Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 4 of 23[ 913 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next

Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Yay, we have got the heavy metal religion teacher as our homeroom teacher... though we don't have a homeroom hour, but anyway...

Fuck yeah, this schoolyear is getting better and better...
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Last edited by End Quote on Wed Sep 01, 2010 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Holy whack! Unlyrical lyrics Andre

nekonohime wrote:
@H4RDMEISTER- I go to university, so the buildings are scattered. I have one class in one building and one in another.

Oooh that explains it. The only University I have actually been to is the Newcastle one and it looked really cool :edgy:
Image Image

H4RDMEISTER wrote:
nekonohime wrote:
@H4RDMEISTER- I go to university, so the buildings are scattered. I have one class in one building and one in another.

Oooh that explains it. The only University I have actually been to is the Newcastle one and it looked really cool :edgy:

I know a Newcastle university... :grey:

tastes like new reed

On Tuesday, my math teacher looked awesome. He was wearing a salmon pink collared shirt with Dark green slacks. Cool, huh?

My L.A. teacher has a banned words list, and it was written on the white board. The words/phrases aren't allowed are: awesome(this makes me sad )=, I use the word sarcastically all the time), cool(only allowed for temperature uses), um... yeah, me and ___, and a whole bunch of other words. The fact that she banned the word awesome made me sad. I'd grown a habit of saying that when I wasn't interested. On top of that we have to give on oral presentation on one of our projects we've finished, and I hate giving oral presentations. Also, we had an earlier project on our HORNET pledge. Yeeeeeaaahhhh, we're hornets at our school. An in our second class of math we had homework! We have homework everyday for math class, even for holidays! We had homework last year on a holiday, I believe. During P.E. I wasn't listening so I got in a group of three instead of getting into a pair of two, then the P.E. teacher told me we were supposed to get into a pair of two. *facepalms*

On the happy hand, I finally got time to be on CR! WOOHOO!!!!! I also have new glasses, even though I got them last month, I'm still happy! =D =D =D <------my happy meter... heheh

Last edited by filipinoamerican on Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ahh...Coffee...

Wow, I'd expect swear words to be banned, but awesome and cool? Not awesome.

It's my first day of high school today, and I thought I'd be completely lost. (Thanks map for saving my life.)
It actually was a fun day, getting to see some familiar faces and I admit, it was a good day.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

The Real Human Being

filipinoamerican wrote:
On Tuesday, my math teacher looked awesome. He was wearing a salmon pink collared shirt with Dark green slacks. Cool, huh?

My L.A. teacher has a banned words list, and it was written on the white board. The words/phrases aren't allowed are: awesome(this makes me sad )=, I use the word sarcastically all the time), cool(only allowed for temperature uses), um... yeah, me and ___, and a whole bunch of other words. The fact that she banned the word awesome made me sad. I'd grown a habit of saying that when I wasn't interested. On top of that we have to give on oral presentation on one of our projects we've finished, and I hate giving oral presentations. Also, we had an earlier project on our HORNET pledge. Yeeeeeaaahhhh, we're hornets at our school. An in our second class of math we had homework! We have homework everyday for math class, not even for holidays! We had homework last year on a holiday, I believe. During P.E. I wasn't listening so I got in a group of three instead of getting into a pair of two, then the P.E. teacher told me we were supposed to get into a pair of two. *facepalms*

On the happy hand, I finally got time to be on CR! WOOHOO!!!!! I also have new glasses, even though I got them last month, I'm still happy! =D =D =D <------my happy meter... heheh

It's actually kinda refreshing seeing how cute younger girls post, without being bombarded by them.
Don't keep us waiting another six days for you to post.

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

Fun days.

My Geometry teacher's pretty decent. Nice and all that. HS starts at like 7:25, but since I'm an underclassmen, then I'm stuck in the school for 20 minutes more than I need to. :l

Spanish teacher's fine.

Social studies teacher is okay.

Science. Awesome. No homework on Fridays, and no tests on mondays. Yay!

Band, highest point of my day. ^^

Health class, okay... it's like a mixture of health science, with a little gym thrown in.

PE, the usual types. We did a staring exercise that had all of us laughing for a long time.

English. Writing prompts every day... ^^

I can't really go into details, but if you want... fine with me. Later though.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

[/failure]

My schedule:

1. PE – The best way to start the day: undressing in front of your classmates, then jogging a mile! At least the teacher's nice.

2. Debate – I'm happy about this one. At my school, the top in awesome 8th graders are selected to debate stuff. Yes.

3. Science – Not really much to say.

[LUNCH]

4. French 1 – Oh. Yay. I'm one of the only students to be taking 2 language classes. (My friend, now a 9th grader, had this same predicament.) Whoop-de-freaking-doo.

5. Pre-Calc – Last year, Algebra 2 was fun, because it was me, four awesome people, and a teacher. Now they've all moved on to high school, and... yeah...

6. Spanish 2 – Despite my complaints of two language classes, I actually do like Spanish, and I'm assuming I'll like French. It's just my afternoons are going to be challenging to the level of unholy.

7. Geography – See Science.

Oh, crap...
[rant]

[/rant]

I have weekly schedule, not a daily one, so posting it here would take a while :D
ImageImage

Just had my first English lesson today, and it sucks: even though I'm half American they want me to speak British english.....
As if there's something wrong with my American accent! That's just almost discriminating, my accent isn't even heavy!

I asked last year not to be put in the same class again, but they simply ignored this, I'm having to go complain AGAIN... (there's a girl in this class, who used to be my friend, but for no reason at all, suddenly turned against me) Other girls in this class seem to hate a friend of mine, and the boys are even worse. :sadshoe:

Yeah, the beginning of my school year really sucks, it's even so bad that I'm considering home schooling for next year. I'm determent to make it better though, don't care what it takes!it has to get better, it just has to! even if this is what happens to me in every school I go to....

Sorry for all that self pity, it's just so discouriging.... :sad-maya:

tastes like new reed

Meenyman wrote:

I know, right? Yeah, swear words are banned, but that's a general idea. Last year the teachers started giving out silent lunch if you said "crap". Really, the word CRAP?! Now that's just crappy. Isn't it, Mr. Meenyman?

DoMaya wrote:
It's actually kinda refreshing seeing how cute younger girls post, without being bombarded by them.
Don't keep us waiting another six days for you to post.

Hmm... don't understand the first part, but okay Mr. DoMaya.

I hate my writing assignment. We're doing persuasive writing, and we had to write an essay to our parents telling why we should be able to watch T.V. whenever we want to for how long we want to. I could NEVER make my parents let me do that. NEVER IN A LIFETIME. Besides, I could only come up with about three reasons why we should, and we have to have at least five paragraphs.:larry:
Aaaaaand, we have math homework too! Yay? No, not really, even though I'm really good at math. My friend got braces, now his smile looks even more malicious. *shudders* But he's also a very good pen opener. You stick the pen where his pressure point is(his neck/shoulder/base of neck, somewhere there), then his head'll got to the side, then you pull your pen out with the cap still stuck between his head and shoulder. It's a lot of work, but it's worth it if you want entertainment.
Ooooh! Oooooh! Oooooooh! Today, I was finishing case 1-4, and when von Karma does this: :headbang: , I saved, then just watched it for a good five minutes. Very entertaining. I especially love it when he does his funny pose before the head bang and says, "Three minutes just passed."

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

filipinoamerican wrote:
I hate my writing assignment. We're doing persuasive writing, and we had to write an essay to our parents telling why we should be able to watch T.V. whenever we want to for how long we want to. I could NEVER make my parents let me do that. NEVER IN A LIFETIME. Besides, I could only come up with about three reasons why we should, and we have to have at least five paragraphs.:larry:

Let me pass down a lesson from my own English teacher I had last year.

First paragraph should be your thesis statement, which pretty much says what your reasons are, and the hook to draw in your readers.

The next three paragraphs should be used to support your reasons.

And your conclusion voices the thesis without repeating it, and ends with a call to action, or a good ending statement. So... think hamburger!

Exactly what a persuasive essay is made up of. ^^
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

My childhood right here

filipinoamerican wrote:
I hate my writing assignment. We're doing persuasive writing, and we had to write an essay to our parents telling why we should be able to watch T.V. whenever we want to for how long we want to. I could NEVER make my parents let me do that. NEVER IN A LIFETIME

Two answers:
One! If your parents won't let you watch T.V. for your preference time, then haggle. If you can't get a reasonable time, then pull out the old "National Geographic is educational and all that jazz" trick. Occasionally works.
Two! Never in a Lifetime? Easy. Block that channel! Get it? Lifetime Movie Network? YYYYYEEEEEEEAAAAAAA

filipinoamerican wrote:
Meenyman wrote:

I know, right? Yeah, swear words are banned, but that's a general idea. Last year the teachers started giving out silent lunch if you said "crap". Really, the word CRAP?! Now that's just crappy. Isn't it, Mr. Meenyman?

Really?

They don't care about that stuff at our school as long as you don't start insulting other people...
ImageImage

The AA-LPer

Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.

End Quote wrote:
filipinoamerican wrote:
Meenyman wrote:

Really?

They don't care about that stuff at our school as long as you don't start insulting other people...

We don't get punished for using swear words, but teachers make note to remind everyone not to cuss in class.
High schoolers don't even get detention anymore, we have to make a written apology if we do something bad. Oh, and of course pay for damages if necessary.
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker

My first day of senior year in High School is next Wednesday. Wee~
I'm excited! I picked up my program yesterday. I love my schedule. I approve of everything except for a weight training class. Not my kind of thing so I'll either drop it or change it.

Only problem is, is that I won't be able to make it for my final class of the day due to me having my second job interview. Not complaining about that though! ^_^
filipinoamerican wrote:
The words/phrases aren't allowed are: awesome, cool, um... yeah, me and ___, and a whole bunch of other words.

Wow, that is ridiculous. What is your teacher's problem?

tastes like new reed

ThePRPD wrote:
filipinoamerican wrote:
The words/phrases aren't allowed are: awesome, cool, um... yeah, me and ___, and a whole bunch of other words.

Wow, that is ridiculous. What is your teacher's problem?

Hmm...
Well, she doesn't really have a problem, it's just that we're in VSN and she expects us to stop using words like that. Y'know, have a bigger vocabulary. Oh yeah, she won't let us say nice, stuff, like, and other words.

It sucks for the people who can't really make up anything to say most of the time. Last year, this girl in my class always said "Like, well, like, I think the book, like..." and so forth. So to mock her, the whole class would count on their fingers how many times she said "like". And this year a guy in my class said "like" about 24 times during his oral presentation about himself.

earthlings on fire

filipinoamerican wrote:
So to mock her, the whole class would count on their fingers how many times she said "like". And this year a guy in my class said "like" about 24 times during his oral presentation about himself.

That's a lot of fingers for one person. :hobolaugh:

Thinking of school always makes me think of our horrendous English classes we had in ninth grade... Our teacher was so pathetic I was seriously contemplating speaking to her or administration about how little we were learning. It was so laughable... If she couldn't think of anything to teach us, then work on our spelling! That year, someone in my class asked me how to spell "scared". He was fourteen. T_T

I even recall playing Twister in that class. I won, lol. :jake:
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

tastes like new reed

Cravat of Doom wrote:
filipinoamerican wrote:
So to mock her, the whole class would count on their fingers how many times she said "like". And this year a guy in my class said "like" about 24 times during his oral presentation about himself.

That's a lot of fingers for one person. :hobolaugh:

...Okay
*Does not get it because is too tired even though it's not even midnight*
*YAAAAWWWWN*

NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...!
Tommorow's Sunday then it's back to school! :beef:
Another week of waking up early! Another week of math homework! Another week of learning about clouds! Another week of learning about persuasive writing! ...............
I'm really freaking out over this...

Edit: I just realized that we have a three day weekend due to labor day... crap. *facepalms*

Moving on up!

You all make me feel so old. I've been out of school since 2006 and this is my second year teaching high school English. I hope everyone has a great year. So far mine is going well with a few hiccups here and there.

dullahan1 wrote:
Fifth year of college, starting Tuesday. Thank god I'm finally graduating next Spring. Really can't stand our Education department. After graduation, I'm spending the rest of my life in school as a teacher. Oh joy.

What are you going to teach?
Thanks to Blinq for the awesome sig. Click the sig, see my stuff.
Edgeworth/Maya Community. A friends, as lovers, as part of OT3s. All Welcome.
"Yeah, I wouldn't go asking random guys if you can lick their penor." crouton December 2009

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Elementary. My qualification is for early childhood through the 6th grade, but I'm really hoping for something younger. I really love being in the classroom with younger students as they're more of a joy to teach as most of them are really willing to learn. I've only been put into Kindergarten and 1st grade classrooms for my field classes, but I absolutely loved it.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Rising Inspirations

A Senior in high school, I better start making those college apps <_<. Full IB student.

My schedule:

Theory of Knowledge (ToK) - A philosophy class required in order to get the IB diploma.
AP Calculus AB - Got a 7 on my Math Studies SL test. I could take BC but I need to lighten the work load and make my time more readily available.
IB Biology HL (and independent study on AP Biology) - So far, it has been chill.
IB Spanish SL II - Easy class so far, my teacher is very reassuring in helping us in getting a 7 on the test.
IB English HL II (and I suppose independent study on AP English) - So much literature and tests, currently reading Pride and Prejudice
IB History of the Americas II - Got a 4 on AP History, thinking about retaking again. I have the same teacher from last year, so I know she will give the most homework.
IB Visual Art HL - My relaxing time of the day.
JROTC IV - Meh, not exactly interested in the military, I have other reasons being there.

It'll be a fun year, I just need to make more time haha. I want to have some room for lazy there.

[/failure]

Radex wrote:
JROTC IV - Meh, not exactly interested in the military, I have other reasons being there.

What is this JROTC IV of which you speak?
[rant]

[/rant]

16BitsQuaRed wrote:
Radex wrote:

It's a course that learns you how to google stuff...

just had to do that...
ImageImage

Rising Inspirations

End Quote wrote:
16BitsQuaRed wrote:
Radex wrote:

just had to do that...

Oh fine, you want details, I'll give you details :rolls eyes:.

:D

My class is: (Army) Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (AJROTC) Leadership Education Training (LET) IV.

I'm such a smart-ass :godot: . Haha, hope that helps.

[/failure]

End Quote wrote:
16BitsQuaRed wrote:
Radex wrote:

just had to do that...

No, it's okay; that was hilarious. (Also, thank you, Radex. I'm just too lazy busy to put in two quotes.)
[rant]

[/rant]

The AA-LPer

Quote:

My class is: (Army) Junior Reserve Officers' Training Corps (AJROTC) Leadership Education Training (LET) IV.

We don't have military-stuff in our high school. :eh?:
I have no idea what that sort of training includes.
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker

There was a JROTC program at my high school as well. It's basically to train people in the military the way I look at it.

Rising Inspirations

kaisap112 wrote:
Quote:

We don't have military-stuff in our high school. :eh?:
I have no idea what that sort of training includes.

Nothing really militaristic. A lot of it is about working with others and developing your ability to be able to organize and coordinate events/objectives, hence leadership training and that's saying it vaguely. For me, I am S-5, I deal with publicity and information. I often talk to the school administrators and other people in organizing events such "Military Ball" (in terms of decorations and stuff). I do plenty of photography and do plenty of Photoshop (Photoshop just merely adds to my resume and is a forte of mine) that helps with the publicity. I also do web designing (and not the freewebs crap) too, but that takes some time; admittedly I haven't web design in 2 years, but it's working pretty well (doing this in Flash/actionscripting).

nekonohime wrote:
There was a JROTC program at my high school as well. It's basically to train people in the military the way I look at it.

Not at all. It's one of those vague assumptions I had too. I didn't even choose JROTC and I wanted PE. I just stayed at the start because of a promise to a friend. For the most part, you don't learn about the military, mainly its concepts of organization (branching etc.) as a means of developing your own form of organization. The militaristic parts are of course, shown by the marching events etc. Supposedly that is a form of discipline. Rifle spinning, color guard and all that other jazz, you do it voluntarily, well for us anyway and they do not "force" you into the military, a lot of the JROTC cadets join the military by their own accord.

Personally, I don't hate or love JROTC, nor care about the militaristic aspects, just mostly indifferent about the stuff, I have my own reasons being there. I'm more passionate about getting the IB Diploma at the moment.

(Oh, wow, me and my large walls of text, bad habit.)

Gavin Bros. <3

First day back is tomorrow for me. :(
I'm kinda excited, since I'll finally be a Junior and all. I'm just not looking forward to all the homework....
Nothing to see here...

[/failure]

CrazyObsessive wrote:
First day back is tomorrow for me. :(
I'm kinda excited, since I'll finally be a Junior and all. I'm just not looking forward to all the homework....

Wait... you get even more homework when you're a junior? But... but.. I spent two and a half hours last night on homework...

[rant]

[/rant]

Wherever you go, I will be there.

I am now the school's guidance councillor. Whoop(?). Doesn't help that I spend four hours a week with a queen whore who doesn't talk during sessions - she's on Facebook and texting. But... I get 11 hours/25 free a week and I go home same time as the students. And for some reason, I walk fast and am all 'srs bzns' for some reason. Early weeks I guess.

First post for a while without Enter spam!

tastes like new reed

Rant time! Woohoo! *gets glares from people*

Math Homework- Usual, but this time we have THREE pages! Talk about sucky!

Science Homework- Observe the clouds. Should be easy. All I've seen are cumulus clouds or cirrus clouds.

My science homework is gonna be eeeaaaasyyy. On the day of the FAAT(Filipino American Association of the Triad) Gala, I just have to look up at the sky before I go in. In science, we're making clouds in plastic baggies! WOOT. She said that they might even "rain" inside the plastic bags. But really we just put some type of volcanic rock in the bottom of the bag with water. We had to do the project with our shoulder partner. When we taped our bags to the window our science teacher said, "Very good job, girls." My partner and I go :redd: . Before that, we had recess. I played soccer, 4th against 5th. The only thing that made me P.O.'d was that our science teacher called us to where she was after recess was over and we were going inside, she said that we couldn't do 4th against 5th. Again, sucky. And the 4th graders had almost won! It was either a tie or we won by 1 point! What was really funny was that there are some really obese kids on the 4th grd. team, and, I don't know, it was just funny. And before that... we had math. I absolutely love math. But right now I kinda... don't like it. Mr. Math(that's what I'm calling my teachers on the internet now) gave us three pages of homework. Three pages in the whole math book. At least we only had to do the odd numbers. And the odd numbered questions' answers are in the back, but I've never looked at them. Not once. I know about it because my friend told me about it last year, and then he told Mr. Math about the questions in the back last year, ruining it for us former 4th graders. And before that... we had language arts. My worst subject. I like Mrs. Language, but her subject causes me to get bad grades. And almost exactly like last year, we had to do a project for our Summer Reading List. It's due on Thurs., September 16th, and it can be only done in class. I just barely finished last year, and this year, we have to do three projects! :larry: *head bangs on courtroom wall with ghost of von Karma* My head hurts...

My childhood right here

filipinoamerican wrote:
Science Homework- Observe the clouds. Should be easy. All I've seen are cumulus clouds or cirrus clouds.

I hate clouds. They all look the same. Storm clouds and white clouds. All I need to know.

The AA-LPer

Matriculation examination. :beef: PANIC-TIME!

On Monday: English listening comprehension exam
On Tuesday: normal Health Education test, but I haven't studied all that much for it... :beef:
September 20th: English, written exam
September 22nd: Health Education exam
October 1st: History exam, which is one of THE most boring subjects to study and Finnish history is very, very boring.

So I'm kinda stuck with two exams that I just can't be arsed to study properly for. :grey:
English is pretty easy, I don't stress with that. But the normal test of HE and history exam are freaking me out.

The Trusty Nudal!

I just started my first year of grade 8.
So far, school is pretty fun. I have the nicest teacher in the school, and the noisiest class ever. Also, this year, I finally am allowed to go off of school property, so I get to eat lunch at restaurants!
Signature and Avatar by the wonderful Midnight Jasper! Check out her graphics, you will be impressed!
Check out my sprites!
Creator of Leon Prinze Ace Attorney - Final Judgment (Sprites by Ceres)

My childhood right here

nudalman wrote:
I just started my first year of grade 8.
So far, school is pretty fun. I have the nicest teacher in the school, and the noisiest class ever. Also, this year, I finally am allowed to go off of school property, so I get to eat lunch at restaurants!

I'm in high school and can't do that.

Why do we have to get exactly the same sports at PE every year?

Basketball, volleyball, aerobics ...

Seriously, have some exiting sports like baseball or at least soccer... there is nothing wrong with volleysball and stuff but WHY the same every year for 6 years...

/rant

Other than that, going fine and all, except that I am annoyed because I can't seem teoremember I forgot writing an ² on the X's for that parabole test...it's killing me I have to know!
ImageImage

The Twisted Samurai

The school year would be cool and all, really. I like my teachers and my timetable. But there is one very stressing thing. We got a kinda project. We got the whole schoolyear for it. It is based on the topic "Resistance". It is hard to descripe but it is kinda facking me off, we even need to do a record every tuesday on what our group has done so far and stuff, I hate such stuff. Too much time creates too much weird stress. Usually I can work well on stress but that is some kind of different stress. And the mark makes a big part of our A-Level mark, according to our teachers ( I guess they say that to create even more stress)
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

My childhood right here

Tuesday begins the [i[mandatory[/i] football tournament. And I suck at sports. So balls.
Page 4 of 23 [ 913 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 23  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices