Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 2[ 57 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 


Living with someone?Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3435

Ok, I'm willing to bet that 99/100 people here happen to live with someone else, and humans; when together always tend to have wacky adventures/stories.
Let's share a few.

So I have roomates, a couple, and a family of 3 (6 people in this 4 bedroom house). I was sitting in my room and the female of the couple screamed: " JESUS CHRIST, DO YOU WANT ME TO WORSHIP YOU AT YOUR FEET?!?!" Not knowing she was arguing with her boyfriend, I yell: "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT JESUS WANTS!"

She was maaaaaaad
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

Would be more awesome if the boyfriend was called "Jesus".

I live with my mother.
...we mostly don't have whacky things going on at home. We always laugh when the cats are playing with each other. Most of our whacky stuff happens when we go out, like we do the weekly shopping. Once, we were in the big shop and I was down at frozen pizzas, she was further down. One of the workers blocked off the aisle between us with chains, since the forklift had to go through, and we just stood on each side of the chain - looking desparately and longingly at the other. Then rushed into each other's arms when the chains were removed.

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3435

CatMuto wrote:
Once, we were in the big shop and I was down at frozen pizzas, she was further down. One of the workers blocked off the aisle between us with chains, since the forklift had to go through, and we just stood on each side of the chain - looking desparately and longingly at the other. Then rushed into each other's arms when the chains were removed.

C-A


This summer, come visit the shop that has it all. Heartbreak: (shot of C-A and her mother getting seperated by the chain.) Suspense: (shot of the forklift being driven slowly by a shady character.) Action: (shot of the frozen pizzas having flashing lights in them) Starring: Morgan Freeman as the p.a. announcer (shot of Morgan Freeman on the phone, saying: "You need to open that aisle up" Willem Defoe: (shot of the shady character removing his hardhat, showing his face while using his walkie-talkie "I'm afraid I can't do that sir") and Mark Hamill as, the bagger: (shot of him putting a frozen pizza in a bag, and as soon as the customer walks out the bag explodes.)

The only thing on sale here; is death.
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14280

DoMaya wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Once, we were in the big shop and I was down at frozen pizzas, she was further down. One of the workers blocked off the aisle between us with chains, since the forklift had to go through, and we just stood on each side of the chain - looking desparately and longingly at the other. Then rushed into each other's arms when the chains were removed.

C-A


This summer, come visit the shop that has it all. Heartbreak: (shot of C-A and her mother getting seperated by the chain.) Suspense: (shot of the forklift being driven slowly by a shady character.) Action: (shot of the frozen pizzas having flashing lights in them) Starring: Morgan Freeman as the p.a. announcer (shot of Morgan Freeman on the phone, saying: "You need to open that aisle up" Willem Defoe: (shot of the shady character removing his hardhat, showing his face while using his walkie-talkie "I'm afraid I can't do that sir") and Mark Hamill as, the bagger: (shot of him putting a frozen pizza in a bag, and as soon as the customer walks out the bag explodes.)

The only thing on sale here; is death.


Needs a title.

Though for the record DoMaya your story sounds HILARIOUS.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

(Finally a new topic, I was getting very bored.)

I live with my parents and brother, and we have two dogs...I wanted to live with my friend and his family when I turned 18 but......Things just didn't work out. :sad-maya:
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

I live with someone who eats tripe.

I can never use the slow cooker again now it's tainted.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

.:looby:. wrote:
I live with someone who eats tripe.

I can never use the slow cooker again now it's tainted.


What?! Tripe is great.

I just live with my family, so nothing too special. My parents tend to get on my case for spending money on collectible figures and nothing too productive. That's all the excitement I have here so far.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let it go and move it move it

Gender: Female

Location: Layton Land

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Posts: 824

I live with my parents and two younger brothers. Nothing interesting ever usually happens, but I remember a few years ago we went out on a half hour long walk and we ended up getting back four hours later, but only after we had got stuck in a bog, climbed over a massive pile or dirt and got chased by cows.

Ah... good times.
Image
Within Temptation
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

Lucy wrote:
I live with my parents and two younger brothers. Nothing interesting ever usually happens, but I remember a few years ago we went out on a half hour long walk and we ended up getting back four hours later, but only after we had got stuck in a bog, climbed over a massive pile or dirt and got chased by cows.

Ah... good times.


...Seriously? D:
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

Gender: Male

Location: Brazil

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Thu Jul 16, 2009 12:23 am

Posts: 782

I live with my mom and my younger brother. Nothing interesting happens between the three of us, but me and my brother, while we show the world a serious, anti-social, calm poker face, are the most dumb couple of retards the world has ever seen.

Y'all have seen that intro of the "Blood Drive" episode from The Office Season 5? Where Jim, Michael, Pam and Dwight just randomly shout "AAAAYYYYYYYYYYY" at the phone company guy? Me and my brother do this kind of stuff all the time when we're (very) bored, due to our hyperactive nature.

One day, we were just shouting "DIÑERO!!!!!!!!" at each other (funny thing: I don't speak spanish) for a reason I cannot remember, and even though we had the window closed, our neighbor heard us and asked my mother in secret if we had any kind of mental disorder.

Mom said "I don't know. Maybe?"
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

You guys are lucky, unnecessary drama runs in my family so my place tends to be noisy. And at one point my parents and brother would say the same thing over and over like a bunch of broken records to the point where I could swear to God I was living the same day over and over again.
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let it go and move it move it

Gender: Female

Location: Layton Land

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Posts: 824

Emiko Gale wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I live with my parents and two younger brothers. Nothing interesting ever usually happens, but I remember a few years ago we went out on a half hour long walk and we ended up getting back four hours later, but only after we had got stuck in a bog, climbed over a massive pile or dirt and got chased by cows.

Ah... good times.


...Seriously? D:


Yes. :) It was horrific at the time, but now we all look back on it and laugh.
Image
Within Temptation
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

Gender: Female

Location: Kurain Village

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:00 am

Posts: 2426

Lucy wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:
Lucy wrote:
I live with my parents and two younger brothers. Nothing interesting ever usually happens, but I remember a few years ago we went out on a half hour long walk and we ended up getting back four hours later, but only after we had got stuck in a bog, climbed over a massive pile or dirt and got chased by cows.

Ah... good times.


...Seriously? D:


Yes. :) It was horrific at the time, but now we all look back on it and laugh.


I wish I had an awesome memory of my family, but they don't give me much to remember. (unless it's something unpleasant.)

When I was 13/14 my family lived with a bunch of my Filipino relatives and all I remember was that it was fun most of the time...Until things went sour. :sadshoe:
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

I'm currently living with my mother, my 9-year-old overactive brother and my cat. I'm constantly in bad terms with my mother and often, I spend the whole day out to avoid conflict and just come home to to dine, use my PC for some hours and sleep.
In peaceful times (like now), there's nothing really interesting happening. Sometimes my brother asks me to play his car racing games with him. Sometimes I only study, study and study and basically just leave my room to eat. Last days I've been relaxing, talking on the phone, reading manga and watching series -- as long as my mind is occupied, I'm happy.

The idea of living alone or with a friend for a while really appeals to me. I need more freedom and personal space than most people out there. I can't imagine myself sharing my bed with someone... No, no, that would be like a nightmare for me.
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14280

dangerousoffender wrote:
I'm currently living with my mother, my 9-year-old overactive brother and my cat. I'm constantly in bad terms with my mother and often, I spend the whole day out to avoid conflict and just come home to to dine, use my PC for some hours and sleep.
In peaceful times (like now), there's nothing really interesting happening. Sometimes my brother asks me to play his car racing games with him. Sometimes I only study, study and study and basically just leave my room to eat. Last days I've been relaxing, talking on the phone, reading manga and watching series -- as long as my mind is occupied, I'm happy.

The idea of living alone or with a friend for a while really appeals to me. I need more freedom and personal space than most people out there. I can't imagine myself sharing my bed with someone... No, no, that would be like a nightmare for me.


Eh sure some couples take separate beds as standard. Nothin wrong with being a little introverted, which plenty of people don't seem to get.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

The woman I live with occasionally borrows a horse from.... somewhere, no idea where, to eat the grass. She says that it saves money buying petrol for the lawn mower, and also the horse can eat around the rocks so the lawn mowers blades don't get damaged.

The first time she borrowed it, I nearly had a heart attack. I was in the bathroom (which is downstairs) and I heard something in the garden and then saw something move by the window. Thinking it was burglars trying to find a way into the house I ran out of the bathroom and up the stairs to grab my phone, ready to call the cops. I was looking out the windows trying to see them and couldn't. So I went back downstairs and looked out of the window and I could see just this mass of black fur, in that split second I honestly thought that it was a monster. I sat on the stairs to collect myself, then I unlocked my phone and there was a text from Betty explaining everything.

Now I always make sure I have my phone with me.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

.: Hyperactive ecstasy dreamer :.

Gender: Female

Location: The Slums of Midgar

Rank: Suspect

Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:16 am

Posts: 45

I'm lame 'cuz I live with my parents D:
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Gender: Male

Location: Nippon-Weeb-Land

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2011 11:25 pm

Posts: 2512

I'm saving money BECAUSE I live with my parents.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Athena's biggest fan

Gender: Female

Location: The Kalos Region

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:44 am

Posts: 68

I live exclusively with my mom's family now. I'm 18, and custody between parents has stopped being relevant, but I still couldn't move in with my dad. (He's too far from my job.)
The Nonchalant Rage officially premiers next month on YouTube. Subscribe now:
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Idol of Polar Bears

Gender: Male

Location: Norcal

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Posts: 4351

Louise wrote:
The woman I live with occasionally borrows a horse from.... somewhere, no idea where, to eat the grass. She says that it saves money buying petrol for the lawn mower, and also the horse can eat around the rocks so the lawn mowers blades don't get damaged.

The first time she borrowed it, I nearly had a heart attack. I was in the bathroom (which is downstairs) and I heard something in the garden and then saw something move by the window. Thinking it was burglars trying to find a way into the house I ran out of the bathroom and up the stairs to grab my phone, ready to call the cops. I was looking out the windows trying to see them and couldn't. So I went back downstairs and looked out of the window and I could see just this mass of black fur, in that split second I honestly thought that it was a monster. I sat on the stairs to collect myself, then I unlocked my phone and there was a text from Betty explaining everything.

Now I always make sure I have my phone with me.


Active imagination much?
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Active imagination much?


Aye :payne: Kind of regret admitting that I thought it was a monster but oh well..
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14280

Louise wrote:
Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Active imagination much?


Aye :payne: Kind of regret admitting that I thought it was a monster but oh well..


GRAAGHQWGFEFH2wffikpqokej your new avatar goes so well with this it's impossible to not feel sorry for you.

Nothing wrong with an active imagination, it's when imagination dies that the world becomes all grey and corporate.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:11 pm

Posts: 7882

Pierre wrote:
Louise wrote:
Mr. Bear Jew wrote:
Active imagination much?


Aye :payne: Kind of regret admitting that I thought it was a monster but oh well..


GRAAGHQWGFEFH2wffikpqokej your new avatar goes so well with this it's impossible to not feel sorry for you.

Nothing wrong with an active imagination, it's when imagination dies that the world becomes all grey and corporate.


Hahaha! Ah Bobby, my road to sympathy.

That's true, but I am a too old to believe in monsters XD
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Posts: 455

Well, this isn't exactly a wacky story, but I live with my parents, and my mum is a great cook. My dad, however...

He honestly once made us scrambled eggs and gravy for dinner. What the hell kind of combination is that supposed to be? XD

Tonight, he offered to make dinner. So, he made mash potatoes and gravy...and tomatoes... :payne:

Every night my dad cooks is an adventure... :larry:
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

Better than years ago, when my mother's then-lover cooked and the noodles tasted like they were made out of ham. By the way, I'm a vegetarian - something he didn't understand. My mother does, she gets sick at the thought of eating Weißwurst, so she gets the idea of my throat closing up when I chew on some meat.
Anyhow, he also managed to cook the garlic too long, making it taste very bitter... I really couldn't get myself to eat it. I am okay with giving him leeway cause he was probably suffering from enzephalopathy (or however you spell it) at that time.

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1955

Technically I don't live with anyone, just my 4 cats. However, my apartment is right next door to my parents apartment, so while I'm not technically living with them, I can still see them whenever I want.

One time I was walking by the fridge, and my mom opened it, not knowing I was there, and smacked me in the head! There's not a whole lot of wackiness in my house.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:57 am

Posts: 145

Mirii-chan wrote:
Well, this isn't exactly a wacky story, but I live with my parents, and my mum is a great cook. My dad, however...

He honestly once made us scrambled eggs and gravy for dinner. What the hell kind of combination is that supposed to be? XD

Tonight, he offered to make dinner. So, he made mash potatoes and gravy...and tomatoes... :payne:

Every night my dad cooks is an adventure... :larry:


I... What?

It probably isn't what you mean at all, but I like to imagine that your dad thought long and hard over how to make the meal complete... and, after much deliberation, decided to plop some cherry tomatoes right into the potatoes.

A culinary masterpiece.
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Rank: Desk Jockey

Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 am

Posts: 114

Coyote wrote:
Mirii-chan wrote:
Well, this isn't exactly a wacky story, but I live with my parents, and my mum is a great cook. My dad, however...

He honestly once made us scrambled eggs and gravy for dinner. What the hell kind of combination is that supposed to be? XD

Tonight, he offered to make dinner. So, he made mash potatoes and gravy...and tomatoes... :payne:

Every night my dad cooks is an adventure... :larry:


I... What?

It probably isn't what you mean at all, but I like to imagine that your dad thought long and hard over how to make the meal complete... and, after much deliberation, decided to plop some cherry tomatoes right into the potatoes.

A culinary masterpiece.


Yes, just like the time when I made a culinary masterpiece when cooking a frozen pizza with the cardboard still on the bottom.

...it was an accident, all right!?
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

InfamousStepladder wrote:
Yes, just like the time when I made a culinary masterpiece when cooking a frozen pizza with the cardboard still on the bottom.

...it was an accident, all right!?


Hey, I managed to set fire in the kitchen when I wanted to boil water.

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1955

InfamousStepladder wrote:
Coyote wrote:
Mirii-chan wrote:
Well, this isn't exactly a wacky story, but I live with my parents, and my mum is a great cook. My dad, however...

He honestly once made us scrambled eggs and gravy for dinner. What the hell kind of combination is that supposed to be? XD

Tonight, he offered to make dinner. So, he made mash potatoes and gravy...and tomatoes... :payne:

Every night my dad cooks is an adventure... :larry:


I... What?

It probably isn't what you mean at all, but I like to imagine that your dad thought long and hard over how to make the meal complete... and, after much deliberation, decided to plop some cherry tomatoes right into the potatoes.

A culinary masterpiece.


Yes, just like the time when I made a culinary masterpiece when cooking a frozen pizza with the cardboard still on the bottom.

...it was an accident, all right!?

Wow, I did the same thing before! It was not pleasant.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

I live in my grandfather's house with him, my mother, father, sister and countless pets. We've been living together since '04 or '05, can't remember specifically the year, but I DO remember that we moved from our capital city when I started coursing fourth grade. Mother and I get up at 4am to ready ourselves for our trip of over three municipalities so she arrives at her work and I at my university, seeing as how, even though we moved, we still work/study in the capital. Of course, we've been getting used to this routine for over five years, but it's getting tiresome and, eventually, the company my sister works for will move to the capital and, since she has a turn of 2 - 11, we'll have no choice but to move back, seeing as how it's not the same to have that turn and arrive at our house in ten to fifteen minutes than going through more than four municipalities before you arrive at our house God knows at what hour.

So yeah.
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

Although I'm 22 I still live with my parents. I know it's about time to leave the nest, but I'm saving up money to achieve a master's degree and wait until the financial is over / less worse so the job market recovers a bit.

My brother left the house over 1 year ago and I'm quite glad actually. We used to fight on a weekly basis and didn't have much common ground so we didn't hang out much. Now that we are apart we have less conflict and are happy to see each other when we do, which is still like 3 times a week.

Reminiscing about the fights we had has a strange sweet taste, I almost say I'm fond of the memories. When I was little (4 to 6) I was borderline autistic and generally just minded my own business. Normally I was calm and collected, but when I was mad shit hit the fan real hard. some fun examples:
1: when my brother upsets me, he runs for the bathroom, since that is one of the few door that locks without a key. With my 5 year old body I broke ( yes BROKE) the door handle. Afterwards we both sat quietly on the couch until our mother came home to apologise.
2: As revenge, I stole the key for my brother's room. He started to make a break for his own room instead of the bathroom after the door handle incident, so after a few times I used the key and locked him inside his room from the outside. (note his room was in the 'attic') A few hours later I told the neighbor what I did and gave her the key to release my brother, since I figured he would be mad at me.

good times...
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

Although I have plans of independence and establishing a separate family, with how the economy is shifting in my state and political leaders doing everything with their feet, I'm seriously reconsidering a lot of personal aspirations I have. I could move to another state and get paid, like, thrice what I would get rewarded for here, but the idea of working abroad has never actually sympathized with me.
A King

in name


alone...
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Posts: 455

Coyote wrote:
Mirii-chan wrote:
Well, this isn't exactly a wacky story, but I live with my parents, and my mum is a great cook. My dad, however...

He honestly once made us scrambled eggs and gravy for dinner. What the hell kind of combination is that supposed to be? XD

Tonight, he offered to make dinner. So, he made mash potatoes and gravy...and tomatoes... :payne:

Every night my dad cooks is an adventure... :larry:


I... What?

It probably isn't what you mean at all, but I like to imagine that your dad thought long and hard over how to make the meal complete... and, after much deliberation, decided to plop some cherry tomatoes right into the potatoes.

A culinary masterpiece.


That's probably exactly how it happened actually. My dad's heart is in the right place and I could tell the meal was made with love and consideration, but he just has no idea how to cook.

For pudding, he made peaches and cream.... And chocolate bars, all together. I wouldn't have minded peaches and cream OR chocolate bars, but together...
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

Mirii-chan wrote:
For pudding, he made peaches and cream.... And chocolate bars, all together. I wouldn't have minded peaches and cream OR chocolate bars, but together...


Overall, it works... well, the only suggestion I would make is melting the chocolate bars and mixing them with peach and cream. Incredibly sweet, but tasty.

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1955

My dad has a different problem. We send him to the store for something, and he comes back with something similar, but different. For example, we told him to get spaghetti once and he came home with Linguini.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

dimentiorules wrote:
My dad has a different problem. We send him to the store for something, and he comes back with something similar, but different. For example, we told him to get spaghetti once and he came home with Linguini.


Overall, is it bad? I mean... noodles are noodles.

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

The cape is self-fluttering

Gender: Female

Location: The Bostonius

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 pm

Posts: 2824

CatMuto wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:
My dad has a different problem. We send him to the store for something, and he comes back with something similar, but different. For example, we told him to get spaghetti once and he came home with Linguini.


Overall, is it bad? I mean... noodles are noodles.

C-A


Some people prefer a certain thickness or flatness to their noodle. Or they don't.

Personally, I don't care to eat a whole lot of noodle pasta unless it's angel hair. I like to control the amount of noodle I have to put in my mouth.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

Image
...NAILED IT
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Art Person

Gender: Male

Location: Live on Stage

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:23 am

Posts: 3083

I live with my parents and little brother. Nothing too whacky, just sometimes you forget about Santa's existence and almost ruin a child's future. (Lucky it never did, and he was let down by school friends in the years to come.)
Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title
User avatar

Apollon Flame

Gender: Male

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:14 pm

Posts: 1638

SuperAj3 wrote:
I live with my parents and little brother. Nothing too whacky, just sometimes you forget about Santa's existence and almost ruin a child's future. (Lucky it never did, and he was let down by school friends in the years to come.)

lol I deduced that Santa didn't exist by myself: I wanted Sonic Heroes for Christmas but mom told me Santa couldn't get it for me, then I deduced that since he was a magical being, why couldn't he get me the game? It was all so straightforward: I deduced it and rapidly committed it to memory, no emotion involved, just a fast deduction as that's all, so disappointment felt. Which is kinda strange, now that I think about it. :/
A King

in name


alone...
Page 1 of 2 [ 57 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO