Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 4 of 4[ 141 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Re: What is your dream job?Topic%20Title

Emiko Gale wrote:
I guess I would like to be an author, but it seems like a pipe dream really.

Right now I want to be an amazing fanfic author that makes quality fanfiction.

Fanfic writers can become public - like that woman who did Shades.
Although how that got published, considering it's a pile of crap...

Being an author would be a nice job, but... I'm not very good with deadlines, even the ones I set myself.

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Being an author would be a nice job, but... I'm not very good with deadlines, even the ones I set myself.

C-A

I'm not good at deadlines either, this One Piece oneshot I'm working on, I keep saying I'm going to finish it today but my writers block keeps coming back. (I guess slow and steady wins the race.) 50 shades...*shiver* The first starfox fanfiction I ever read (and one of my favorite fanfics ever) became an original work...Sad to say the genius author who sent it too the publishers didn't send us readers a link. :(

I guess I would also like to be an actor, but I'm not sure if I could handle the drama. And I am really really REALLY tired of celebrities who complain about their haters.

I know that when you're a celebrity you'll be put in the spotlight more often, and people will hate you for whatever reason. Whether the reason is right or wrong the celebrity could at least act like the bigger person. -_-

Emiko Gale wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

C-A

I'm not good at deadlines either, this One Piece oneshot I'm working on, I keep saying I'm going to finish it today but my writers block keeps coming back. (I guess slow and steady wins the race.) 50 shades...*shiver* The first starfox fanfiction I ever read (and one of my favorite fanfics ever) became an original work...Sad to say the genius author who sent it too the publishers didn't send us readers a link. :(

I guess I would also like to be an actor, but I'm not sure if I could handle the drama. And I am really really REALLY tired of celebrities who complain about their haters.

I know that when you're a celebrity you'll be put in the spotlight more often, and people will hate you for whatever reason. Whether the reason is right or wrong the celebrity could at least act like the bigger person. -_-

No matter where you go there will always be that one person who hates you anyway, you can choose to ignore the haters instead of asking for a confrontation and always deny interviews too. To be honest I hardly watch tv and try to stay away from those channels so I don't really know how bad it is... :Hoboright:

soreveil wrote:
No matter where you go there will always be that one person who hates you anyway, you can choose to ignore the haters instead of asking for a confrontation and always deny interviews too. To be honest I hardly watch tv and try to stay away from those channels so I don't really know how bad it is... :Hoboright:

Yeah, I learned pretty quickly that I will meet people in my life who don't like me - or whom I won't like - for no good reason, or for any reason at all. If I were an author, though, I guess I would "have" to give interviews and/or signing events. But if I met somebody who said, "Your book sucks! And you suck, too!" then I'd be all, "Yeah whatever" and walk away. :hoboleft:

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
soreveil wrote:

Yeah, I learned pretty quickly that I will meet people in my life who don't like me - or whom I won't like - for no good reason, or for any reason at all. If I were an author, though, I guess I would "have" to give interviews and/or signing events. But if I met somebody who said, "Your book sucks! And you suck, too!" then I'd be all, "Yeah whatever" and walk away. :hoboleft:

C-A

Respect <3
Well, actions speak louder than words. Here's hoping both of us can talk the talk and walk the walk. ^^;

Let it go and move it move it

Emiko Gale wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
soreveil wrote:

C-A

Respect <3
Well, actions speak louder than words. Here's hoping both of us can talk the talk and walk the walk. ^^;

An inspirational conversation going on here. ^

I've always found it difficult to ignore people who hate on me. :sadshoe: I try to ignore them, but I find that what they say starts bugging me and I feel like I have done something wrong. It's really annoying because I know I haven't, yet I can't get over the feeling that I have. I've tried to stop myself from doing this, but with no luck...
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

@Lucy

Ok, I'm not perfect, sometimes I take my "haters" comments too seriously. But we can't please everyone. Sometimes we got to forget about the negative stuff other people say and just be ourselves, it's worth it in the end. And before someone badgers me, I KNOW that it's hard to be ourselves sometimes because we live in a society where it feels like we must please everyone, but what good has society ever done to us?

Lucy you're only human, Cat is only human, Soreivel is only human.

And I'm tired of seeing people cover up there negative points just to make themselves look good.

Just be yourself and the right people will come.

(This has to be my sloppiest rant ever.)

P.S. : Never take an insult from someone who doesn't know jack about you.

Lucy wrote:
I've always found it difficult to ignore people who hate on me. :sadshoe: I try to ignore them, but I find that what they say starts bugging me and I feel like I have done something wrong. It's really annoying because I know I haven't, yet I can't get over the feeling that I have. I've tried to stop myself from doing this, but with no luck...

Eh, I know the feeling. Sometimes, people say something and are apparently trying to start a fight with me - at least, that's what it seems like to me at times - and they nag about something tiny. Example, lately, people on GameFAQs forums are nagging at me wondering about C-A and why I write it into my posts. It pissed me off for a few minutes, but then I get over it and realize how silly it is to waste time over being angry about it.
Those people probably just have to obsess about some small thing.

And part of how to keep yourself from feeling like you done something wrong if you know you haven't... well, it helps if you don't care. I dunno how I managed to learn to not care, but I just don't. I want to be seen as a dilligent and well-enough person at work, but even there the mask crumbles a few times.

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

Kind of like how people get over emotional over dislikes on a video. -_-"

Remember when I said I'm tired of famous people who complain about their haters? I unsubscribed to some famous people on youtube who I would consider too arrogant and such. I've even seen people on youtube who get all bent out of shape when their videos get dislikes.

Apparently, people disliking a video for no reason is a first world problem.

Emiko Gale wrote:

"Shut up, Mokuba, I'm busy flagging YouTube videos because I have a tiny penis!"
I suppose that's the reason why most good videos get disliked or flagged. Heck, I don't Like or Dislike videos that often, unless they are about something that really interests me or really makes me laugh. And I only dislike videos when they are obvious crap or just bash shit and call it shit without explaining properly.
Really, once I get a video camera, I'll do videos.... or maybe I'll just use my microphone to record my voice.

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

"Shut up, Mokuba, I'm busy flagging YouTube videos because I have a tiny penis!"
I suppose that's the reason why most good videos get disliked or flagged. Heck, I don't Like or Dislike videos that often, unless they are about something that really interests me or really makes me laugh. And I only dislike videos when they are obvious crap or just bash shit and call it shit without explaining properly.
Really, once I get a video camera, I'll do videos.... or maybe I'll just use my microphone to record my voice.

C-A

Hahaha! XD
*ahem* Once I find my YouTube calling I'll make videos, I dunno. I have had bad experience with YouTube in the past, but that's why I changed my YouTube name to Emiko Gale, to put it in the past.

If I ever become a YouTube video maker I'll probably disable the ability to like or dislike and ask for people to not be thumbs up whores. And no comments saying, "I don't like ______ but I like the video." No, just no. Please don't defend your pride around me. -_-"

Emiko Gale wrote:
If I ever become a YouTube video maker I'll probably disable the ability to like or dislike and ask for people to not be thumbs up whores. And no comments saying, "I don't like ______ but I like the video." No, just no. Please don't defend your pride around me. -_-"

Yeah, I did that on my videos I uploaded as well.
I was gonna upload videos of my playing Justice For All for the first time - the first AA I ever played - but then YouTube said there was 3rd Party Music on it (from people I have never heard and whose music sounded NOTHING like in the game!) so I deleted them. Maybe next time I'll record without sound.

Or god forbid those people who do the "If you ______ then thumbs up!" comments and actually get thumbs up. Just to be a bitch, I always down-thumb their comment. :wellington:
We kinda got off-topic I think...

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

It's cool, I always thumbs down those comments as well. XD

That blows, that doesn't seem to happen to other let's players. And why is JFA the first Ace Attorney game a lot of people seemed to play? :/ I started from the beginning.

Emiko Gale wrote:
And why is JFA the first Ace Attorney game a lot of people seemed to play? :/ I started from the beginning.

It was the first one for me because I read VGR's recaps of GS1 and they had already finished Case 1 until Case 3 and had justed started Case 4. Since I wanted to try out GS myself, but not have to redo the stuff they already did/play GS the first time knowing what to press where, I got JFA and played that.
I stopped after Case 1 or 2, to play Case 1-4 myself, because the recap wasn't updated and I was curious about Karma and Edgeworth.

C-A

The Butz

Hm... I'v always had a hard time deciding things in my life. My main dream is to become a defense attorney, but I personally don't think I can become one so maybe I'll work in the gaming industry some day. It all depends what I do in my next few years at high school. :sadshoe:

What am I doing?

Attorney, not sure if Prosecution or Defense, but time will tell.

You know, a Mario game!

My dream job would be a game developer. I have lots of ideas for games, but, unfortunately, no drawing or programming skills. I want to be a director, the one who calls the shots, like Miyamoto for instance.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

dimentiorules wrote:
My dream job would be a game developer. I have lots of ideas for games, but, unfortunately, no drawing or programming skills. I want to be a director, the one who calls the shots, like Miyamoto for instance.

>implying you need talent to be a game developer
I'm sure bioware will take you.

Working at a lab or hospital, wearing white and using IUPAC names. :nick-heart:

Yay

I want to be famous and appear on TV. It's not like I think that im better than you or that i deserve millions in cash while youre working hard to survive, no, it's nothing like this. Maybe i can be the next Saturday Night Live host.

[Whip the cream!]

Writer! Or a rich idler, which won't ever happen, but is part of my vain dreams.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Page 4 of 4 [ 141 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices