Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 10 of 48[ 1897 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 48  Next

Re: Dangan-RonpaTopic%20Title

CatMuto wrote:
Quote:
I would say something but I don't get the joke xD

Even if you've never played FF VII, I'm sure you've at least seen this thing. It attacks with a megaphone, hence I made the joke.

C-A

actually I never seen it :grey: It could be I don't care about FF that I either don't bother looking anything related to it or ignore it.

@Despair: Of course you do since you played FF before xD

New English trailer for DR2. OmG I am so glad I opt for Japanese voices! What the hell is wrong with that Monokuma voice? He literally sounds like he's reading lines off of paper. Then again, they all sound too stiff.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
New English trailer for DR2. OmG I am so glad I opt for Japanese voices! What the hell is wrong with that Monokuma voice? He literally sounds like he's reading lines off of paper. Then again, they all sound too stiff.

C-A

I posted the official trailer already on here xDD

Im happy that there is still Dual Audio like In the first game. The voices for each character is actually not that bad compared to the first game. Monokuma's voice is still terrible as hell haha and maybe Komeada. :yogi:

SHSL Ultimate Hope wrote:

Im happy that there is still Dual Audio like In the first game. The voices for each character is actually not that bad compared to the first game. Monokuma's voice is still terrible as hell haha and maybe Komeada. :yogi:

Sorry. I thought it was a different one. Still... I saw DR and P4 Golden at a Saturn close by recently, but I'm still on edge of whether I'd buy DR's english version. I don't like the First Name Basis and the translation I've seen isn't very good.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:

Sorry. I thought it was a different one. Still... I saw DR and P4 Golden at a Saturn close by recently, but I'm still on edge of whether I'd buy DR's english version. I don't like the First Name Basis and the translation I've seen isn't very good.

C-A

To be honest the only reason I would say to get DR is if you wanna play for School Mode since its pretty much like the JP version but without school mode. I suggest getting P4 Golden since it has more added stuff than the original.

I've repeatedly stated I hate everything that was changed or added into Golden. I'm not getting that thing. If I want to play it, I'll turn my PS2 on. And if my PS2 is having difficulty playing the disc for longer than about 5 minutes, I play it on an emulator.

As for DR, really, I don't know if School Mode is even worth it. Yeah there's Trophies for getting someone's report card filled or getting the underwear, but really... what's the point? I never found any of those characters interesting enough to try to find out more about them, not even Enoshima, Togami was okay but really... they're just as much stereotypes and not-much-hidden-depths than any other stereotypical character.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
I've repeatedly stated I hate everything that was changed or added into Golden. I'm not getting that thing. If I want to play it, I'll turn my PS2 on. And if my PS2 is having difficulty playing the disc for longer than about 5 minutes, I play it on an emulator.

As for DR, really, I don't know if School Mode is even worth it. Yeah there's Trophies for getting someone's report card filled or getting the underwear, but really... what's the point? I never found any of those characters interesting enough to try to find out more about them, not even Enoshima, Togami was okay but really... they're just as much stereotypes and not-much-hidden-depths than any other stereotypical character.

C-A

Well then you might as well just get Danganronpa since you hate P4 Golden so much. I mostly got it because I wanna support the series so it can still get localized which is why I would say get it to help the developers. Its paying off since DR got localized around Feb this year and already sdr2 is coming out in Sept of this year. School mode is fun when your done with the main story and you wanna pass the time plus there are a lot of funny moments.

Well I don't even have a Vita yet, so buying DR would be pointless.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I say wait till Sept because it would be pointless to get it if you don't like the games at the moment. Also if you wait till Sept then you can playing DR and SDR2.

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I say wait till Sept because it would be pointless to get it if you don't like the games at the moment. Also if you wait till Sept then you can playing DR and SDR2.

If I have a position that gives me money at that point, I might. But since I've already played DR2 and disliked the things they made of it... I dunno... I mean, DR2 is a sequel. A sequel is supposed to expand and improve on things from the previous game. And DR2 didn't do that for me. It continued with way too easy to figure out murder mysteries, it felt like it was nothing but a rehash of DR, only instead of locked in a school, you're trapped on an island (Danganronpa Castaway Stories?) and while it does answer some things that were not answered for me in the previous games, the answers feel so dumb and shoved in, it makes me wonder why they even bothered...

C-A

Someone says I can't talk about any "intelligence" in DR games because I don't understand the story of it or DR2 myself. Cause apparently people had to explain half a dozen things to me. I honestly can't remember what they might have to explain to me. My problem with DR is that it didn't answer what I asked.

Is the world at its end? What did it do? How exactly did it happen? Why did this have such a huge effect that it influenced the entire world? For all I know, the mastermind could be lying. None of those were answered in DR. Some of it was answered in DR2.

But nope, apparently, I don't get that story despite playing it. What is there to UNDERSTAND in DR2?

Spoiler: DR2 Story Spoiler
It's basically the same stuff as DR, only this time we're stuck on an island, everyone used to be part of the Ultimate Despair and things only go to shits cause AI Junko entered the world and made them kill each other, when all Naegi wanted to do was give them rehab of Ultimate Despair because he's a gullible, hopefull little idiot like that.

For a visual novel-ish game, the story in DR games is really not that great or hard to follow. :ron:

C-A

It really isn't. I enjoyed the first game enough for what it was, but I'm not even going to try to claim it's as good as, say, Zero Escape.

Anyone who does is a rabid superfan, and we all know how bad those are.

At one point I made the mistake of commenting on GFaqs about how shallow Celestia's character was, and some guy jumped all over me about it, claiming she was the deepest character ever and shoving his essays made up of 99% theories down my throat and basically saying I wasn't intelligent enough to understand her understated greatness and because he wrote such essays, he was an expert on Celestia and was not to be questioned.

So yeah.

Celestia is a very... meh character. I mean, for someone who's a gambler and is supposed to be good at hiding their emotions and poker face and all, she's incredibly easy to figure out. I mean, come on, was she even trying?

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Celestia is a very... meh character. I mean, for someone who's a gambler and is supposed to be good at hiding their emotions and poker face and all, she's incredibly easy to figure out. I mean, come on, was she even trying?

C-A

Most of the reason why she screwed up was because of Yamada.

Why? He did what she wanted him to do. His final words are pretty much cryptic enough that you don't figure it out that fast. Celestia has no-one else to blame but herself when it comes to why she was figured out so easily. She sucks at playing nonchalant or doing things properly. I mean, as soon as she was attacked and all, especially with that photo, I knew she was in on the entire idea.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:

Why? He did what she wanted him to do. His final words are pretty much cryptic enough that you don't figure it out that fast. Celestia has no-one else to blame but herself when it comes to why she was figured out so easily. She sucks at playing nonchalant or doing things properly. I mean, as soon as she was attacked and all, especially with that photo, I knew she was in on the entire idea.

C-A

It was pretty much do to that fact that yes Yamada did do exactly as she had planned but it was the execution in the way he did it that ended up screwing Celes over. Don't forget also that He didn't properly dispose of the paper by removing it from you know who's body. Also Justice Robo design flaw was also another reason it screwed Celes over. There is only so much Celes can do to hide the truth.

I know what you're talking about, but I still don't quite see how that screwed her over a whole lot. It was like she was carrying a huge sign with her saying "I'M ACTING SUSPICIOUSLY!! PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!" throughout the entire thing, so when it's revealed she's at least got something to do with this, it wasn't a surprise.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
I know what you're talking about, but I still don't quite see how that screwed her over a whole lot. It was like she was carrying a huge sign with her saying "I'M ACTING SUSPICIOUSLY!! PAY ATTENTION TO THIS!" throughout the entire thing, so when it's revealed she's at least got something to do with this, it wasn't a surprise.

C-A

Pretty much this.

Spoiler: Chapter 3
For being the Super High School Level Gambler or whatever, she sucked at bluffing. "Oh, hey, I took a picture of this guy in a robot suit dragging Yamada off with both arms and then somehow he managed to knock me unconscious without letting Yamada go and HEY EVERYONE COME QUICK I JUST SAW HIM HURRY DOWN THAT HALL AND YOU CAN CATCH HIM oh you didn't see him hmm that's strange OH WAIT THERE HE IS AGAIN, I TOTALLY JUST SAW HIM, RUN THAT WAY RIGHT NOW BEFORE HE GETS AWAY oh nevermind, we found him trapped in one of the pool lockers all along, welp, looks like we found the killer"

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Pretty much this.

