Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 7 of 40[ 1583 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 40  Next

Re: The New Vent Station (please read the rules before postiTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

SHSL Despair wrote:
I'm glad to hear that, Tophat~ ^__^

As for my vent...
Don't make my art feel inferior to yours just because you do digital work and I hand draw. Hitting Ctrl+Z when making a mistake is far easier than balling up a paper and starting from scratch. Drawing is not my hobby, it's my way of living.
Ugh.... I hate cocky artists...

Yeah I'd think hand drawn art would get a much better rep than digital work. People always talk about how they prefer a 'hand drawn' style.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

SHSL Despair wrote:
As for my vent...
Don't make my art feel inferior to yours just because you do digital work and I hand draw. Hitting Ctrl+Z when making a mistake is far easier than balling up a paper and starting from scratch. Drawing is not my hobby, it's my way of living.

Urgh, terrible. I'd like to do digital drawing but I still am not used to my graphic tablet. I mean, when I draw via hand, I bend over the paper. But with the graphic tablet, I basically have to go "blind". Sit up and stare at the screen and try to aim the pen when I have no freaking clue where it's actually going. Then again, I still mostly hand draw and then try to line it digitally... still fails.

C-A

Let it go and move it move it

CatMuto wrote:
SHSL Despair wrote:
As for my vent...

Urgh, terrible. I'd like to do digital drawing but I still am not used to my graphic tablet. I mean, when I draw via hand, I bend over the paper. But with the graphic tablet, I basically have to go "blind". Sit up and stare at the screen and try to aim the pen when I have no freaking clue where it's actually going. Then again, I still mostly hand draw and then try to line it digitally... still fails.

C-A

I had the same problem when I used a graphic tablet. I tried going over some lines I had already drawn, but I couldn't draw a straight line to save my life. In the end I found using a mouse to be easier.
Within Temptation

Lucy wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
SHSL Despair wrote:
As for my vent...

C-A

I had the same problem when I used a graphic tablet. I tried going over some lines I had already drawn, but I couldn't draw a straight line to save my life. In the end I found using a mouse to be easier.

Only way I can do my digital lining is using the Pen Tool in Photoshop. And even there I make mistakes (mostly by drawing on the wrong layer)

C-A

The dwarf geeky panda!

You guys will probably get use to it one day. I use a graphic tablet for professional purpose and I can say that at the beginning it suck hard (even now, my hand start to hurt after a few minute) but once you get some trick, it become more easier (by the way in photoshop hold shift while drawing to do a straith line and tap to different place to do a diagonal line).

Lucy: I also had the layer problem at the beginning, so trick one would be to name them and to work at precise part at the time (like layer body, layer arms, layer eyes, layer color eyes, layer shadow eyes, layer light eyes, etc).

SHSLDespair: Well traditional art is slowly dying and as a result more and more people are skipping steps. As a result, they get cocky because you can now achieve amazing thing with little effort/time. It's really useful in But it's still nice to see some traditional artist here and there. It's really sad that they do not recognise the effort it demand though.
Please don't hit me...

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Shao-Mae wrote:
SHSLDespair: Well traditional art is slowly dying and as a result more and more people are skipping steps. As a result, they get cocky because you can now achieve amazing thing with little effort/time. It's really useful in But it's still nice to see some traditional artist here and there. It's really sad that they do not recognise the effort it demand though.

I just find it rude that just because I don't do digital work, I'm not deemed an artist. I prefer hand draw, but that's just me. Even though it's stressful, I love knowing that all of my time and effort were worth it in the end. ^__^
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

Quote:
Lucy: I also had the layer problem at the beginning, so trick one would be to name them and to work at precise part at the time (like layer body, layer arms, layer eyes, layer color eyes, layer shadow eyes, layer light eyes, etc).

I do the same. When I reline my work, I work bottom up. I have a layer for Skin. Then a new layer for Eyes/Mouth/face. Then a layer for a Shirt or whatever clothes. But I still end up either forgetting to switch... or I switch by accident, because CS3 seems to have this thing that when I click undo once, it goes back to the previous layer. *shrug*

C-A

It's another one of those goddamn miserable days where every moment just makes me feel more and more depressed.

I can't go outside because it's gray and raining. There's no one to talk to, because I have no friends and all my online contacts are off living their own lives.

It's just me aimlessly clicking links and having no will to do anything.

Almost nine weeks after she left. And I just feel the fucking same. Being away from her hasn't helped me. But another part of me doesn't want to see her either. Because I'll just be as miserable.

I've realized already that I don't want to be back with her. She doesn't show emotion, and she doesn't appreciate any of the things that I do. Nothing will change that. But thinking that doesn't make me feel any better. It just makes me feel used, thrown away, and lied to.

Not even a TEMP AGENCY will hire me for a job?! The fuck, you guys are MADE for people like me who are trying to get experience in a job so better positions will hire me later!

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

Oh the wonders of waking up at 6..... but you know what fuck this shit. I am tired of falling back to sleep when I wake up. I almost missed my phone interview today..... :edgeworth:

But I'll get by.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

High level play

CatMuto wrote:
Not even a TEMP AGENCY will hire me for a job?! The fuck, you guys are MADE for people like me who are trying to get experience in a job so better positions will hire me later!

C-A

Don't those guys normally send you multiple job offers? What happened in your case?
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Sjibbey wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Don't those guys normally send you multiple job offers? What happened in your case?

I dunno. Quite honestly, I'm confused myself. *shrug*

C-A

High level play

Goddamnit, this is the second time an internship is giving me headaches before it even started.

around 1,5 years ago I had secured an internship which was canceled during summer break. The project I was supposed to work on got canceled because of the bad exchange rate of the euro, so my internship was canceled with it. I had 2 weeks to find something new, which I managed through the skin of my teeth.

A few weeks ago I got my 2nd internship at a company not to far from home, big company with lots of growth potential (for me as an employee) and the assignment was right up my alley. Now my school cancels the whole deal because the assignment isn't enough of a research project, which it should be. I won't get in the details since it's quite a lot to explain, but my school is unfortunately right with this one. Now I've got 1 week to find something new, but the internship manager is on vacation until the 30rd. So even if I can arrange something new, it will be over the deadline set by school.

I hope the school will be lenient with the deadline, otherwise it will take an extra half year before I graduate. Not to mention the unneeded stress this gives.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

You know, a Mario game!

So I was going shopping earlier today, and I saw this box of delicious looking ice cream flavored cookies. There was no price tag on the box, or anywhere near it, so I had no idea how much they would cost. So I brought it up to the cash register, and asked the cashier if she could check the price for me. She told me that she can't tell me the price unless I'm going to buy it! Bullshit! Does she think I'm an idiot? I've had items price checked before in this very store, and indeed, when I brought the item over to another cashier, this one checked the price for me no problem! Did the other one just not know any better or was she trying to rip me off?!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

The cape is self-fluttering

dimentiorules wrote:
So I was going shopping earlier today, and I saw this box of delicious looking ice cream flavored cookies. There was no price tag on the box, or anywhere near it, so I had no idea how much they would cost. So I brought it up to the cash register, and asked the cashier if she could check the price for me. She told me that she can't tell me the price unless I'm going to buy it! Bullshit! Does she think I'm an idiot? I've had items price checked before in this very store, and indeed, when I brought the item over to another cashier, this one checked the price for me no problem! Did the other one just not know any better or was she trying to rip me off?!

Some people just take their jobs more seriously than others.

I've had people pull something similar when I was trying to pay bills in person (not every company has phone/online payments options here, unfortunately). One time, I went in with the paper statement and was only asked "what's the site address?" I didn't have to show the paper or anything. Another time, same place, I tried to give my address to the lady since I didn't have the bill with me. She told me she wouldn't allow me to pay the bill unless I had the statement! It's like, WTF? I AM TRYING TO GIVE YOU MONEY! Why would you refuse it?!

But it's possible the business has policies in place, and some employees enforce the rules more than others.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

The Real Human Being

Sierra Mikain wrote:
dimentiorules wrote:

Some people just take their jobs more seriously than others.

I've had people pull something similar when I was trying to pay bills in person (not every company has phone/online payments options here, unfortunately). One time, I went in with the paper statement and was only asked "what's the site address?" I didn't have to show the paper or anything. Another time, same place, I tried to give my address to the lady since I didn't have the bill with me. She told me she wouldn't allow me to pay the bill unless I had the statement! It's like, WTF? I AM TRYING TO GIVE YOU MONEY! Why would you refuse it?!

But it's possible the business has policies in place, and some employees enforce the rules more than others.

Horseshit, that woman was just being a bitch.

You should tell the manager that she told you that "you'd need to buy it"

Gettin' Old!

Yeah that pricing thing is nonsense, how are you meant to buy something that might be outwidth your financial means?! That's the whole point in enquiring about the price of things. Also it's JUST A BOX OF COOKIES.

I could understand maybe having some kind of policy if it was a fancy show-room car or a product with special circumstances but a regular box of cookies? I'd get in her face about it and demand to speak to the manager to at least show me this policy.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The cape is self-fluttering

Then they must be pretty desperate to secure a sale.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Ace Explorer

Sierra Mikain wrote:

Yeah, especially considering -again- it was a box of freaking cookies.
But it sounds more like the cashier just had a major bug up her ass.
Well? Are we going or what?

The Real Human Being

Alonso Swift wrote:
Sierra Mikain wrote:

Yeah, especially considering -again- it was a box of freaking cookies.
But it sounds more like the cashier just had a major bug up her ass.

Well then let's get it out.

Ace Explorer

Seriously, why is it that every time I download something off of Imgur, it takes way longer than any other file that size? :ron:
It tests my patience, I tell you.

@DoMaya Only you would suggest that...

The dwarf geeky panda!

Urgh seriously I don't know what's with my parents...

First off my mom and I still argued about the fact that she buy way too much food when she leave me the house for the week end. Each time she come back she's always saying "How come you didn't ate X and Y and Z! Now they are going to rot away!" and me to answer "Well look at the amount of food you buy! I much do you think I eat. Fuck if I had to eat all of this in theweek end I would eat 6 meals a day!"

There is also my father who always empty his plate in mine, like as if I was craving for more. I find that rather insulting, because he's always telling me to take action to lose weight, well firt off DON'T MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER EAT WHAT YOU CAN'T SWALLOW!

Now I just cleaned the integrity of my room, and now my mother is on my back because OMFG I didn't destroyed all my papers. Not important papers, those are already taken care of. Noooo, drawing, ancient project and dissertation, every fucking thing, just because it has my name on it. Now she's up in the recycle bin destroying every evidence of my existence, great now she look more stupid than usual. Sometimme I look at her and cease to wonder why people think I'm stupid.
Please don't hit me...

Gettin' Old!

Shao-Mae wrote:
Urgh seriously I don't know what's with my parents...

First off my mom and I still argued about the fact that she buy way too much food when she leave me the house for the week end. Each time she come back she's always saying "How come you didn't ate X and Y and Z! Now they are going to rot away!" and me to answer "Well look at the amount of food you buy! I much do you think I eat. Fuck if I had to eat all of this in theweek end I would eat 6 meals a day!"

There is also my father who always empty his plate in mine, like as if I was craving for more. I find that rather insulting, because he's always telling me to take action to lose weight, well firt off DON'T MAKE YOUR DAUGHTER EAT WHAT YOU CAN'T SWALLOW!

Now I just cleaned the integrity of my room, and now my mother is on my back because OMFG I didn't destroyed all my papers. Not important papers, those are already taken care of. Noooo, drawing, ancient project and dissertation, every fucking thing, just because it has my name on it. Now she's up in the recycle bin destroying every evidence of my existence, great now she look more stupid than usual. Sometimme I look at her and cease to wonder why people think I'm stupid.

Ugh I'd utterly freak if my mother tried to destroy some of my important papers and my dissertation. :/ They just don't understand how precious some things can be to people.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Okay, so on GameFAQs, one of my messages got moderated. It was on a thread on VII where someone complained, actually rather rightfully I think, that people's messages get moderated if they happen to mention late game or mid game things happening in VII - despite said game being close to 20 years old.

They mentioned how you can mention on Mario boards that it's always Toad who appears and tells you that the princess is in another castle or that Giovanni from Pokémon Yellow is the leader of team rocket or so, without being moderated. But not for VII?

I agree with that. I have no idea who Giovanni is or why it's supposedly a spoiler, since I never get past the first few pokémon gyms in those games. And I mentioned - In A Spoiler Tag - how it's unlikely that it's a spoiler these days that Terra from FF VI is a half-esper. You know, it's like spoiling that the Titanic sinks at the end of the movie Titanic.

And yet my message gets moderated. Why? "Spoilers with no Warning"
...WHAT. I mentioned a spoiler IN A SPOILER TAG! That IS a spoiler warning.
Sure I said THAT AERITH THING, but seriously, unless you KNOW what it means, you have no clue what I am saying.
And if you know what I mean, it's not a spoiler.

edit

Okay so apparently the GIOVANNI thing was a spoiler. Although I have to say, considering I have no freaking clue who that is, nor do I really care to know, what the hell? I hope they deleted the entire THREAD then because the Giovanni thing was first mentioned by the topic creator.

C-A

YouTube changed something! Stop changing things! I can't find my fucking Favorites or my Browsing History! STOP CHANGING THINGS!!

C-A

Sometimes... I feel like I don't know you. Meh, whatever.

SHSL Despair wrote:
Sometimes... I feel like I don't know you. Meh, whatever.

Wha, you mean me?

C-A

Not at all, Cat. That's just my own vent.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Well Yesterday I was suppose to get a call or email by Target if I ever got the job or not and no answer.... I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask about my job position. Because if there is one thing I do not like is not getting a damn phone call or an email if I got the job or not.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
Well Yesterday I was suppose to get a call or email by Target if I ever got the job or not and no answer.... I'm gonna call them tomorrow and ask about my job position. Because if there is one thing I do not like is not getting a damn phone call or an email if I got the job or not.

Remember and be polite, just in case it is an honest mistake that they forgot to contact you.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Anthony wrote:
Because if there is one thing I do not like is not getting a damn phone call or an email if I got the job or not.

Hmm. What if during the interview they say that they will make a decision by a certain date and if you don't hear from them, it means you didn't get it? I sometimes get that line during interviews, which is basically a nicer way to reject someone than giving them written proof via e-Mail or calling them. A bit easier, I think.

C-A

In the US, after an interview they would say "You'll hear from us in a week" or whatever and if a it's been a week and you haven't received any call or email you can actually call them. Sometimes they forget or have too many people to attend to, etc.
Although my experience was terrible. I kept getting the run-around. I would call and an employee would say "She's not here, call back tomorrow at 8:00AM". I do that and she says the same thing for the next day. This continued for a week until I just gave up on it.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Bah I'll give them til the end of Thursday....

I wish you the best of luck~ ^__^
Getting a job is hard nowadays.
Look at me... I don't even have one. I'm just doing commissions for money at the moment.

The Chocolateholic of CR

SHSL Despair wrote:
I wish you the best of luck~ ^__^
Getting a job is hard nowadays.
Look at me... I don't even have one. I'm just doing commissions for money at the moment.

I might as well do videos for the time being.....

Y U SO NEGATIVE?
Have hope, yo~

The Chocolateholic of CR

I'm not being negative Dawny-Girl :P I'm gonna call them next Thursday and ask why I never got a call from them or an email from them to regards of my Job position.

Good~ > 3>
If it's been long enough, you should call tomorrow morning. P:

Ace Explorer

I have to reset my brother's iPad, because my youngest brother set some restrictions passcode on it while he was screwing around with it.
But to reset it, I need to log in with the ID of the person who first set it up - my dad.
But oh, his ID isn't verified, so I can't log in with it to reset it? There's an e-mail sent to his address to verify it?
...And he's asleep. So I have to wait for him to wake up, to check his e-mail, hope that there's actually a message sent to him about this, then I can finally reset it to fix what Adam did to it? (That's my youngest brother's name)

"Apple is simple to use!" Like hell it is. :tigre:

[Whip the cream!]

I want to vent about a thousand things, but it all just adds upp to one thing; me feeling unstable. I don't even know what things are worth thinking about and feeling crappy about, and what things are just a result of my bipolarity or me forgetting to take me medication or me being an insane person, plain and simple. I'm getting so effin' weary...
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Page 7 of 40 [ 1583 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 40  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices