. :S

I was told I had to go on a dangerous journey and to that I replied "Bring it on!"
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: The Land of Layton

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Posts: 846

.:looby:. wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
"I could care less", because it's supposed to be "I couldn't care less". Is that really so hard?!?!


I hate this one so much, makes no fucking sense.


And here's our friendly neighbourhood comedian to spell it out for us.
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

Midnight Jasper wrote:
.:looby:. wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
"I could care less", because it's supposed to be "I couldn't care less". Is that really so hard?!?!


I hate this one so much, makes no fucking sense.


And here's our friendly neighbourhood comedian to spell it out for us.


Oh god that is amazing! David Mitchell is brilliant.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

It's a massive wombat!

Gender: Male

Location: Australia

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:22 am

Posts: 182

Moving forward. This was beyond overused during this year's Australian election.

It also really annoys me when a teacher says that they have been fair or respectful to their students, because they usually say this after at least threatening to punish the entire class for the actions of a third of the class.
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Chesterfield, England

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Posts: 86

SnowWright wrote:
End Quote wrote:
SnowWright wrote:
I also don't know how to respond when my friend says "`Sup". It just gets awkward.

"Or salad"

And those youtube jokes can be funny if it actually has something to do with the movie itself

True. Example: "My heart will go on"
omg 67 people should have went down with the Titanic.

I dont like msn conversations that go like this:
"hiya how r u?
im ok thanks,u?
gdgd
what u been up to?
not alot,u?
same."
They go nowhere...


I always end up having conversations like that because if I try hard, it ends up like this:
"hiya how r u?
I'm okay thanks,u?
I'm not having a good day :(
...5mins later...
cool i gtg cya

Me = angry
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Posts: 612

SnowWright wrote:
End Quote wrote:
SnowWright wrote:
I also don't know how to respond when my friend says "`Sup". It just gets awkward.

"Or salad"

And those youtube jokes can be funny if it actually has something to do with the movie itself

True. Example: "My heart will go on"
omg 67 people should have went down with the Titanic.


I saw a lulzy one about a PW video too:

"X people were jealous 'cause Ron has a hotter girlfriend than them"
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Et tu, Brute?

Gender: Male

Location: New York of the North

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Posts: 242

List of sayings I hate:

1) No crying over spilled/spilt milk- Because spilled milk and cereal is a pain and a half to clean up...

2) Lolcats- Because I never got into that meme

3) Lulz- Becuase I never got into that one either

4) Meh...- Because it shows the world that you lack an opinion

5) Don't worry man- Becuase EVERYONE says it...

6) ROFLCOPTER- Because it was once quite the craze at my local school...

7) Obvious ___(insert noun here)___ is obvious- Because it's OBVIOUSLY grammatically incorrect! :zenitora:
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Posts: 612

Elegant Brute wrote:
List of sayings I hate:

1) No crying over spilled/spilt milk- Because spilled milk and cereal is a pain and a half to clean up...

2) Lolcats- Because I never got into that meme

3) Lulz- Becuase I never got into that one either

4) Meh...- Because it shows the world that you lack an opinion

5) Don't worry man- Becuase EVERYONE says it...

6) ROFLCOPTER- Because it was once quite the craze at my local school...

7) Obvious ___(insert noun here)___ is obvious- Because it's OBVIOUSLY grammatically incorrect! :zenitora:


Yeah, obvious grammatical error is obvious... :will:
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Chesterfield, England

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Posts: 86

Oh! I also hate 'same difference'. Makes no friggen sense!
Well it does... but in a different context... :yuusaku:
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Et tu, Brute?

Gender: Male

Location: New York of the North

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Posts: 242

End Quote wrote:
Elegant Brute wrote:
List of sayings I hate:

1) No crying over spilled/spilt milk- Because spilled milk and cereal is a pain and a half to clean up...

2) Lolcats- Because I never got into that meme

3) Lulz- Becuase I never got into that one either

4) Meh...- Because it shows the world that you lack an opinion

5) Don't worry man- Becuase EVERYONE says it...

6) ROFLCOPTER- Because it was once quite the craze at my local school...