For being the Super High School Level Gambler or whatever, she sucked at bluffing. "Oh, hey, I took a picture of this guy in a robot suit dragging Yamada off with both arms and then somehow he managed to knock me unconscious without letting Yamada go and HEY EVERYONE COME QUICK I JUST SAW HIM HURRY DOWN THAT HALL AND YOU CAN CATCH HIM oh you didn't see him hmm that's strange OH WAIT THERE HE IS AGAIN, I TOTALLY JUST SAW HIM, RUN THAT WAY RIGHT NOW BEFORE HE GETS AWAY oh nevermind, we found him trapped in one of the pool lockers all along, welp, looks like we found the killer"

Like I said, yes, that's a huge problem... on HER side. Yamada had nothing to do with Celestia sucking so badly at lying or fooling people.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Pretty much this.

Like I said, yes, that's a huge problem... on HER side. Yamada had nothing to do with Celestia sucking so badly at lying or fooling people.

C-A

What you guys gotta understand also that she basically had to lie like that because as she mentioned after she was proven guilty that it was a mistake on her part on picking Yamada as a partner because he was the one who made the design for Justice Robo which she didn't expect to turn out like the way it did. There is only so much you can put on a poker face for.

Sooo... this tumblr post is totally appropriate.

C-A

On my way to my first day at Hope's Peak Academy :redd:

Spoiler: SDR2
I'll see you in the VR Island. Hope that thing can get sand out of it easily enough.

C-A

BP EDIT: Let's tag our spoilers, k?

CatMuto wrote:

I'll see you in the VR Island. Hope that thing can get sand out of it easily enough.

C-A

Spoiler: sdr2
How can i even get sand out if its virtual? :grey:

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

...with a hairdryer?

C-A

1000% Knight

Makes about as much sense as anything else in DR.
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

CatMuto wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

...with a hairdryer?

C-A

Virtual hairdryer? :think-think-think:

@Bad Player: Haters gonna hate :hotti:

Ace Explorer

On that day, SHSL Hope tempted fate by taunting Bad Player, benign as it may have seemed.
Well? Are we going or what?

Alonso Swift wrote:

On that day, SHSL Hope tempted fate by taunting Bad Player, benign as it may have seemed.

Fate has never steered me wrong to be honest haha

1000% Knight

Alonso Swift wrote:

Well, is it really that risky to gamble your life when your opponent is a bad player?
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Ace Explorer

Bad Player wrote:
Alonso Swift wrote:

Well, is it really that risky to gamble your life when your opponent is a bad player?

Touché.
Although, you are twirling that gun around rather carelessly...

Bad Player wrote:
Alonso Swift wrote:

*cue epic rimshot*

@Alonso: Naa im good :redd:

Ace Explorer

A'ight then. But back on-topic...

This is pretty much how I feel whenever I have more than 20 dollars in my pocket:

Alonso Swift wrote:

A'ight then. But back on-topic...

This is pretty much how I feel whenever I have more than 20 dollars in my pocket:

Then I must be Togami since I have $420 in my wallet :yogi:

Fate Testarossa

Alonso Swift wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
Alonso Swift wrote:

Touché.
Although, you are twirling that gun around rather carelessly...

I think BP's more of the type to balance a sword on his finger. ;)

Fate is made by クロス

I want this figure! >.<

Spoiler: DR Mastermind figure

Last edited by Church Of Sumire on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...spoilers? Then again, considering people kinda predicted that during LPs, it's not a very well hidden spoiler. Actually, no spoiler is well hidden in DR. Or DR2 for that matter.

C-A

CatMuto wrote:
...spoilers? Then again, considering people kinda predicted that during LPs, it's not a very well hidden spoiler. Actually, no spoiler is well hidden in DR. Or DR2 for that matter.

C-A

Well i edited it right now and added the spoiler tag. Was too hyped that I forgot to in the first place xD

Wohoo it came in the mail today!! :sparkly-maggey:

ImageImage

So, like, I got a comment on YT that someone is all "Oh there she goes again, complain, complain, Ace Attorney comparison" well, SUMIMASEN, dear commentator. Have you looked onto the sugoi awesome Danganronpa board-desu? People there kiite all the time if they'd like DR if they played it. And guess what the other people say? "It's like a mixture of Ace Attorney and (other games)" so how is MY comparison to AA any different, you silly bakas?

C-A

PS: Wow, Maizono's wapanese talk really helps in bringing out the emotion. :redd:
Page 10 of 48 [ 1897 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 48  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station