Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 111 of 112[ 4463 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next
 


Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

Oh god no..... the pain is back.....
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

Anthony wrote:
Oh god no..... the pain is back.....


Me too man, but that's what you get for eating pizza at 02.00 when you're wasted.
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

Somebody called me 10 times with a restricted number. I think I got a good guess as to WHO it was.
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

I didn't think I liked pierced nipples until today.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Gender: Female

Location: Ontario

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1718

WaitingforGodot wrote:
I didn't think I liked pierced nipples until today.


I HAVE THAT! xD
Worth it.
FacebookArt InstagramPersonal Instagram
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ☆
*DM my IG or FB if you wanna buy art or request commissions*
Currently Playing/Watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon / The Amazing World of Gumball
Image
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Hehehe! :will:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Wassup, witchy baby!

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:22 pm

Posts: 7742

I LOVE PIERCED NIPPLES.
(......Ack! I've run out of snide comments!)
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6443

SHSL Despair wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
I didn't think I liked pierced nipples until today.


I HAVE THAT! xD
Worth it.


I can attest to that xD
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

What am I doing?

Gender: Male

Location: Washington

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:57 pm

Posts: 1294

SHSL Despair wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
I didn't think I liked pierced nipples until today.


I HAVE THAT! xD
Worth it.


I don't believe you. Pics or it didn't happen.


Oh god I'm just kidding, please don't be mad.
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

It was like, woah, looking fiiiine, shit, that looks way more graceful and sexy than it does on pictures... either that or it was just a damn fine pierced nipple.
I'm not into piercings, I think they can look nice 'n' all, but it's not like... something I pay any attention to. And pierced nipples? Meh. Now, a few hours after seeing that person, the bodypart I remember the most is that damn nipple. Or piercing or whatever. And I mean, the person had a great body, I didn't even focus on looking on that piercing for such a long time, there were other things to do, but dayyuum.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Posts: 845

So for once in this thread I can say I'm kinda in a relationship :P
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6443

builderkid107 wrote:
SHSL Despair wrote:
WaitingforGodot wrote:
I didn't think I liked pierced nipples until today.


I HAVE THAT! xD
Worth it.


I don't believe you. Pics or it didn't happen.


Oh god I'm just kidding, please don't be mad.



Someone wants to die a slow and painful death ^____^
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

Still single.... Hoping for a certain pic to be sent to me from a girl. :bellboy:
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let it go and move it move it

Gender: Female

Location: Layton Land

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Posts: 824

Hylian100 wrote:
So for once in this thread I can say I'm kinda in a relationship :P


Whoop, go Hylian! :gant-clap:

I hope things work out for you!
Image
Within Temptation
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Captain Ascot and the Survey Corps!

Gender: Male

Location: Scotland

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:16 pm

Posts: 845

Lucy wrote:
Hylian100 wrote:
So for once in this thread I can say I'm kinda in a relationship :P


Whoop, go Hylian! :gant-clap:

I hope things work out for you!


Thanks, I certainly hope so too, she's awesome :)
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

Wonderful thing: my ex-boyfriend posting a pic with his current girlfriend, my ex-friend and his friend's ex on Facebook.
Ex ex ex ex ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Let it go and move it move it

Gender: Female

Location: Layton Land

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:36 pm

Posts: 824

dangerousoffender wrote:
Wonderful thing: my ex-boyfriend posting a pic with his current girlfriend, my ex-friend and his friend's ex on Facebook.
Ex ex ex ex ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


It took me a few reads to understand that. ^^;

C'est la vie.
Image
Within Temptation
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6443

dangerousoffender wrote:
Wonderful thing: my ex-boyfriend posting a pic with his current girlfriend, my ex-friend and his friend's ex on Facebook.
Ex ex ex ex ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Facebook is the root of all evil :yogi:
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

No Sexy Sex yet......... :sadshoe: :larry:
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

You know, a Mario game!

Gender: Male

Location: Canada, eh?

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:05 pm

Posts: 1955

Well, the dating website I'm a member of found me a perfect match! I hope this works out, I sent her a message, and I hope I get a response!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

dimentiorules wrote:
Well, the dating website I'm a member of found me a perfect match! I hope this works out, I sent her a message, and I hope I get a response!


if it's pof (plentyoffish) I highyld oubt it, I found numerous of girls round my area and messaged them and not a god damn message back.
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

I accidentally said yes to meet a person this week. I thought I was talking to a friend (I was tired and absent-minded like hell). I'm in no mood whatsoever for any "encounters".
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

The weirdest date ever yesterday.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

WaitingforGodot wrote:
The weirdest date ever yesterday.


Details. :javado:
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

It will probably put me off dating for ages! (Not that I really like dating anyway, I don't know why I keep fooling myself, a casual encounter now and then can be fine but I'm probably aromantic or something.) The only "sexy" with this date was the fact that the person was attractive (and stuff happened to Beethoven's ninth symphony, but I was the one putting that music on, but I that person wasn't in the least worthy of Beethoven-sex). The person's friends were there and they talked about my whiteness all the time, made me show an ID card (because one of the friends claimed they were lying about my age since I was 'too smart' to be 24, thus I had to be 29, what the actual fuck), I got poked in my ribs constantly - not because I'm skinny but because I don't have any muscle, the person claimed I had a demon inside of me (when we were in bed about to sleep, that creeped me out to no end, what kind of person says that), I wasn't allowed to make small talk about interests and values because that was "uninportant", yet the person was convienced I was the guy of their dreams, when I talked about my mental state the person and his stupid hick-friend who arrived a bit later claimed that I would be well if I hung out with the right people, I said I had great friends and such, they claimed I would get well if I spent time with them... I almost got a panic attack in the morning because the person and the hick-friend got mad at me because I wanted to go home and not come with them to the beach... and much, much more. Bye forever! I was actually glad my phone was broken so I just could block them on facebook and not have them calling me nagging and making me feel creeped out and threatened. :beef:
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

You were bout to sleep with a guy and his hick-friend? :eh?:
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Anthony wrote:
You were bout to sleep with a guy and his hick-friend? :eh?:


Ah, I used "their" as a gender-neutral pronoun. No, I wasn't about to sleep with the hick-friend. Sleeping with one maniac in a day was enough and I don't think the hick was into me. I just think he wanted me as his cracker-pal. Because we had sooo much in common being the only white folks there. I had nothing in common with anyone there!
I was about to sleep as in snore-zzz-sleep when I heard about that demon inside me.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

The Chocolateholic of CR

Gender: Male

Location: Unknown

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2008 2:40 am

Posts: 2812

WaitingforGodot wrote:
Anthony wrote:
You were bout to sleep with a guy and his hick-friend? :eh?:


Ah, I used "their" as a gender-neutral pronoun. No, I wasn't about to sleep with the hick-friend. Sleeping with one maniac in a day was enough and I don't think the hick was into me. I just think he wanted me as his cracker-pal. Because we had sooo much in common being the only white folks there. I had nothing in common with anyone there!
I was about to sleep as in snore-zzz-sleep when I heard about that demon inside me.




So the others were black? mexican?
Image
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

Black Nigerians.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Prosecutor

Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:58 am

Posts: 885

WaitingforGodot wrote:
It will probably put me off dating for ages! (Not that I really like dating anyway, I don't know why I keep fooling myself, a casual encounter now and then can be fine but I'm probably aromantic or something.) The only "sexy" with this date was the fact that the person was attractive (and stuff happened to Beethoven's ninth symphony, but I was the one putting that music on, but I that person wasn't in the least worthy of Beethoven-sex). The person's friends were there and they talked about my whiteness all the time, made me show an ID card (because one of the friends claimed they were lying about my age since I was 'too smart' to be 24, thus I had to be 29, what the actual fuck), I got poked in my ribs constantly - not because I'm skinny but because I don't have any muscle, the person claimed I had a demon inside of me (when we were in bed about to sleep, that creeped me out to no end, what kind of person says that), I wasn't allowed to make small talk about interests and values because that was "uninportant", yet the person was convienced I was the guy of their dreams, when I talked about my mental state the person and his stupid hick-friend who arrived a bit later claimed that I would be well if I hung out with the right people, I said I had great friends and such, they claimed I would get well if I spent time with them... I almost got a panic attack in the morning because the person and the hick-friend got mad at me because I wanted to go home and not come with them to the beach... and much, much more. Bye forever! I was actually glad my phone was broken so I just could block them on facebook and not have them calling me nagging and making me feel creeped out and threatened. :beef:


Whoa, how did you first meet this... creature? And why did you decide to date this person? You probably didn't talk much with them before this date, right?
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

You are so very right. We had been talking briefly on the internet, but I never thought the Creature was so... well... disturbing. I decided to go on a date mainly because of physical attraction and curiosity - how was the personality really like, would we get along? I didn't know about the weirdness and I had no idea those friends would be there...
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

This is pretty fucked up stuff. You've been warned. Note that this is a condensed version of everything that happened, but still long read. 18+
Spoiler:
So one of my friends has a girlfriend. A friend (girl) of her came to join our friend circle on a certain night. All was good and well until the subject of religion came into play. She (friends friend) was raised fairly religious and one of my friends is an atheist. He also loves debating and is really good at it. The longer the debate went on the more ground my friend won, but the girl ended up in tears. We left there few moments later on a pretty awkward note, since it was her first time meeting our friend circle. Not a good start.

However, around a 3 weeks later the girl who cried invited our friend circle to her house since her parents weren't there and her own friend circle was there, but there was room for more people. My friends came early so we could try to repair the damage and have a fun night. I needed to work that evening so I would join later as the designated driver. When I came in I noticed the atmosphere was really good and everyone was having a good time. My friend (the atheist) talked a lot with her, but about lighter subjects and everything seemed okay. After a few beers he started to get a little flirtatious with her but I guess the debate was still fresh in her mind because she rejected his advances. But our friend circle did notice the girl took interest in another guy in our group. Since this guy is still a virgin (he's pretty fit, but got absolutely no game when it comes to women) we tried all night to set the 2 up together. It didn't work sadly and it was time to go home for that night.
This is where the fucked up shit starts by the way

Wanting to say goodbye we searched for the female host, but to no avail. Now there are 4 guys (me and 3 friends) left alone in a relatively strangers house. We eventually found her at the back of her yard making out with her ex-boyfriend even though she talked all night to my friend to make the guy purposely jealous (her words, not ours). We couldn't really disturb them so we went back in the house feeling pissed. We sat around debating what to do, like taking her vibrator (present from one of her friends) and hiding it in a place where only her parents would find it (remember christian household) but decided that would go to far. Some violated the no smoking rule inside as compensation. 30 minutes later and god knows what happened they returned and the guy seemed really drunk and satisfied and the girl simply tired. We said our goodbyes in anger and would talk about what happened later.

A few days later (beginning of this week) she invited only our friend circle over to make things up to us. Again I was later because of work, but someone would pick me up so I wouldn't be the designated driver 2 times in a row. We played the 4chan drinking game, which is pretty much the most fucked up drinking game you can imagine where outrageous things happen and quite a lot of alcohol is consumed. We sat for over an hour in our underwear with pants on our heads stupid stuff. Again during this night we tried to set the girl up with our friend, but the end of the night came and we were about to leave or so I thought. Every one gave a hug and a kiss on the cheek and with me as the final bye say-er I intended to do the same.

This is were the sexy sex starts
This kisses me full on the mouth and within a minute she drags me to the living room. I had drunk quite some beers so I was quite content with this surprise. I noticed my friends leaving without me (thank god) and from kissing we went to feeling each other up pretty fast. From that we went to her bedroom, got nude and started doing what we like. After some more kissing and feeling I got my condom out of my wallet (the one you always carry for 'just in case') and wanted to enter her. She said 'wait, don't do that'. Why not? I replied. In which her response was: I want you to stick it in my ass, that make me more horny. After 3 seconds of the most intense processing my brain has ever done I agreed to the anal and started doing my thing. It took a couple of times to get everything to fit right, since I was quite drunk, but(t) good times were had. We kissed and cuddled some more afterwards and in the end she sucked me off. We went to sleep after 90 minutes and all was good.

In the morning we pretty much repeated the process in bed and in the same for the shower. But after we dried ourselves thing got even more FUCKED. She sat on the bed and told me she wanted to confess something. During the sex she thought a couple of times about my friend as if he were here (virgin guy). So in response I asked her why she pulled me out of the kitchen into the living room at the end of the previous night and not my friend (after sex you're surprisingly rational or Kenjataimu as the Japanese call it). She didn't know and blamed the alcohol for the bad decision making. I asked why she liked my friend so much and she splurged with things which she liked about him. I could tell she was pretty into him, so instead of making my own rant I semi-comforted her saying that this was a one-night thing and I didn't expect a relation out of it. She agreed on the latter part, but also claimed nothing really happened last night. She claimed we were to drunk to do things right and I didn't enter her pussy, so it didn't count as sex.
I replied: we did anal. after asking if that meant: in the butt she told me that anal didn't really counts, since it isn't as personal is in the pussy. The same went for giving head. I tried to explain that 99% of people consider anal a way bigger step than regular sex when I realized something. She tried to deny everything what happened in order to have a shot at my friend again. This was the final drop in my bucket so I told her that I was going to leave and marched for the bus stop.

The same night I told my friends this story because they were curious as hell what happened. Also the girl started to message 3 people in my friend circle: 1 her own friend (or my friends girlfriend) to keep up what the general opinion was of her. 2: the atheist guy because although he can be harsh he's always fair to ask what to do and 3: my friend she crushed on to apologize. In all 3 conversations she told nothing really happened because we were to drunk, but apparently my friends didn't leave immediately that night. They went outside for 15 minutes to wait and then came back. But when they were in the living room they heard the sounds from above (try slapping your own fist with open hand for sound) so they knew basically what was going on and her moans stated definitely something happened. So from all 3 the response basically was: You wasted your chance with the guy you crushed on.

So that's my story about a normal fun night ending in surprise anal sex with someone I met 3 times and then hearing she has a thing for one of my best friends instead.

Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

I have some questions about that entire thing, Sjibbey.

Spoiler: In Spoilers, just in case
#1 - Why was a religious girl debating with an atheist guy? Why not just say they have different interests and leave it at that.

#2 - Why couldn't you leave her place without saying goodbye? You could leave and if she asks "Where'd you guys go off to?" you can say you were gonna say goodbye, but you couldn't find her/she seemed busy with being the host and left cause... you needed to get home by a certain time or whatever.

#3 - Why try to set up a guy with a girl? I mean, for all you know, the guy doesn't like that girl?

#4 - ...I hope she didn't suck you off with that condom still on. (Hopefully a new one? Though I doubt that...)

#5 - ...uh, yeah. Okay, to be most precise, you don't lose your virginity unless your hymen is ruptured (for girls) so if she was a virgin, she probably didn't "count" anal, which I can sort of get... but still dumb

#6 - Uh, you both could've agreed it was a one night thing and never mention it again. No need to somehow tell yourself (or deny it, however you wanna look at it) that nothing happened.

#7 - I'm sorry, but that girl sounds like either a major dumbass or a bitch. I already hate it when people blame alcohol, because alcohol doesn't CHANGE you, it just reveals who you really are and lowers your inhibition of what you already wanted to do.

#8 - ...you don't message other people in order to find out what other people think of you. Especially not that way.

Then again, maybe it's cause I mostly associate anal with Yaoi, but the idea of anal with women doesn't quite make sense to me... I mean, the vagina has a whole lot more nerves and is, well, designed for pleasureable sex, so why not use it?


Then again, this entire thing seems incredibly dumb, so maybe it's just my asocialness showing how I don't get this stuff. :ron:

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: None specified

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:38 am

Posts: 6443

Sjibbey wrote:
This is pretty fucked up stuff. You've been warned. Note that this is a condensed version of everything that happened, but still long read. 18+
Spoiler:
So one of my friends has a girlfriend. A friend (girl) of her came to join our friend circle on a certain night. All was good and well until the subject of religion came into play. She (friends friend) was raised fairly religious and one of my friends is an atheist. He also loves debating and is really good at it. The longer the debate went on the more ground my friend won, but the girl ended up in tears. We left there few moments later on a pretty awkward note, since it was her first time meeting our friend circle. Not a good start.

However, around a 3 weeks later the girl who cried invited our friend circle to her house since her parents weren't there and her own friend circle was there, but there was room for more people. My friends came early so we could try to repair the damage and have a fun night. I needed to work that evening so I would join later as the designated driver. When I came in I noticed the atmosphere was really good and everyone was having a good time. My friend (the atheist) talked a lot with her, but about lighter subjects and everything seemed okay. After a few beers he started to get a little flirtatious with her but I guess the debate was still fresh in her mind because she rejected his advances. But our friend circle did notice the girl took interest in another guy in our group. Since this guy is still a virgin (he's pretty fit, but got absolutely no game when it comes to women) we tried all night to set the 2 up together. It didn't work sadly and it was time to go home for that night.
This is where the fucked up shit starts by the way

Wanting to say goodbye we searched for the female host, but to no avail. Now there are 4 guys (me and 3 friends) left alone in a relatively strangers house. We eventually found her at the back of her yard making out with her ex-boyfriend even though she talked all night to my friend to make the guy purposely jealous (her words, not ours). We couldn't really disturb them so we went back in the house feeling pissed. We sat around debating what to do, like taking her vibrator (present from one of her friends) and hiding it in a place where only her parents would find it (remember christian household) but decided that would go to far. Some violated the no smoking rule inside as compensation. 30 minutes later and god knows what happened they returned and the guy seemed really drunk and satisfied and the girl simply tired. We said our goodbyes in anger and would talk about what happened later.

A few days later (beginning of this week) she invited only our friend circle over to make things up to us. Again I was later because of work, but someone would pick me up so I wouldn't be the designated driver 2 times in a row. We played the 4chan drinking game, which is pretty much the most fucked up drinking game you can imagine where outrageous things happen and quite a lot of alcohol is consumed. We sat for over an hour in our underwear with pants on our heads stupid stuff. Again during this night we tried to set the girl up with our friend, but the end of the night came and we were about to leave or so I thought. Every one gave a hug and a kiss on the cheek and with me as the final bye say-er I intended to do the same.

This is were the sexy sex starts
This kisses me full on the mouth and within a minute she drags me to the living room. I had drunk quite some beers so I was quite content with this surprise. I noticed my friends leaving without me (thank god) and from kissing we went to feeling each other up pretty fast. From that we went to her bedroom, got nude and started doing what we like. After some more kissing and feeling I got my condom out of my wallet (the one you always carry for 'just in case') and wanted to enter her. She said 'wait, don't do that'. Why not? I replied. In which her response was: I want you to stick it in my ass, that make me more horny. After 3 seconds of the most intense processing my brain has ever done I agreed to the anal and started doing my thing. It took a couple of times to get everything to fit right, since I was quite drunk, but(t) good times were had. We kissed and cuddled some more afterwards and in the end she sucked me off. We went to sleep after 90 minutes and all was good.

In the morning we pretty much repeated the process in bed and in the same for the shower. But after we dried ourselves thing got even more FUCKED. She sat on the bed and told me she wanted to confess something. During the sex she thought a couple of times about my friend as if he were here (virgin guy). So in response I asked her why she pulled me out of the kitchen into the living room at the end of the previous night and not my friend (after sex you're surprisingly rational or Kenjataimu as the Japanese call it). She didn't know and blamed the alcohol for the bad decision making. I asked why she liked my friend so much and she splurged with things which she liked about him. I could tell she was pretty into him, so instead of making my own rant I semi-comforted her saying that this was a one-night thing and I didn't expect a relation out of it. She agreed on the latter part, but also claimed nothing really happened last night. She claimed we were to drunk to do things right and I didn't enter her pussy, so it didn't count as sex.
I replied: we did anal. after asking if that meant: in the butt she told me that anal didn't really counts, since it isn't as personal is in the pussy. The same went for giving head. I tried to explain that 99% of people consider anal a way bigger step than regular sex when I realized something. She tried to deny everything what happened in order to have a shot at my friend again. This was the final drop in my bucket so I told her that I was going to leave and marched for the bus stop.

The same night I told my friends this story because they were curious as hell what happened. Also the girl started to message 3 people in my friend circle: 1 her own friend (or my friends girlfriend) to keep up what the general opinion was of her. 2: the atheist guy because although he can be harsh he's always fair to ask what to do and 3: my friend she crushed on to apologize. In all 3 conversations she told nothing really happened because we were to drunk, but apparently my friends didn't leave immediately that night. They went outside for 15 minutes to wait and then came back. But when they were in the living room they heard the sounds from above (try slapping your own fist with open hand for sound) so they knew basically what was going on and her moans stated definitely something happened. So from all 3 the response basically was: You wasted your chance with the guy you crushed on.

So that's my story about a normal fun night ending in surprise anal sex with someone I met 3 times and then hearing she has a thing for one of my best friends instead.



Dude this seems straight out of a damn movie xD
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

CatMuto wrote:
I have some questions about that entire thing, Sjibbey.

Spoiler: In Spoilers, just in case
#1 - Why was a religious girl debating with an atheist guy? Why not just say they have different interests and leave it at that.

#2 - Why couldn't you leave her place without saying goodbye? You could leave and if she asks "Where'd you guys go off to?" you can say you were gonna say goodbye, but you couldn't find her/she seemed busy with being the host and left cause... you needed to get home by a certain time or whatever.

#3 - Why try to set up a guy with a girl? I mean, for all you know, the guy doesn't like that girl?

#4 - ...I hope she didn't suck you off with that condom still on. (Hopefully a new one? Though I doubt that...)

#5 - ...uh, yeah. Okay, to be most precise, you don't lose your virginity unless your hymen is ruptured (for girls) so if she was a virgin, she probably didn't "count" anal, which I can sort of get... but still dumb

#6 - Uh, you both could've agreed it was a one night thing and never mention it again. No need to somehow tell yourself (or deny it, however you wanna look at it) that nothing happened.

#7 - I'm sorry, but that girl sounds like either a major dumbass or a bitch. I already hate it when people blame alcohol, because alcohol doesn't CHANGE you, it just reveals who you really are and lowers your inhibition of what you already wanted to do.

#8 - ...you don't message other people in order to find out what other people think of you. Especially not that way.

Then again, maybe it's cause I mostly associate anal with Yaoi, but the idea of anal with women doesn't quite make sense to me... I mean, the vagina has a whole lot more nerves and is, well, designed for pleasureable sex, so why not use it?


Then again, this entire thing seems incredibly dumb, so maybe it's just my asocialness showing how I don't get this stuff. :ron:

C-A


I left out quite some details so I understand not everything is entirely clear. In response to your questions:
Spoiler:
1: We were just talking and the discussion just went that way. It went from choosing a school to introduction week to a fraternity to moral values and lifestyles to religious moral values and lifestyle into the eventual debate. We know christians and atheists can accept each other, but this was an escalated friendly discussion

2: We could leave at any given time, but we were the last ones and untill we found them assumed nobody was home except for a dog who kept running away. every 5 minutes we expected her to come back soon so we ended up waiting 30 minutes

3: He's one of my best friends so we talked about it. He always acts mellow about it, but the fact that he's the only virgin in our friend circle really bothers him. We didn't push him into something he didn't wanted, but since he's so awkward when it comes to women we tried to increase his odds for success

4: Off course not. that would be pretty nasty for both parties. I tied a knot in the condom threw it away and rinsed away the remaining sperm with water. Then the BJ happened

5: Oh she wasn't a (pussy) virgin. She just felt that pussy was for relationships only, but the butt was fair game.

6: Not sure what the question is here but if you're trying to say she broke her own rules this was more meant between 2 of us. She spilled the beans of her version to her friends and I told my story to my friends. To be honest keeping quiet about this wouldn't work anyway, something like this cannot be swept under a rug.

7: I'd go with dumb ass. Although her behavior borders on borderline behavior. one night she's talkative and fun to be around with, the next extremely horny and the next pretty depressed. Also I agree with your comment about alcohol, you got to own up to your own actions and shouldn't blame it on something else.

8: I don't know her motivations, but she did it. Maybe she tried to salvage what could be salvaged but I don't really know.

On the final note. As a man I also find it more enjoyable to f in the pussy. It's easier to enter, you can look at your partner's face and it's a much more wet. I didn't know her motivation but since I never entered through the back I happily obliged.


I'd say your comments on this are pretty much right on the money Cat. If you would consider this normal then I'd say you're the strange one.
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

Sjibbey wrote:
Spoiler:
5: Oh she wasn't a (pussy) virgin. She just felt that pussy was for relationships only, but the butt was fair game.


That... somehow sounds familiar... maybe I read some stupid magazine or an H once that had this type of idea in it. It's a pretty fuck stupid idea. I mean, if you're gonna save yourself (or a part of yourself) for "relationships only" then... you don't fuck. Period. Seriously. Do it yourself all you want, but not with someone else if you wanna save yourself.

Quote:
I'd say your comments on this are pretty much right on the money Cat. If you would consider this normal then I'd say you're the strange one.


Well that's good to know. Given how I lack most experience or what borders as normal in most circles, I'm never sure if I am overreacting to something or just "don't get it". A bit of a relief, then, I'd say.

Also, what is there to salvage in such a situation? You either 100% own up to it or... well, there's no real alternative, I guess. You own up. Or give up on the crush immediately. I mean, okay, I like to think my Asperger's is part of my personal problems... but I don't think something can immediately be shoved onto a potential mental illness. I mean... well, some people are just assholes. (Or bitches, but I think given the circumstances, asshole fits better, ehehehe :kristoph: )

C-A
Image
Image
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

High level play

Gender: Male

Location: Netherlands

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:37 pm

Posts: 1164

Walter White wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:
This is pretty fucked up stuff. You've been warned. Note that this is a condensed version of everything that happened, but still long read. 18+
Spoiler:
So one of my friends has a girlfriend. A friend (girl) of her came to join our friend circle on a certain night. All was good and well until the subject of religion came into play. She (friends friend) was raised fairly religious and one of my friends is an atheist. He also loves debating and is really good at it. The longer the debate went on the more ground my friend won, but the girl ended up in tears. We left there few moments later on a pretty awkward note, since it was her first time meeting our friend circle. Not a good start.

However, around a 3 weeks later the girl who cried invited our friend circle to her house since her parents weren't there and her own friend circle was there, but there was room for more people. My friends came early so we could try to repair the damage and have a fun night. I needed to work that evening so I would join later as the designated driver. When I came in I noticed the atmosphere was really good and everyone was having a good time. My friend (the atheist) talked a lot with her, but about lighter subjects and everything seemed okay. After a few beers he started to get a little flirtatious with her but I guess the debate was still fresh in her mind because she rejected his advances. But our friend circle did notice the girl took interest in another guy in our group. Since this guy is still a virgin (he's pretty fit, but got absolutely no game when it comes to women) we tried all night to set the 2 up together. It didn't work sadly and it was time to go home for that night.
This is where the fucked up shit starts by the way

Wanting to say goodbye we searched for the female host, but to no avail. Now there are 4 guys (me and 3 friends) left alone in a relatively strangers house. We eventually found her at the back of her yard making out with her ex-boyfriend even though she talked all night to my friend to make the guy purposely jealous (her words, not ours). We couldn't really disturb them so we went back in the house feeling pissed. We sat around debating what to do, like taking her vibrator (present from one of her friends) and hiding it in a place where only her parents would find it (remember christian household) but decided that would go to far. Some violated the no smoking rule inside as compensation. 30 minutes later and god knows what happened they returned and the guy seemed really drunk and satisfied and the girl simply tired. We said our goodbyes in anger and would talk about what happened later.

A few days later (beginning of this week) she invited only our friend circle over to make things up to us. Again I was later because of work, but someone would pick me up so I wouldn't be the designated driver 2 times in a row. We played the 4chan drinking game, which is pretty much the most fucked up drinking game you can imagine where outrageous things happen and quite a lot of alcohol is consumed. We sat for over an hour in our underwear with pants on our heads stupid stuff. Again during this night we tried to set the girl up with our friend, but the end of the night came and we were about to leave or so I thought. Every one gave a hug and a kiss on the cheek and with me as the final bye say-er I intended to do the same.

This is were the sexy sex starts
This kisses me full on the mouth and within a minute she drags me to the living room. I had drunk quite some beers so I was quite content with this surprise. I noticed my friends leaving without me (thank god) and from kissing we went to feeling each other up pretty fast. From that we went to her bedroom, got nude and started doing what we like. After some more kissing and feeling I got my condom out of my wallet (the one you always carry for 'just in case') and wanted to enter her. She said 'wait, don't do that'. Why not? I replied. In which her response was: I want you to stick it in my ass, that make me more horny. After 3 seconds of the most intense processing my brain has ever done I agreed to the anal and started doing my thing. It took a couple of times to get everything to fit right, since I was quite drunk, but(t) good times were had. We kissed and cuddled some more afterwards and in the end she sucked me off. We went to sleep after 90 minutes and all was good.

In the morning we pretty much repeated the process in bed and in the same for the shower. But after we dried ourselves thing got even more FUCKED. She sat on the bed and told me she wanted to confess something. During the sex she thought a couple of times about my friend as if he were here (virgin guy). So in response I asked her why she pulled me out of the kitchen into the living room at the end of the previous night and not my friend (after sex you're surprisingly rational or Kenjataimu as the Japanese call it). She didn't know and blamed the alcohol for the bad decision making. I asked why she liked my friend so much and she splurged with things which she liked about him. I could tell she was pretty into him, so instead of making my own rant I semi-comforted her saying that this was a one-night thing and I didn't expect a relation out of it. She agreed on the latter part, but also claimed nothing really happened last night. She claimed we were to drunk to do things right and I didn't enter her pussy, so it didn't count as sex.
I replied: we did anal. after asking if that meant: in the butt she told me that anal didn't really counts, since it isn't as personal is in the pussy. The same went for giving head. I tried to explain that 99% of people consider anal a way bigger step than regular sex when I realized something. She tried to deny everything what happened in order to have a shot at my friend again. This was the final drop in my bucket so I told her that I was going to leave and marched for the bus stop.

The same night I told my friends this story because they were curious as hell what happened. Also the girl started to message 3 people in my friend circle: 1 her own friend (or my friends girlfriend) to keep up what the general opinion was of her. 2: the atheist guy because although he can be harsh he's always fair to ask what to do and 3: my friend she crushed on to apologize. In all 3 conversations she told nothing really happened because we were to drunk, but apparently my friends didn't leave immediately that night. They went outside for 15 minutes to wait and then came back. But when they were in the living room they heard the sounds from above (try slapping your own fist with open hand for sound) so they knew basically what was going on and her moans stated definitely something happened. So from all 3 the response basically was: You wasted your chance with the guy you crushed on.

So that's my story about a normal fun night ending in surprise anal sex with someone I met 3 times and then hearing she has a thing for one of my best friends instead.



Dude this seems straight out of a damn movie xD


I never expected this would ever happen to me especially in this way. Sometimes it just happens...? I guess?

CatMuto wrote:
Well that's good to know. Given how I lack most experience or what borders as normal in most circles, I'm never sure if I am overreacting to something or just "don't get it". A bit of a relief, then, I'd say.

Also, what is there to salvage in such a situation? You either 100% own up to it or... well, there's no real alternative, I guess. You own up. Or give up on the crush immediately. I mean, okay, I like to think my Asperger's is part of my personal problems... but I don't think something can immediately be shoved onto a potential mental illness. I mean... well, some people are just assholes. (Or bitches, but I think given the circumstances, asshole fits better, ehehehe :kristoph: )

C-A


Haha, clever girl. But nah there is nothing to be salvaged. All respect we had of her is now pretty much gone. Even though it was the most kinky sex I ever had I absolutely don't want to see her again.
Creating dreams, let the worlds collide. Escape the void and feel alive
Don't have any answers but I'll survive - In Flames

Image
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

[Whip the cream!]

Gender: Male

Location: Sweden

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:17 am

Posts: 7320

I have an internet-friend who is pretty... obsessed with me. She keeps on saying that she will save herself for me and give me "just the sex I wanted" because I've had some cringe-worthy encounters, she claims she is in love with me and she compares us to Pierre Gringoire and Esmeralda (which I don't quite grasp since that relationship was chaste, odd as hell - does it mean that I will run away with her goat - yes, she has a goat - and let her be killed?). She lives in the US of A, I never met her, yet she is certain I'm the one.
She's beautiful and friendly, but... this kinda creeps me out. Saving herself for me? We will probably never even met.
Gimme a "P"! Gimme an "I"! Give me a "P" and an "E"! What's that spell?! Pipe!
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Gender: Female

Location: Ontario

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:28 am

Posts: 1718

Because he thought I wouldn't post this...
Spoiler: nsfw / "funny"?
Daniel was making jokes (or was serious) about wanting fellatio in a movie theater. He was probably serious because he was looking for movies that have been out for a while so...
Anyway, as I joke (he probably took it seriously) I said "Can't I just give you a handy j at Friday's or something?" and he said "OMG! Like under the table?! Do it while I shove pot stickers in my mouth"

Yup. I love him so much, though~ :pearl-blush:
Their pot stickers are amazing too~
FacebookArt InstagramPersonal Instagram
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ☆
*DM my IG or FB if you wanna buy art or request commissions*
Currently Playing/Watching: Pokemon Ultra Moon / The Amazing World of Gumball
Image
Re: Encounters with ANY SEXY SEX! *gasp*Topic%20Title
User avatar

Gender: Female

Rank: Ace Attorney

Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:23 pm

Posts: 9903

Jesse Pinkman wrote:
Because he thought I wouldn't post this...
Spoiler: nsfw / "funny"?
Daniel was making jokes (or was serious) about wanting fellatio in a movie theater. He was probably serious because he was looking for movies that have been out for a while so...
Anyway, as I joke (he probably took it seriously) I said "Can't I just give you a handy j at Friday's or something?" and he said "OMG! Like under the table?! Do it while I shove pot stickers in my mouth"

Yup. I love him so much, though~ :pearl-blush:
Their pot stickers are amazing too~


...wouldn't that give him the illusion he's sucking off pot stickers while he gets sucked off? Okay not technically sucked off, but you get what I mean.
Just saying, that's kind of a fucked up fantasy. :gant:

Then again, I personally hate it when people get a bit too affectionate in public. There's a reason for the expression "Get a room".

C-A
Image
Image
Page 111 of 112 [ 4463 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 108, 109, 110, 111, 112  Next
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  

 Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum
Jump to:  
cron
News News Site map Site map SitemapIndex SitemapIndex RSS Feed RSS Feed Channel list Channel list
Powered by phpBB

phpBB SEO