7) Obvious ___(insert noun here)___ is obvious- Because it's OBVIOUSLY grammatically incorrect! :zenitora:


Yeah, obvious grammatical error is obvious... :will:


Obvious sarcastic schadenfreude is obvious :franny:...
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Beaverditch

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am

Posts: 862

I hate it when people say, "my bad". It just sounds so stupid. I also hate it when people say, "oh em gee" "i dee kay" or "jay kay", and so on.
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Midnight Lurker

Gender: Male

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 2:54 am

Posts: 409

"You don't stand a GHOST of a chance!" Sorry, I just had to do it.

But seriously... "What's wrong?" or "Why are you sad?" I'm not sad. I'M JUST BORED. AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

"[Insert something here] is wrong." No, you just think it's wrong.

"It's time for a mathematical adventure!" or "You're just confused at a higher level." My math teacher says these EVERY. DAY.

"Your face" or "Your mom" ... I'm such a hypocrite.

Any and all text speak other than brb

The whole starving kids in Africa/China/any other country

"Ass-hat" I've seen it at least 5 times in this very thread.

That's all I can think of right now...
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Posts: 612

People calling "Biology" "Bio"...

I mean is it that hard just to say "logy" and make some sense?
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14280

All swear words (least according to me)
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

ChocolateXCheese wrote:
But seriously... "What's wrong?" or "Why are you sad?" I'm not sad. I'M JUST BORED. AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

Oh god. Everyday. "Hey Andrew, why are you sad?" Shut up. I'm bored and I don't like you.
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Till the landslide brought me down...

Gender: Female

Location: Sydney

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:03 pm

Posts: 1198

ChocolateXCheese wrote:
"You don't stand a GHOST of a chance!" Sorry, I just had to do it.

But seriously... "What's wrong?" or "Why are you sad?" I'm not sad. I'M JUST BORED. AND IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.

"[Insert something here] is wrong." No, you just think it's wrong.

Have you been watching Yu-Gi-Oh abridged? xD And I second the second point. They wont leave you alone until you tell them, even though you're not sad.
I was playing Wii Sports with my older brother. I hate it whenever he says "OooHH! You just got PWN`d!!" when he beats me.
Its one of the few things that pisses me off.
• °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•* • °♦ ♥ ♦° .*•. ♫~.•*• °♦ ♥ ♦°
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Et tu, Brute?

Gender: Male

Location: New York of the North

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Posts: 242

End Quote wrote:
People calling "Biology" "Bio"...

I mean is it that hard just to say "logy" and make some sense?


This is not nearly as annoying as "Philo," "Pheeelo" (with an emphasis on the 'eee's) or "Phylo" (as it's often pronounced) referring to Philosophy. I hear one or more of these every single day, and for some reason, all three continue to make me shudder.
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Posts: 612

Elegant Brute wrote:
End Quote wrote:
People calling "Biology" "Bio"...

I mean is it that hard just to say "logy" and make some sense?


This is not nearly as annoying as "Philo," "Pheeelo" (with an emphasis on the 'eee's) or "Phylo" (as it's often pronounced) referring to Philosophy. I hear one or more of these every single day, and for some reason, all three continue to make me shudder.

And it makes no sense as a word too, so what courses do you have today: well, life and wisdom...
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Et tu, Brute?

Gender: Male

Location: New York of the North

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Posts: 242

End Quote wrote:
Elegant Brute wrote:
End Quote wrote:
People calling "Biology" "Bio"...

I mean is it that hard just to say "logy" and make some sense?


This is not nearly as annoying as "Philo," "Pheeelo" (with an emphasis on the 'eee's) or "Phylo" (as it's often pronounced) referring to Philosophy. I hear one or more of these every single day, and for some reason, all three continue to make me shudder.

And it makes no sense as a word too, so what courses do you have today: well, life and wisdom...


The wisdom of life? Either way it's contradictory: you won't get any of life's wisdom (ie, experience) by sitting around and philosophizing. :udgy:
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Chesterfield, England

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Posts: 86

Elegant Brute wrote:


The wisdom of life? Either way it's contradictory: you won't get any of life's wisdom (ie, experience) by sitting around and philosophizing. :udgy:


That would definetly explain why I keep failing my exams. :larry:
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Matryoshka~

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Posts: 364

There's one in anime that I HATE. And that is when a character says Desu on the end of everything to make them sound cute. Sometimes I like it, like with Rika from Higurashi and Azusa from K-ON!, but with people like Hanyuu from Higurashi, and Suiseiseki (or whatever her name is) from Rozen Maiden, it just gets annoying.
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

yet another Edgeworth fangirl...

Gender: Female

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:29 am

Posts: 22

I absolutely hate when people just say "I'm good" instead of saying no. This is how it usually goes:
Me- Can you help me with this?
Guy- I'm good.
Me- >______>...

YOU'RE NOT GOOD IF YOU'RE REFUSING TO HELP IN A NONCHALANT FASHION WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT BE LAZY!

Also, I just hate my little brother's style of using bad words. If he's going to use them, he should at least know how to use them correctly!!!
I don't mind when other people use bad words most of the time but my little brother takes them to a whole new level of un-comprehension that it just drives me up the wall!

I also don't like it when people jokingly say "it's all your fault" or say my name over and over to get my attention and just say hi.
^@^
<(o_o)>
U-U
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

'If a job is worth doing it's worth doing well'


No. Sometimes I HAVE to do the work, but I have better things I could be doing, so I do it shoddily, and no-one in particular notices.
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

shinyjiggly wrote:
I also don't like it when people jokingly say "it's all your fault"


I say this to my boss all the time when something goes wrong, 'tis hilar.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title

[Words]

Gender: Male

Location: Right beside you... You looked, didn't you?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:17 pm

Posts: 3940

*insert adjective* as"
-hell
-f***
-s***

Seriously, what the hell does that mean? I hate it when people just say that. It has no meaning whatsoever! It's annoying as hell.
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:57 am

Posts: 14

I agree with calm down and a lot of British slang even though I'm British :P

and 'that song is so old' I hate

I don't care if it's old, I still like it...
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2824

shinyjiggly wrote:
I absolutely hate when people just say "I'm good" instead of saying no. This is how it usually goes:
Me- Can you help me with this?
Guy- I'm good.
Me- >______>...

YOU'RE NOT GOOD IF YOU'RE REFUSING TO HELP IN A NONCHALANT FASHION WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO DO BUT BE LAZY!


Who even responds with that when they're not the one who needs help? I can understand if the situation were reversed, and you were asking if you could help them. But that... that makes no sense at all.

.:looby:. wrote:
shinyjiggly wrote:
I also don't like it when people jokingly say "it's all your fault"


I say this to my boss all the time when something goes wrong, 'tis hilar.


You must be related to my old boss. He'd come in the door and use that as a greeting, whether or not something was wrong. And he'd say it as though you weren't even in the room.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

A rose with thorns~

Gender: Female

Location: Heaven does not want me and hell is afraid ill take over. So WHERE am I?

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:42 pm

Posts: 13

I hate it when little kids say oooooh when you do something wrong and it annoys me so much!!!

-I hate it when my lil brother argues with me when I'm CLEARLY right and says "NO, [insert something retarded here]

-the food thing is stupid to

-so it's calling everything gay and there's nothing wrong with being gay so it's not even an insult!

-the word stinky for some reason

-"stop moping around with a sad look on your face!" god this one bugs me. I have no expression on my face and all of a sudden people think I'm depressed emo or suicidal. Ya I look sad when I have no expression on my face. Makes sooo much sense. Idiots.

-loud obnoxious people

-people that say "why is this book backwards(manga) is this a book made for retards?"

-"omg she was like WTF and I was like mhmm and she was like no way!" do I even have to say?

-when people pretend they don't hear me

-the no offense thing is annoying

-so is desu

-"brush ur teeth"I know what to do just leave me alone, woman>:(

-when people say rude things I wanna punch them in the face like when I come to school in a gothic Lolita outfit they insult me(actually I sort of don't blame some of the criticism I get because my outfit is different but some people can be rude!
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

Gender: Male

Location: The Land of Tea and Crumpets...England.

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Posts: 1564

Hawthorne-Dahlia wrote:
I hate it when little kids say oooooh when you do something wrong and it annoys me so much!!!

-I hate it when my lil brother argues with me when I'm CLEARLY right and says "NO, [insert something retarded here]

-the food thing is stupid to

-so it's calling everything gay and there's nothing wrong with being gay so it's not even an insult!

-the word stinky for some reason

-"stop moping around with a sad look on your face!" god this one bugs me. I have no expression on my face and all of a sudden people think I'm depressed emo or suicidal. Ya I look sad when I have no expression on my face. Makes sooo much sense. Idiots.

-loud obnoxious people

-people that say "why is this book backwards(manga) is this a book made for retards?"

-"omg she was like WTF and I was like mhmm and she was like no way!" do I even have to say?

-when people pretend they don't hear me

-the no offense thing is annoying

-so is desu

-"brush ur teeth"I know what to do just leave me alone, woman>:(

-when people say rude things I wanna punch them in the face like when I come to school in a gothic Lolita outfit they insult me(actually I sort of don't blame some of the criticism I get because my outfit is different but some people can be rude!


I agree with EVERYTHING here except the part about the gothic lolita outfit, for, um, obvious reasons.
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Story writer and music lover.

Gender: Male

Location: Maryland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:02 am

Posts: 2353

"It is what it is."

Seriously, what a stupid saying.
--Millini (Official CR Rock Prince and Gavinism convert.)
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Consider this puzzle solved.

Gender: Male

Location: Isn't it obvious?

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:43 am

Posts: 294

justis76 wrote:
*insert adjective* as"
-hell
-f***
-s***

Seriously, what the hell does that mean? I hate it when people just say that. It has no meaning whatsoever! It's annoying as hell.
I don't mind these, but I hate "annoys the shit out of me". I mean... just think about it...
Millini wrote:
"It is what it is."

Seriously, what a stupid saying.
Reminds me of "kids will be kids", boys will be boys", etc. I mean, who came up with this garbage!? Just take any noun, add "will be" after it, put the same noun again after that and call it a "saying"!
WINDOWS WILL BE WINDOWS
CARS WILL BE CARS
BUILDINGS WILL BE BUILDINGS
BEES WILL BE BEES
JUPITER WILL BE JUPITER
OCEANS WILL BE OCEANS
UNORIGINAL SAYINGS WILL BE UNORIGINAL SAYINGS
It's almost like the "redundant adjectives are redundant" meme. God.
Say, that reminds me of a puzzle! Have you ever heard this one, Luke?
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

Et tu, Brute?

Gender: Male

Location: New York of the North

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Posts: 242

Fi101 wrote:
Elegant Brute wrote:


The wisdom of life? Either way it's contradictory: you won't get any of life's wisdom (ie, experience) by sitting around and philosophizing. :udgy:


That would definetly explain why I keep failing my exams. :larry:


Yeah philosophy is quite the paradox in many ways...there is no denying it is an interesting field, but I cannot help to feel an air of guilt whenever I sit around and ponder...I could very well be doing something of practical value.
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

lying is bad

Gender: Male

Location: Ithaca, NY

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:34 pm

Posts: 1916

A lot of Asians I know like to self-deprecate for compliment-fishing.
"OMG I'm sososososoooo bad at piano I'm gonna faaaail *cry*"
Yeah right. You beat me to fucking masterclass.
Image
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

The Hoosiers :) Just too cool.

Gender: Female

Location: Bob land.

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 7:01 pm

Posts: 442

VHTaffy wrote:
A lot of Asians I know like to self-deprecate for compliment-fishing.
"OMG I'm sososososoooo bad at piano I'm gonna faaaail *cry*"
Yeah right. You beat me to fucking masterclass.


ARGH i hate that, i only ever say im bad when i think i am :sadshoe:
my sprites Image(click the pic for pandas graphics~)
Re: Overused sayings you hateTopic%20Title
User avatar

But it's horrible...

Gender: None specified

Location: Poland

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Fri Jul 23, 2010 2:24 pm

Posts: 40

I hate, when someone from my country uses English words like "Co jadłaś na lunch?" (What have you eaten for lunch?) There's beautiful word "obiad", which they could use but no, why >:C. I really like English, I use it almost every day on the internet but you see, it's just stupid: mostly these people don't speak English, they only know few words which they can put into Polish. :zenitora:

Even more I hate this one "Mistakes are part of being human". When I'm wrong or something I'm so irritated. It isn't normal. I just can't stand loosing. And when then somebody says that's fu**** normal... It's not! There's no place for mistakes I get angry even when I'm in a memo game. The only game I like is chess because I'm really good. :zenny:
"Chicken lungs on spider legs will come and drag you behind the picture!!!"
Page 3 of 7 [ 259 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO