Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 1[ 24 posts ]
 


Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Posts: 1410

Deleted.

Last edited by TopHatProfessor1014 on Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Explorer

Gender: None specified

Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am

Posts: 737

Even though I'm aware that you're not going to say anything back, I feel like I have to say a couple of things.

First off, yeah, it does kinda suck being banned like that. I personally haven't had that experience, but I can understand how it'd be frustrating.
Second off, while I can't speak for everybody, some people really do care. Why else would we have attempted to offer advice more than once? And with the problems you've described earlier, it's unfair to everyone that tried to help to assume that just because the advice wasn't helpful to you, that the people giving it didn't give a shit. Because they did.
And third? I probably will miss you to some extent around here. When you weren't talking about your life situation and were just talking about anime or something, you really did have some interesting things to say.

As you'd say, it makes no difference to me whether or not you respond, though I know you most likely won't. These are just my final thoughts on the matter.

If you stand by your decision to leave forever, then good-bye, and I wish you the best in your future.
But if you ever do change your mind, I'm sure we'd all be willing to welcome you back.
Image
Well? Are we going or what?
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

Calm down.

You were banned because you didn't respect what the mod told you to do (to stop posting images without a purpose)
Anyone here in your place would also have been banned. You weren't banned because someone here holds a personal vendetta against you, Professor. It's arguable if the mod banned you for a fair reason, but you're wrongly taking things personal - mods are here to regulate interactions and apply rules to everyone equally, I'm sure you understand that.

And I won't say any of the cliche you mentioned, but I think you're being precipitated in your decision.
Anyways, I wish you the best.
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

元・超会社員級の管理人

Gender: Male

Location: Hiding beneath the judge's desk

Rank: Admin

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:05 pm

Posts: 3301

I'll try to keep this brief.

First off - as an admin of this forum, I take accusations of unfairness amongst the mods seriously. Which is why I'll be the first to admit it was wrong that you were suspended without a reason given, and we need to review our moderation policies.

CR's moderation is, unfortunately, pretty ineffective at times. There have been cases of rules being bent or broken that were overlooked; there were cases where edge cases, perhaps unjustly, had the hammer brought down on them. CR's rules need to be reviewed, clarified, and more consistently enforced.

Furthermore, I understand you have had difficulties in your personal life. I understand you have felt attacked by members here. That latter issue is something that needs to be addressed further by the staff as well.

That said.

I can't agree to paint you as the victim in all this. I have seen many, many times members of this forum reaching out to help or sympathize and you blowing them off, often rudely. I have also seen you flaunt the rules of this forum and disrespect staff because you feel 'correct' and thus justified in being consistently aggressive.

As others have said - it's disappointing, because while we had many differences, and you rarely agreed to treat anyone here with respect, you did have interesting opinions and contributed to discussion. I respect your work in reviewing game music, and I wish you the best in it. And I hope that, even if this is how you leave, you managed to have some semblance of a good time here and with the community. If we cross paths again in the future, I hope it's on better terms.

To everyone else browsing this thread: think very, very carefully about your response before posting it. If this gets out of hand, it will be closed.

That's all.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

I do have to point out that while this forum is based on a videogame series about justice, said justice and other law in the game are quite... unrealistic. So trying to uphold justice in the name of Ace Attorney is a bit fickle, as, well, that game's justice is... unrealistic.

And I must say that I am surprised you think that the internet holds the better of humanity in it, considering it is the Internet.

I have said it before, there are people here who care - some maybe more than others - but there's only so much we can offer, say or tell you before we are out of options and don't know ourselves what to do anymore. In such a case, we can't do much else except maybe have a sympathetic ear. It's also a little wrong to set your hope onto people who may be just as powerless as you.

My final words before a goodbye are somewhat similar to Bolt's. Yes, it's bad if you got banned, especially if there is no proper reason given. But please do not think that the other instance you mentioned, when talking abotu religious beliefs and views, you were completely innocent. You have been known to be very headstrong and almost aggressive about certain things, often even resulting in insulting other people - whether it was directly one of us or indirectly a random group of people. And in such cases, people respond with their posts the way you do. You have a terrible life, yes, but you are not a 100% innocent victim in everything that you feel is somehow wronging you.

