Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 5[ 179 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title

Love, learn, live.

In romantic siuations. What do you find attractive / unattractive.
Attractive: Badasses, Personality, polite behaivor, intelligence, kindness, rock n' roll fashion, enthusiasm, optimisim, modesty, honesty, goofiness, being serious in the right situation, proud of being who you are.

Unattractive: Pretty boys, arrogance, stupidity, obnoxious behaviour, lying, popularity, cowardly behaivor, rude and loud noises.
Re: What do you find Attractive/Unattractive ?Topic%20Title

Let the dream begin~

Location: Gant's Office? Nah, I wish, either my desk, my room, or school.

I must say you are quite the genius to come up with such a clever topic, let me see, let me see....

Attractive: Intelligence, a good personality, won't try to get me to do something I wouldn't like to do, musical ability, acceptance, not afraid to break from the flow, s/he must have good taste in music, or at least be able to sit through mine without sneering.

Unattractive: Whiny, taking about ex girlfriend/boyfriend ((I detest that sort of behaviour from anyone, and in friendship situations, the last thing I want to hear about is your romantic partner, in all seriousness, chances are I think your boyfriend is a dirtbag and your girlfriend a whore, but not always.)) Conforming ((in the sense they won't do crazy things with me like Cosplaying in Public. If someone's too afraid to do that and they've known me for awhile, it's sad....)) Laziness/negligence of talents. ((This one bothers me a bit too much....))

There shall probably be more once I think of them and/or if I'm inspired! ^^

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

Well, I don't really think about this a lot but my friend and I noticed that we tend to pay more attention men with good hair. I mean, it's partly how you notice a person standing out, especially from afar. Afterwards, that's when you notice the guy's face. It's only true to those we don't know personally though, like people at the mall and such. For someone you actually talk to, a person with similar interests. It's always fun to be able to talk about RPGs with a person. Hahaha.

What I really find unattractive are men who are too clingy. It gets really annoying. Haha, sorry, for some reason I'd rather not list xD

Let the dream begin~

Saori wrote:
Well, I don't really think about this a lot but my friend and I noticed that we tend to pay more attention men with good hair. I mean, it's partly how you notice a person standing out, especially from afar. Afterwards, that's when you notice the guy's face. It's only true to those we don't know personally though, like people at the mall and such. For someone you actually talk to, a person with similar interests. It's always fun to be able to talk about RPGs with a person. Hahaha.

What I really find unattractive are men who are too clingy. It gets really annoying. Haha, sorry, for some reason I'd rather not list xD

@_@ I know a guy who's far too clingy to me and it's obvious that he likes me even if he denys it. Drives me bloody mad....

But yes, cool hair is a plus for some guys, especially if the girls noticing the hair play PW. Strange theory, but since we know a lot of the characters have strange hair, I think some of us might bring that into the real world.

Love, learn, live.

Saori wrote:

I hate clingy men too.....

Example of me and My ex:

Me: Hey I'm back
Dillon: WHERE WERE YOU?!
Me: Um......with my friend Jamie why?
Dillon: WAS HE HITTING ON YOU!?
Me:No.....he's gay.
Dillon: Why'd he hug you?
Me: Cause he hugs all his friends, so do I.
Dillon: WHO ELSE DID YOU HUG?!
Me: Ryan, Krystal, Alina, Eve, Eric, John, Brenden, Leo.
Dillon: So you're Bi?!
Me: No.....*facepalms*

Let the dream begin~

Goodness gracious, that man needs a good whacking with the cane.... o_o Someone ought to tell him to shove off, goodness gracious....

Doesn't know how to ride a bike D:

Harra Arial wrote:
@_@ I know a guy who's far too clingy to me and it's obvious that he likes me even if he denys it. Drives me bloody mad....

Well, it's a different type of clingy. More of a person who expects you to pay attention to him. I mean-- I always expected the woman to be more like that than the man. It may seem stereotypical of me but honestly, it can get on my nerves.

Harra Arial wrote:
But yes, cool hair is a plus for some guys, especially if the girls noticing the hair play PW. Strange theory, but since we know a lot of the characters have strange hair, I think some of us might bring that into the real world.

My friend doesn't really play games but it has the same effect on her. I can't explain it properly but it's really hard not to notice a guy with unique yet good hair.

MMF: GOD. EXACTLY. I mean... Jeez. I've never been in a BF/GF relationship before but having a guy courting you that acts like that is so annoying. I mean, you expect me to ditch my friends and go with you? >:
I get the feeling girls would hog this thread xD;;;

Last edited by Saori on Sat Apr 26, 2008 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Let the dream begin~

Ahh, well, both clingies are annoying, I must admit.

In which case.... you do have a point there, I suppose, yes, good hair, sometimes you can tell a bit about a person by looking at their hair.

The master of Judging 64

You probably going to think I'm weird

attractive- People who are like Raine(ToS), Balalaika(BL), Saki(SH:C). basically woman who don't act like they do or that can beat the crap out of me or don't care that what they said is just O_o. I do not like smoking or drinking but for some reason I don't mind if they do it. >_> Red hair, Blue Hair, Black Hair.

Unattractive- basically the regular normal stereo type stuff like Fat people, ugly people...African Americans(yeah not being racist here but I just don't feel attractive to them. Not saying I wouldn't hang out with them).

There are a couple more for attractive but those are a secret.

Mock Lawyer

Ummm I assume guys can't say the physical aspects of attraction without getting yelled at so:

Attractive (Personality Wise): Nice, not caring about what I do, good grades, funny

Unattractive: Preppy, controlling, mean, bitches
If People Are Basically Good, we don't need a Government; If people are basically Bad, then We Don't Dare Have One!

You Need To Click This Now!
I'm Tails' apprentice (possible with a British accent)

Let the dream begin~

thatgamerguy wrote:
Ummm I assume guys can't say the physical aspects of attraction without getting yelled at so:

Attractive (Personality Wise): Nice, not caring about what I do, good grades, funny

Unattractive: Preppy, controlling, mean, bitches

Not at all, love, you can say what attracts you physically, I promise not to yell at you.

I'll be honest, I have some specifics myself when in comes to physical selves, well, I'll be honest, I'm pretty linenient on them simply because my personality demands attention, not my body.

Like: A cute face ((as long as it fits the rest of him)) a bit of meat on his bones ((honestly, so-skinny-they-look-anorexic guys scare me a bit.)) Preferrably taller than me, but it's not necessary ((I'm 5'3" it's not too hard for someone to be taller than me.)) I don't like the cue-ball shaved head look, really. Longer hair is pretty cute, especially if you style it right, just, if it's longer than mine, it's intimidating almost. ((Mine is down to about my back normal, straightened, it's in my loswer-back.)) I prefer darker eyes, browns and ambers, but if you have blue or green eyes, I'm still happy.

Really, it depends on the person as a whole, dark eyes aren't pretty on everyone, some people actually look OK skinner than I would like, really, it depends on how you all balance out. Normally, I don't like guys with green eyes, but Damon Gant is sheer adorable to me. I used to not like blonde guys, now they're starting to become cuter. Really, it's all about how you balance out as a whole.

Got his Psychology degree in Borginia

What I appreciate and don't appreciate in people in general:

Appreciate:

- Absolutism or only sensible use of alcohol
- No smoking
- Tolerance to differences (skin colour, personal trairs, outlook)
- Common sense and intelligence
- Perseverance and strong nature
- Good leader
- Proper moral and ethics code
- Friendliness

Don't:

- "Life is all about me having fun"-philosophy
- Badmouthing people behind their backs
- Abusing people (womanizing, narsicism)

lol

http://www.court-records.net/arts/OA%20 ... oheiya.jpg

That explains most of it.

As for the real world...

Attractive: Takes care of themself, shyness, outgoingness (in the middle annoys me a bit cause I don't know what to expect), romantic, dedicated, obsessive over the things they like (not over me, though), redheads, guys with a single streak in their hair, green eyes, blue eyes, amber eyes, stylish, likes formal clothing, someone who'll take care of me when I'm sick or worry about me, anorexic guys (but only because I can make tons of food for them and feed them and be motherly. XD), someone musical, likes theater, DOESN'T like screamer music...etc :D

Unattractive: Bald people, weeaboos, preppy blonde girls (preppy blonde boys okay.), morbidly obese people, people who smell funny (I know, it's strange, but I know a lot of things by scent. D:), guys with REALLY short hair. :C That''s mostly it.
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!
In love with Richard Wellington | In love with Lord Nathaniel

Hm?

Appreciate:

- No Smoking, No Drugs, Sensible drinking.
- Being Old. Around the Age of 60 - 70. <3
- British Heritage/Pride/Love. xD
- Gets on with my parents.
- Some knowledge of Technology please.
- Maybe someone who understands art.
- Morals. If they don't have them then I probably won't get on with them.
- Waistcoats please? 8D
- Likes colours. Particularly bright ones.
- Aren't ALL bad.
- Basic Psychopaths are loved. (I.e. Gant and Vincent from SH3.)

Don't:

- Stopping me from doing what I liked.
- If a man, being Seme.
- Being a bastard in general.
- Not understanding me.

I'm rather weird and peculiar in tastes, but I have them like anybody else.

Narumitsu > All

Attractive: Badassness, coolness, originality, um...gayness? xD Yes, gayness! =D

Unattrative: Meanness, how much he ignores me(?)

...I need help. DX

:Ace Author has a nice ring to it...

Hmmm... An interesting topic...

What I'm attracted to... well, I like people with a good head on their shoulders... and someone who keeps up a good conversation :D. I just love girls who ask as many deep questions as I do. I also like people with secrets... (weird I know, but not BAD secrets, like "I secretly go out with your neighbor" just normal secrets, like "I haven't told anyone about this but..." kinds. Mystery, I love.) I'd prefer a gamer, but where I live, gamer girls don't exist :(

I don't like... well, I don't like someone who will say "lol" to everything I say. It annoys me to no end. Nor do I like swearing. However, I tolerate it. I just don't like CONSTANT swearing. However, I tolerate it when nessesairy. Some people say it is never EVER nessesiary, but my counter is this :"If someone kills your best friend, or even your parents in front of you, are you going to call them a jerk? No. You would say 'You mother f---ing ba-----!' wouldn't you?" because sometimes, those words are the only accurate description. Hitler was not a jerk, he was an evil, destructive, hateful bastard (I'm sorry for the use of the word here, but I cannot rightfully censor it out without feeling a sense of not saying enough by censoring it). Also, preps I hate. Also also, liars. I hate lies. Those are the secrets I don't like people to keep. Also, I don't like loud people. BE QUIET. I like people who talk to me in real life, but I prefer typed conversation. Here's why.

RL:
:phoenix: =Me
:minuki: = Girl

:phoenix: : Um... hello.
:minuki: : Hi.
:phoenix: :... What's up?
:minuki: : Nothing but, hey, I gotta go.
:phoenix: :... Ok, bye.

In IM.

:phoenix: : Hello, (name)!
:minuki: : Hey! :D What's up?
:phoenix: : Nothing. Just doing a sketch.
:minuki: : Can I see it?
:phoenix: : SUre *puts on photobucket*
:minuki: : A sketch of me? Awww. :D
:phoenix: : I hope you like it. I couldn't detail it very well... I guess your beauty is too detailed to put on paper. ;)
:minuki: : Awww... you're too sweet. :D

So, I'm much more tactful, and deep typing. I am an author after all. So those are my likes and dislikes, emotionally at least.

Last edited by WhyWaitForGodot? on Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Guilty of being an AA addict

Hm, let me think about this...

Attractive: Good sense of humor. Pretty normal disposition with a bit of wierdness thrown in. Modesty is good.

Un-Atrractive: Swearing, I really hate it when Girls swear a lot, and Make-up, that stuff sucks.
I will take over Court-Records with my army of Klavier fanboys!

Love, learn, live.

Sheepshifter wrote:

Attractive: Good sense of humor. Pretty normal disposition with a bit of wierdness thrown in. Modesty is good.

Un-Atrractive: Swearing, I really hate it when Girls swear a lot, and Make-up, that stuff sucks.

I agree whole-heartedly. :3

Smooth operator

Alright lets see...

Attractive:

-

Unattractive

-

Hmm... There really isn't anything I would find attractive or unattractive about the opposite sex. Mostly because when I find the right girl for me, I'll know. But for now, it remains a mystery for me.

Sheepshifter wrote:

Can I be excused for using the word Bloody alot because I'm British? x3

Searching for Big Whoop.

Attractive: Let's see... I really love long hair, more blond than dark actually. Dark eyes can be damn sexy but blue eyes can too... and I really love green eyes. Heh, I guess I like all kinds of eyes as long as they have a calm look to them.
I'm a bit crazy as a person and I want everyone else to be that way too, at least someone. They can't be afraid to do something unexpected, that's just boring, we need some excitment in our lives.
He has to know how to relax, be nice and caring. I want someone who is close to the family type.

Unattractive: This might sound a bit weird, but, whenever I meet a guy who doesn't know a thing about games I just can't bother myself to care about them. Games are in a way my one and only love and if I can't discuss them with anyone... What I mean is, that they have to have the same interests as me. Also, I really hate the fashion-is-everything-just-don't-mess-up-my-hair-I'm-a-perfectionist-and-everyone-loves-me-beacuse-I'm-so-sexy-type of guy.
Self-absorbed people are one of the worst things I know of. I don't dislike goodlooking guys, but if they walk around, pretending to own the world just because they look good... That's really unattractive.
Smoking and drinking, big no.

I'm sure to come up with something else later on.
:hobohodo: -This deck of cards is a little frayed around the edges, but then again so am I and I've got fewer suits...

ケーキたん(仮)

I'm running kinda short on time, so I'll just go over my unattractive stuff:

- Girls who play video games just for some feminist agenda
- Feminism in general (I'm not a misogynist, I just hate feminism..just like I hate the whole "male pride" thing)
- Those who make a huuuuuuge deal about non-smoking
- 80% of fangirls, especially yaoi fangirls
- Overly pessimistic
- No self-confidence
- Anorexic/bulemic/obese/etc...generally girls with eating disorders in general
- Goths
- Overly hyper (see: fangirls)
- Swingers (bad experience mentally, I suggest all of you not to try it)
- Overly bitchy/generally bad attitude

..this is actually a small list, but I got no time.

Robo-Aly

I tend to find myself attracted to personality, and if I like their personality, they become a lot more physically attractive to me, too. It's a good thing. I mean sure, good looking people are fun to look at, but a lot of the time, they don't have much to say. Yes, I know that's a stereotype, and I know that it's not always true.

As for a few physical features that I love, with guys, I have a thing for Adam's apples. I'm not sure what it is, but I seem to love them XD

I'm too lazy to type out the rest. *dies*

Love, learn, live.

johnny rainbow wrote:
I'm running kinda short on time, so I'll just go over my unattractive stuff:

- Girls who play video games just for some feminist agenda
- Feminism in general (I'm not a misogynist, I just hate feminism..just like I hate the whole "male pride" thing)
- Those who make a huuuuuuge deal about non-smoking
- 80% of fangirls, especially yaoi fangirls
- Overly pessimistic
- No self-confidence
- Anorexic/bulemic/obese/etc...generally girls with eating disorders in general
- Goths
- Overly hyper (see: fangirls)
- Swingers (bad experience mentally, I suggest all of you not to try it)
- Overly bitchy/generally bad attitude

..this is actually a small list, but I got no time.

I agree on the fangirl thing. I'm not too huge on yaoi. I only liked Yami no Matsuei because it was very interesting. Mostly the story and the mystery/mythological side to it. And the insane doctor on there too. But that's the only yaoi I've EVER liked. I for one HATE Gavin,Matt, and Kristoph. THAT'S RIGHT!! I HATE THEM! So sue me! I only fangirl over 1. Dorks like me 2. Badasses, 3. Realistic Characters (Mistake proned people.) 4. Intelligent people.

Yeah, I'm just showing what kind of fangirl I am. >.>;

Robo-Aly

johnny rainbow wrote:

Do yourself a favour and look up the definition for feminism. It's not actually a movement in which women try to show that women are better than men; it's a movement in which women promote equality of the sexes. So by saying that you don't like it, you're saying that you don't believe that men and women are equal.

If you didn't know what it actually was, I'll let it go. But yes, please do look up what it actually is.

Mock Lawyer

Akane wrote:
johnny rainbow wrote:

Do yourself a favour and look up the definition for feminism. It's not actually a movement in which women try to show that women are better than men; it's a movement in which women promote equality of the sexes. So by saying that you don't like it, you're saying that you don't believe that men and women are equal.

If you didn't know what it actually was, I'll let it go. But yes, please do look up what it actually is.

:objection:
Just because its definition is of equality doesn't mean that is how it is practiced. See also: Communism!
If People Are Basically Good, we don't need a Government; If people are basically Bad, then We Don't Dare Have One!

Robo-Aly

Communism has never actually been put into practice. I'd suggest having another example.

Mock Lawyer

You mean true communism. Neither has TRUE feminism. (At least where I'm from.)

Robo-Aly

So you are willing to put forth your statements with only your own experiences? No offense, but that sounds a little ignorant.

見たのか・・・!

- Preferably alive

lol

thatgamerguy wrote:
You mean true communism. Neither has TRUE feminism. (At least where I'm from.)

lol stop trying to debate, it's really not working out for you :V

lol 'true feminism'.
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!

Mock Lawyer

Akane wrote:
So you are willing to put forth your statements with only your own experiences? No offense, but that sounds a little ignorant.

What do you make your statements with, other people's experiences?

lol

thatgamerguy wrote:
Akane wrote:

What do you make your statements with, other people's experiences?

Akane wrote:
only

:< To get a rounded view of things, sir, you need to use more than just your own experience. It's called reading articles. Talking to other people. Doing research. What Akane was trying to say is if you're only going by your own personal experiences, then any argument you make = fail :C
sig by .•°٭blinq٭°•.!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Exactly. Not everyone perceives things the same way. You need to find out what other people know to figure out what's really going on. If that made any sense.

Back on topic:

I kinda have a thing for...
-shy and dorky-in-a-cute-way guys.
-guys who like rock music and video games (but not just stuff like Gears of War)
-darker brown, kinda shaggyish hair and blue, green, or grey eyes
-plays an instrument or sings

For some weird reason, guys who listen to nothing but rap music are a HUUUUGE turn-off for me. Not to mention guys who are really full of themselves. And preps. Gawd, I know it's shallow, but I can't stand them.
-The PW Musical!- In love with, and CR married to, Winged Cloud! <3

Love, learn, live.

I think you mean a 'femi-nazi'

Yo Dawg!

Some things I find Attractive or Unattractive:
Attractive: cute face, nice personality, glasses.
Unattractive: People who get mad at a black latino guy over some goddamn manners

Last edited by Neon Lemmy Koopa on Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Objection!

Attractive: face, humror, personality.
Unattractive: arrogance, popularity, Material people.

Unattractive: People who don't use manners

HA! TAKE THAT, HILARY CLINTON!

i'm attracted to great talent or area of specialty TVT music, arts, words, etc. doctors and lawyers (klavi/krissi O.o) and high rank army officers , (oh and i know this guy who's a forensic doctor, even working with bodies is sweet)= big <3

other than that, a nice personality, decent looks, and all set.

oh yeah, hopefully at least 5-6 years older than me.

unattractive...egoistic self-centered people, clingy, or just outright mean - -

Yo Dawg!

It'sOver9000 wrote:
Unattractive: People who don't use manners

you copied my post.
Page 1 of 5 [ 179 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices