Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices

Page 7 of 7[ 273 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Re: What don't you eat?Topic%20Title

Ace Sidekick!

I just remembered, I don't like apples and ketchup, especially together...Ok I kid, I never had apples and ketchup together.

I can tolerate baked apples though.

And I absolutely love mayonaise. (Yes I know, not healthy.) I at least need mayonaise when I have a burger.

State Alchemist

Emiko Gale wrote:
I just remembered, I don't like apples and ketchup, especially together...Ok I kid, I never had apples and ketchup together.

And I absolutely love mayonaise. (Yes I know, not healthy.) I at least need mayonaise when I have a burger.

Le gasp!
Now you lose brownie points from me!

I love both Ketchup and Apples! (But not together, that's just disgusting)

Ace Sidekick!

Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Le gasp!

Bite me! I don't like how ketchup gets all watery sometimes and ketchup tastes too artificial to me.

Spoiler: The following spoiler tag is gonna gross CatMuto out.
I'd rather dip roasted or fried potatoes in mayonaise.

And raw apples just don't taste good to me.

The cape is self-fluttering

Emiko Gale wrote:
Gnobo wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Le gasp!

Bite me! I don't like how ketchup gets all watery sometimes and ketchup tastes too artificial to me.

Spoiler: The following spoiler tag is gonna gross CatMuto out.
I'd rather dip roasted or fried potatoes in mayonaise.

And raw apples just don't taste good to me.

Ketchup gets watery when the person doesn't shake the bottle well after it's been in the fridge for a while. Also, don't buy cheap ketchup.

I could go through half a bottle if I'm not careful. It is often my choice dipping sauce for many items, such as burgers, fries, meatloaf, eggs (you want to piss off a gourmet breakfast chef? Ask for ketchup to go with your omelet), bacon, fried ham, sausage, hash browns, among one or two other things I'm forgetting right now. If ketchup's not available, I might go with another tomato-based condiment, such as barbecue sauce or salsa.

And nothing wrong with raw apples. There are so many varieties, you may yet find a flavor you like. Or not. There's other fruit in the sea. Or in the trees. Or on the vines. Something like that.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

Adrian in black wrote:
(you want to piss off a gourmet breakfast chef? Ask for ketchup to go with your omelet)

And nothing wrong with raw apples. There are so many varieties, you may yet find a flavor you like. Or not. There's other fruit in the sea. Or in the trees. Or on the vines. Something like that.

Well now, I'm not a big fan of ketchup - it's too sour for me nowadays - so I don't understand eggs with ketchup. But Japanese omlettes are generally served with ketchup on top.

Apples are nice.... somewhat. If they're nice and juicy and sweet. Mostly, though, eating apples just makes me hungrier. XD

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

Now I remember something else. When I lived in California I used to live near a candy shop that had different varrieties of candy apples. Possibly the only type of raw apple I'll force myself to eat.

Jeez, what I'd give to be able to walk to that store again and get an apple covered in sprinkles, and an ice cream cone. *drool*

The Real Human Being

Adrian in black wrote:

Ketchup gets watery when the person doesn't shake the bottle well after it's been in the fridge for a while. Also, don't buy cheap ketchup.

I could go through half a bottle if I'm not careful. It is often my choice dipping sauce for many items, such as burgers, fries, meatloaf, eggs (you want to piss off a gourmet breakfast chef? Ask for ketchup to go with your omelet), bacon, fried ham, sausage, hash browns, among one or two other things I'm forgetting right now. If ketchup's not available, I might go with another tomato-based condiment, such as barbecue sauce or salsa.

And here I was thinking I was the only fan of ketchup.

*swoon* where have you been all my life?

Ace Sidekick!

I just realized that if life was a Harvest Moon game, with this topic we would know what NOT to give to eachother as gifts.

And since CatMuto doesn't really like meat she would fit in perfectly in a Harvest Moon universe.

Ha...!

Emiko Gale wrote:

i'm the opposite: i don't eat mayonnaise if i can help it. i used to, a long time ago, but there was this one time i think i had too much of it and from then on i would always request for no mayo. as for apples, i only eat one variety: fuji apples. i don't like other kinds like green apples or washington apples, etc.

i'm sooo not a fan of fish. i think i'm ok with fried fish fillet but that's about the only thing i can tolerate. my dad can't eat red meat, so it's either chicken or fish for him, but mostly it's fish. and i was ok with that for a while until the giant fish surprise kept popping up on the dining table with teeth and all. and uughhhh the smell, it doesn't go away and it gets on everything, i hate it. :zenitora:

and i don't like ketchup either. i prefer mustard.

o right, and pineapples. i don't eat pineapples and so i don't like hawaiian pizza.

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

CatMuto wrote:
Well now, I'm not a big fan of ketchup - it's too sour for me nowadays - so I don't understand eggs with ketchup. But Japanese omlettes are generally served with ketchup on top.

I guess me and Japan would get along... at breakfast time, if nothing else.

DoMaya wrote:

Busy having ketchup sex. I am a bit surprised by how many people actually despise ketchup, even in small amounts. But then, a good chunk of folks aren't fans of mayo, either.
"Descole? You don't mean Mr. I-Like-to-Wreck-Things-with-Mechanical-Monsters-and-Dress-Up-as-Posh-Ladies Descole?" -Emmy Altava

...NAILED IT

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Adrian in black wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

I guess me and Japan would get along... at breakfast time, if nothing else.

DoMaya wrote:

Busy having ketchup sex. I am a bit surprised by how many people actually despise ketchup, even in small amounts. But then, a good chunk of folks aren't fans of mayo, either.

Ketchup and Mustard are the bomb. Now mayo... mayo's always been disgusting for me.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

State Alchemist

Pitipiui wrote:
I love how everyone is talking about apples.

Apples are my favorite food. Mmm. :knock-knock:

Yeah they're awesome!

My favorite kind is Red Delicious! I also kind of have a soft spot for green apples.

Adrian in black wrote:

I'm surprised there are even people who hate ketchup at all! Besides, what else would you dip French Fries or Chicken in? :larry:

(Well, I suppose there's BBQ sauce or Honey Mustard but still...)

Emiko Gale wrote:
And since CatMuto doesn't really like meat she would fit in perfectly in a Harvest Moon universe.

My favorite gift item is the Emery Flower - and I mean the Rune Factory 2 version, not that Dandelion-Appearance from Rune Factory Frontier... Gifts I accept are berries, flowers and gemstones. Disliked items are cooked dishes that involve meat. Hated gifts are bugs! :redd:

Quote:
Ketchup and Mustard are the bomb.

True, that does taste nice - sour ketchup, but with the tangy/spicyness of mustard. I do eat ketchup as a condoment on stuff...

Quote:
I'm surprised there are even people who hate ketchup at all! Besides, what else would you dip French Fries or Chicken in?

BBQ Sauce, Honey Mustard, regular Mustard, Mayo, Salsa, Guacamole....

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

@Gnobo, I have met people who don't like ice cream and you don't see me making a Butz face, and my mom dislikes pie and pudding.

@CatMuto, The list of my likes and dislikes for Harvest Moon would be too long, but besides food I like flowers and jewels.

Mayonaise tastes good with hot sauce mixed in.

Emiko Gale wrote:
@Gnobo, I have met people who don't like ice cream and you don't see me making a Butz face, and my mom dislikes pie and pudding.

@CatMuto, The list of my likes and dislikes for Harvest Moon would be too long, but besides food I like flowers and jewels.

I strangely like it mixed with ketchup, the mayonnaise where I am feels like tasteless fat so I usually use the lime flavored one they sell here.

Ace Sidekick!

soreveil wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

I strangely like it mixed with ketchup, the mayonnaise where I am feels like tasteless fat so I usually use the lime flavored one they sell here.

:O What kind of terrible place do you live in?...Ok I kid, I'm sure it's a more interesting place than where I live, minus the mayonaise.

soreveil wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Hey that's cool. Just don't mix ketchup with mayonnaise and then call it Thousand Island like the kids in school used to. That always drove me nuts. Don't taint a good dressing's name by trying to pass off this abomination as the real thing! I would not put that shit anywhere NEAR a Reuben sandwich! :yani-fist:

...NAILED IT

Let it go and move it move it

I love ketchup - I can't eat an omelette without it. Mayonnaise, however, is disgusting. I much prefer salad cream. I'm also not a big fan of apples, or pears. It's funny because I used to love both of them.

I don't eat fish or any type of sea food. I haven't for years, but I'm not exactly sure why. It's not the taste, as I used to love fish and I still would love it. It's just that whenever I think about eating it, I want to throw up... The idea of eating fish again is disgusting to me. I just can't do it.
Within Temptation

Lucy wrote:
It's just that whenever I think about eating it, I want to throw up... The idea of eating fish again is disgusting to me. I just can't do it.

Similar for me. I used to eat fishsticks - practically the only fish thing I ate except Tuna and even that we stopped due to Fukushima - but after a while I stopped eating them and, although I sometimes get a craving for it, I don't like the idea of actually eating them....
In general, though, I also don't eat fish. The smell isn't one that I particularly enjoy, the texture isn't either, the fact that there are eyes staring at me.... and eating fish makes me sick.

C-A

Last edited by サンドラ on Fri Sep 04, 2020 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

I also don't like carrots, which is probably the reason why I'm nearsighted.

Not even dipping them in ranch sauce helps, but after seeing kids at the highschool put ranch on effing everything (even spaghetti) I just try to eat them the way they are, for the sake of maintaining good health.

Emiko Gale wrote:

I dislike cooked carrots, in any way.
The texture just feels strange to me when carrots are cooked. I like carrot salad, all juicy with carrot juice! But I'm still extremely nearsighted - like, -4.25 dioptrin on one side. XD
So carrots don't help.

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

I dislike cooked carrots, in any way.
The texture just feels strange to me when carrots are cooked. I like carrot salad, all juicy with carrot juice! But I'm still extremely nearsighted - like, -4.25 dioptrin on one side. XD
So carrots don't help.

C-A

Darn! Well, it doesn't matter since I think glasses are sexy anyway. But sometimes being nearsighted has it's disadvantages.

Ace Sidekick!

And hot pockets are gross. >_>

(Hmmm, I guess I have more food phobias than I thought I did.)

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Emiko Gale wrote:

Double posts are bad manners. *cough* I still don't like cheese.
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

Hot pockets are awesome.

Unfortunately, the colon does not always agree.

...NAILED IT

Ace Sidekick!

Blak The Great wrote:
Emiko Gale wrote:

Double posts are bad manners. *cough* I still don't like cheese.

That's my problem with hot pockets, the cheese is too gooey. And sometimes you don't cook them enough, and sometimes you cook them too much.

Ace Sidekick!

Adrian in black wrote:
Hot pockets are awesome.

Unfortunately, the colon does not always agree.

Hahahahahahaha! XD

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

I don't eat chicken and fish, only red meat. No specific reason.

Pitipiui wrote:
I like chicken, but I'm squeamish to it since my class dissected one last year. :yuusaku:

That would give me a good reason to not eat chicken ever again, not that I don't already have a bad history with poultry. I used to love pigeons and making them fly when I was little kid(my way of playing with them) until my dad gave me one to eat for my birthday...Also happened with rabbits except that I was in farm and the people who worked there gave me a sandwich with the same meat in it, I only knew after I took the first bite out of it.

soreveil wrote:
Pitipiui wrote:
I like chicken, but I'm squeamish to it since my class dissected one last year. :yuusaku:

That would give me a good reason to not eat chicken ever again, not that I don't already have a bad history with poultry. I used to love pigeons and making them fly when I was little kid(my way of playing with them) until my dad gave me one to eat for my birthday...Also happened with rabbits except that I was in farm and the people who worked there gave me a sandwich with the same meat in it, I only knew after I took the first bite out of it.

Reminds me of God Child and how the kid - I forget, he was the doctor - was reunited with his lamb friend Snark if he ate everything on the table. "Well, I did promise to reunite you with your friend.... how did he taste?" I mean, if I see a kid or somebody playing with an animal, I would generally not give them the meat of said animal as food. Nature of ways, my ass, just don't.

C-A

Page 7 of 7 [ 273 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Wright & Co. Law Offices