Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 11 of 103[ 4090 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 103  Next

Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title

1000% Knight

General Luigi wrote:
I was just reading up on Mario Kart 8, and I learned that they added Baby Rosalina as a character. [sigh] Enough with the babies, Nintendo. I know Japan has a birth rate problem, but I don't think a bunch of baby characters in Mario Kart 8 will fix it.

Well, Baby Mario was featured in Yoshi's Island, and then Baby Mario, Luigi, and Peach were all prominent and Mario & Luigi Partners in Time.

...Baby Rosalina is weird tho
Credit to Evolina for the sig+avatar!

Fate Testarossa

Bad Player wrote:
General Luigi wrote:
I was just reading up on Mario Kart 8, and I learned that they added Baby Rosalina as a character. [sigh] Enough with the babies, Nintendo. I know Japan has a birth rate problem, but I don't think a bunch of baby characters in Mario Kart 8 will fix it.

Well, Baby Mario was featured in Yoshi's Island, and then Baby Mario, Luigi, and Peach were all prominent and Mario & Luigi Partners in Time.

...Baby Rosalina is weird tho

Mario Kart 9 needs Baby Baby Mario.

Fate is made by クロス

Do you see the black one...or the white?

If they can have Dry Bowser, I'd personally like to see a Dry Mario.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

In Justice We Trust

kwando1313 wrote:

I'm waiting for Baby Toad and Baby Toadette myself. For the record, I have nothing against Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Baby Peach in the mainstream games. When they're thrown in as characters for the sports games, though, it comes off to me as more of a cheap response to the "we need more lightweights/fast characters" problem than any serious intent to include them based on their own merits as characters. Waluigi was introduced as a rival for Luigi and essentially started off as a unique character. Daisy has only appeared in one mainstream game and is for all intents and purposes multiplayer-only these days, yet she has a unique personality. The babies, on the other hand, pretty much boil down to being clone characters in the sports games. As characters, what sets them apart from their older selves other than being babies and having some of the traits typical of babies?

There are plenty of generic enemies and allies that could have filled in the gaps. Goomba and Paragoomba were playable in Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Super Sluggers despite having no apparent hands with which to grip the bat. Why not use them? Even if they have no apparent personality, at least they're not clones of major characters.
I'll always love you, Max.

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:

I'm waiting for Baby Toad and Baby Toadette myself. For the record, I have nothing against Baby Mario, Baby Luigi, and Baby Peach in the mainstream games. When they're thrown in as characters for the sports games, though, it comes off to me as more of a cheap response to the "we need more lightweights/fast characters" problem than any serious intent to include them based on their own merits as characters. Waluigi was introduced as a rival for Luigi and essentially started off as a unique character. Daisy has only appeared in one mainstream game and is for all intents and purposes multiplayer-only these days, yet she has a unique personality. The babies, on the other hand, pretty much boil down to being clone characters in the sports games. As characters, what sets them apart from their older selves other than being babies and having some of the traits typical of babies?

There are plenty of generic enemies and allies that could have filled in the gaps. Goomba and Paragoomba were playable in Mario Superstar Baseball and Mario Super Sluggers despite having no apparent hands with which to grip the bat. Why not use them? Even if they have no apparent personality, at least they're not clones of major characters.

Daisy is certainly awesome and worthy of her own game, they've even established she has some range of powers over crystal with are pretty unique. Speaking of which is there a baby daisy character available yet?

I hadn't given much thought to what new characters might still be revealed for the game yet. It's actually amazing there's no Goomba driver yet.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

In Justice We Trust

Baby Daisy was introduced in Mario Super Sluggers.

Pretty excited that the Sly Cooper Collection came out today for the vita. :redd:

Gettin' Old!

General Luigi wrote:
Baby Daisy was introduced in Mario Super Sluggers.

Though not in Mario Kart yet?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

In Justice We Trust

She was also in Mario Kart Wii--don't know about Mario Kart 7, though.

Gardevoir lover

General Luigi wrote:
She was also in Mario Kart Wii--don't know about Mario Kart 7, though.

That's one thing i can give 7 props for, they didn't use the babies.
But the roster still sucks.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Sleeping is my life.

Thinking about getting a PS3 and the Sly Cooper games. "Why would a Nintendo gamer get a PS3?" you might ask me.

To make a long story short, I got introduced to Sly Cooper when I watched my cousins plays the first Sly Cooper game on the PS2 years ago when I visited them. I decided to play a bit of that game, and well... I was completely new to the game, so yeah. I know that using the control stick moves the character, but I don't know which buttons to press to make him climb and stuff. I didn't get to play much of the game, because I was visiting them.

Anyway, I didn't show any interest in the Sly Cooper games until this year, when I watched some guy play through Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. And then, well, I wanted to get into the Sly Cooper games.

Anyway, since I want to get a PS3 and the Sly Cooper games, I thought that I might get some advice from you guys on this.

Gettin' Old!

BlueAttorney4ever wrote:
Thinking about getting a PS3 and the Sly Cooper games. "Why would a Nintendo gamer get a PS3?" you might ask me.

To make a long story short, I got introduced to Sly Cooper when I watched my cousins plays the first Sly Cooper game on the PS2 years ago when I visited them. I decided to play a bit of that game, and well... I was completely new to the game, so yeah. I know that using the control stick moves the character, but I don't know which buttons to press to make him climb and stuff. I didn't get to play much of the game, because I was visiting them.

Anyway, I didn't show any interest in the Sly Cooper games until this year, when I watched some guy play through Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time. And then, well, I wanted to get into the Sly Cooper games.

Anyway, since I want to get a PS3 and the Sly Cooper games, I thought that I might get some advice from you guys on this.

Just because you are Nintendo at heart doesn't mean you can't get a PS3. Go for it, I hear the Sly Cooper games are good in any case.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Pierre wrote:
BlueAttorney4ever wrote:

Just because you are Nintendo at heart doesn't mean you can't get a PS3. Go for it, I hear the Sly Cooper games are good in any case.

I agree with Pierre for once haha jk xD, but I do agree that sly cooper is definitely a game worth getting. I enjoyed it alot back in the day and if you don't wanna get a ps3 you can also get the Sly Cooper Trilogy version that came out today for the Vita.

Sleeping is my life.

Ishimaru Kiyotaka wrote:
Pierre wrote:
BlueAttorney4ever wrote:

I agree with Pierre for once haha jk xD, but I do agree that sly cooper is definitely a game worth getting. I enjoyed it alot back in the day and if you don't wanna get a ps3 you can also get the Sly Cooper Trilogy version that came out today for the Vita.

Thanks, guys. I'd go get a PS3 and the Sly Cooper games right now, but not right now. Maybe in the future, when I'm at the mall, I'd go straight to the game store and get a PS3 and the Sly Cooper games.

Also, on another subject (not related to the PS3 and Sly Cooper games subject), I always hate it when I'm playing a game on either the Wii U or the original Wii, and then, BLAM!, the game freezes. And I couldn't turn off the game with my Gamepad or the Wii-mote (depending on which system the game is played on). So I have to unplug the power cable from the game system to turn the game system off completely. That always get on my nerves every single time. :tigre:

1000% Knight

I just found out you can get Club Nintendo points for demos

Platinum rewards, here I come~

Gettin' Old!

Bad Player wrote:
I just found out you can get Club Nintendo points for demos

Platinum rewards, here I come~

That sounds pretty broken XD

Remind me what are platinum rewards?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

1000% Knight

Rewards don't get revealed until July

Gettin' Old!

Bad Player wrote:
Rewards don't get revealed until July

What is the system though?

Is it for those with the Premium Wii-U?
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You get points from registering some of the later DS and Wii games as well as the 3DS and WiiU. Basically, anything that has a code can be registered on Club Nintendo. You get more points for registering first party games, systems, and games that just came out. You also get some points for answering surveys after you registered them as well.

Consoles go for over 100 points ( I know it's 160 for Wii U), Newly released games go for 50, First party and popular games go for 40, other games go for 30, and most older games will go for 20. Each survey usually nets you 10 points and downloadable games usually will net you a few points as well. I think Child of Light got me about 20.

If you reach a certain threshold of registered points within the year, you get a gold or platinum status for the year. I believe it was 800 for platinum and less for gold. The fact that you can also use these points in the shop for some free stuff throughout the year is great. After the year is up, if you attained gold or platinum status, you get to choose one free item from, usually, some pretty cool stuff.

By the way, if you have, for example, 500 points, and bought something for 200, you'll still have the 500 go towards your member status that qualifies you for gold or platinum, but you'll only have 300 left for the store.

Hope that explains it! Then again, these point values are for the States. I don't know how Europe handles it.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Gardevoir lover

I didn't notice i hit Platinum until just now. Can't wait to see the rewards.

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Fate Testarossa

I've been hitting Platinum pretty much every year now. And it's gotten to the point where I buy enough in previous years to get Platinum at the start of the next year... xD

Fate is made by クロス

That's what I've been doing too. Just spacing out when I register my products... unless there's a reward I really want to get, like the Link Between Worlds poster set. Those things are gorgeous.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Fate Testarossa

dullahan1 wrote:
That's what I've been doing too. Just spacing out when I register my products... unless there's a reward I really want to get, like the Link Between Worlds poster set. Those things are gorgeous.

It's the most economic way of doing it~

Fate is made by クロス

1000% Knight

kwando1313 wrote:
I've been hitting Platinum pretty much every year now. And it's gotten to the point where I buy enough in previous years to get Platinum at the start of the next year... xD

Wait, don't the rank points reset to 0 each year?

Fate Testarossa

Bad Player wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:

They do. I just have enough games that once I reach Platinum the year before, I hoard the codes from the year before and get more Platinums~

Fate is made by クロス

Gettin' Old!

*Sigh* I think it's an American thing, we just get Club Nintendo points but all the items of worth are ludicrously expensive. I guess I could get a pencil case or a sticker set blegh.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The poster set I got was worth 500 coins, so that's registering about 13 or so games. I wouldn't really consider that cheap. Then again, like Kwando, I hoard all my codes as soon as the new Club Nintendo starts until I get just enough for platinum. I still haven't registered all my Wii games I got years ago, so I've got a good backlog for points.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

1000% Knight

kwando1313 wrote:
Bad Player wrote:
kwando1313 wrote:

They do. I just have enough games that once I reach Platinum the year before, I hoard the codes from the year before and get more Platinums~

*slaps kwando*

Pierre wrote:
*Sigh* I think it's an American thing, we just get Club Nintendo points but all the items of worth are ludicrously expensive. I guess I could get a pencil case or a sticker set blegh.

Nah, I think that's all of them :P
Besides, at least you can get that stuff. It'd be really for me to get any of the physical prizes, since I'm doing the Japanese Club Nintendo. (Since I'm going to get an English Wii U, I also wouldn't be surprised if my 3DS and Wii U purchases are going to go to separate Club Nintendo accounts...)

At least they've started offering downloadable games that I can get~

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Bad Player wrote:
Besides, at least you can get that stuff. It'd be really for me to get any of the physical prizes, since I'm doing the Japanese Club Nintendo. (Since I'm going to get an English Wii U, I also wouldn't be surprised if my 3DS and Wii U purchases are going to go to separate Club Nintendo accounts...)

What made you wanna get a Wii U? I've been curious about it myself but aside from a few games like Super Mario 3D Land and Smash Bros I don't see why I should get it..

Gettin' Old!

shippersdreamer wrote:
Bad Player wrote:

What made you wanna get a Wii U? I've been curious about it myself but aside from a few games like Super Mario 3D Land and Smash Bros I don't see why I should get it..

Well there's other cool games coming out on it. SSB4, the Wonderful 101, Sonic games (I'm a Sonic fan), Rayman Legends (the way it was meant to be played), Windwaker (I hadn't played the original), with some interesting upcoming titles like Fire Emblem X Shin Megami Tensei, "X" and Mario Kart amongst other things.

I also expect we'll get a 'Mario Galaxy' and a New Zelda game at some point as well.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Danganronpa talking about Sealed Room Murders? This is a Case.... for Detective Conan!

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Right after all that talk of redeeming points for Nintendo's goodies I have picked up a total of 12 unredeemed vouchers for nintendo points around the house not including digital ones.

Time to crack em.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

Pierre wrote:
Right after all that talk of redeeming points for Nintendo's goodies I have picked up a total of 12 unredeemed vouchers for nintendo points around the house not including digital ones.

Time to crack em.

Dude you're like the donald trump of nintendo goodies.

Ace Explorer

Pierre wrote:

Time to crack em.

I feel the same way. I might just start plugging those in from any game I can. :edgey:
Well? Are we going or what?

1000% Knight

shippersdreamer wrote:
Bad Player wrote:

Ike's sexy redesign in Smash and Xenoblade making me haipe for X. (I don't have a Wii U, and won't be getting it for a while... but I'll be getting it.)

Gettin' Old!

shippersdreamer wrote:
Pierre wrote:

Time to crack em.

Dude you're like the donald trump of nintendo goodies.

Wouldn't get ahead of myself, they probably aren't worth all THAT much (seems 250 stars a pop) for most of the 3DS titles. I'm going to hold off the Wii U ones in case I screw myself with Terms and Conditions by registering Mario Kart 8 before it's release date and missing out on the free game offer. It's a slim chance but best avoided.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

Bad Player wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
Bad Player wrote:

Ike's sexy redesign in Smash and Xenoblade making me haipe for X. (I don't have a Wii U, and won't be getting it for a while... but I'll be getting it.)

You and me both pal, and that 'it' will be the new smash.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Ace Explorer

Well, after about an hour of filling in surveys on Club Nintendo, I've officially reached Platinum rank thanks to all my old games.
Now, if only I could find the info from my first 3DS... That combined with my Wii games should at least net me Gold next year... :ron:
Well? Are we going or what?

Gettin' Old!

AlonsoSwift wrote:
Well, after about an hour of filling in surveys on Club Nintendo, I've officially reached Platinum rank thanks to all my old games.
Now, if only I could find the info from my first 3DS... That combined with my Wii games should at least net me Gold next year... :ron:

I feel your pain, these surveys take so long.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Fate Testarossa

Pierre wrote:
AlonsoSwift wrote:

I feel your pain, these surveys take so long.

I usually don't bother filling them out nicely... xP

Fate is made by クロス
Page 11 of 103 [ 4090 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 103  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station