Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 8 of 13[ 502 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

Re: Fire Emblem seriesTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
Well I need the gold.But how do I increase Movement?

And should I use a seal on Lissa her being a Cleric is good and all but she needs to be able to fight :/

Movement increases very rarely, when you class up or if you get a certain (EXCEEDINGLY RARE) item.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Pierre wrote:
Anthony wrote:
Well I need the gold.But how do I increase Movement?

And should I use a seal on Lissa her being a Cleric is good and all but she needs to be able to fight :/

Movement increases very rarely, when you class up or if you get a certain (EXCEEDINGLY RARE) item.

It is days like this I wish I did had a damn Action Replay.... Not for levels or stats mostly weapons. And items if it even has them.

Edit:I am also leveling up Ricken up and have him married to Lissa. Same thing with Gaius and Panne. And get Support A with Chrom with my guy.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

The Chocolateholic of CR

"Ahh… I can’t believe you made me love you! Course, if you back out… I’ll murder you in your sleep."

Oh ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho. :gymshoe:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
"Ahh… I can’t believe you made me love you! Course, if you back out… I’ll murder you in your sleep."

And then I sacrificed her to Henry's experiments, because Heartbreak is the greatest fuel (and Henry's a way nicer guy anyway).
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Pierre wrote:
Anthony wrote:

And then I sacrificed her to Henry's experiments, because Heartbreak is the greatest fuel (and Henry's a way nicer guy anyway).

I had to use all of my Seeds of Trust just to get married. And now my guy is a Merc and so far not one sword has been lowering and his luck is 32. Armsthrift is truly a frightening skill.

In Justice We Trust

I prefer to use Seeds of Trust for people that I don't expect to send off to fight that often. Since I'm usually out on the field of battle, it's pretty easy for me to build up my supports just by pairing up with the character I want to get closer to. It might not be as quick as using Seeds of Trust, but it gets the job done as long as I and whoever I'm paired up with see enough action.
I'll always love you, Max.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I don't know why but those Sorcerers in The Gold Grinding map I could never kill. Everytime I go after them they get the damage I sadly get to deal 0 damage if I attack them.

I need to get to level 20+ very soon.

.......Most of those DLC maps have enemies level 20. Most of the units I got arent even Level 20.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Okay Nowi, Morgan, and Nah are at level 30 because they are the ONLY Manaketes I got, the last one would be Tiki but I thought killing the boss would end it but I was wrong..... Should I class change them? If so what class would suit them or what order of classes should go for them so they can also survive and deal amazing damage like my Avatar?

In Justice We Trust

For Nowi, I advise 15 levels of Dark Knight to get the Slow Burn and Lifetaker skills, 15 levels of Wyvern Lord to get the Quick Burn and Swordbreaker skills, and then take her back to the Manakete class. Lifetaker is useful no matter what. Quick Burn and Slow Burn, when used together, will provide a bonus to Hit and Avoid for the first 15 turns of each battle. Swordbreaker will provide Nowi with a huge boost to Hit and Avoid against enemies that are using swords, which will make it much harder for anyone using the deadly Wyrmslayer to hit her. For Morgan and Nah, I'd like to first know what skills they already have. Ideally, they both inherited Counter from you, since female characters don't have access to the Warrior class. It's not the end of the world if they didn't, though.

The Chocolateholic of CR

They both have Odd Rhythm, Lifetaker, and Wyrmsbane. Lifetaker from my avatar. The Wyrmsbane by level. And when I do get Nowi the skills of Dark Knight just relevel her Manakete class to 30?

Ultimate Troll

Made a new avatar today. Called him Lucia, cuz he is gonna marry Lucina. And our Morgan shall marry her uncle.
Welcome.... to the velvet room...

ImageImage

Our friends in Paradiso are far too quiet...

The Chocolateholic of CR

SquareMelonBread wrote:
Made a new avatar today. Called him Lucia, cuz he is gonna marry Lucina. And our Morgan shall marry her uncle.

Good luck on that. lol and try GL's example on your avatar. It is very useful.

Ultimate Troll

What class should I make him? Physical class or magic class?

ImageImage

The Chocolateholic of CR

SquareMelonBread wrote:
What class should I make him? Physical class or magic class?

I used GL's Example which is.... and I quote.

General Luigi wrote:
For example, for my own character, I usually take ten levels of Tactician, use a Second Seal to reclass to Mercenary and take ten levels of that, use a Master Seal to promote to Hero and take ten levels of that, use a Second Seal to reclass to Warrior and take fifteen levels of that, use a Second Seal to reclass to Dark Knight and take fifteen levels of that, and then finally use a Second Seal to reclass to Grandmaster. Through that series of classes, I now have access to the incredibly useful Armsthrift, Counter, Lifetaker, Ignis, and Rally Spectrum skills. The only downside is that by the time I'm a Dark Knight, experience gain has slowed down pretty dramatically.

WHich is what I did when I got to Chapter 11 I used a lot of Reeking Boxes. And if you got the Golden DLC USE IT. Get a ton of Reeking Boxes and just use them. For low levels use them at the 1st battle. And if they continue to die pair them up. And then level them up then take them to chapter 11 and reeking box, defeat, level up, and repeat.

In Justice We Trust

Dare I ask what chapter you're currently at, Anthony? I have this uneasy feeling that you've done loads of grinding before it's even remotely close to necessary.

[sigh] Anyway, on the topic of Nowi, yes, classes that have a level cap of 30 can use a Second Seal to go directly to a promoted class only at Level 30. Otherwise, they can only go to unpromoted classes. As such, you should have Nowi through thirty levels as a Manakete first.

For Nah, I recommend 30 levels as a Manakete, then 15 levels as a Dark Flier so she can get Galeforce, 15 levels as a Wyvern Lord so she gets Swordbreaker, 15 levels of Grandmaster so she gets Ignis and Rally Spectrum, and then back to Manakete. Alternatively, rather than 15 levels of Grandmaster, you could put her through 15 levels of Sorcerer to get Vengeance and Tomebreaker (a useful defense against the DLC-only Book of Naga, which is devastating against dragons).

For Morgan, I can't recommend anything until I know whether or not she'll retain her weakness against anti-dragon weapons. Use a Second Seal to make her a Dark Flier, then please tell me if she is still vulnerable to anti-dragon weapons.

SquareMelonBread wrote:

So that would imply you're marrying Chrom off to either Maribelle or Olivia, correct?

Ultimate Troll

This is Lucia.
Well, is he awesome ir is he AWESOME?
Spoiler: screen stretch warning

ImageImage

Last edited by General Luigi on Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Screen-stretching image

In Justice We Trust

Those stats don't look too impressive just yet, but knowing this game's capacity for grinding, I imagine that will change in due time.

Ultimate Troll

General Luigi wrote:
Those stats don't look too impressive just yet, but knowing this game's capacity for grinding, I imagine that will change in due time.

Yeah, I took that picture in chapter 2.

ImageImage

The Chocolateholic of CR

General Luigi wrote:
Dare I ask what chapter you're currently at, Anthony? I have this uneasy feeling that you've done loads of grinding before it's even remotely close to necessary.

[sigh] Anyway, on the topic of Nowi, yes, classes that have a level cap of 30 can use a Second Seal to go directly to a promoted class only at Level 30. Otherwise, they can only go to unpromoted classes. As such, you should have Nowi through thirty levels as a Manakete first.

For Nah, I recommend 30 levels as a Manakete, then 15 levels as a Dark Flier so she can get Galeforce, 15 levels as a Wyvern Lord so she gets Swordbreaker, 15 levels of Grandmaster so she gets Ignis and Rally Spectrum, and then back to Manakete. Alternatively, rather than 15 levels of Grandmaster, you could put her through 15 levels of Sorcerer to get Vengeance and Tomebreaker (a useful defense against the DLC-only Book of Naga, which is devastating against dragons).

For Morgan, I can't recommend anything until I know whether or not she'll retain her weakness against anti-dragon weapons. Use a Second Seal to make her a Dark Flier, then please tell me if she is still vulnerable to anti-dragon weapons.

They been level 30 when I said they were level 30. And for both Morgan and Nah they got Dragon Horse and Pega symbols.

And currently I'm like at Naga Tree.

In Justice We Trust

Then for Morgan, I recommend 15 levels of Dark Flier to get Galeforce, 15 levels of Wyvern Lord to get Swordbreaker, 15 levels of Sorcerer to get Tomebreaker, and then finishing as a Grandmaster to get Ignis. Rally Spectrum is an incredibly useful skill, too, so I recommend swapping it out with Tomebreaker whenever the situation is appropriate. In DLC missions in which some of the enemies have the Book of Naga, Tomebreaker will probably be more useful. In regular missions, however, Rally Spectrum will probably be the better choice unless Morgan's Resistance is absolutely abysmal. Also, the Sorcerer levels will give Morgan access to the Vengeance skill, so if you prefer that over Ignis, you'll have the opportunity to swap Ignis out for it.

A lot of the class "paths" I choose are based on my own preferences in skills, so you might end up favoring different paths due to different preferences in skills.

Ultimate Troll

I made Lucia a mercenary. He is leveling up faster than the speed oflight

ImageImage

The Chocolateholic of CR

And there is Chrom I have to worry about.... He is right now Level 20 Great Lord. I made Donnel a Hero.

Ultimate Troll

I am grinding in EXPonential Growth right now. Soon Lucia will become a legendary something.

ImageImage

The Chocolateholic of CR

I still got stat items and havent used a single one at all. What should I do with Chrom and my Avatar they both are at level 20 and Chrom is Great Lord and Avatar is Grandmaster.

The Chocolateholic of CR

I should try the Scramble Pack and see how these play out.

Ultimate Troll

The Scramble Packs are the best ones. Buy them.
Spoiler: Lucia

ImageImage

The Chocolateholic of CR

So many event titles..... @_@

In Justice We Trust

Knowing you, you'll probably love Summer Scramble.

The Chocolateholic of CR

General Luigi wrote:
Knowing you, you'll probably love Summer Scramble.

Maybe

Hmmmmm

Level 20 Sage
Str31+2
Mag47+7
Skill43+2
Spd42+2
Lck48+2
Def30+2
Res31+2

SKill:Armsthrift Tomefarie All skills+2 Vengance and Vantage

And thats what my avatar has going on.

And going to R&R3 still couldn't survive, even with Chrom as a Paladin. :/

In Justice We Trust

[sigh] Grinding will only get you so far when there are stat caps. I strongly recommend putting together a solid team rather than betting everything on two critical units.

The Chocolateholic of CR

General Luigi wrote:
[sigh] Grinding will only get you so far when there are stat caps. I strongly recommend putting together a solid team rather than betting everything on two critical units.

I know..... I am having a hard time finding out who.....

In Justice We Trust

My system is mostly based on supports. Since you have a maximum of twenty units for the mission, I recommend ten married couples pairing up, preferably with several A-level supports outside of the couples. For my LP, this is what I plan on tackling Rogues and Redeemers 3 with:

Stahl × Olivia,
Inigo × Morgan,
Me × Cordelia,
Severa × Brady,
Maribelle × Gaius,
Lissa × [the] Vaike,
Owain × Cynthia,
Sumia × Chrom,
Lucina × Laurent, and
Miriel × Gregor.

I make sure that each second-generation character has an A-level support with each of his/her parents. Additional supports with other characters are also helpful. In addition, both Lissa and Maribelle are going to have the Dual Support skill, which provides an additional boost to support bonuses. The priority is still good stats, but the supports provide a helpful boost by making it harder for enemies to hit you, let alone get a critical hit, but easier for you to hit your enemies (and also get critical hits).

The Chocolateholic of CR

General Luigi wrote:
My system is mostly based on supports. Since you have a maximum of twenty units for the mission, I recommend ten married couples pairing up, preferably with several A-level supports outside of the couples. For my LP, this is what I plan on tackling Rogues and Redeemers 3 with:

Stahl × Olivia,
Inigo × Morgan,
Me × Cordelia,
Severa × Brady,
Maribelle × Gaius,
Lissa × [the] Vaike,
Owain × Cynthia,
Sumia × Chrom,
Lucina × Laurent, and
Miriel × Gregor.

I make sure that each second-generation character has an A-level support with each of his/her parents. Additional supports with other characters are also helpful. In addition, both Lissa and Maribelle are going to have the Dual Support skill, which provides an additional boost to support bonuses. The priority is still good stats, but the supports provide a helpful boost by making it harder for enemies to hit you, let alone get a critical hit, but easier for you to hit your enemies (and also get critical hits).

Well everytime I go do R&R the unit goes south.

In Justice We Trust

Everyone on that list I posted is someone I will put through a lot of grinding first. I also arranged the list based on supports. It will probably be different for your playthrough simply because different pairings were used.

Ultimate Troll

These are the strongest people on my team. (WARNING! MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR THE GAME)
Spoiler: Strongest ones
[img][IMG]http://i60.tinypic.com/ta6fr8.jpg[/img]

ImageImage

The Chocolateholic of CR

I managed to get my hands on one of the Three Regalias, Mercurius. And I am damn lucky to get it.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Well Marth aka Lucina is healing herself in the tournament soooo..... basically I can rank my up Weapon Proficiency.... but I gotta finish her before they all break.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Well I fixed Chrom x Sumia. Had to start a new game though but eh it's cool. Time to get her Galeforce. Then I have to get Galeforce on Tharja when I recruit her. Maybe I should get every female to learn Galeforce? Yeah? Because I don't start the child quests until after Chapter 13. I'm still on Chapter Grimael.

But first I need to put he game on sleep mode and wait..... I need Annas to come pray they sell Second Seals and Master Seals. It turns out I need a lot of them.

In Justice We Trust

Tharja can't reclass to Dark Flier. As such, she cannot learn Galeforce unless you hack the game. The same holds true for Sully, Miriel, Panne, Nowi, Anna, Cherche, Tiki, and Flavia.

The Chocolateholic of CR

General Luigi wrote:
Tharja can't reclass to Dark Flier. As such, she cannot learn Galeforce unless you hack the game. The same holds true for Sully, Miriel, Panne, Nowi, Anna, Cherche, Tiki, and Flavia.

Huh..... Well I guess it's only Sumina and Cordelia that can passdown Gale Force to the children. Morgan, Lucina, Severa, and Cynthia will all get Galeforce then. How delightful. Hmmmm I know that Inigo Owain and Brady can learn Galeforce if the mother knows Galeforce. Since Chrom is married to Sumina thank god, and my avatar is married to Cordelia.... It makes me wonder who to pair who up with. Oh Virion and Sully got married again. Besides this time Book of Naga is not gonna go bye-bye on me. I actually love that book. It is so Majestic. I mean yea Ceclia Gale is the only spell that attacks twice and forge it up and with high speed you can attack twice more it is better than Book of Naga.
Page 8 of 13 [ 502 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 13  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station