I will not use such cliché words, especially if you do not believe them. I doubt you'll even believe any words here, cliché or not, but I will say it's sad to see you go and I overall hope that, slowly, your life will get a bit better by the day.

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3434

Bolt Storm wrote:
I'll try to keep this brief.

First off - as an admin of this forum, I take accusations of unfairness amongst the mods seriously. Which is why I'll be the first to admit it was wrong that you were suspended without a reason given, and we need to review our moderation policies.

CR's moderation is, unfortunately, pretty ineffective at times. There have been cases of rules being bent or broken that were overlooked; there were cases where edge cases, perhaps unjustly, had the hammer brought down on them. CR's rules need to be reviewed, clarified, and more consistently enforced.

Furthermore, I understand you have had difficulties in your personal life. I understand you have felt attacked by members here. That latter issue is something that needs to be addressed further by the staff as well.

That said.

I can't agree to paint you as the victim in all this. I have seen many, many times members of this forum reaching out to help or sympathize and you blowing them off, often rudely. I have also seen you flaunt the rules of this forum and disrespect staff because you feel 'correct' and thus justified in being consistently aggressive.

As others have said - it's disappointing, because while we had many differences, and you rarely agreed to treat anyone here with respect, you did have interesting opinions and contributed to discussion. I respect your work in reviewing game music, and I wish you the best in it. And I hope that, even if this is how you leave, you managed to have some semblance of a good time here and with the community. If we cross paths again in the future, I hope it's on better terms.

To everyone else browsing this thread: think very, very carefully about your response before posting it. If this gets out of hand, it will be closed.

That's all.



Image

But I'm sure you guys laughed about MY ban in the judges chambers.
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

:ron:

Well Goodbye Tophat, I hope we'll see you again when your life brightens up.

Regarding your ban: The reason seems clear to me, it might not have been stated but using that as a defence seems the kind of loophole that someone eating peanuts who is allergic to them would use if it didn't say "May contain nuts" on the packet. You were being cheeky. The Mod had clearly said "Enough with the images, post something meaningful" and you posted something mocking and taunting them. They replied in kind, it was hardly the innocent image you made it out to be. It wasn't that your image was worse than the others, it was the fact that it was an insult and went beyond the Mod saying "Enough now".

Also I've seen you argue against religion, it comes across as gratuitously offensive to other people. You'd protest insistently that you disagree with the beliefs not the people but when I explained that to insult someone's beliefs can be very insulting to the person you shrugged and said "It's not my fault if they take offense". You need to understand other people in an arguement, it's not about "How can I prove myself right to them?" it's about "What can we learn from each other's viewpoints?" You might have been the most educated person in the world about Christianity but your opinions about it in arguments just came across as hatred rather than educated reasons. Also the religious users in question who you picked fights with were simply stating a fact about themselves, they weren't looking for a debate or a fight which is why you came across as the aggressor there.

Regarding your girlfriend, I wouldn't consider it 'emotional abuse' because she left you, you yourself acknowledged that she has her own world of problems that means she's not ready for a relationship. It's not anything wrong with you and you certainly shouldn't be blaming her when she's just as psychologically frail as you. Though hey you'll know more about what she's done than I will of course.

I'd actually say the quantity of hateful opinions of you are in the majority. I can think of maybe 4 that have actually snapped at you before and about half of them changed their opinion and tried to help you later on. I think you are misrepresenting those who tried to help you.

The mods are not tyrants, I've known them longer than you, and I think you only say they are not objective because they disagree with you. You aren't the paragon of science and objectivity you'd like to be I'm afraid, you've demonstrated several prejudices that are justified because "That's all my experiences with them have shown" rather than accepting that "they are not as a whole like this". Objectivity is about treating people fairly without looking at bias, drawing upon your experience of some to make judgements about the majority is not objective. When they ban you they ban you for your aggression towards other users, and in the instance of last night, towards them. If you had made a separate thread for the purposes of serious debate and discussion about worldly issues (as I know you were keen to discuss) things might have been different but you were "taking the fight" to users who clearly did not want to get involved and it came across as you attacking them for their opinions and even lack of opinions. I've seen you rage at someone for saying "I don't want to discuss it, lets agree to disagree" a clear sign of peace but you tore them apart for remaining placid. I know you think "But I'm not attacking them! People keep misrepresenting me and I hate that!" but you need to understand that that is exactly how you come across and therefore in the eyes of others you ARE attacking people. As such you can either continue with your aggression (and be banned or reprimanded) or you can think about how you can convey your point in a manner that seems less aggressive. Saying "I don't need to change, the world will change for me" just isn't going to happen.

As for Mirri-chan, again perhaps since you understand why she left maybe you shouldn't blame her as much? Even then your understanding of why she left is largely an assumption by you since she neither confirmed nor denied your opinion you've assumed the worst. Still her leaving doesn't invalidate everything she did before. It might be a grim comparison but lets look at Dementia for a moment. Dementia is a foul foul illness with no real known cure or treatment. The person gradually loses their cognitive functions and their memories and sense of self until it can seem like they are a completely new person. It's often horribly traumatising for the close family still just because they seem like a different person and don't remember you does it invalidate your experience with them? Just because they are gone now does the many fond memories you had with them throughout life count for nothing? Is their lives' work reduced to just this present moment, this wretched individual that denies their own son's identity?

No, Mirri-chan may have moved on from CR (and it's a shame for sure, I thought it was cool having a known voice-actor among us) but her efforts to help you should not be invalidated because she's not here. "Those precious hours on Skype were ARE rare treasures" you should hold onto the good things and remember she is a good friend, because there's nothing to say that one day she won't be a good friend again.

Also I would hardly say this place 'abuses you' and comparing it to your school (which you have said is full of 'parasites') is gravely insulting to a lot of people who've tried to help you. Again I'd highlight that the majority actually offered you help with a few who snapped at you (which may be due to a stressful day on their end). Whether or not the advice was helpful for you (as you dismissed/had tried a lot of it) it doesn't diminish their act of reaching out for, as you say, a random stranger on the internet.

Quote:
Save this garbage. I do not believe it for a second. If any of you people truly cared, I would not feel this way. None of you will truly miss me. I'm an anonymous nobody behind an online username. My life doesn't affect yours. Whether I live or die, your own lives will continue regardless. I do not matter to any of you. So don't pretend that I do.


This paragraph is possibly the most insulting to me frankly though you might not mean it. You deny people truly care, people who have reached out and tried to help you. "If any of you people had truly cared, I would not feel this way" places the onus on them...you are blaming us for how you feel. What's more you are blaming ALL of us as you are refusing to acknowledge whether anyone cares. We take time out our lives to try and help you so clearly your life has affected us in a way.

Also thinking that if you died and our lives continued, you don't matter to us is clearly erroneous thinking. Everyone has to accept death and continue their lives it doesn't mean the person didn't matter. If everyone who lost a close relative went into a deep depression they never broke out of, society would cease to function. People deal with things and move on, they remember them fondly but just because our lives will continue doesn't mean a person doesn't matter to them. No one would care about the billions of lives lost in wars over the years by your logic because those people "didn't matter" in that we move on, but people do deeply care.

Though as you seem to be of a mindset that caring and kind words are 'cliché' and you are resolute to not believing in them well...I don't think you'll listen to most of what I said. By reducing positive responses as 'meaningless' and 'cliché' you are locking yourself in for negatives. It's like we talked about before, a thinking error, where you filter through only the negatives in your life. However you seem unwilling to accept there is anything you can do yourself to resolve your situation (I don't care if your psychologist agrees, he is a man with opinions and psychology is a widely divisive field with many conflicting viewpoints internally). I can only implore you to keep trying to break your depression, yes you are stuck for location, but for all your claims otherwise you did have friends here...being miles away doesn't mean we can't offer support. Support can come in the way of a few kind words and you received plenty of them here. Just remember friends won't always just pat you on the shoulder and tell you "there there", sometimes when people confront you with realities and try and get you to 'wake up' out of a stupor they are just trying to help you in their own way.

Having a different viewpoint from you does not invalidate their answer or attempt to help you and since you are in a mindset that you don't know what will help it would benefit to listen to others.

In anycase, I hope you get better, I'm confident with time you will get better but I hope you remember the fond moments as well- all those times talking with Mirri-chan, I know I enjoyed talking about Metal Gear with you and now that thread is likely to be quiet as the grave. If anything you should take away from this it should be to realise that people care.

See you later Professor
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gender: Male

Location: IN SPACE!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Posts: 6664

You know, I know we never got along on the best of terms, you had a lot of disrespect for me, it didn't bother me any. I'm sure a lot of it stemmed from me claiming my faith and you not agreeing with my lifestyle. It didn't bother me either. It did bother me, however, when you would attack me so harshly out of nowhere claiming how you were the only one that was right and my whole life was a lie and I should believe what you believed, cursing me out, and completely shunning me, taking what I would say out of context and blowing it up. You were shoving your beliefs down my throat, claiming that your only way was right while not once did I ever do that to you. That bothered me. A LOT. Honestly, those PMs I had from you were probably the worst experience I've ever had on CR since I've been on here. They were insensitive and when coming off of a false pretense of asking what I believe just to respond with attacks, hate, and slander, it made me lose any respect I had had for you. It's one thing to disagree with someone, it's another thing to attack someone because they have differing opinions on something. I really didn't like it either when someone who mentioned religion or Christianity even briefly, and you started attacking and slandering them almost, if not, just as harshly as you did me, when they weren't even seeking to have a debate, forcing them to either defend themselves or leave. Believe it or not, Professor, you made a few people leave as well because of your aggressive nature. You have not always played the innocent victim, and more times than not, you've played your part as the aggressor.

That said though, I've never hated you. I figure you probably feel that I felt otherwise, but if anything, it made me feel sorry for you. I feel sorry for you because I've seen some generally good people reach out to you when you're hurting, and you've turned so many away. I hate to hear the situations you're going through, that you're facing in life. No one deserves to go through that. Despite everything that you've said to me, the only thought that goes through my head when I would see you is that "you deserve better". I may not agree with some of the choices and decisions you have made, but you're a person, just like anyone else around here, and nobody deserves to be treated like dirt. I honestly hope that those out here who cared enough to want to try to help you will taken to heart for you. Believe it or not, I, personally, still would want to get along with you, even if you don't desire it or believe it. You had some great ideas, and when you weren't verbally lashing out, you seemed like a good fellow to me. I understand if you everything you think I say is taken with a grain of salt or you just choose to outright ignore me, but I would like to meet again with you one day, Professor, on what I hope would be better terms. I feel that life has dealt you a harsh hand and I hope that you will be able to overcome it.

As for the mods though, try to understand, they have a lot on their plate to deal with. When one of them asks you to stop doing something and you tempt fate, a temp. ban is bound to happen. It's happened to many others, you're not the first. It may have been a bit rushed, but judgement and experience here have taught me that when a mod. gives you a warning, even if you don't agree with, grin and bear it and move on. If you don't like it, then leave. These mods are busy, trying to make it a fair place, and while human error may come into play, I think they do the best they can. To be perfectly honest, out of the forums I've frequented over the years, these moderators are a lot nicer than you give them credit for, and have been more than lenient with a lot of things here, especially recently. Take that as a blessing because things used to be a bit more tight around here than they are now. What I don't understand with you though, is you're bashing all the mods, when even someone like Luigi would take his time to listen to you and want to help you out. To me, that speaks wonders about just how personable these mods are and what they are trying to do to help make this place a better community. I can only hope that one day, you come to appreciate that.

As for your matters at hand, I apologize for not sticking my neck out for you. I felt I had nothing to contribute that could have helped you nor did I think you would take anything I said seriously. However, I want you to know that, though you don't believe in this either, you've been and still been in my prayers. Prayers that pray for a better life for you, that you will find happiness, and that things will turn out okay. I hate to see that such a fickle matter has set you over the edge and convinced you to leave. I'm sorry you don't think anyone is truly genuine and cares about you and that instead we're all scum. I hope that one day if you do come back, you'll see things in a different light. I'm sorry we couldn't get along.

And whether you choose to get angry over my post, ignore my post, or whatever, that's entirely up to you. If you get nothing from what I said, then I hope you at least get this:

I'm not giving up on you. No matter how you respond to me or treat me, I'm not giving up on you.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

Goodbye TopHat, I hope life treats you well in the coming years.

If you don't remember me, I gave you a bunch of advice last November (not like you'll read this anyway). While you generally ignored it and got the Vent Station locked, I hope you know that I only wished for the best, and to see your life bounce back. I was really happy for you when you returned with a girlfriend, I really was, and I felt bad for you when your life went back down.

While I wished this post would just be positive, I have some gripes. While, yes, you were unfairly banned about the chalkboard incident, the other times I really think that you had it coming. You say the other members should've been banned for their behavior, but YOU'RE the one that randomly started the fights, they were defending themselves. When a member talked about how much he loved Christianity, you came in and attacked him about it when he didn't say anything to you.

I also really think that you should've treated the people here better. You constantly fought with Cat because she would lash out at you. Of course she would, you were being ungrateful about all the advice and support people (myself included) were giving you. Even if it wouldn't help you, you just ignored everything that was positive and cried and moaned all the time.

But you know what? In the end, I'm just a guy at a computer talking to people I've never met, we all are. I shouldn't get so worked up about it, but I wanted to help you with your problems, even if I can't do a thing about it. You say you're never returning, but you said that months ago. Eventually I stopped caring; we stopped caring. Unless you were flaming or something, that was different.

You could've had a great legacy here TopHat, but you gave it all away. All you turned out to be is our local Colonel H. Stinkmeaner (from the masterpiece The Boondocks), a person who's only there to annoy people and make them miserable.

And mods, don't think this long post is flaming. TopHat won't read this and I needed to say all this as a final message to this member.

Anyway TopHat, if you do read this, let it be known that I don't hate you, I don't hate anyone. You're only a kid with problems, and you're going to face reality one day. So until we meet again:

Bang
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

Quote:
While, yes, you were unfairly banned about the chalkboard incident


Actually, that was not an unfair ban. A moderator had said "Stop this" and TopHat made another post, doing the exact thing that the mod had told them to stop. A post of nothing but a picture. It's basically going against what the mod had just told everyone as a general admonition. It's like a policeman is telling you to not walk across the street when it's red, but you still do it right afterwards. You may say a temporary ban is a bit overdoing, if you want to but that doesn't mean he was right in doing something that blatantly went against what was just told to stop.

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
While, yes, you were unfairly banned about the chalkboard incident


Actually, that was not an unfair ban. A moderator had said "Stop this" and TopHat made another post, doing the exact thing that the mod had told them to stop. A post of nothing but a picture. It's basically going against what the mod had just told everyone as a general admonition. It's like a policeman is telling you to not walk across the street when it's red, but you still do it right afterwards. You may say a temporary ban is a bit overdoing, if you want to but that doesn't mean he was right in doing something that blatantly went against what was just told to stop.

C-A

Do you know what the mod said exactly?

I assumed he said to stop posting NSFW images and TopHat was just trying to be funny.
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

Deadpool 9 wrote:
Do you know what the mod said exactly?

I assumed he said to stop posting NSFW images and TopHat was just trying to be funny.


Hey, enough with the image-only response trolling. Post with something meaningful or don't post at all.

That is a quote of Orca's post on the matter. They need to stop or not post at all. SHSL Hope said he'll stop and then TopHat posted "Whatever you say" and the "Meaningful 101" pic. TopHat went against what a Mod told them to do. Whether he meant it to be funny or not funny, it still feels heavily like he was just doing it as a mock like, "Yeah here's one last image, though, so nyeh"

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

Ah I see, I suppose you're right Cat.
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:53 pm

Posts: 3434

Deadpool 9 wrote:
Ah I see, I suppose you're right Cat.


Spoiler: Saved for Cat for posterity
Image
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

DoMaya wrote:
Deadpool 9 wrote:
Ah I see, I suppose you're right Cat.


Spoiler: Saved for Cat for posterity
Image

I take it few admit defeat to the great CatMuto :-P
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Gender: Male

Location: IN SPACE!

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:06 pm

Posts: 6664

DoMaya wrote:
Deadpool 9 wrote:
Ah I see, I suppose you're right Cat.


Spoiler: Saved for Cat for posterity
Image

Would have meant more if it came from Pierre. =p
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)


I feel the same
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

dullahan1 wrote:
DoMaya wrote:
Deadpool 9 wrote:
Ah I see, I suppose you're right Cat.


Spoiler: Saved for Cat for posterity
Image

Would have meant more if it came from Pierre. =p

Beggars can't be choosers I guess :yogi:
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Can I hear an "Objection!"?

Gender: Male

Location: Britannia

Rank: Decisive Witness

Joined: Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:35 am

Posts: 165

I can say with honesty I will miss seeing evil Bilbo in your sig popping up on forums... :grey:
Mr. Edgeworth, do you realize if we played by the rules, we'd be in court right now?

Image

(My father spent three years restoring this car...)


Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

venser wrote:
I can say with honesty I will miss seeing evil Bilbo in your sig popping up on forums... :grey:

Wait, that was Bilbo Baggins in TopHat's sig?

I never knew what it was or where it was from.
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:30 pm

Posts: 14286

Deadpool 9 wrote:
venser wrote:
I can say with honesty I will miss seeing evil Bilbo in your sig popping up on forums... :grey:

Wait, that was Bilbo Baggins in TopHat's sig?

I never knew what it was or where it was from.


Yeah it was when he freaked out over the ring in the first film.
His other bit was a sketch from one of the ASDF movies, which are pretty awesome and folks should watch them.
Made by Chesu+Zombee
Image

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

1000% Knight

Gender: Male

Rank: Moderators

Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

Posts: 6931

Deadpool 9 wrote:
Bang

You're supposed to say that when you leave
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title

The King of All

Gender: None specified

Rank: Medium-in-training

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:30 am

Posts: 566

Bad Player wrote:
Deadpool 9 wrote:
Bang

You're supposed to say that when you leave

I know, I couldn't resist, it sounded cool.
The king of all, Sir Duke
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

Ace Explorer

Gender: None specified

Location: The Yggdrasil Labyrinth

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Jan 05, 2014 4:04 am

Posts: 737

:ron: At first, this thread seemed like we were giving a eulogy at a funeral.
Now, with all the back-and-forth banter, it seems like we're dancing on the grave.
...This analogy could've probably been delivered better.
Image
Well? Are we going or what?
Re: Farewell from TopHatProfessor1014Topic%20Title
User avatar

In Justice We Trust

Gender: Male

Location: Southern California

Rank: Admin

Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:31 pm

Posts: 4169

I'm inclined to agree, Alonso. Comrades, be respectful or just don't post. I'm pretty sure the Professor wouldn't care for people turning this thread into another Random conversations/chatroom thread.

Professor, the forum will survive without your presence, but the same could be said of any of us. I can safely say the forum will not be the same, though, and I do not mean that in a positive way. Still, the important matter here is how you feel. If you don't believe you can be comfortable here, then regardless of how we may feel, it is probably best for you to leave, be it forever or just until you're able to get your affairs sorted out. Still, I hope you'll one day be able to see this forum in a different light. I'm not betting on it happening anytime soon, if ever, but should you ever return, I will be there to welcome you back with open arms. We've had our disagreements, but regardless of what you might currently think of me, I think of you as a friend. I'm glad you were willing to talk with me on Skype. It gives me hope that you'll make it through this part of your life and ultimately come out of it stronger. I don't see any point in saying good-bye when we're still in touch outside of Court Records, so all I will say in conclusion is that I'm sad to see you leave and that I wish you the best.
Image
Page 1 of 1 [ 24 posts ] 
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO