Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 7 of 23[ 913 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next
 


Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Et tu, Brute?

Gender: Male

Location: New York of the North

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Posts: 242

Radex wrote:

Haha, no worries. And yeah, saw my cousin with a $600 PDA (he bought it 7 years ago), and it's crap. :zenitora:

If I were to use a digital organizer, I would most likely use my Ipod Touch.


I no longer have access to mine...I have been without the convenience of listening to music on the bus for about a month now. It's really quite tragic. :sadshoe:
Image
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Between Today and Tomorrow

Gender: Female

Location: lurking~

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am

Posts: 80

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
@ Fi101 and Power Berry: Yay!! More junior/eleventh graders!! That makes you two, me, and Athena von Karma as juniors, so far. There's probably more, but I'm too lazy to count.


Sorry, late reply is late XD
Um, juniors? Can you (or someone else) please explain that to me? :yogi:
I mean, I'm not from the US, so I'm not familiar with the system there...
But, in my country, eleventh grade is the second grade of high school, which means...it's not really a junior grade...or is it?
:udgy:

Aaanyway, the mid-term craziness is finally over! ...Not.
Still have some projects waiting to be finished. Three summaries and some TOEFL exercise. (Yes, we do TOEFL and IELTS prep at school. :hotti: )
Hmm, I'm joining a Math competition tomorrow morning. It's a group competition...my school is sending out two groups, one from eleventh grade and one from tenth grade.
We didn't prepare much, so winning practically equals miracle XD
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Posts: 612

I guess I count as a junior too, yay...

And I don't have any exams until Christmas, haha!
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

What's the big hoo-ha about Homecoming? If it was at the end of the year, I would understand. But the beginning of the year? Lack of understanding.
Image
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:54 pm

Posts: 143

Power Berry wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
@ Fi101 and Power Berry: Yay!! More junior/eleventh graders!! That makes you two, me, and Athena von Karma as juniors, so far. There's probably more, but I'm too lazy to count.


Sorry, late reply is late XD
Um, juniors? Can you (or someone else) please explain that to me? :yogi:
I mean, I'm not from the US, so I'm not familiar with the system there...
But, in my country, eleventh grade is the second grade of high school, which means...it's not really a junior grade...or is it?
:udgy:

In the US, a junior is an eleventh-grader. In order, it's:
1st year, 9th grade, freshman.
2nd year, 10th grade, sophomore.
3rd year, 11th grade, junior.
4th year, 12th grade, senior.

Speaking of seniors and homecoming...
Last night was our homecoming (American football) game. Which we won. They also announced the senior homecoming king and queen at half-time. Now, I'm not really one for dances, and I've never really given it much thought before last night. So I started texting my friends, and they all agreed that it was a great idea. Later on, my mum and I were watching the game, and she mentioned the same thing, and we talked about it for a while. So now it's settled...

Next year, I'm running for Senior Homecoming Queen.
And I'm gonna win.:franny:
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Et tu, Brute?

Gender: Male

Location: New York of the North

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Wed Sep 22, 2010 11:23 pm

Posts: 242

Steel Turnabout wrote:
What's the big hoo-ha about Homecoming? If it was at the end of the year, I would understand. But the beginning of the year? Lack of understanding.


Ha, I was the DJ today at mine! :keiko:
Image
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

End Quote wrote:
I guess I count as a junior too, yay...

And I don't have any exams until Christmas, haha!

I don't have semester exams 'till the week before Winter Break, yeah!
Not only that, but if I pass my state exams (TAKS) in the second semester, I won't have to take the semester exams for that semester! YAY!

About Homecoming: Why is everyone having there's this week? Mine was the third week of school!
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Gender: Male

Location: CA

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2009 1:26 am

Posts: 4993

Steel Turnabout wrote:
What's the big hoo-ha about Homecoming? If it was at the end of the year, I would understand. But the beginning of the year? Lack of understanding.


Homecoming is a lame excuse for people to go crazy and engage in the most blatant and violent discrimination I've ever seen in a multicultural school like mine. Age Discrimination is no laughing matter. Though in my school we get extended lunchtime during Homecoming Week and I kinda like that.
Image
Life's a Happy Song when there's someone by your side to sing along!
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Between Today and Tomorrow

Gender: Female

Location: lurking~

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am

Posts: 80

Athena von Karma wrote:
Power Berry wrote:
Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
@ Fi101 and Power Berry: Yay!! More junior/eleventh graders!! That makes you two, me, and Athena von Karma as juniors, so far. There's probably more, but I'm too lazy to count.


Sorry, late reply is late XD
Um, juniors? Can you (or someone else) please explain that to me? :yogi:
I mean, I'm not from the US, so I'm not familiar with the system there...
But, in my country, eleventh grade is the second grade of high school, which means...it's not really a junior grade...or is it?
:udgy:

In the US, a junior is an eleventh-grader. In order, it's:
1st year, 9th grade, freshman.
2nd year, 10th grade, sophomore.
3rd year, 11th grade, junior.
4th year, 12th grade, senior.


Oh, I see. Thanks ^^
Wait, so that means...high school starts from 9th grade?
And...what is Homecoming?
(sorry if I ask too much XD)
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Beaverditch

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am

Posts: 862

Power Berry wrote:
Oh, I see. Thanks ^^
Wait, so that means...high school starts from 9th grade?
And...what is Homecoming?
(sorry if I ask too much XD)

Homecoming is basically a celebration that involves a parade, rallies, an American football game, and a dance. There's also a "Homecoming court", where students nominate other students to be homecoming king and queen, as well as princes and princesses. I always thought Homecoming was kinda lame, so I never participated in any of the events. They also have Homecoming in colleges, but it's not as big of a deal is it is in high school (at least where I go).
Image
Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

tastes like new reed

Gender: Female

Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Posts: 355

I... don't know much about homecoming... so, yeah.
Anyway...

On Friday we had picture day. I've always hated picture day because my picture always contains a grotesque physiognomy (an ugly face, or emo, it looked emo last year). So, I tried to make my picture the best this year because it's my last year in Elementary school(1st year/grade, 2nd y/g, 3rd y/g, 4th y/g, and 5th y/g). We'll see the results whenever the pictures come back. I have a hug buddy at school =). He's a fourth grader, but I think he said he was supposed to be in 6th y/g. He gives me a hug everyday we have outside recess! Then I chase around people and give them hugs. On Friday, we were blocking the goal, and instead of blocking the goal we played "Stella Stella Ola"(Old Maid? I'm not sure, but oh weeeeell). It goes like this, "Stella Stella Ola, quack quack quack. Singin' es chiga chiga, chiga chiga slap. Singin' es chiga chiga, flow, flow, flow flow flow. Singin' 1, 2, 3, 4, 5!". I can't really explain how you play it, so sorry. And I also tried riding on my friend's back, but I was rejected. So I tried to jump on his back a few times, but I fell off... And finally! I don't have to worry that much about my Social Studies Projects! I finished all of them, but my mom said I had to practice my speech, which, of course, I need practicing on. I only practiced once before I gave a speech last year and I got an A, but the guy that I have this year is kinda confusing, so, yeah... *sweatdrops* It's hard for me to stay focused on school work at a friend's house without my m: robe playing music. Yeah, I have to go, bye!
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Between Today and Tomorrow

Gender: Female

Location: lurking~

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am

Posts: 80

silentxfilmstar wrote:
Power Berry wrote:
Oh, I see. Thanks ^^
Wait, so that means...high school starts from 9th grade?
And...what is Homecoming?
(sorry if I ask too much XD)

Homecoming is basically a celebration that involves a parade, rallies, an American football game, and a dance. There's also a "Homecoming court", where students nominate other students to be homecoming king and queen, as well as princes and princesses. I always thought Homecoming was kinda lame, so I never participated in any of the events. They also have Homecoming in colleges, but it's not as big of a deal is it is in high school (at least where I go).


Oh, I see. Thanks for explaining~
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Chesterfield, England

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Posts: 86

Power Berry wrote:

Oh, I see. Thanks ^^
Wait, so that means...high school starts from 9th grade?
And...what is Homecoming?
(sorry if I ask too much XD)


I'm also not from the US, but from all the American sitcoms i've watched...
I think Middle School is 7th and 8th grade and then High School from then onwards.
Correct me if I'm wrong :maya:
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: United States

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Posts: 2276

I live in the United States, so I think I can help. This is how they do the schools in the state where I live but in some states it's different.

Elementary school is kindergarten through 5th grade, middle school is 6th grade through 8th grade and high school is 9th grade through 12th grade.
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Chesterfield, England

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Posts: 86

nekonohime wrote:
I live in the United States, so I think I can help. This is how they do the schools where I live but in some places it's different.

Elementary school is kindergarten through 5th grade, middle school is 6th grade through 8th grade and high school is 9th grade through 12th grade.


No way!!!! 6th Grade is part of Middle School in the U.S.? *Mind is blown* I will never look at anything the same ever again.
Only to say that 6th Grade (Year 6) is part of elementary (Primary) school in the U.K.
They should really all just adopt one system
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Between Today and Tomorrow

Gender: Female

Location: lurking~

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am

Posts: 80

@nekonohime: I get it now, thanks for the explanation ^^

@Fi101: Yeah, same with me here. (I live in Indonesia, btw.) Kindergarten is just kindergarten XD, elementary is 1st-6th grade, junior high is 7th-9th grade, high school is 10th-12th grade.
Heheh, right, the differences are somewhat confusing~
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Matryoshka~

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Posts: 364

This year was my first year in High School, and when I heard there was manga in the school library from my friend, my reaction was "I must go there, like, RIGHT NOW." And my friend and I ran up there. :redd:
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Chesterfield, England

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Posts: 86

Megan-Chan wrote:
This year was my first year in High School, and when I heard there was manga in the school library from my friend, my reaction was "I must go there, like, RIGHT NOW." And my friend and I ran up there. :redd:


Haha that would be me and my friends reaction also. Where are you from by the way?
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

My childhood right here

Gender: Male

Location: The motherfuggin' DigiWorld!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:55 am

Posts: 1788

I love math class. We don't do very much math because the teacher teaches in such a way that we understand it easily, so we usually just crumple a lot of paper and tape it together then throw the death-ball at each other. And tomorrow we've decided to start a full-fledged American Football tournament. With actual tackling, not being a flagfag. (Flag Football)
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: Beaverditch

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 8:16 am

Posts: 862

Fi101 wrote:
No way!!!! 6th Grade is part of Middle School in the U.S.? *Mind is blown* I will never look at anything the same ever again.
Only to say that 6th Grade (Year 6) is part of elementary (Primary) school in the U.K.
They should really all just adopt one system

It depends on the elementary school you go to. Most of the elementary schools are kindergarten to 5th grade, but there are some that are kindergarten to 6th grade.
Image
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: London

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 6:42 pm

Posts: 36

silentxfilmstar wrote:
Fi101 wrote:
No way!!!! 6th Grade is part of Middle School in the U.S.? *Mind is blown* I will never look at anything the same ever again.
Only to say that 6th Grade (Year 6) is part of elementary (Primary) school in the U.K.
They should really all just adopt one system

It depends on the elementary school you go to. Most of the elementary schools are kindergarten to 5th grade, but there are some that are kindergarten to 6th grade.


That system is very different to how things are here in the UK. It can sometimes be a bit difficult to understand how these things work.

Anyway, I'm enjoying Sixth Form (Year 12).
Image
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gender: Male

Location: IN SPACE!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Posts: 6664

silentxfilmstar wrote:
Fi101 wrote:
No way!!!! 6th Grade is part of Middle School in the U.S.? *Mind is blown* I will never look at anything the same ever again.
Only to say that 6th Grade (Year 6) is part of elementary (Primary) school in the U.K.
They should really all just adopt one system

It depends on the elementary school you go to. Most of the elementary schools are kindergarten to 5th grade, but there are some that are kindergarten to 6th grade.


One of the local schools in my area start middle school as young as 5th grade. It just varies wherever you live I suppose. One of the local high schools doesn't start until 10th grade as well.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

The AA-LPer

Gender: Female

Location: Playing Ace Attorney or making LPs! No, actually, Finland.

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Posts: 146

dullahan1 wrote:
silentxfilmstar wrote:
Fi101 wrote:
No way!!!! 6th Grade is part of Middle School in the U.S.? *Mind is blown* I will never look at anything the same ever again.
Only to say that 6th Grade (Year 6) is part of elementary (Primary) school in the U.K.
They should really all just adopt one system

It depends on the elementary school you go to. Most of the elementary schools are kindergarten to 5th grade, but there are some that are kindergarten to 6th grade.


One of the local schools in my area start middle school as young as 5th grade. It just varies wherever you live I suppose. One of the local high schools doesn't start until 10th grade as well.


We don't even start school before the age of seven ( :will: ), and compulsory education is in two parts: lower (grades 1-6) and higher (7-9).
Then we don't ever have to go back to school if we don't desperately want to. But yeah, high school isn't compulsory. :hobohodo:
Image
Check my Ace Attorney Let's Plays and more on my Youtube Channel!
My Sigs, Wallpapers etc. Topic
The happy wife of Meenyman and mother of Dawn, Madame Sho and Dark Coffee Drinker
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Matryoshka~

Gender: Female

Location: England

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:48 pm

Posts: 364

Fi101 wrote:
Megan-Chan wrote:
This year was my first year in High School, and when I heard there was manga in the school library from my friend, my reaction was "I must go there, like, RIGHT NOW." And my friend and I ran up there. :redd:


Haha that would be me and my friends reaction also. Where are you from by the way?


I'm from England.
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Between Today and Tomorrow

Gender: Female

Location: lurking~

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:19 am

Posts: 80

Megan-Chan wrote:
This year was my first year in High School, and when I heard there was manga in the school library from my friend, my reaction was "I must go there, like, RIGHT NOW." And my friend and I ran up there. :redd:


Lucky you XD
My school library used to have manga, too...but that's just history now. :sadshoe:
Oh well, at least the how-to-draw-manga books are still there~
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Chesterfield, England

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Sun Aug 22, 2010 2:42 pm

Posts: 86

Megan-Chan wrote:
Fi101 wrote:
Megan-Chan wrote:
This year was my first year in High School, and when I heard there was manga in the school library from my friend, my reaction was "I must go there, like, RIGHT NOW." And my friend and I ran up there. :redd:


Haha that would be me and my friends reaction also. Where are you from by the way?


I'm from England.


Best country is best. England rocks
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: United States

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Posts: 2276

They had manga at my high school too... But only the 'popular' stuff like Naruto, Fruits Basket, Dragonball, etc... I'm not sure if they have it at my university, though. They probably do.
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

earthlings on fire

Gender: Female

Location: Hazakura Temple

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am

Posts: 1014

nekonohime wrote:
They had manga at my high school too... But only the 'popular' stuff like Naruto, Fruits Basket, Dragonball, etc... I'm not sure if they have it at my university, though. They probably do.


Better than what they had at mine...

Athena von Karma, how're you liking Chemistry? I remember you being excited about it in August... My Chem teacher was freaking awesome...
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

"I'm End Quote." end quote.

Gender: None specified

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:22 pm

Posts: 612

I notice my http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/TheBGrade is even getting worse than last year...
:keiko: WARNING: SIG CONTAINS LAME JOKE
ImageImage
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

I was supposed to have failed my Dual US History project today, but I so didn't! I'M SUCH A GENIUS~!

Damn fundraisers. Now the Junior Class has to do one too..... To win $50 and maybe even an iPad~!

And I'm really starting to hate leaves now...... And camouflage fabric print...... And buttons.... *throws up at the sight of leaves*
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

tastes like new reed

Gender: Female

Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Posts: 355

This morning I saw A&T College's homecoming set up, thingy. Yeah, I also saw the Greensboro Four Statue thingy. It looked cool. I just found out that on the first day of school someone got shot somewhere that's near my school. *shivers* Then my mom got a call that a pedophile started doing their thing to a kid at my school in the parking lot. *double shivers* My school is in a bad place but it has good education. On my Social Studies project I got 34 out of 35 because I was talking too fast. Mmmmmrrph. I hope I don't have to present my projects on Monday in Language Arts. I just don't want to, and I know how she's telling people to go. She's making us go in order of our tables. We each had a sheet that we could turn in for 5 extra points, and she collected our papers at our tables last. So she was doing it by tables and papers. Crap. At least I finished all my math homework. It's no fun, having math homework everyday except for when we have tests in class. I finished it in homeroom. Our HR teacher, Mrs. S.S., told us to read, then we complained that Mr. Math had given us homework on the weekends, and she said, "Really? Then go ahead and do that. I really don't believe in homework on the weekends. So go ahead so that you can rest during the weekend!" And then I finished it. I just need to finish my Math Superstars. On the bus we played KFM. At least I didn't take it too seriously. My friend took it a little too serious. She started going, "Oh my gosh, oooohhhh, my GOSH! I can't believe you said that!" when I chose to marry an eighth grader. My friend is playing the Robot Unicorn Game on the Adult Swim site right now. "Always, I want to be with you! And make believe with you! And live in harmony, harmony, oh looooove!" Yep. That's the chorus. The first line says, "Your eyes, are open. And I can see that their open." or something like that. That song is CRRAAAZY. But it's soothing, kinda. The lyrics are crazy, the song is serene. I read The Hunger Games this week in two days. It's such an AWESOME book. I don't know why, but it's just awesome. I gave my friend back her book, and she was reading Catching Fire, the second book in the series. She goes and spoils 6 friggin' things about the next book, some epic things that I can't be surprised at anymore. Then, while I was reading The Hunger Games on the bus, my friend goes and says, "Oh yeah, you know what happens to *insert, good, sweet, innocent character's name*? Yeah, she dies with a net thrown over her and a spear through her stomach." I say, "Awesome." while hiding the fact that I don't want that innocent character to die. Heh. My friend just showed my the Awesome series on Youtube. Scaring? Scary? Funny? Yeah. All those things.
Heeeeey. We had a fundraiser earlier. From the Innisbrook thing. Yeeeahh. The Middle School Music students had a fundraiser. For each thing they sold they got a rubber ducky. There was a poster on the wall, and they look sooo CUTE! That reminds me, we're learning guitar in Music! We're using nylon strings, which don't hurt as much as the steel strings that cut your finger if you slide your hand on the string. We're learning a song in Latin. Whatever Give Us Peace in Latin Means. It's a pretty song. We're also learning another song, but I already forgot what the name was and the lyrics.
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

filipinoamerican wrote:
Heeeeey. We had a fundraiser earlier. From the Innisbrook thing. Yeeeahh. The Middle School Music students had a fundraiser. For each thing they sold they got a rubber ducky. There was a poster on the wall, and they look sooo CUTE!

Haha, what?

filipinoamerican wrote:
For each thing they sold they got a rubber ducky.

What?!

filipinoamerican wrote:
RUBBER DUCKY

WHAT?!! I WANT ONE!!

Oh wait, I got one with a little graduation cap when I graduated from 8th grade Jr. High. CLASS OF 2012 REPRESENT!! v(^-^)v
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

tastes like new reed

Gender: Female

Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Posts: 355

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
filipinoamerican wrote:
Heeeeey. We had a fundraiser earlier. From the Innisbrook thing. Yeeeahh. The Middle School Music students had a fundraiser. For each thing they sold they got a rubber ducky. There was a poster on the wall, and they look sooo CUTE!

Haha, what?

filipinoamerican wrote:
For each thing they sold they got a rubber ducky.

What?!

filipinoamerican wrote:
RUBBER DUCKY

WHAT?!! I WANT ONE!!

Oh wait, I got one with a little graduation cap when I graduated from 8th grade Jr. High. CLASS OF 2012 REPRESENT!! v(^-^)v


Yep. They're pretty cute. I think there was one that was a bikini duck and it was complete with large boobs. Yeah, one of the guys in my class said, "Hey! I like that bikini duck, mmm hmm. :hotti: " It was scary. Today, I learned that one of my friends can do a cat call really well. You know? When you whistle when a really hot girl goes by? Well, in the movies all the guys cat call to the girls, so yeah. Then he told me that his sister can cat call really well and I said, "Wooooow... :gregory:, are you gonna cat when you're older?" He says, "No!" I say, "Are you sure? Are you really not THAT perverted? Thinking perverted thoughts and such?" He gives me a weird look and the bus line starts moving, and we walk along the hallway, outside, and into the bus/staff/visitors parking lot. I'm mean. *gets evil glow in eyes* >=D
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Location: United States

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue May 12, 2009 4:09 pm

Posts: 2276

Spoiler: Might be inappropriate for the kiddies here
Had a crazy lecture in Women's Studies today at university. We had two guest speakers that talked to us about sex the whole time. They were preaching stuff like "Sex is OK as long as it is safe, sane and consensual." Yeah, tell that to my Catholic family that says nobody should have sex until they're married.

They also went into CRAZY detail about how gay sex is performed, showed us how to put on a female condom (WTF), and even at the end of the class... They let the class take home FLAVORED CONDOMS AND LUBE. I am deadly serious. I didn't know whether to lol or facepalm. It was just... Totally awkward and I felt really dirty when I left outta there. When I told my parents about this they were like "WTF are they teaching you in that class?"

I have gone from hating this class to just going "WTF" at it. Seriously.
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

filipinoamerican wrote:
Yep. They're pretty cute. I think there was one that was a bikini duck and it was complete with large boobs. Yeah, one of the guys in my class said, "Hey! I like that bikini duck, mmm hmm. :hotti: " It was scary. Today, I learned that one of my friends can do a cat call really well. You know? When you whistle when a really hot girl goes by? Well, in the movies all the guys cat call to the girls, so yeah. Then he told me that his sister can cat call really well and I said, "Wooooow... :gregory:, are you gonna cat when you're older?" He says, "No!" I say, "Are you sure? Are you really not THAT perverted? Thinking perverted thoughts and such?" He gives me a weird look and the bus line starts moving, and we walk along the hallway, outside, and into the bus/staff/visitors parking lot. I'm mean. *gets evil glow in eyes* >=D

Most boys would go for the bikini duck. XD

Yeah yeah, the cat calls of the a-hole guys with dirty minds. But you're not the only one who's mean. *insert evil laugh here* Only it's a dysfunctional kind of evil that I have. XP

@ nekonohime: o_o That's nearly like the conversations the majority of the girls in my Theater Arts class have with our teacher there. Talk about that and their boobehs and other weird stuff. And I'm off on the end of the auditorium's front seat row thinking, "WTF am I gonna do for lunch/homework/OMG YAY WHEE COSPLAY~!" Either that or I've got weird anime-related fantasies going through my head. "Oh look, Power Rangers! (Wait, that's not an anime.)"
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

tastes like new reed

Gender: Female

Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Posts: 355

Subaru Saito Hikari wrote:
filipinoamerican wrote:
Yep. They're pretty cute. I think there was one that was a bikini duck and it was complete with large boobs. Yeah, one of the guys in my class said, "Hey! I like that bikini duck, mmm hmm. :hotti: " It was scary. Today, I learned that one of my friends can do a cat call really well. You know? When you whistle when a really hot girl goes by? Well, in the movies all the guys cat call to the girls, so yeah. Then he told me that his sister can cat call really well and I said, "Wooooow... :gregory:, are you gonna cat when you're older?" He says, "No!" I say, "Are you sure? Are you really not THAT perverted? Thinking perverted thoughts and such?" He gives me a weird look and the bus line starts moving, and we walk along the hallway, outside, and into the bus/staff/visitors parking lot. I'm mean. *gets evil glow in eyes* >=D

Most boys would go for the bikini duck. XD

Yeah yeah, the cat calls of the a-hole guys with dirty minds. But you're not the only one who's mean. *insert evil laugh here* Only it's a dysfunctional kind of evil that I have. XP


At least he's not an a-hole. He's actually pretty nice. He's... slightly perverted. If someone says something really wrong, you can bet that almost any of my friends, including him, will say something about it. And yes, I bet you every boy in my class would just LOVE to have that bikini ducky. That reminds me... one of my friends STOLE one of the rubber duckies. I'm not sure if it was the bikini duck, but then he traded the duck for some food. Idiot. :maggy:
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

filipinoamerican wrote:
At least he's not an a-hole. He's actually pretty nice. He's... slightly perverted. If someone says something really wrong, you can bet that almost any of my friends, including him, will say something about it. And yes, I bet you every boy in my class would just LOVE to have that bikini ducky. That reminds me... one of my friends STOLE one of the rubber duckies. I'm not sure if it was the bikini duck, but then he traded the duck for some food. Idiot. :maggy:


That's not bueno. RIGHT!! I just remembered what my cosplay group was named long ago. Ducky Bueno Cosplay Brigade, mostly made up of me and a few friends from school! Can you guess what it's named after? XD
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

tastes like new reed

Gender: Female

Location: Actually studying. Isn't it weird?

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:52 pm

Posts: 355

D-ducks? I'm no good at guessing games. Sorry.

Spoiler: response to nekonohime's story, keep under spoiler tag if you want to keep your innocence
Whaddafa?! Did they seriously give you FLAVORED CONDOMS?! Why would they give FLAVORED CONDOMS to you? Do they expect you to start having sex or something? Did they think that their speech would make kids want to have sex?! More importantly... why FLAVORED CONDOMS?! That makes no sense? Do they really think you're gonna go THAT far? I can't believe adults seem to think so loooow of you! *cleans glasses with shirt furiously* I can't think of any other reasons why. I mean, yeah, sure, sex is alright AFTER marriage. But why? Why give you those condoms? That would just make more people in your class have sex! ........
Yes, yes, yes. You must be surprised at my knowledge of these things, aren't you? Or did you just expect that of me? Hmmmm? Hmmmmmmmmmmm? :maggy:

Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

Is still absolute trash.

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:56 am

Posts: 724

filipinoamerican wrote:
D-ducks? I'm no good at guessing games. Sorry.

Spoiler: response to nekonohime's story, keep under spoiler tag if you want to keep your innocence
Whaddafa?! Did they seriously give you FLAVORED CONDOMS?! Why would they give FLAVORED CONDOMS to you? Do they expect you to start having sex or something? Did they think that their speech would make kids want to have sex?! More importantly... why FLAVORED CONDOMS?! That makes no sense? Do they really think you're gonna go THAT far? I can't believe adults seem to think so loooow of you! *cleans glasses with shirt furiously* I can't think of any other reasons why. I mean, yeah, sure, sex is alright AFTER marriage. But why? Why give you those condoms? That would just make more people in your class have sex! ........
Yes, yes, yes. You must be surprised at my knowledge of these things, aren't you? Or did you just expect that of me? Hmmmm? Hmmmmmmmmmmm? :maggy:

........ *sprays on full-blast with water hose* Chill out, filipinoamerican, just chill~.

That is weird, though. If they were going to give you something, they should've given y'all lollipops or something, not..... those.

And also, filipinoamerican, WE WERE JUST TALKING ABOUT IT. What I named the group after, I mean.
*trumpet sounds*
Re: Let's Talk About The New School YearTopic%20Title
User avatar

earthlings on fire

Gender: Female

Location: Hazakura Temple

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:57 am

Posts: 1014

The point was to prevent unwanted pregnancy or STI's.... Teens will have sex no matter what you tell 'em. Sad, really. But true. They were trying to promote safe sex.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
Page 7 of 23 [ 913 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 23  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO