Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 2 of 2[ 57 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: Living with someone?Topic%20Title

[Whip the cream!]

Now, this is the reason why I sometimes wish I had a roommate. I'm reduced to having wacky adventures all by myself, and they don't get much wackier than stumbling over a dustbin, which made me limp for almost a week, and then (accidentally) thrust a fork in my hand during the interval of five to ten minutes. But perhaps that's for the best. People not being able to see the mess I make of myself.
Uh, I'm rambling again. :grey:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Long post coming up, so if you don't like that, then just don't read. :grey:
I don't know, I tend to write long posts--

Am I living with someone?

No.

Because of the only reason that I absolutely hate it to live with someone right now. Ever since my parents divorced, I was forced to live with my mother and my sister. Okay, that's normal, you ask yourself. But what if it wasn't normal at all? I mean, sure, I was treated kindly and I would enjoy it if my mother didn't talk too much crap about my dad. The most thing I despite is when someone talks bad about my father. We got into a fight, good, nothing too serious, but then I said that I want to move out. Only being 16 at that time, it was impossible, but I swore to myself to live alone on my own.

2 years passed, I wanted to make that promise that I made myself real. The only problem was, that my mom wouldn't let me go. She refused to listen to me and she ignored me when I told her that I want to move into my grandma's old apartment, just right under her own flat. I even pointed that out several times, but she just.. yeah, she refused. She refused to listen to me at all. When my 18th birthday came closer, I was excited because my grandma said that I could move in anytime. And one day after my birthday, I disappeared. Time after time, I wasn't here anymore. I wasn't near my mom's side.

One month passed and I started to learn living on my own, which worked rather good. But then, there was my mom again. She tortured me with phone calls, nearly breaking my doorbell and even night visits at 1 AM, right in the middle of the night. My sister moved out in that time span to live together with her boyfriend. My mom went berserk and randomly broke things in her flat, even yelling at me that I was a disrespectful person and daddy's girl, because apparently to her, I was nothing but a nuisance. She shouted with me many times until I collapsed. I couldn't do anything anymore and I was on the verge of tears. I never thought that living alone could be that hard.

One more month passed and my mom finally accepted my choice. She even said that she was feeling happy for me and I couldn't help but to smile. My mom and I, we got closer again and now it's just like as if nothing has happened.

My ex-boyfriend didn't live together with me, because we broke up shortly before my birthday, which was pretty dumb because I was crying like a baby that day, but I can't imagine living together with a person. Even if it's just my sister or a person close to me, I just can't imagine it. I love living alone, because I know myself very well and that I won't make any mistakes. With a person beside you, it can get complicated, with all the incoming fights and other things. But if you live alone, then this won't happen.

I've been living since that for 3 months by now and I plan on living alone for a long time. Maybe, if I'll find my soulmate who wants to live together with me, I can even make an exception out of this. But for now, I am happy with me and my dorm and my alone-living-life. :hotti:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw

Okay, well, I think tonight was my Dad's worst pudding ever. It was rice pudding with custard, strawberry yogurt and one lone chocolate biscuit on top.

Now, it's not that I don't like the ingredients. Rice pudding is nice, and it would have been a nice combination maybe with the custard or the yogurt, but all four together was horrible. And what was with the random biscuit?!

I guess at least he tried. :gymshoe:

I remembered another instance of his bad cooking. This one time, my mum was ill with a cold and asked him to make lunch. He said he was going to make tomato soup for us.
I could kind of tell things were going to go wrong when I heard the blender going; not sure why, I think because my Mum doesn't do it that way.
Anyway, when I got it, it didn't look like any soup I'd had. It was more of a paste.
He'd just put tomatoes in the blender with some stock, heated it up, and apparently that made soup. It was absolutely disgusting. Now, my Dad's 'soup' is kind of a running joke around my house.

Quiet, please, it's snack time!

My housemates and I once made a shrine to Tony Abbott, surrounded by lit candles, a banana, a bowl of money and My Little Pony DVDs. This was the same day that another housemate was having his moving-away party, so I wonder if the two might be related. :P

PS: Don't fret, we hate Tony Abbott as well.

In Justice We Trust

Nothing really special, but I recall a little exchange I had with my sister. I had a cat on my lap, and my sister was about ten feet away, playing a video game. I don't recall the exchange perfectly, so I am paraphrasing a bit.

Me [to the cat]: Max, you are the cutest thing on four legs.
My sister [joking, of course]: What if I went over there and just ripped off one of his legs?
Me: Then he'd be the cutest thing on three legs.

Right as I was about to post this, Max hopped up onto the desk. He had the following to add before getting off the keyboard and curling up on my lap:

Spoiler: possible screen stretch
hgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg;

I'll always love you, Max.

earthlings on fire

I live in a university dorm. It's...ehh... the building is really old and my floor smells bad sometimes. I'm not really a fan; I'd rather live in a newer building. My roommate's good, but I'm a private person and I'd prefer to have my own room.

I don't hate it, but I'm not excited to live here like some people.
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow

Gardevoir lover

I live with my parents, grandparents, various pets and a freeloader brother who should probably move out soon.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Kurain Fey! Lolness, behold~!

One parent and my older brother. :maya:
Kurain Fey! Spirit Medium at Law!

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

I live with my mum and stepdad and 2 sisters ( 10 and 16) and 3 dogs.

It gets rather overcrowded and can be noisy , I spend alot of time out of the house fell like i live there just to sleep haha
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Moved out of my dorm due to the lack of money and I also lost my job. Now I'm living with my mom again, though I don't really like it. I'm more of a lonesome person.

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

I know how you Feel faraday I havnt lived on my own yet but most of the time I like to be left to do my own thing ^^;
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Living alone is probably the best thing ever, except when you're a real family oriented person and you just WANT to live together with your parents, but in my case, I'm alone 99 percent of my time, so it's almost like that I have my own dorm and my mom doesn't exist.

Don't get me wrong, I love my mom and I want her to be happy, but sometimes there are days where we just feel the need to fight and that's that.

I lived on my own between the ages of 17-19 and 21-26 and it was just too lonely. The only good thing was being able to stumble in drunk and not have to be so quiet lmao

I guess if all your friends live close by then it's ok because you can always invite them over but mine are miles away which suuuuucks.
Imagesee how it withers before my flower of justiceImage

Love. Lost. Elegy.

Living together with my mom, her new boyfriend (which changes almost every month) and my 6 siblings. Luckily, we live in a house, because if we would live in a dorm, then THAT would be hell for all of us.
Jesse Pinkman: What if we can rip off that train, and no one ever knows it got robbed?

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

Louise wrote:
The only good thing was being able to stumble in drunk and not have to be so quiet lmao

I really loved that about living alone, you can be as loud as you want and no one really cares lol

The cape is self-fluttering

Mary Faraday wrote:
Louise wrote:
The only good thing was being able to stumble in drunk and not have to be so quiet lmao

I really loved that about living alone, you can be as loud as you want and no one really cares lol

Well, it also helps if you live in a house that's not too close to your neighbors.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

earthlings on fire

I live in a much newer, cleaner, better dorm this year with my best friend from high school. It's way more pleasant than last year's arrangements, but I do think I learned a lot about how to handle living in less-than-perfect conditions with a roommate that got extremely annoying after awhile.

We're so spoiled in this dorm. I have my own room, television, double bed, and we share two sinks, a microwave, and a fridge!
ImageImageImage
...and there's fifteen feet of pure white snow
Page 2 of 2 [ 57 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices