Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 2 of 2[ 52 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: What are your three favourite songs?Topic%20Title

I like a man with a big ... vocabulary.

Ansem360 wrote:
Yep, :phoenix:. And for those of you who believe it, THEY'RE NOT SATANIC MUSIC, THEY JUST LOOK ALL SAD AND DEPRESSING.

People think they're satanic???????

Man, things don't change do they? That kind of crap was bandied about when I was a teen about any band that wore black/had long hair/sounded vaguely "hard"/work makeup/wrote miserable lyrics.
"Independence is my happiness, and I view things as they are, without regard to place or person; my country is the world, and my religion is to do good". - Thomas Paine

OBJECTION BIATCH!!!

OK, my top 3 of this month are in no order:

Hikari/Simple and Clean by Utada Hikaru- Ever since I've played Kingdom Hearts I've fallen in love with this song. I think Sanctuary is awesome too but Hikari is waay better in my opinion.

Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance- I don't really care that people think it's depressing because, for some reason, I don't find it depressing at all.

Bring me to life by Evanescence- Love this song because it always reminds me of one of my favourite films, Daredevil. (I'm also a big fan of My Immortal too, lol)

:object: OBJECTION! TAKE THAT! HOLD IT!= Simple words that yet hold so much POWER!

PHOENIX WRIGHT ROCKS! :phoenix:

Back for now!

Three of my favorites, no order....

Life is a Highway - Rascal Flatts (I honestly have no idea. I just like it.)

Don't You Want Me - The Human League (This song makes me think of Kyouya and Ema everytime I hear it. <3)

You're The Inspiration - Chicago (lol, eba)

I seized fate by the neck alright...

Hmm...my top three favorite songs of all time?

One Headlight -- The Wallflowers : For the longest time I didn't know the title of this song until my best friend in the whole world sent it to me, but I loved it for some strange reason. For some reason, I get a sense of optimism from the chorus...

I know I'mma 'bout to get brick'd for the second one, but...
So Yesterday -- Hilary Duff : One of two songs I have declared my personal theme song. I have this total fickleness for some things...and the song hits that facet of me.

Haruka Kanata -- Asian Kung Fu Generation: The second song I have declared my personal theme song. It seems to tap into my energies and that deeper emotional nature of me.
There are no heroes left in man. Mankind is doomed by the likes of you.

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

I see no Coheed :(

pwwwww~ I don' have a pacific 3. But he's 3 of my favs.

Breaking the Habit - Linkin Park
~It's the one song I think actually ranks as an ultimate fav, I can listen to it and never tire of it~
The Kill - 30 Seconds from Mars
~I love the video, and the song reminds me of a character in my book, so helps me write~
Ashes TO Ashes - David Bowie.(<3)
~ Just sheer awesomeness, love the music, and they used it in the awesome BBC dramacalled "Ashes to Ashes" (Funnily enough) But I loved the song before then.~

EDIT: EH, nothing to do, I'll put reasons.

Gimme a hollar for random chat anytime (PMs booshtard. 8D)

"Take on me" a-ha
"I Want You" Marvin Gaye
"Everybody Have Fun Tonight/Wang Chung" Wang Chung
Not in order. I love these songs, and they were made before I was even born! :will:
Don't mind me, just passing through.

Evil on Legs (or so they say)

Umm... crap. I have so many favorites. But... if at the moment...

1. "Shalott," by Emilie Autumn. This has been a favorite of mine ever since a friend of mine introduced me to Opheliac!era Emilie Autumn. It's about the Lady of Shalott, the subject of a poem by Alfred, Lord Tennyson. Emilie Autumn weaves together ocean sounds, orchestral work, and her own gorgeous vocals and lyrics to create a quiet, lovely, and good sound.

2. "Wish I Had an Angel," by Nightwish. I adore female vocal symphonic metal bands. Nightwish is one that manages to keep the raw edge of metal and blend in classical elements flawlessly. The lyrics of this song are powerful, the vocals are perfect, and the beat is more than enough to energize you.

3. I'd have to say it's a tie between "Hand of Sorrow" by Within Temptation and "Syringe" by Emilie Autumn. "Hand of Sorrow" always reminds me of a character from a video game (Asch the Bloody from Tales of the Abyss), and the vocalization always fascinates me. "Syringe," on the other hand, is pure instrumental. It's part of her Laced/Unlaced CD pack, on her Victorian Industrial side. It starts off classical and Victorian... and then she adds her own industrial twist.

Ace Sidekick!

1) "So Soon" by Maraianas Trench. ~ I love how this seems like another post break up song on the surface but shows that selfish emotion about not wanted your ex to be with someone else because I've felt that emotion before and while it is selfish...It's human nature. But currently this song has another meaning to me. I will listen to this for the next forever.

2) "Skin and Bones" by Maraianas Trench ~ This is a beautiful song about eating disorders but for me this song is about frustration.

3) "What About Now?" by Daughtry ~ This is just my favorite love song in general.

★ I wanna Yabba Dabba Die ★

Jay Park - "New Breed" :sparkly-maggey:

EXO - "History"
Korean Version
Chinese Version

EXO - "Wolf"
Korean Version
Chinese Version

EXO is a group split into two groups, EXO-K and EXO-M. EXO-K is Korean, hence the "K". EXO-M is Mandarin.
FacebookKidd & Milky ArtPersonal/18+ Art InstagramArt Merch
Twitter: @miilkyweiPSN: Saebyeog ☆ Switch: SW-6480-0576-7900 ♡
*HMU if you wanna die or request commissions*
Currently (Re)Watching / Playing: Chainsaw Man / Pokemon Scarlet

You know, a Mario game!

Shouldn't this thread be in the Borscht bowl club?

1. Don't Stop Me Now by Queen: I first found out about this song through Osu, and now it's one of my favorites.

2. Still Alive by Johnathon Coulton: What can I say, It's a really funny song, and I'm a fan of Portal, though I've never played the sequel as my computer isn't powerful enough. :(

3. Last Kiss by Pearl Jam: This song is the saddest song I've ever heard, and I really enjoy it.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Pixel Artist

Although my favourites vary time to time I always look back to these three. They're what shaped my music tastes as opposed to just liking what other people like/mainstream music. You could say they're my all-time favorites. :pearl:
Sailboats by Sky Sailing.
Superman by Joe Brooks.
If I only had the Heart by the Maine.
( - )
Sprite Thread
( - )
Page 2 of 2 [ 52 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices