Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 1 of 7[ 273 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

What don't you eat?Topic%20Title

... What don't you eat that still counts as FOOD, that is.

I always find this kind of an interesting topic, just to see how many vegetarians, vegans, lactose intolerants, allergies etc etc there are in any given community.

Me? I'm vegetarian, which has become such a broad term lately, because a lot of food items are cherry picked with vegetarianism. I don't eat meat or fish, but I'll eat milk, eggs, cheese and gelatin. I don't care about all the fuss with gelatin, it's too much of a hassle to check tons of ingredients looking for it, and I love gummy bears. Out of my close-knit group of friends (7 of us) there are 3 vegetarians.

Even before I went vegetarian, I didn't eat much meat. It's really not hard to go vegetarian, and I haven't been getting as sick lately (except for that nasty bout of con AIDS).

What about you guys?
Re: What don't you eat?Topic%20Title

carving wooden attorneys

Hm, I don't eat pork for religious reason, but we're not talking about that, right?

For me, it's fresh milk. To drink a glass once in a while is okay, but for daily consuming, my stomach acts funny. (so I drink soy bean milk for babies which I've been drinking since I was 4. XD) I guess I'm a mild case of lactose intolerant?

I also can't stand Avocado and Durian, despite people around me love them so much... I'm the only one who don't eat durian in my family :/
My fanart thread: Yukawa's Fanarts My deviantart: arashi-yukawa

Please visit! :edgy:

Lolita-Chan Forever! ≧∀≦

Vegtables, Milk, fruit, things that are too sweet. I eat a lot of nothing....
I mostly eat
-Pasta (Spaghetti, Ramen, Mac N' cheese)
-Meat (Chicken Nuggets)
-Sandwiches (Only Meatball subs and Grilled Cheese)
-Tacos

...Thats pretty much all I eat .__.
[center]Image

Religious reasons are fine too!

Blagh, I love milk. Soy milk... not so much. I've been trying to cut down on milk though since it's really high in fat (replacing it with fruit juice).

Oh, and I HATE spaghetti. I have no idea why, but put the same sauce on ten different pastas made from the same ingredients just in different shapes, and I'll hate the spaghetti. I think it's the shape and how annoying it is to eat, but I never enjoy it as much as say, rotini or penne.

no, nothing

i don't eat any kind of meat. this includes gelatin. i generally don't eat fruit either because i'm allergic to a wide variety of it.

i do eat dairy products, vegetables and anything grain-related.

Crack boursier chez les Ewoks!

I eat EVERYTHING!!
Except what we call in France "abats". But it's mostly because of the taste of it.
I let you search for the meaning of all of this, you'll be digusted: langue, museau, rognons, tripes, coeur, poumon, cervelle...
French people can eat strange things...

seems interesting!

I don't eat anything, really.

Hmm... I Don't eat broccoli :> I dunno why.. but then Cauliflower... <-- I'm weird yes ._O
I don't eat many of my cultures foods,
most meats,
and some other stuff I can't remember off the top of my head

stirring

I exclusively eat glass bottles.
If you come across an older post of mine, sowwy

Dog.

Surf's Up!

Anything that's the least bit healthy, if I'm quite honest.

Worthy's Girl. Den Mother. PxE Shipper

Location: Somewhere In Dream Time (Maine) having tea with Miles Edgeworth and discussing fanfiction.

Liver, Greens, rabbit food in general, soy milk *I tried some once and nearly threw up* and spicy food of ANY kind because it makes me sick to my stomach.

I'm a confirmed carnivore. I love steak, ribs (pork and beef), ham/pork chops/ham hocks/pork tenderloin, hamburgers, pot roast et al. :edgy: Growing up in rural Alberta, I ate a LOT of meat since Alberta is Canada's 'bread basket' much like Egypt once was in antiquity, with the lion's share of agricultural products-including meat, dairy, grains et al-coming from there. :edgy:
Kickin' AWESOME Sig By Elriel! Avatar Artwork by Enrychan (Commission)! Thanks! :)
"Bravo! Another triumph for deductive reasoning!"--SH (Michael Caine)

Mock Lawyer

I REFUSE to eat vegetables. I think it is just wrong. They are autotrophic and don't need to eat others, so we shouldn't eat them. They provide so much while alive and deserve to stay alive. A lot of good water is wasted on growing crops when plants can grow in nature with normal rain. If farmers stopped growing crops they could focus on growing animals.
If People Are Basically Good, we don't need a Government; If people are basically Bad, then We Don't Dare Have One!

You Need To Click This Now!
I'm Tails' apprentice (possible with a British accent)

no, nothing

thatgamerguy wrote:
I REFUSE to eat vegetables. I think it is just wrong. They are autotrophic and don't need to eat others, so we shouldn't eat them. They provide so much while alive and deserve to stay alive. A lot of good water is wasted on growing crops when plants can grow in nature with normal rain. If farmers stopped growing crops they could focus on growing animals.

i see what you did there

Lolita-Chan Forever! ≧∀≦

jamejame wrote:
Religious reasons are fine too!

Blagh, I love milk. Soy milk... not so much. I've been trying to cut down on milk though since it's really high in fat (replacing it with fruit juice).

Oh, and I HATE spaghetti. I have no idea why, but put the same sauce on ten different pastas made from the same ingredients just in different shapes, and I'll hate the spaghetti. I think it's the shape and how annoying it is to eat, but I never enjoy it as much as say, rotini or penne.

Same here....I hate Spaghetti noodles...they are long and annoying....
I like Rigatoni and Ziti noodles better!
[center]Image

It would be easier to ask, what DO I eat... That's because the only meat I eat are sausages and mince (including meatballs and stakes). I just don't like the taste of other meat. :\

I don't eat mushrooms as I hate the taste. Also, they say one should eat only those mushrooms they know and sadly the only mushrooms I know are the poisonous ones.

When it comes to vegetables, I'll eat almost everything. I don't really eat lettuce though or broccoli or other stuff like that. I'm also allergic to this and that so that really narrows it all down a lot.

I love spaghetti, noodles, macaroni, ravioli, tacos, tortillas and other stuff like that. They are easy to prepare and honestly the only food I can cook. To tell you the truth, I'm helpless in the kitchen and I've even managed to overcook potatos so that they've been all black on the other side. :\ That doesn't happen with spaghetti, noodles or tacos.

Yo Dawg!

I dont like alot of fruits. I dont like milk either. GO PASTA! LASAGNA!!

It's stuck?

Wow good topic. :adrian:

I find myself lacking with most seafood. Shrimp seems to be okay but anything really common like tuna or too fine like salmon will turn my stomach into a war zone. A few of my friends wonder if I'll ever go to Japan since it's full of awesome people and food. I kind of stay away from that food subject because I'm probably not able to eat any of it seeing as how most of it comes out of the sea. Ick. :sadshoe:

I don't eat avacados as the result of an ongoing joke between me and a cute girl that mysteriously has a similar name to this....thing. Even though it's been years, she's the first thing I think of when this food is mentioned, and I still stay away. Oddly enough, she talked to me a month ago and I still flub up her name. Poor girl. :shy:

I try to stay away from really fattening foods unless they're DAMN tasty. I mean the kind that's like an orgasm per bite. Meaning most burgers from fast food places are out. On that note, certain meats don't get along with me at all. I'll eat it, it's going to make me sick a short time later, but I guess it depends on how much I care. I guess that means I'm not supposed to eat that. Whatever. :yuusaku:
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

Panty thief strikes again! :-P

Yo Dawg!

I cant say how much I love seafood. I also cant say how much I cried when I finally had a reaction to it. I loved it. The lobster, the crab, the shrimp. Now I cant eat them, or it could kill me. I can still eat fish tho.

The master of Judging 64

Humans.

Personally (and I don't mean to attack anyone) I think people who are all I DON'T EAT VEGETABLES EWW GROSS are annoying brats.

Hmm... What else don't I eat...

Oh, I hate soup. Well, save for tomato soup and mushroom soup. Any other kind of soup is really gross, especially those soups with like a thousand things in them. Even before I was vegetarian, I hated chicken soup. Oh, and I've been trying to cut down on bread lately because of the carbs.

And I don't eat veggie dogs, they're repulsive... that being said I couldn't live without veggieburgers (especially the President's Choice kind, or the ones at Harvey's).

Before I was a vegetarian, I couldn't handle a lot of meats or really greasy foods. Anything deep-fried besides french fries would make me really sick to my stomach. Whenever we had fish and chips, I'd usually be unable to do anything after dinner because my stomach would ache so much. It sucked because I'd still be hungry but I'd be unable to eat. Since I've stopped eating meat, a lot of that has stopped. I couldn't handle GREASY food, but I was great with seafood -- with the exception of crab which I thought was gross -- most of it I could handle, but since I have a really strong Portuguese (namely, the Açores) background, it's not surprising.

♪ YOUR AFFECTION~! YOUR AFFECTION~! ♪

Chocolate. I ate so much of it as a kid, which caused my tastebuds to reject it, due to the lack of any other sweet.

Whoops.
BACK, BABY!

I HAS A GUN

seafood. although i make up to it by eating veggies.

hell, I don't know

I can't eat mushrooms. My sister made me eat one at Firehouse Subs one time, and I downed our large soda and half of another to get the taste out of my mouth. D:

I also can't eat seafood. Shrimp, lobster, all of it nearly makes me sick just thinking about eating it. I'm not too fond of soup either, but that's just because... Actually, I don't know why. I just don't like soup.

I don't eat liver. It's the only thing my dad, who can eat nearly anything, refuses to eat. He always encourages us to try new things, but the only exception is liver. So, I'm only guessing that it's really, really disgusting.

Akon tickets, front row, middle section.

Location: In court, sneaking up on you when you least expect it.

Lol, I think it's like chicken liver that's good. (I don't know which animal, but we always get it around april for some reason. My family is weird like that.) And it has to be mixed with like hard boiled egg and other good stuff. Sorry if I grossed anyone out haha.

I don't eat those fucking peppers, tomatoes, onions, mushrooms, spinach and avocado. EEWWW.

And there's more. WAY too much for me to list. I like food really bland, I don't know why.

And that old aged cheese that tastes like... feet? DOUBLE EEW.

ImageImage Don't mess with me, or I'll give you a Silence Glaive Surprise!

Mock Lawyer

Gozu wrote:
thatgamerguy wrote:

i see what you did there

Thank FSM you did or I would be severely worried about you.
If People Are Basically Good, we don't need a Government; If people are basically Bad, then We Don't Dare Have One!

You Need To Click This Now!
I'm Tails' apprentice (possible with a British accent)

It's stuck?

Alkaline wrote:
but the only exception is liver. So, I'm only guessing that it's really, really disgusting.

Depends on the liver. But yeah. Stay away. :yuusaku:
kristophlover967 wrote:
chicken

Damn you tasty things! I'm going to die eating you! :lana:

Future Edit: Clipboard crashed.
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:
SO I was stuck all day inside the changing room with nothing but a glued on bra.

TLS Admin and Representative

-Fresh onions. I cannot stand the smell or the taste of fresh onion. Onion powder, Processed Onion Rings, etc. is fine, but fresh onions are like my kryptonite.

-Fresh Cherries. I cannot stand the taste of cherries except in artificially flavored cough drops or in other artificially flavored medicines, and even then, it's not my first choice.

-Seafood that's not fish. For some reason, I refuse to touch any kind of seafood that is not classified as a fish. Such things include lobster, shrimp, scallops, mussels, clams, etc.

-Canned vegetables. I lived off of canned vegetables when I was a young child. The minute I tasted fresh vegetables, canned just tasted awful. Also, canned vegetables are all mushy and that's just wrong. From what I hear, even the nutrients from the vegetables are washed away with the water it's stored in, leaving horrible tasting vegetables with very little nutritional value.

-Bottled/Canned Lemon Juice. Same thing with the canned vegetables in the sense that "Once you go fresh you never go back!".

-Raw Berries. First off, I love the taste of berries. Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, you name it. The problem is, my taste buds are very sensitive to sour foods, so they literally cry out in pain when I bite into a raw berry. If it was used in a kind of fruit smoothie or something, I can do that because the taste would be diluted enough so I could have it without worry of my mouth hurting a lot.

pew pew pew, pal!

Pretty much the only thing I won't eat is peas.
Everything else...if it's there and edible, it will probably end up in my stomach. Mmm. :D

Edit - Oh yeah, and mushrooms. Probably those more than peas, even. But it's close. Reeeal close.
Feed Godot, click on the image. xD;;

Last edited by Nutrition Facts on Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mistress Game Master

I don't eat meat. I've been a vegetarian for...six, almost seven years.

I also don't eat a lot of dairy, but only because it tastes bad.

I like vegetables, fruit, and chocolate.

Oh, and radishes.

I like me some radishes.

Signature and avatar by Mme. Vicki.

Prufursurnkfa fushcatchurrr

Fastfood.

It's stuck?

Judgemaster64 wrote:
Humans.

Aren't you cranky... :that-b-word:
Hakuro de Killer wrote:
-Fresh onions.

I'm like that. Red onions are the exception though.
Hakuro de Killer wrote:
lobster

I wants to eat it but....but it's staring at meh! :larry:
Hakuro de Killer wrote:
shrimp

I know they look gross with those crunchy dragonfly wings for tails, but God they're tasty. If you want to die eating, this would be a choice really up there. Also, the Don is mad about shrimp. If he goes to a Chinese place, they usually wind up saying bye-bye to a lot of their shrimp. :shy:
Hakuro de Killer wrote:
clams

Ughh....There's a difference between bad texture and bad taste. This one fits both qualities.
Hakuro de Killer wrote:
The problem is, my taste buds are very sensitive to sour foods, so they literally cry out in pain when I bite into a raw berry.

You.....Can't eat hot curry, can you? :eh?:
Hogan wrote:
Who wants some peas, BROTHER?!

Only if it's hot. :-P
Tinker wrote:
Fastfood.

Aw. :sadshoe:
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:

Food. I'm an unhealthy undereater and I'm not afraid to admit it. I eat about one meal a day and I'm picky as sin too.

To answer seriously though, I don't eat any type of pig. Not because I'm some weird religious guy or something - just 'cause pig is disgusting! I also dislike spicy foods with passion.

Hakuro de Killer wrote:
-Fresh onions. I cannot stand the smell or the taste of fresh onion. Onion powder, Processed Onion Rings, etc. is fine, but fresh onions are like my kryptonite.
I'm like the opposite. I love fresh onions (although I don't eat them with just like that; they really need to be in some food) but I hate onion powder. Onion rings are quite good inside a hamburger bun though.

Quote:
-Bottled/Canned Lemon Juice. Same thing with the canned vegetables in the sense that "Once you go fresh you never go back!".
What do you know? I like bottled lemon juice more than the fresh stuff. :keiko: Especially when there's also lime in it. For some reason fresh lemon juice has less taste and it's like you drank water to me. :\

Aw the Beatles were so innocent!

Peanuts, nuts, fish and anything which the Torah declares unclean.
Image Image Lovely Rita

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

Im pretty fussy, I eat very few carbs (I hate pasta, most form of potato and Im not a huge fan of bread), I dont really eat meat (only meatballs and some poultry and a few different kinds of fish). I also hate mushrooms unless theyre on pizza or cut up really small. I also hate REALLY sweet things (eg glacier mints).
I love fruit and veg and eat it alot! I also like biscuits and cake (which me and my sis bake).

It's stuck?

Liquidzilla wrote:
I also hate REALLY sweet things

For me, this seems to apply to drinks.
I dunno what did it. I used to live in the desert with very little protein and a LOT of sugar.

I'd be getting off of work, ridin dirty to the SS and buying drink after drink.

Bawls
Leninade
Lolli's Cherry Pop(Lawl war drinks...)
Jolt
Cheerwine
Green River

That last one is a very famous one. It's not the kind that you either like or you don't. It's the kind that either kills you or it won't. I've seen so many scrawny anorexic gurls roaming around the shop buying this stuff(and Sex), but it's just a lot of sugar(Sex isn't. It's...). When I moved, cheap sodas were my limit. Soda water is almost perfect. My body can't handle anything Sonoma. Coffee is just about the only thing I can handle without choking on what tastes like blood. :yuusaku:

I kind of freak when the idiot at the register sweetens my drinks. Tie this in with my hatred of women and I suddenly have the urge to ban all jailbait from coffee shops.

Wow I went from food to bitter drinks to soda to sex to blood to coffee to dumb women. Go me. :lana:
Lana_Skyes_Heart wrote:

~There's Some Sorrow In Every Life~

I dont like sugary drinks either, i drink diet drinks or water (mostly water)

Am I the only person who loves Athena?!

Baked beans, I can't understand why they're so popular.
Cauliflower. It's like, white evil I swear.
Anything hot or spicy, or exotic.
There are PLENTY more foods I really can't stand, but I'd be here forever if I typed them all out.
:hotti: elbixelf taht ton m'I ,flesyM :hotti:
... You're kidding, right?
Huh? What do you mean?
This is your best attempt at a sig?
Uh, yeah... You don't like? I like. I think you're just green with envy.
... You're an idiot.

Scientifically Magical Detective O_o

I don't eat strawberries... Its not that I don't like the taste, but they make my stomach hurt for some reason.

I also don't like Snackoos... I won't eat them now XDD Very gross.
Page 1 of 7 [ 273 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices