Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 6 of 18[ 690 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next

Re: What Are You Reading Now?Topic%20Title

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

american psycho mostly at the moment! Loving every minute of it. If any of you have seen the film just imagine that but improved 100 times (I was shocked it could get better :/)

Searching for Big Whoop.

The Doctor wrote:
Anything by Terry Pratchett. He's a genius.

Agreed. I've only read one book, but still awesome.
:hobohodo: -This deck of cards is a little frayed around the edges, but then again so am I and I've got fewer suits...

all your lulz are belong to us

Blind eye by James B. Stewart
my invisible signature is awesome

This silt just got real

I just finished reading The Testament of Gideon Mack by James Robertson. It has to be one of the strangest books I've ever read in my life.

>__<

I am reading an atlas! I'm studying geography right now >_<
異議あり!Phoenix - Maya <3

Caitlin wrote:
I just finished reading The Testament of Gideon Mack by James Robertson. It has to be one of the strangest books I've ever read in my life.

Glad I'm not the only one to have read that. It is very bizarre.

all your lulz are belong to us

I finished reading Brida and The alchemist, both by Paulo Cohelo, its very easy to read literature and completely enjoyable ^^
my invisible signature is awesome

キラキラ ♥

Gakuen Alice vol. 3

This silt just got real

Salutation Here wrote:
Caitlin wrote:

Glad I'm not the only one to have read that. It is very bizarre.

It was pretty normal until you got to his meeting with the Devil. Then it just spiralled into absolute randomness. I totally loved it though =) which is good, seeing as I'm writing a dissertation on it.

Just call me Natty!!

Nothing. Somebody checked out the book I wanted from the library :chinami: . It's the first in a series, and I hate reading books out of order.
Married to Phoenix_Apollo. Mother of fatalfeline, Game Over and JadeRoach!
Sister to Ben Credable (Thanks for the sprite that I'm now using for an Avy)!
If it makes sense, then EAT IT!!
Indie Wright RP: CLICK!

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

The Host by Stephenie Meyer. I'm planning to get Wuthering Heights now, though. I've heard that it's interesting x3

The foxy ladies can't resist my sandwich

An instruction manual for something.
fuck

Love, learn, live.

Now I'm reading the origami guide in the back of Sadako. I got an Origami kit a few days ago......it's so pretty. O_O

The Father of Death

Thud! - Terry

pew pew pew, pal!

Actually I'm due to read Song of Susannah. Which the library has like, jipped me out of 5 times. :edgeworth:
Feed Godot, click on the image. xD;;

Akon tickets, front row, middle section.

Location: In court, sneaking up on you when you least expect it.

I'm reading the posts on this forum. :edgy:
ImageImage Don't mess with me, or I'll give you a Silence Glaive Surprise!

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

kristophlover967 wrote:
I'm reading the posts on this forum. :edgy:

I NEVER WOULD HAVE GUESSED! I'm doing the same thing.
Image Image Lovely Rita

>__<

Reading my notes right now. Memorizing. Preparing for a quiz later on Asian countries and their capitals! >_<
異議あり!Phoenix - Maya <3

Still the one on Oppie.

But I also started "The Outside" I forget who wrote it, but it's french and starts "Mother died today."

CHEERIE....

Gimme a hollar for random chat anytime (PMs booshtard. 8D)

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

I was reading the last chapter of the Gospel of Luke a few hours ago.
Image Image Lovely Rita

Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper

Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Two websites: "Death Through The Ages" and "Top 10 Gruesome Methods of Execution" for research for a new PxE mystery fic that's in the planning and pre-writing stage. (The murder victims will be killed in ways that were once used in Antiquity.)
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)

A book about guinea pigs and Love Hina on the side.

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

A pokemon fanfic.

Gettin' Old!

Brilliance of the Moon: The Third Tale of the Otori.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Meg Cabot - Size 14 isn't Fat either/Fat Chicks
Re-reading it for I dunno what time. We don't have the third on the series, but then, considering she starts a relationship/sleeps with her remedial math teacher.... I like some illicit relationships (Mistress-Servant, Doctor-Patient, Teacher-Student) at times, but not here. I dunno why. Also, her constant complaining about "Oh I'll get into shape for bikini season..... like I've been telling myself for six years. I'm not fat! I swear! I am perfectly average!" it's just her complaining about her size and pretending it's okay.
Yes, size 12 is somewhat "chubby" but most of the americans I've seen are chubby. Why? Because the shops have rows full of huge-ass packages of chips, you are actually required to have a car to live in america, so there's no option to just "walk to your shop" or anything like that cause they are about 30 minutes apart from each other.

GhiraLink Fanfictions
Off and on, I look for just plain GhirahimxLink stories, mostly Yaoi. I find Ghirahim hilarious, although there are some where Ghirahim does seem rather OoC at times....

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

Is reading a Zoro/Sanji doujinshi count as reading? :bellboy:

Because the doujinshi I am currently reading has less dialogue and more smexiness between these two insanely hot One Piece characters.

*wipes face* I am literally drooling right now.

If I have time later I should probably go to the library and check out The Hunger Games. Since everyone and his mother has suggested it to me.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:
If I have time later I should probably go to the library and check out The Hunger Games. Since everyone and his mother has suggested it to me.

Go read Battle Royale. It's literally the exact same thing, but it's overshadowed. The amount of attention Hunger Games gets really bothers me.

OT: I'm reading Berserk, TWGOK, stuck on One Piece ch 680 something I think, and the High school DxD light novels.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Gettin' Old!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Go read Battle Royale. It's literally the exact same thing, but it's overshadowed. The amount of attention Hunger Games gets really bothers me.

OT: I'm reading Berserk, TWGOK, stuck on One Piece ch 680 something I think, and the High school DxD light novels.

Battle Royale is more 'evil government' and less 'reality tv' angled
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Pierre wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Battle Royale is more 'evil government' and less 'reality tv' angled

People sure do love their reality tv.

Ace Sidekick!

*cringe* I think today if I find myself with nothing to do I'll read Kitchen Princess.

I watched the movie for The Hunger Games and I was disgusted how the rich people forced children to fight to the death for their own amusement.

Emiko Gale wrote:
I watched the movie for The Hunger Games and I was disgusted how the rich people forced children to fight to the death for their own amusement.

I was gonna say that sounds a ton like Bokurano, but then remembered that the kids wanted to pilot the machines and didn't know that it resulted in death.

Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Café
My mother just kept telling me how great a book it is and I finally read it months ago. She said that, as soon as you read the line about how "Idgie couldn't have killed that man" you're hooked. Well, first time I read it, I read that line while in the bath and I put the book down easily.
I knew they'd eventually explain it, which they did.
Can I just say I knew instantly what happened to Frank Bennet (or whatever his name is) as soon as it was mentioned he disappeared?
Anyway, re-reading it for the third time, I think, and it's quite enjoyable to read. Not one I can't put down once I start, but fun to read.

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

I reeeaaallllyyyyy wish I could've finished this young adult novel where this girl learns she is a clone of someone who died.

And this topic is bringing back memories of when I was a Twilight fan at the age of 13/14. I remember not being able to put down New Moon because I adored Jacob...But looking back I wish Bella could've opened her heart (and possibly her mind) and stay with Jacob.

Then during Eclipse I got bored, and pretty soon I wasn't a fan anymore. I never touched Breaking Dawn. (But after seeing the first movie with my mom...I'll pass.)

So, do I think Twilight is a poor book series? Yes.
Do I nessesarally hate it? No, Twilight has been talked to death in the past. And I'm not biased, I think Twilight could've been a good book series, or at least a decent book series if it was done right. @_@

Emiko Gale wrote:
Do I nessesarally hate it? No, Twilight has been talked to death in the past. And I'm not biased, I think Twilight could've been a good book series, or at least a decent book series if it was done right. @_@

You mean if Stephanie Meyer had actually given Edward a personality that was passable - or actually give Bella any kind of personality? I understand that she probably created Bella so... blank, boring and uninteresting... because she is supposed to be the 'skin' the reader can slip into. But while that is sort of a decent idea, these days we don't want blank and boring people. I mean, does Bella actually ever do something really great all on her own, without any help or assistance by any of the guys? She never gets any real responsibility - except the part where she thinks that having a child that she had by accident, because they never used any fucking birth control, is absolutely responsible although we learn early on that the baby literally destroys her from the inside out?

Sorry about that last bit, but that whole pregnancy thing is absolutely stupid.
Especially without any birth control! Stupid, way-too-horny bitch that doesn't even crack a smile on her fucking wedding day!

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Please don't talk about twilight, the less I know about the series the better I'll be.

Sooner we let this series fall from memory the sooner we can move on.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

You mean if Stephanie Meyer had actually given Edward a personality that was passable - or actually give Bella any kind of personality? I understand that she probably created Bella so... blank, boring and uninteresting... because she is supposed to be the 'skin' the reader can slip into. But while that is sort of a decent idea, these days we don't want blank and boring people. I mean, does Bella actually ever do something really great all on her own, without any help or assistance by any of the guys? She never gets any real responsibility - except the part where she thinks that having a child that she had by accident, because they never used any fucking birth control, is absolutely responsible although we learn early on that the baby literally destroys her from the inside out?

Sorry about that last bit, but that whole pregnancy thing is absolutely stupid.
Especially without any birth control! Stupid, way-too-horny bitch that doesn't even crack a smile on her fucking wedding day!

C-A

Birth control? Edward getting Bella pregnant shouldn't have been possible. It didn't happen to Stephen and Elena (from the vampire diaries) when they had a...special moment.

Emiko Gale wrote:
Birth control? Edward getting Bella pregnant shouldn't have been possible. It didn't happen to Stephen and Elena (from the vampire diaries) when they had a...special moment.

Well, considering how vampires are undead - as in, no heart beat and such, Edward and all the other vampires from Twilight shouldn't be able to talk! No heartbeat = no lung function = no breath = no ability to talk! Plus no heartbeat = no blood flow = no function of the genitalia in any way! He shouldn't be able to get anyone pregnant, he shouldn't be able to get an orgasm/ejaculation (I can hear men whimper in sympathy), he shouldn't even be able to get a stiffy.

C-A

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

CatMuto wrote:
Well, considering how vampires are undead - as in, no heart beat and such, Edward and all the other vampires from Twilight shouldn't be able to talk! No heartbeat = no lung function = no breath = no ability to talk! Plus no heartbeat = no blood flow = no function of the genitalia in any way! He shouldn't be able to get anyone pregnant, he shouldn't be able to get an orgasm/ejaculation (I can hear men whimper in sympathy), he shouldn't even be able to get a stiffy.

C-A

Magic. That's the answer for everything.

Blak The Great wrote:

Probably, but Vampires are not magical creatures, they are undead.
Big difference. At least, to me.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Blak The Great wrote:

Probably, but Vampires are not magical creatures, they are undead.
Big difference. At least, to me.

C-A

Since when were undead not magical creatures?
Typically they are created through purely magical processes via necromancy or a curse, especially in the case of vampires is it often called a curse in fiction.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 6 of 18 [ 690 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 18  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices