Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 35 of 45[ 1781 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 45  Next

Re: PersonaTopic%20Title

Do you see the black one...or the white?

CatMuto wrote:
I have to say, I hate how Yukiko doesn't lose her Ice Weakness if you get her Social Link to Max. It rendered her practically pointless in fights against the Reaper. (He really had a thing with attacking her with Ice)

I believe Persona 4 takes place in 2009?

C-A

Didn't Teddie keep his weakness too? I thought they kept their weaknesses, especially Yukiko, because they'd be too OP with their high magic stats if they didn't. At least in my game, when Yukiko wasn't healing, she was dishing out the most damage on my team easily.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

I never use Teddie, so I honestly don't care about him keeping his weakness. :ron: Same reason why I tend to not care much about doing Naoto or Kanji's links.

C-A

Honestly, I tried Naoto in Persona 4 and she wasn't that great. However, in Golden, they really improved her a lot to the point I ended up maining her at the end because they gave her more than just instant death attacks so she was actually useful on bosses.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Wibbly-wobbly, timey-wimey...

In Golden, my teams typically consisted of Yosuke, Chie, and Yukiko, or Kanji, Teddie, and Naoto. That way, all the elements were covered and I'd have at least one physical powerhouse on each team. Any characters that couldn't effectively deal damage to whatever we were facing would get stuck with buffing and healing duties. Any elements not covered could usually be taken care of by whatever personas Narukami had on hand.

Gettin' Old!

sumguy28 wrote:
Set in 2011. Either way, "radium-rich" hot springs aren't going to make a killing with that slogan, unless that's the joke.

Would think they would crack a joke about that in the actual hot springs scene....
Man poor kids, shaving years off their life.

Also General sure it dropped in popularity but as far as Wikipedia claims it's still prized by some people. I suppose since the Amagi inn can't NEGATE the Radium they may as well lean into the wind and advertise to it....

Though again since they never mention it I assume they are playing it straight.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
sumguy28 wrote:
Set in 2011. Either way, "radium-rich" hot springs aren't going to make a killing with that slogan, unless that's the joke.

Would think they would crack a joke about that in the actual hot springs scene....
Man poor kids, shaving years off their life.

Also General sure it dropped in popularity but as far as Wikipedia claims it's still prized by some people. I suppose since the Amagi inn can't NEGATE the Radium they may as well lean into the wind and advertise to it....

Though again since they never mention it I assume they are playing it straight.

I'll put it this way. I'd rather swim in radium-rich hot springs over King Moron's barf river.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

What difficulty is best for P4G? Is hard too hard?

JesusMonroe wrote:
What difficulty is best for P4G? Is hard too hard?

Golden HAS no difficulty. :ron:

Also, if you've played Persona before, you can easily go higher difficulties without difficulty.

C-A

Haven't played Persona before

If you haven't played Persona before, I'd highly suggest going for the normal difficulty. This series is known for having the enemies being able to apply the same tactics to take you down that you can use to take them down. Luckily for you though, this game is a bit more generous with safety saving and save points compared to the original, which is really nice as some enemies can get the jump on you and easily one shot your party no matter how prepared you are. I wish the original had this feature because having to lose an hour of dungeon progress was no fun.

Just remember, your MC is the most important and he must stay alive at all times. Your other party members can die, but if he dies, it's instant game over. I highly suggest that as soon as possible, make a persona with abilities or resistances/immunities to light and dark. That's where your instant death attacks come from and I believe starting in the third dungeon, enemies will abuse these abilities to give you instant game overs.

Also, Cat, I really don't understand why you criticize Golden so much. Yeah, the default difficulty is a bit easier than P4 vanilla, but they've also added a higher level difficulty to choose from compared to the original. It has 5 choices, adding an easier and an even harder difficulty compared to the original which only had 3, so if you're harping on it for difficulty, I really don't get it.

If you're harping on it for some of the changes they made, outside of story purposes, then I understand, though a lot of it was made from fan responses from the original. I'll admit, while there's some changes I didn't care for and I can criticize it all day, personally, I think in the end, it's a better experience than P4 on the PS2, which I feel is a fantastic game already. To me, they made many more overall good changes than bad ones.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

JesusMonroe wrote:

Wait, didn't you say you played Persona Q? (Or I'm just confusing you with the ones on the forum who did) :eh?:

Quote:
Also, Cat, I really don't understand why you criticize Golden so much

Because none of the changes seemed necessary to me. Costumes are nice, I like it when a game has them, but it again was not a necessity. It's just a stupid rehash of an already great game to get more money. Because, you know, they can't make a great game and just leave it like that. They gotta squeeze it for some extra lunch money.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
JesusMonroe wrote:

Wait, didn't you say you played Persona Q? (Or I'm just confusing you with the ones on the forum who did) :eh?:

Maybe me? As far as I know, I'm the only one who brought it up in another thread as I started playing it recently for the first time.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

I never got into the Persona series before I heard P4G was such a big hit. It's introducing a classic to a relatively new generation of players while possibly containing just enough new content to give fans of the original enough reason to buy it (YMMV on that last point, but whatever).

Honestly, before Persona 4, the series as a whole was very niche. I don't even think Persona 3 made the series stand out that much. Persona 4 was made when the series, I feel was still niche, and while I think P3 made some strides in the right direction, P4 nailed it well. However, a lot of things about it, I feel, still appealed to that niche audience in a way. P4G doesn't feel like a game made to suck in more cash as it was made to more streamline the franchise as a whole and help pull more people into the series. I feel the same about the original anime as well. P4 gave the series quite a bit more publicity, but I feel that the animation and the remake is what really solidified it.

While I have some problems with Golden here and there, I think streamlining it to a more general audience was the right move to make. It's why they have 5 difficulties. While I have a bit of a problem with Marie's character, I think the other additions overall are fun. Instead of sidetracking or taking away, I believe it helps to add to the experience. Besides, I can pretty much skip the 2 hour long intro if I want to play again. I like that.

Also, Doctor, if you ever have any questions about the game, feel free to ask here. Hope you enjoy it.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Already finished P4G months ago. Right now, I'm just playing my new game + file occasionally (seriously, once I started getting into that game, I could barely put it down).

Looking forward to doing the alternate Strength and Sun social links, as well as the Margaret battle. :)

Wish Persona 5 would hurry up and come out already though. I tried playing the first Persona game, and I just couldn't get into it. I'll have to watch a playthrough on YouTube or something.

I may look up a 100% walkthrough at some point so I can go back and do that in my game. It's more fun to go in blind, especially for the social links, but I'd like to do a 100% run at some point. Probably on a New Game + though.

This may be a minor thing to say what I like, but can I say that I'm glad treasures respawn when you leave and reenter a dungeon compared to P4 where you'd have to wait until the next in game day for that to happen. Makes it nice in the final dungeon.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Quote:
Wish Persona 5 would hurry up and come out already though. I tried playing the first Persona game, and I just couldn't get into it. I'll have to watch a playthrough on YouTube or something.

True, P5 looks pretty cool up to now. Also, the composer of Persona 1 back again? Neat.
I agree on Persona 1, though. I tried playing the PSP version and... um, I'm sure the story is very interesting from what I've read of it, but I can't play it. The random encounters are too frequent and I can barely do several steps on the world map before getting into another battle, to the point that I forget where I have to go. And walking around aimlessly just adds to more random battles, which piss me off cause dammit, I'm trying to find my way here, piss off, you stupid zombies!

Similar with Innocent Sin. I started playing it, I tried to deal with the random encounter frequency (and the sloooooooooooow battle system) but I must've made a mistake cause after destroying all the clocks and emblems in the school, two students that were supposed to move didn't, so I couldn't proceed.

I'd love to play them but by god the random encounters are too frequent! (I'd also like to play if... but I don't recall its consoles...)

Quote:
This may be a minor thing to say what I like, but can I say that I'm glad treasures respawn when you leave and reenter a dungeon compared to P4 where you'd have to wait until the next in game day for that to happen. Makes it nice in the final dungeon.

Um... I'm pretty sure that you could respawn Treasure Chests in Persona 4 just fine. You just opened the chest in one dungeon, head into another dungeon, then you can immediately leave and go back into the first dungeon you went into and Bam! All treasure chests have respawned with new items. (Or the Reaper)

C-A

Maybe it's just because I haven't played in a while, but I really could have sworn that whether you left a dungeon or not, treasures wouldn't respawn until you exited the TV and reentered the next day in the PS2 version because I have strong memories of not being able to farm some items I wanted in Magatsu Inaba as I thought floors altogether didn't reset until you left the TV.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

dullahan1 wrote:
Maybe it's just because I haven't played in a while, but I really could have sworn that whether you left a dungeon or not, treasures wouldn't respawn until you exited the TV and reentered the next day in the PS2 version because I have strong memories of not being able to farm some items I wanted in Magatsu Inaba as I thought floors altogether didn't reset until you left the TV.

I recall doing it in the PS2 version - I farmed some items in Yukiko's Castle and then did it for Magatsu in an attempt to get the Reaper to spawn. Of course, this can only be done once you have at least two dungeons and I don't think Yosuke's place counts...

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Huh weird I don't recall respawning treasure at all. Was just the first time you go in in my memory. Eh I played a long time ago :yogi:
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I "finished" P4G (and by finished, I mean that I had to give my friend his PSTV back (he wanted to play Ultimate Despair Girls) so I had three dungeons left in the game, which I just looked up)

Spoiler: P4G
I left off around December 19th. I pegged Adachi as the killer from the beginning, but the game didn't really offer many clues. I kind of just guessed from tropes. I also guess that I "accidentally" stumbled on the true ending path with the judgement arcana

Anyway, I didn't do the Adachi dungeon but I guess there's also one with the gas station attendant and another with Marie. W/e

I'll preface by saying that I did really, really enjoy the game. However, it's waaaaaaaaaay too long. I had a week left before returning my PSTV to my friend and I just didn't play the game at all in that time. I was just so burnt out that I wouldn't be able to do three dungeons, PLUS THERE'S SO MUCH FUCKING GRINDING IN THE GAME THAT EACH DUNGEON IS LIKE THREE TIMES LONGER THAN IT SHOULD BE. I mean, I'm fine with a little grinding but the game fucks if you don't do it often and I was on normal! (I wasn't even avoiding any fights as I went through the dungeons)

The overall mystery is kind of meh and had a meh ending, but I did really like the social links. They were actually my favorite part of the game and I managed to max out Yosuke, Chie, Yukiko, Nanako, Dojima, the athletes, the fox, and Marie by the point I left off at (not counting the story related links). I wasn't really thinking "Man, I need to max out the death social link for more personas", though. I was more thinking "I want to hang out with Nanako, so I'll do that"

Also, I really hated the dungeons. They were all exactly the same with and offered nothing new each time, making the game kind of drag

ETA:

Spoiler:
Also, was the Naoto twist less obvious in the JP version? She sounded so much like a girl that I always assumed she was one. Whenever the characters said "he", I always was like "oh, right"

Also, I liked Rise a lot more on first impression when she was kind of introverted. After rescuing her, she was kind of annoying and crazy so I just had Yu constantly put her down (Ai annoyed me too so I did the same, but she seemed to be impressed by me because of it)

Also, this game shared SO MANY voice actors with VLR. It was crazy. Phi/Nanako, Kanji/K, Rise/Luna, Dojima/Tenmyouji, Chie/Quark...I've also heard that Dio's in 3

And on a sidenote, I'm a fan of Johnny Young Bosch so it was nice hearing him in the game too. Yuri Lowenthall also did a really good job

Uh, unlocking Judgement Arcana doesn't bring you to the True Ending. Just towards the Normal/Good Ending. As for who the killer is... yeah, I figured it was pretty obvious. Not just cause of tropes, but I think it was also cause I just... I don't TRUST that type of character, anyway. It's like looking at Dahlia - you just know there's something behind them, cause nobody acts like that and IS like that.

3 Dungeons? ...oh yeah, stupid Marie dungeon. Well, if you don't complete her Social Link, you don't do that dungeon, anyway, so who gives a fuck. She's a terrible, pointless addition, anyway. It's like Atlus read Mary Sue fanfic and somehow decided "ZOMG THIS IS AWESOME, GOTTA ADD THIS!"

Yeah, the game is long. I think the fact that the summer vacation is there AND the ENTIRETY OF OCTOBER is a bit much. I mean, thankfully they skip several weeks in summer vacation (unlike P3). But October is just a boring slog to go through. It's nothing but humor stuff which, while in moderation, can be nice but not too much. (Though I do think Narukami and Yosuke look wonderful in drag) At least it isn't December and January from P3...

The dungeon design is unfortunately very boring (better than the Tartarus in P3, though) but I will say I LOVE the music in them. Well, some of them... okay, if you asked me, I would only remember the Marukyu Stripclub one and MAYBE the killer's dungeon BGM. And the latter only cause I went into it multiple times for the reaper.

C-A

Spoiler:
I was a bit slow to the Adachi thing myself, but in my defense, it was because I kept assuming the gas attendent myself. There was the whole murder thing going on, but in my mind, the game made a brief pass at some point about how getting the TV power was caused by something. Taking that into account, I assumed that the murderer was either the person who provided the TV power or it was someone working for the guy who gave the TV power, so that's where my mind was focused. So even though the game for the majority went away from that aspect of the plot, I focused on it because I felt it would come back, and I focused on the attendant because I was so focused on how the protagonist felt sick and suddenly had weird dreams and a power after meeting him/her.

It also took me a bit too, but my theory was further expanded on when I noticed a subtle thing about how the attendant then only appeared during rainy days, when murders would usually occur. So yeah, it helped me nail the true ending, but because I didn't focus on the immediate murder, I wasn't quick on the take. Thankfully, the game made it really easily at the end for me when listing the list of suspects and you realize Adachi is the ONLY important person you can't Social Link with. Yeah, that changed in Golden, but still... I'm just happy that because I was stubborn on wanting to get the attendant, even if the game tried to drive me away, it paid off.

Basically, I was focused more on the ending and not what was going on in the present.

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

CatMuto wrote:
It's like looking at Dahlia - you just know there's something behind them, cause nobody acts like that and IS like that.

Spoiler:
It doesn't really make much sense, though...like I get that it was all an act to divert suspicion but that still doesn't mean Adachi should've helped the crew out so often. He could've just acted like he had moments where he was smart and didn't share much with the TV crew

Even before the reveal, Adachi kind of bothered me. I mean, Gumshoe is endearing because even though he's dumb, he tries hard to be a good Detective. Adachi was dumb AND lazy

@dullahan

Spoiler:
I actually figured the killer would be someone you had a social link with, so Adachi seemed probable

@jesusmonroe
Spoiler:
In the original P4, he was the ONLY character that had a portrait who you did not social link with, which was why choosing him as the murderer made the most sense. They ended up giving him a Social Link in P4G, but I still look at it more of a treat for those who played the original because completing his social link outright says he's the murderer. Where I feel the original P4 is more about the whole murder mystery aspect, Golden and its additions make the game focus more on the social link aspect than the murder. It's really made apparent too if you compare both the original's and Golden's opening themes.

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

dullahan1 wrote:
Spoiler:
I was a bit slow to the Adachi thing myself, but in my defense, it was because I kept assuming the gas attendent myself.

Spoiler: Persona 4 True Ending
I personally realized instantly that the gas station attendant was gonna be important, but I never suspected them of being the murderer. Mostly cause Adachi just screamed out to me that it was he.

Though I read that there are people who never figured out the gas station attendant was important... HOW CAN YOU NOT? When the attendant shakes your hand, the controller vibrated - if you had controller vibration turned on. And even if you didn't, immediately upon touching them, you got a severe headache. The headache obviously came from the game hitting you with the Foreshadowing Hammer of THIS IS SUPER IMPORTANT!

Quote:
Spoiler:
It doesn't really make much sense, though...like I get that it was all an act to divert suspicion but that still doesn't mean Adachi should've helped the crew out so often. He could've just acted like he had moments where he was smart and didn't share much with the TV crew

I think the fact what made them so suspicious was because, well... that behavior was done constantly. It just felt like it was an act, a mask to show to the public, the whole time.

Quote:
Spoiler: Murderer Hint
that had a portrait who you did not social link with

Um... what about Kashiwagi-sensei? Moron King? Also the fat student, I forget her name... Hana? So... that wasn't an exclusive thing in the original version.

C-A

Honestly, I forget about the teachers and such, but I don't recall them being a choice when you choose who you think the murderer is. I may be wrong, but I only recall the choices being limited to your Social Links and Adachi.

As for the Gas Station attendant, I can easily see them being overlooked because you only meet them once as required by the game and that's it. After 60 plus hours of game play from a casual standpoint, so say it takes maybe a month to complete, it's real easy to forget something that only took like 2 minutes at the beginning of the game.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Yeah, I forgot about the attendant. Plus, my controller didn't vibrate

I don't know if it was different in the original, but Golden's "who is the killer?" prompt gives you EVERYONE as an option (I actually kind of liked that)

It would've been interesting if the murderer was Hanako

dullahan1 wrote:
As for the Gas Station attendant, I can easily see them being overlooked because you only meet them once as required by the game and that's it. After 60 plus hours of game play from a casual standpoint, so say it takes maybe a month to complete, it's real easy to forget something that only took like 2 minutes at the beginning of the game.

That part somehow doesn't make sense to me... sure, the game is long, but considering how heavy the emphasis is on "dude, that was WEIRD", I'd figure it's difficult to forget it.

It's like in FFX, when you have that weird-ass scene of Tidus floating/swimming in what looked like a piece of Zanarkand and with a flaming J platform. It feels so out of place that, when you practically at the end of the game get to that place, you instantly recognize it.

C-A

There's a lot of shit in Persona 4 that's a lot weirder than the main character getting a headache out of the blue.

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
The dungeon design is unfortunately very boring (better than the Tartarus in P3, though)

While P4 has the advantage of having the dungeons actually mean something, I still prefer P3's dungeon layout. It wasn't great, or even good, but at least it tried to have something other than hallways.
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
There's a lot of shit in Persona 4 that's a lot weirder than the main character getting a headache out of the blue.

You mean you don't jump into TVs and summon demons on a regular basis?
Quote:
Tohru Adachi for Dancing all night or no sale.

Well...
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Cat, I'm being completely honest here, was that part you mentioned in FFX at the beginning of the game? I really don't remember that part too well, despite beating the game like 4 times.

I still stand by too that the headache thing would be easily forgettable in a really long game like Persona 4. Fran brings up a good point too. It could be very forgettable as well considering it's quite normal compared to other things that go on in the game, so I imagine it really doesn't stick out to many first time players.

I will also make my opinion known right now that P4 DAN will bomb because of a severe lack of Funky Student. That bro can bring it better than the best of 'em.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Gettin' Old!

The part in X Cat is referring to is, I think, immediately after Sin picks you up. You are floating around inside Sin in transit and you can float down towards Jecht and the final boss platform before he dumps you out in Baaj temple. So the section makes geographical sense xD
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:

Nyeah, but it wasn't as emphasized as "Gas Attendant used Surprise Headache Attack! It's super effective!"

Quote:
While P4 has the advantage of having the dungeons actually mean something, I still prefer P3's dungeon layout. It wasn't great, or even good, but at least it tried to have something other than hallways.

Ehdeeh? :eh?: Have we played the same game, cause I don't remember Tartarus being anything BUT hallways to walk through with "pitstop stations" between certain floors. They changed the wallpaper for each block, sure, but that didn't do anything... other than piss me off with Block 5 and its drug-wallpaper.

Quote:
Cat, I'm being completely honest here, was that part you mentioned in FFX at the beginning of the game?

Yes. It happens when Tidus is sucked into Sin... 's asshole? ...Mouth? Into Sin, period. Kind of a druggy experience, before he awakes in the water around those ruins. So it's pretty much an end-game-scenery spoiler in the beginning of the game. And it's kind of hard to forget, in my opinion, cause it looks weird.

Similarly, the scene of the dead people walking in that weird Machalania Forest-like area with shooting star sky. That, too, shows a location at the end of the game. Though how anyone can forget that area is beyond me, considering how fucking tripped out that area is when you get there! It's where you have to collect those 10 items before you are transported to the semi-Final Boss' location. (The aforementioned burning J)

Quote:
It could be very forgettable as well considering it's quite normal compared to other things that go on in the game

...okay, what was weirder in the game than the headache-inducing-handshake that makes it forgettable? Can't remember.

Quote:
and you can float down towards Jecht

Wait, aren't you floating down to a miniature Tidus version? Or the Bahamut kid? Even if my PS2 worked for longer than 5 minutes, I wouldn't start FFX again just to check...

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Quote:
Wait, aren't you floating down to a miniature Tidus version? Or the Bahamut kid? Even if my PS2 worked for longer than 5 minutes, I wouldn't start FFX again just to check...

Pretty sure it was Jecht? My memory is fuzzy too and the screen itself showing the scene is all blurred and fuzzy as well but think it was Jecht.

On topic kinda...that final area is kinda like a "shadow dungeon" for Jecht.

Also I much preferred the dungeons in P4 over P3. Each one had its unique elements and the music was pretty good. The fact the designs of the dungeons were tied into the plot as well was really cool. Its too easy in games to say "right this is the fire cave" "that's the snowy mountain level" etc etc. Having a distinct plot-based reasoning for the design of the dungeons was a clever way to create some unusual and unique locations.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

Ehdeeh? :eh?: Have we played the same game, cause I don't remember Tartarus being anything BUT hallways to walk through with "pitstop stations" between certain floors. They changed the wallpaper for each block, sure, but that didn't do anything... other than piss me off with Block 5 and its drug-wallpaper.

"Tried to," not "succeeded." Occasionally you would usually find a square room with a small elevation rise in the corner that shadows couldn't climb. Also, the randomizer usually avoided making the hallways go on for forever before you find a fork in the path. Again, it wasn't good design, but at least it's something.
Pierre wrote:
Quote:

Pretty sure it was Jecht? My memory is fuzzy too and the screen itself showing the scene is all blurred and fuzzy as well but think it was Jecht.

It was Jecht. And then some random kid, who may have been a miniature Tidus version.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Quote:
Occasionally you would usually find a square room with a small elevation rise in the corner that shadows couldn't climb.

Clearly, Persona 3 was the epitome of dungeon-design!

C-A

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
Occasionally you would usually find a square room with a small elevation rise in the corner that shadows couldn't climb.

C-A

You left out the part where I wrote:
Again, it wasn't good design, but at least it's something.

sumguy28 wrote:
CatMuto wrote:
Quote:

C-A

You left out the part where I wrote:
Again, it wasn't good design, but at least it's something.

For me, "at least something" would be, like... rectangular rooms or round rooms instead of just the square ones. Not putting an absolutely, positively pointless miniature staircase in one corner. Which some shadows COULD walk on.

C-A

I've felt worse.

Quote:
For me, "at least something" would be, like... rectangular rooms or round rooms instead of just the square ones. Not putting an absolutely, positively pointless miniature staircase in one corner. Which some shadows COULD walk on.

It's still more than what P4's dungeons had.
Page 35 of 45 [ 1781 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38 ... 45  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station