Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 6 of 23[ 913 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next

Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title

Is still absolute trash.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Oh, that's good, about the teacher's name. But...

(AWW!! That sucks! Poor Jigglybutt....)

Meh. In science, I tasted each mineral. Which we weren't supposed to do, but I got each one right based on taste alone! I feel special.
And kinda sick.

Ew. There's a reason why they say not to eat anything (chemicals, minerals, whatnot) in the lab.
*trumpet sounds*

My childhood right here

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:

Meh. In science, I tasted each mineral. Which we weren't supposed to do, but I got each one right based on taste alone! I feel special.
And kinda sick.

Ew. There's a reason why they say not to eat anything (chemicals, minerals, whatnot) in the lab.

I was at least smart enough to move the graphite and sulfur away from the pile of minerals-to-be-tested.
And in DDP we had to make a flyer for some kind of music event. I was gonna make it Hobo!Phoenix playing at the Borscht Bowl Club, but I wasn't allowed. So I made it the Gregory Brothers playing there.
Double Rainbow. All across the sky.

Is still absolute trash.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:

I was at least smart enough to move the graphite and sulfur away from the pile of minerals-to-be-tested.
And in DDP we had to make a flyer for some kind of music event. I was gonna make it Hobo!Phoenix playing at the Borscht Bowl Club, but I wasn't allowed. So I made it the Gregory Brothers playing there.
Double Rainbow. All across the sky.

Awesome. Double rainbows~! <3
*trumpet sounds*

The AA-LPer

Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.

Subaru Ryusei wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Subaru Ryusei wrote:

And kinda sick.

A little while away and people are already tasting possible toxins for fun. :beef:

Today I got a free box of toffee from school (leftovers from spring's sweets-selling), it so pays off to be in the student body. :garyuu:
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker

My childhood right here

Ugh. Stupid cold. I sneeze all over everything and my afternoon classes do NOT have tissues! Bullcrap!

I spent my entire day sniffing, struggling to stay awake, and just being miserable in general. And I couldn't leave because otherwise, I can't/couldn't compete in the next swim meet.

I HATE BEING DISEASED.

Is still absolute trash.

Now why is it that you both have colds this week, and I had my cold last week? Are we just spreading it through the internet or something!?! (No, silly girl, you're just being dumb, that's all.) *sleep-deprived*
*trumpet sounds*

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
Now why is it that you both have colds this week, and I had my cold last week? Are we just spreading it through the internet or something!?! (No, silly girl, you're just being dumb, that's all.) *sleep-deprived*

You can spread viruses through the internet, why not colds? Or STDs?

Is still absolute trash.

Athena von Karma wrote:

Ah, good point. *enter .EXE-related thought track here* (WTF?)
*trumpet sounds*

My childhood right here

God dammit. I had a new avy drawn, but my science teacher stole it from me and ripped it up. You see, my friend Seamus drew a picture of...male genitalia, and I made it into a sad face who was blowing his nose. Then the teacher stole it from me. Whore

Is still absolute trash.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
God dammit. I had a new avy drawn, but my science teacher stole it from me and ripped it up. You see, my friend Seamus drew a picture of...male genitalia, and I made it into a sad face who was blowing his nose. Then the teacher stole it from me. Whore

That's disgusting. (At least you tried to make it appropriate. (Tried to, but failed. (Maybe.)))
*trumpet sounds*

My childhood right here

Steel Turnabout wrote:

That's disgusting. (At least you tried to make it appropriate. (Tried to, but failed. (Maybe.)))

It was NSFW turned KSFW (Kinda Safe For Work)

Is still absolute trash.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:

It was NSFW turned KSFW (Kinda Safe For Work)

But you weren't at work, you were at school, so it was NSFS turned KSFS.
*trumpet sounds*

tastes like new reed

Awww... Hope you people with colds get better. At least I don't have a cold(I wish...)!

Crap. Know what sucks? We just had three L.A. projects due on Friday, and now we have three S.S. projects due October 1st. S-U-C-K-Y. At least I finished one of them today... We still have our explorer speech, and my notes aren't organized, so yeah, I'll have to get right on that after I'm done with this post. Screw that. We're learning about statistics! Fun right? Well, if you said yes I will... say that your a bigger nerd than ME. And I'm kinda a big nerd, so, that'll be... sucky for you, and you can go tell your friends that you got called a big nerd by a ten-year-old. Put that in your juice box and suck it!... That sounded perverted. ANYWAY. What was I talking about again??? I forgot... OH, YEAH! STATISTICS! It's not that I don't understand them, it's just that they're gonna be kinda useless after 5th and 6th grade. =P Frequency Tables= EASY. Used for... organizing data, I think? Anyway, next there are... GRAPHS! Well, we mainly did bar graphs and line graphs and circle graphs. Talk about EASY. Crap. Telephone is stuck in my head. Curse you Glee! Why did you have to sing Telephone?! WHYYYYYYYYYYY?!
Okaaaay. So that last part was off topic. On the plus side, I went on a field trip on Thursday! Want to know what I think? I think we should of had the field trip on Friday, because then we wouldn't have had to go to Spanish for specials. =( But, I got a lot of pretty colored rocks! =D Yays! Yeah, my fingers hurt right now. I played PW:JFA on the way to church and back, and while I was eating lunch, so yeah. That ends today's rant! Paalam! =P

Is still absolute trash.

filipinoamerican wrote:
Awww... Hope you people with colds get better. At least I don't have a cold(I wish...)!

Crap. Know what sucks? We just had three L.A. projects due on Friday, and now we have three S.S. projects due October 1st. S-U-C-K-Y. At least I finished one of them today...

I have a Dual U.S. History project due tomorrow, and I'm not even done with it yet! :D I so screwed up my weekend, but I can already tell that this year's gonna be more explosive than before. YAY!
*trumpet sounds*

tastes like new reed

filipinoamerican wrote:

Crap. Know what sucks? We just had three L.A. projects due on Friday, and now we have three S.S. projects due October 1st. S-U-C-K-Y. At least I finished one of them today...

I have a Dual U.S. History project due tomorrow, and I'm not even done with it yet! :D I so screwed up my weekend, but I can already tell that this year's gonna be more explosive than before. YAY!

Ooooh, sucks for you. I'm kinda confused about Hernando Cortes. I'm not sure if the troops coming to arrest him came while he was at sea, or if it was when he landed on the shore of Mexico. But if there's one thing I'm not confused about, it's the fact that my guy can be a complete idiot sometimes. Here's what he did: He was having a local affair with a woman. He was going to see her before the first expedition he applied for set sail. He went to see her a few days before the expedition. So, to avoid being seen(I can deduce, deduce is fun to type=P), he climbed up the wall to try to climb to the girl's window of her apartment. Guess what happens next. THE FRICKIN' WALL CRASHES DOWN ON HIM AND HE CAN'T GO ON HIS EXPEDITION! idiot... baka... *insert idiot in tagalog here*...
He's an idiot. And I have to give my oral speech about him in first person! Gosh, now if I want to say he's an idiot during my speech I have to say,"Yeah, I was a pretty big idiot back then." or something like that. You know what also sucks? I can't concentrate on my note taking! It's driving my CRAZY! I'm either on CR or searching weird sign pics! Oh, and here are some I recently found:
Spoiler: think what you want about this one, but you must look at this one first to be amazed

Spoiler: part two! you will be amazed, as amazed as I was
can you believe it?! that weird looking sign can actually have a non-perverted meaning! Aaaaand, it's kinda like gender swapping it after the first two, from man to woman. *shudders* I also can't understand why the last one has a pregnant belly... great. Juuuust great. Another thing I don't understand. Crappit!

Yeah, I know it's completely off topic. I'm just a lazy butt =P

Is still absolute trash.

filipinoamerican wrote:
He's an idiot. And I have to give my oral speech about him in first person! Gosh, now if I want to say he's an idiot during my speech I have to say,"Yeah, I was a pretty big idiot back then." or something like that. You know what also sucks? I can't concentrate on my note taking! It's driving my CRAZY! I'm either on CR or searching weird sign pics! Oh, and here are some I recently found:
Spoiler: think what you want about this one, but you must look at this one first to be amazed

Spoiler: part two! you will be amazed, as amazed as I was
can you believe it?! that weird looking sign can actually have a non-perverted meaning! Aaaaand, it's kinda like gender swapping it after the first two, from man to woman. *shudders* I also can't understand why the last one has a pregnant belly... great. Juuuust great. Another thing I don't understand. Crappit!

Yeah, I know it's completely off topic. I'm just a lazy butt =P

XD BAHAHAHA! Ah, that's a complete mindf*ck even with the explanations!
*trumpet sounds*

[Words]

Gave my first presentation of the year.
Everybody loved it.
Big surprise.

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

Athena von Karma wrote:

O_O

You may have just given me your colds. *sniffles*

Anyways, school's doing fine for me. Had one of those freaky dreams where I missed the bus by like four hours. Blah.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

Is still absolute trash.

Dawn wrote:
Athena von Karma wrote:

O_O

You may have just given me your colds. *sniffles*

Anyways, school's doing fine for me. Had one of those freaky dreams where I missed the bus by like four hours. Blah.

Sorry if you got my cold. DX It sucks, though, that I was kinda sick even on my birthday last week! DAMN YOU, AUTUMNAL ALLERGIES!!
*trumpet sounds*

Wherever you go, I will be there.

I'm sick too.

Signature by Myself
Sister of BSX and ChocolateXCheese

Between Today and Tomorrow

Hah, two weeks ago I caught a pretty nasty cold, and I just recovered, like, last Sunday.
Are we having a relay here or what? XD

Anyway, I'm having a mid-term examination this week.
At least the busy-as-hell week is over with, though there are still a few more projects left for me to finish.
Being an eleventh grader is no small task >.>

Is still absolute trash.

Well sh*t, gaiz, how many people are sick during these past school weeks?!

@ Power Berry: You're an eleventh grader, too?
*trumpet sounds*

My childhood right here

Today was "Winner Dinner", which is a free dinner that celebrates smart people. It was bullshit this year. My final year of "Winner Dinner." I had a drink. It was 7-Up. I set it down when my friends poured in Parmesan Cheese, Butter, sauce, pepper, salt, cake, meatballs.
And then made me drink it. And I dumped it on them instead.
And at the end, the various moms were taking pictures and these two relatively attractive girls came running up and joined in our picture. I put my certificate in front of the hotter of the two and the two fall. Onto me. Specifically, my crotch.

Is still absolute trash.

Steel Turnabout wrote:
Today was "Winner Dinner", which is a free dinner that celebrates smart people. It was bullshit this year. My final year of "Winner Dinner." I had a drink. It was 7-Up. I set it down when my friends poured in Parmesan Cheese, Butter, sauce, pepper, salt, cake, meatballs.
And then made me drink it. And I dumped it on them instead.
And at the end, the various moms were taking pictures and these two relatively attractive girls came running up and joined in our picture. I put my certificate in front of the hotter of the two and the two fall. Onto me. Specifically, my crotch.

....... I'm really sorry, but I don't know who to feel sorry for. XD I'm sorry.
*trumpet sounds*

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

Sorry if you got my cold. DX It sucks, though, that I was kinda sick even on my birthday last week! DAMN YOU, AUTUMNAL ALLERGIES!!

Now I'm fine... It's probably one of those 24-hour thing... -.-

My math teacher gave us this thing since we're doing deductive reasoning in Geometry:

If the {insert name of football team} wins, then Mr. O will be happy. If Mr. O is happy, then his students won't suffer.

It's probably something to do with the Packers/Bears thing. -.-
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

I am also in eleventh grade.
Well in England, that'll be Year 11

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Should really study French now...

Dammit CR, why are you so interesting!
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage

Between Today and Tomorrow

Yes. Yes I am. XD

Is still absolute trash.

@ Dawn: I actually saw a problem kinda like that earlier today in my math teacher's class. "If Spot eats a bowl of Superdog dog food, then he will be a happy dog. Spot is a happy dog." Or something like that.

@ Fi101 and Power Berry: Yay!! More junior/eleventh graders!! That makes you two, me, and Athena von Karma as juniors, so far. There's probably more, but I'm too lazy to count.

Speaking of school, I love my Theater Arts teacher. Our class today had only 4 juniors present, and she was really hungry, and if she doesn't eat then she gets cranky, and if she gets cranky then students get hurt, so she ordered 5 hamburgers, 2 bags of fries, and 5 waters for us from the fast food joint right across the street from the school. Lesson of the day: Be nice to your Theater Arts teacher, and when there's less kids in the class one day, she might treat you very well. XD
*trumpet sounds*

The AA-LPer

Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.

First off, EXAMS ARE OVER! ...until spring anyway.

@ Dawn: I actually saw a problem kinda like that earlier today in my math teacher's class. "If Spot eats a bowl of Superdog dog food, then he will be a happy dog. Spot is a happy dog." Or something like that.

@ Fi101 and Power Berry: Yay!! More junior/eleventh graders!! That makes you two, me, and Athena von Karma as juniors, so far. There's probably more, but I'm too lazy to count.

Speaking of school, I love my Theater Arts teacher. Our class today had only 4 juniors present, and she was really hungry, and if she doesn't eat then she gets cranky, and if she gets cranky then students get hurt, so she ordered 5 hamburgers, 2 bags of fries, and 5 waters for us from the fast food joint right across the street from the school. Lesson of the day: Be nice to your Theater Arts teacher, and when there's less kids in the class one day, she might treat you very well. XD

"Happy cats eat fish. Cat eats fish, so cat is happy." Urgh, one would call it logic, but we did that stuff a lot in philosophy. How to reach conclusions or something like that.

Burgers? In class? We don't have a burger joint near our school. A pizza-place within a 15-minute-walk, yes. But our teachers try to promote healthy eating. :grey: Unfortunately.
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker

The Twisted Samurai

Exams are done for me as well until november though.... .Next week all classes go on school trips to London, Dublin, and some other stuff... I wont join my class (having no money sucks, BALLZ)
therefore I'll have to make some gay tasks... Great, for not paying I get tasks to do while the others can have fun, and a teacher told me: That is no fun ride, of course it is no fun what they do there...

As long as fall vacation comes (along my Bday, where I get Guitar Hero Metallica :3) I am fine I guess, and I bet I'll become ill again. I always get ill around my bday, but on the rest of the year I don't, too good health system or whatever it is called in English. ( I bet this post's grammar is epicly wrong, but being pissed about something causes bad grammar, meh)

and I am 12th grade...
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

My childhood right here

End Quote wrote:

Same here.
*doesn't remember Dr.+Mrs. Vandertramp*

Steel Turnabout wrote:
End Quote wrote:

Same here.

We call that "The house of être" lol
ImageImage

End Quote wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
End Quote wrote:

Same here.

I learned that last year! (I wish imparfait would be that easy :payne: , *glances at French test*)
Dear...I'm going to be spending a saturday morning on French...

ProsecutorPressley wrote:
End Quote wrote:
Steel Turnabout wrote:
Same here.

I learned that last year! (I wish imparfait would be that easy :payne: , *glances at French test*)
Dear...I'm going to be spending a saturday morning on French...

Imparfait is a major pain in the ass.

In fact, French as a language is a major pain in the ass, is it possible to have even more rules for one language?
ImageImage

Is still absolute trash.

kaisap112 wrote:
First off, EXAMS ARE OVER! ...until spring anyway.

"Happy cats eat fish. Cat eats fish, so cat is happy." Urgh, one would call it logic, but we did that stuff a lot in philosophy. How to reach conclusions or something like that.

Burgers? In class? We don't have a burger joint near our school. A pizza-place within a 15-minute-walk, yes. But our teachers try to promote healthy eating. :grey: Unfortunately.

I doubt it's actually logic. It's more like "Get this simple question right and we'll give you a cookie just to make you think you're really smart."

But yes, burgers. In class. And the only boy in our class that's from my grade (who was with us at the time) would not eat his burger, just because of the mustard on it. So while he ate fries, me and my friend each ate half of his burger. (Dammit, I wanted those fries.) And, honestly, we're not supposed to eat in the auditorium of our school, which is where we have our Theater Arts class. YAY FOR BREAKING THE RULES! XD
*trumpet sounds*

Rising Inspirations

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF- Damn.

Testing week blows. Had 7 tests over the course of the week.

The times that I need a planner, are the times I screwed myself over <_<... I had like 2-3 tests that I didn't know that I have, so didn't study. It's not cool that I have to pay $554 in test fees for the upcoming May tests. D: At least the AP test fees aren't due till December, IB... Oct 15.

Meh, I need to reorganize my crap.

Et tu, Brute?

Radex wrote:

The times that I need a planner, are the times I screwed myself over <_<... I had like 2-3 tests that I didn't know that I have, so didn't study. It's not cool that I have to pay $554 in test fees for the upcoming May tests. D: At least the AP test fees aren't due till December, IB... Oct 15.

Some advice: do NOT buy or use an electronic organizer. I had received one as a gift a while ago and decided to use it this year... after approximately a month of fiddling around with the 'state of the art hardware,' I'm returning to my small pocket-sized black notebook. Quick and easy to use, plus it has a certain professional aesthetic to it.

Rising Inspirations

Elegant Brute wrote:
Radex wrote:

Some advice: do NOT buy or use an electronic organizer. I had received one as a gift a while ago and decided to use it this year... after approximately a month of fiddling around with the 'state of the art hardware,' I'm returning to my small pocket-sized black notebook. Quick and easy to use, plus it has a certain professional aesthetic to it.

Haha, no worries. And yeah, saw my cousin with a $600 PDA (he bought it 7 years ago), and it's crap. :zenitora:

If I were to use a digital organizer, I would most likely use my Ipod Touch.
Page 6 of 23 [ 913 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 23  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices