Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 10 of 18[ 700 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Re: The Final Fantasy franchiseTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

Scent wrote:
Another reason a Final Fantasy VII remake wouldn't be so accepted is because they would have to update the game with a lot of the plot points they have established throughout the development of the series, be it in its past or future.

By the way, I wonder if they're ever going to release Before Crisis for the 3DS.

Did you hear something about them bringing it to 3ds? I quite wanted to try before crisis
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Apollon Flame

Pierre wrote:
Scent wrote:
Another reason a Final Fantasy VII remake wouldn't be so accepted is because they would have to update the game with a lot of the plot points they have established throughout the development of the series, be it in its past or future.

By the way, I wonder if they're ever going to release Before Crisis for the 3DS.

Did you hear something about them bringing it to 3ds? I quite wanted to try before crisis

I had read that one of the persons involved in it said that he had interested into porting it in the 3DS back when the 3DS was going to be released. But with how much of an upgrade the New 3DS is, I wonder if they may release it for the original or new 3DS. That is, assuming it ever gets released. It has been years since that statement.
A King

in name

alone...

Do you see the black one...or the white?

Scent wrote:

My experience in the FF7 verse just consists of the original and Advent Children. Considering how insane the expanded world of FF7 is, it makes for a valid point as to why a remake wouldn't be so great. Still, from my understanding, at least Cloud is better in FF7 than in any other iteration of the FF7-verse where he just goes all emo.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Cloud was okay in Crisis Core. Actually, that's the ONLY incarnation of Cloud that I can tolerate to the point of almost liking him. Why? Well, he's not on screen a whole lot. He also is a bit on the shy side and overall just a cute kid. Yeah he spends the last eighth of the game as a zonked-out shell of a person that Zack talks to, probably to avoid going insane, but at least he's likeable. And Sakurai's scream at the end was awesome.

C-A

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
Cloud was okay in Crisis Core. Actually, that's the ONLY incarnation of Cloud that I can tolerate to the point of almost liking him. Why? Well, he's not on screen a whole lot. He also is a bit on the shy side and overall just a cute kid. Yeah he spends the last eighth of the game as a zonked-out shell of a person that Zack talks to, probably to avoid going insane, but at least he's likeable. And Sakurai's scream at the end was awesome.

C-A

A cute kid who looks exactly like his 21 year old self.

I still think that Crisis Core could have focused more on Cloud and Zack's friendship. Would have certainly been more interesting than Genesis spouting Loveless all the time.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

Oh Sumguy I was meaning to tell you if you are where I think you are you are basically at the last dungeon for FF12 so keep at it.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Quote:
A cute kid who looks exactly like his 21 year old self.

I still think that Crisis Core could have focused more on Cloud and Zack's friendship. Would have certainly been more interesting than Genesis spouting Loveless all the time.

Mh? Oh it's fine. He looks younger. At least, smaller. Heehee. I don't care if Cloud looks the same throughout. At least they made sure the main character looked like he aged.

I kinda wish they would've focused more on Aerith and Zack. No-one can tell me that those two weren't serious. (Then again, it's likely Aerith simply lied during VII to not feel too hurt) The tiny romanticist inside of me is convinced Zack would've proposed, sooner or later.

But the scenes Zack has with Aerith, Cloud and Sephy, they're decent enough and do work in connection with VII.

C-A

What do you guys think of FF XV? I think it looks quite good, different, but good.

I personally can't wait to play as my "Yo-Yo Gansta' OG Crew."
Saxophonist|PW:AA fan|Orchestra/Jazz player |K-On! fan|Pokemon Fan|

Toa of Ponies wrote:
What do you guys think of FF XV? I think it looks quite good, different, but good.

I personally can't wait to play as my "Yo-Yo Gansta' OG Crew."

Quite honestly, I have no feelings about it. None of the characters look interesting, none of the screenshots look interesting, I don't care what world it's taking place in and the way they make it sound, your party will consist of only men.

Nothing overall against that, I just like to have at least one pretty woman to look at in my party.

Also, that Stella girl... maybe I misread something, but it was something like she and Noctis have known each other for a really long time and now, by chance, are on opposite sides. Just screams Childhood Romance Oooooh Poor Star Cross Lovers They Must Fight Each Other Although They Love Each Other So Much to me... I can't tolerate that stuff anymore...

C-A

Gettin' Old!

It's on PS4 when it really shouldn't be.

I'm non-caring about it for now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Apollon Flame

Pierre wrote:
It's on PS4 when it really shouldn't be.

I'm non-caring about it for now.

There are a lot of things behind that game's development that need to be released for the public to view. Final Fantasy XV, originally Versus XIII, has suffered a lot of internal problems. The game was originally a part of the Fabula Nova Crystalis project. FNC is a set of lores that the three prospects of Square Enix were meant to utilize in their own way, hence the creations of Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy Agito XIII/Type-0 and Final Fantasy Versus XIII/XV. Versus was Tetsuya Nomura's (creator of Kingdom Hearts) new project. He was committed to it, but his project began to suffer staff shortage because the XIII Trilogy was constantly needing more staff. Then he suffered another big change: his now side-project had became a full blown entry to the main Final Fantasy franchise game and from a PS3 title was changed to a new generation console project.
A King

in name

alone...

Okay, so, on the VII board, one of my posts was removed cause "Offensive" was given as the reason. Here's the post in question, in spoilers just in case, not cause it actually spoils anything, but because I want to keep the post slightly shorter. The guy was asking what he needs to know about VII before playing it.

Spoiler:
Everyone in VII is gay and wants Sephy...'s sword.
RedXIII is nothing but a pile of orange boxes.
And Barret is a terrible stereotype that isn't even funny, and wasn't funny back then.
Oh and Aerith is... spoilers. But yeah, whatever.

That's all you gotta know about VII.

...how is this offensive? Is it because I pointed out what a terrible stereotype Barret is? ...well... he is. He's what Japanese think black people are like. I mean, okay, I personally have nothing against some jokes at the expenses of races, but that's because I was brought up to be so open-minded about things, I just got a skewed view on what is and is not appropriate. (I know that I know some jokes or in-jokes of my family that may be a bit too much when said in public)

But... really? Offensive? Of course, since this was the VII board, it's also likely that people removed it cause, fuck it, I was the one who posted that. But I wasn't really WRONG with that, right? That is stuff to know about VII and, really, if it's cause I said everyone's gay............. well they ACT like it! Always following Sephy, Sephy and Sephy this and Sephy that and OMG Sephy is so awesome.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

I'd argue because you are on a fanboard for ffvii and are spewing negative opinions about it that yeah it might be seen as offensive to the majority.

Also probably the everyone is gay thing might have riled some people up.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

I am quiet sad that in Theatrythem Final Fantasy Curtain Calls that 1000 words and Is it Beautiful are in Japanese and not English..... I think?
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Pierre wrote:

You guys know (and, yes, they know, too) that I tend to see everyone in a game as gay - it's what I do to get even more fun out of the lines. And VII just asks for it - like in VIII, when Squall and Seifer have that... really... really... really gay scene in that prison. Oooooh, did the writers basically smear "THIS IS YAOI" all over the screen for that.

Quote:
I am quiet sad that in Theatrythem Final Fantasy Curtain Calls that 1000 words and Is it Beautiful are in Japanese and not English..... I think?

I was a bit surprised, but very happy that 1000 Words was in Japanese. I mostly know it as the Japanese version and I am so glad they used the Japanese video for it, too. And why did they not use Koda's own English version of 1000 Words? It fit, it was sung by the same woman and it actually sounded better to me.

As for Suteki Da Ne... I could be wrong, but wasn't that ALWAYS in Japanese in FF X?

C-A

The Chocolateholic of CR

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

You guys know (and, yes, they know, too) that I tend to see everyone in a game as gay - it's what I do to get even more fun out of the lines. And VII just asks for it - like in VIII, when Squall and Seifer have that... really... really... really gay scene in that prison. Oooooh, did the writers basically smear "THIS IS YAOI" all over the screen for that.

Quote:

I was a bit surprised, but very happy that 1000 Words was in Japanese. I mostly know it as the Japanese version and I am so glad they used the Japanese video for it, too. And why did they not use Koda's own English version of 1000 Words? It fit, it was sung by the same woman and it actually sounded better to me.

As for Suteki Da Ne... I could be wrong, but wasn't that ALWAYS in Japanese in FF X?

C-A

I think it was in English for the English FFX.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

aka Ami <3

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

C-A

Ah, I see what you meant now. I was wondering why. Anyway, without that context (that you're using it to describe shonen-ai and/or yaoi fanservice), it would appear that you used "gay" in a derogatory manner, despite intentions.

What baffles me more is why many other messages go unmoderated despite being wholly more offensive and creepy than that. That's like saying "crap" when you're in kindergarten in comparison.

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
really, if it's cause I said everyone's gay............. well they ACT like it! Always following Sephy, Sephy and Sephy this and Sephy that and OMG Sephy is so awesome.

Well yeah, how else are you supposed to conduct a manhunt? Talk about personal problems and painful pasts?

Anyways, now that I made it to the end of XII, it's time I gave some opinions on it.

Spoiler:
The gameplay:
"The reins of history, back in the hands of man."
First, let me say that moving the battles to the map rather than using the typical JRPG battle woosh is a welcome addition in my book. Thanks to this, everything just feels to flow much more naturally. This style of gameplay also puts more emphasis on exploration on the world, which I will say I appreciate the amount of detail put in to it. For example, you walk through a pass and you find two enemies buffing each other as you get closer.
Then there's the gambit system. You ever have troubles with unresponsive party member AI? *cough*Persona3*cough* Well, know you can make your own unresponsive AI! Well, not really. You still have control over the actions of all party members on the field.
And then there's license board, your tool for unlocking equipment and skills. In theory, this is great, you can customize any character any way you want. In practice? You'll end up with six characters with identical skills, due to the amount of LP you gain.
Which brings us to boss battles. To put it bluntly: some of them actually require you to change your way of thinking, some of them can be easily killed with the standard attack/heal pattern.

The story and characters:
Balther: "At least we thought to bring entertainment."
If you are looking for a JRPG featuring a character driven story and lots of development, this is not the game for you. That's because this isn't a game about individual characters. The game is the story of the world of Ivalice. So instead of JRPG clichés talking about their life issues, this game features various deconstructions of typical JRPG character tropes.
The kid hero? He is literally shoehorned into the plot.
The hero searching for the ultimate weapon? Said ultimate weapon is a weapon of mass destruction that the hero will not stop at nothing to obtain and destroy countless people in revenge.
The mad scientist? He's not mad, just overly theatrical. And speaking to an invisible Esper.
The evil twin? From his point of view, the Jedi are evil he's just as justified in his actions as the other twin.
The emperor who wants to rule the world? He actually has good intentions and carries them out, even if his methods are a bit extreme.
The only character I really have issue with is Penelo, who's job is to play the kid hero's childhood friend who gets kidnapped, then later joins the party and do nothing else related to the plot. We already have one deconstructed kid hero, why do we need two?
And the music. It's a Final Fantasy game, what did you expect?

Bottom line, I don't see what fans mean when fans say X was the last good Final Fantasy, but I also don't see XII as the greatest and most innovative installment in the franchise.
Quote:

No, Suteki Da Ne was in Japanese for the English version.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls

Gettin' Old!

Cat your insistance upon every character being gay might come across as offensive to those who don't know you as it looks like you aren't taking the medium seriously and on a fan site where people who come together to enjoy a medium that might be taken offensively. Even then its a baffling thing to do to be honest. Also as someone was looking for a balanced opinion on a game your answer doesn't cone across as serious or constructive. They probably think you are trolling

Though Anthony suteki da ne was always in Japanese even in the English version. Even when I heard it live they still sung "Suteki da ne" instead of "isn't it wonderful?" Despite them singing the rest in English.

Though yeah English 1000 words sounds better to me
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Anthony wrote:

You sure? I could've sworn my localized version had it in Japanese... or maybe it was changed back to Japanese for the International version, and that's what I got since International was the FFX version Germany got? But then, it would remain Japanese in the HD Remaster, right? (sumguy says it was Japanese and, yeah, that's what I recall... maybe it was just hard to hear over the scene? I know I muted it and looked away when Tidus' creepy Zombie-Brain grin came onto the screen)

Quote:
Ah, I see what you meant now. I was wondering why. Anyway, without that context (that you're using it to describe shonen-ai and/or yaoi fanservice), it would appear that you used "gay" in a derogatory manner, despite intentions.

Ach, you people need to stop being so sensitive about words like gay or lesbo. Or even fag - heck, Kuroshitsuji has the Weston College arc that just throws the word Fag around everywhere. And while it does make me giggle, I also know that the meaning here is not homosexual or cigarette (which most people would think of) but more "junior and senior schoolmates helping each other out on an almost brotherly relationship".

Quote:
Cat your insistance upon every character being gay might come across as offensive to those who don't know you

I TOLD you they know me on that forum by now and know that I am like that.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Yeah but cat even if they know you it doesn't instantly mean they'll approve of what you say.

Like I said you gave a nonconstructive answer and might have looked to be trolling someone so yeah I get why they got you for being offensive.

Also sumguy glad to know you liked ff12 told ya it wasn't half bad. The gameplay and world really shine through for me. Its a shame the overarching plot and the characters are a little tame for my liking but its definitely worth a play. Can see where they took good elements of mmorpgs to make it (probably from their experience with ff11).
Made by Chesu+Zombee

aka Ami <3

"Us people" can feel however we damn well want to. I'm not here to tell you how to feel about FFVII, despite disagreeing with how you feel about it. I'm not even here to tell you that you did wrong or anything. I was trying to say that I understand how it could have been misconstrued in the process. And then you throw that other word at me, like I'm trying to infringe upon your vocabulary or intent (which still wouldn't have been okay were I doing so)? I've not heard of the work you reference, but frankly I don't give a damn if it's used innocuously in something: don't use that word again. Or condescend to me with "you people".

Not cool, Cat. You can do better than this.

Now, if you'll excuse me? I'm off to re-acquire my composure. Be back in a one to a few hours, maybe tomorrow.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Huh it is Japanese..... could had sworn it was English. :eh?:

You know, a Mario game!

The only games in the series I've played are I, IV, VI, and VII. I'm not a big fan of any of them, and didn't get too far in any of them, either. In VI, for instance, I've only played up to the scene in the cave with all of the moogles fighting and helping Locke. In VII, I've only played up to the moment where Ares first joins your party. In IV, I didn't even get past the first dungeon. In I, I beat Garland, but didn't make it much further. These games don't interest me, they're too slow paced. I prefer my rpgs to have more active battle systems, like the Mario Rpgs and Legend Of Dragoon.
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Gettin' Old!

Ah legend of dragoon was so good shame its so hard to get these days.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You know, a Mario game!

Pierre wrote:

What do you mean hard to get? Anyone with a PS3 can download it off the Playstation Network!
My let's Play channel! Shameless plug!
Current Project: Sly Cooper & The Thievius Racoonus
My Twitter Account

Gettin' Old!

dimentiorules wrote:
Pierre wrote:

What do you mean hard to get? Anyone with a PS3 can download it off the Playstation Network!

Only in America. Elsewhere its the very rare ps1 disk. Even then you need an actual ps1to play it on otherwise you get an unbeatable bug when you need to change one of the disks on ps2.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

Pierre wrote:

I still got the game..... only problem is.... I forgot where Disc 4 is but it's probably gone.... But I can still play the game on the PSX Emulator.

But what really gets on my nerve is they never made Legend Of Dragoon 2. But eh whatever...... :sadshoe:

Idk why some people hate Final Fantasy VIII I mean the soundtrack was simply amazing.

Gettin' Old!

Think there was just some heavy rivalry between ff7 fans and ff8 fans. Plus at the time ff7 was a pretty tough act to follow.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

genodragon1 wrote:
"Us people" can feel however we damn well want to. I'm not here to tell you how to feel about FFVII, despite disagreeing with how you feel about it. I'm not even here to tell you that you did wrong or anything. I was trying to say that I understand how it could have been misconstrued in the process. And then you throw that other word at me, like I'm trying to infringe upon your vocabulary or intent (which still wouldn't have been okay were I doing so)? I've not heard of the work you reference, but frankly I don't give a damn if it's used innocuously in something: don't use that word again. Or condescend to me with "you people".

I wasn't referring to homosexuals or ANY sexuality when I said "you". I was referring to EVERYONE. ie Every person on the planet. I wasn't singling you out or "your people". Fuck it, unless someone flat out says "You" and then my name after it, I will always think someone was using You as a general word to include everyone, without actually talking directly TO someone.

You know, Geno, you seem to have become a little sensitive about this whole thing since you came out. You know, awesome that you came out, especially to your family. I applaude that. But just because you did come out doesn't mean you give yourself permission to act like a bitch when someone uses a word in such a way that it isn't meant to be an insult.

Then again, this is what I always say to any person who attacks my posts when I am not actually trying to be mean: "I didn't say it like that, nor mean it like you. You were the one who decided to read that into it." So you got no-one else to blame but yourself for thinking I was somehow condescending.
And I goddamnwell will use words like gay, lesbo or whatever the hell I want if I am talking about it.

Quote:
In VI, for instance, I've only played up to the scene in the cave with all of the moogles fighting and helping Locke.

Why did you stop there? You didn't even really finish the introduction... Too slow? Geez, okay... you'll hate practically every Japanese RPG.

Quote:
Idk why some people hate Final Fantasy VIII I mean the soundtrack was simply amazing.

I think people hate VIII for reasons that have nothing to do with the music - I know I do. Maybe they like the music. I know I hate VII, but it has nice music at times. And Eyes on Me, in general, is very nice but... nothing against Faye Wong, great that she sung in a language she doesn't perfectly speak, but it gets really annoying to hear that terrible grammar. (Unfortunately, I can only find the Japanese version in a Summer Festival style)

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Quote:
I wasn't referring to homosexuals or ANY sexuality when I said "you". I was referring to EVERYONE. ie Every person on the planet. I wasn't singling you out or "your people". Fuck it, unless someone flat out says "You" and then my name after it, I will always think someone was using You as a general word to include everyone, without actually talking directly TO someone.

You know, Geno, you seem to have become a little sensitive about this whole thing since you came out. You know, awesome that you came out, especially to your family. I applaude that. But just because you did come out doesn't mean you give yourself permission to act like a bitch when someone uses a word in such a way that it isn't meant to be an insult.

Then again, this is what I always say to any person who attacks my posts when I am not actually trying to be mean: "I didn't say it like that, nor mean it like you. You were the one who decided to read that into it." So you got no-one else to blame but yourself for thinking I was somehow condescending.
And I goddamnwell will use words like gay, lesbo or whatever the hell I want if I am talking about it.

:Hoboright:
Cat...

You never had the moral high ground in this argument, you should probably stop with this and drop it, you're just making things worse. What gives you the right to go and call someone a bitch because they were offended by something you said? What you said WAS offensive, accept some responsibility for once and admit fault! There is no way "You people" ever means "everyone" it's specifically a phrase that singles out a group of people if you'd said "Everyone takes this too seriously" it'd be more appropriate, it'd still be WRONG, but it wouldn't be as offensive. Also note: While you at first said you were referring to everyone you instantly go on to associating it with the fact Geno came out recently as if it's meant to be typical of people who are out.

Your "It's not my fault if you get offended argument" doesn't hold water anywhere and I feel we've tread this ground before but you don't seem to learn. It's up to you to abide by society's laws, you can't run around spouting offensive nonsense and just say "Well it's your fault for seeing it that way" as a way out when someone calls you out on it. That's not how it works and until you actually learn how to behave with proper respect for others and accept responsibility I doubt you'll ever hold down any job that involves working with people.

Also heads up (though Geno probably knows more about this than I do): "Gay" I think is ok terminology "Lesbo" not so much.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Quote:
What you said WAS offensive

I DIDN'T say anything offensive. I used the word gay and lesbo. Those are NOT offensive terms. If I were to call someone a cocksucking douchebag or even a carpetlicking dyke, THAT would be an insult. The first two are very common, everyday terms for homosexuals.

Quote:
There is no way "You people" ever means "everyone" it's specifically a phrase that singles out a group of people if you'd said

FINE, next time I'll use the lovely "y'all" term. :ron:

Quote:
That's not how it works and until you actually learn how to behave with proper respect for others and accept responsibility I doubt you'll ever hold down any job that involves working with people.

Gawd, you sound like the guy who doesn't believe me when I say I act VERY differently from Job to Personal areas. Just because I say something online or in the privacy of my home doesn't mean I would absolutely act like that at a job. Most of you wouldn't even recognize me because of my different behavior at a job.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

If not then it only means you are incredibly two-faced at your job. Also in any long-term position where people would get to know you odds are it would creep through eventually.

Though what are you on about "Lesbo" is definitely derogatory. It was "You people" which was your main offender in any case, but whatever Geno doesn't need me to fight her battles, if she has an issue I'm sure you'll know.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

aka Ami <3

Pierre wrote:
Also heads up (though Geno probably knows more about this than I do): "Gay" I think is ok terminology "Lesbo" not so much.

Lesbo depends on context? Idk. The weirdest part about coming out is that then you go "alright, that's cool!... where's the community?" Because it's not as if I can just up and move to NYC or LA. And even then, I'd be dealing with the mainstream community (mostly the L and G of LGBTQ), and I've no idea where to find the trans or genderqueer groups. So, even with my personal prerogative, there's thousands I don't speak for, nor would I know where to begin to speak for them beyond a "that's offensive" capacity.

Pierre wrote:
If not then it only means you are incredibly two-faced at your job. Also in any long-term position where people would get to know you odds are it would creep through eventually.

Though what are you on about "Lesbo" is definitely derogatory. It was "You people" which was your main offender in any case, but whatever Geno doesn't need me to fight her battles, if she has an issue I'm sure you'll know.

That's one thing, really. Y'see, I've actually got a really bad self-esteem that prompts me to just internalize people's negative comments tough skin when it comes to people going after me. But when someone includes others I care about (in this case, a not insignificant number of my friends) in your insults, that's my berserk button. I was also really hurt that I caught this flak when trying to empathize with Cat.

Also, while I agree with what was said, I think "two-faced" is going a bit far. We all fake at least a little bit of niceness at work (unless it specifically calls for the opposite, in which case we fake being mean), and insulting Cat isn't going to make her any amount of enthusiastic to hear what we have to say. I may not like how she's behaving, but that doesn't give us a pass to do as we please. We may fear tone-policing from one group or another, but truly we owe it to ourselves to not perpetuate the negativity we rail against.

Anyway, you've said largely what I wanted to say. But I'd rather just take your advice and drop it before this escalates any further. I like most of the people I've met in my return to C-R, both you and Cat included in that. I'd rather not spend my time fighting. Or taking this thread further off-topic.

Then to get back on topic...
I'm playing my Japanese version of LR - again. I deleted my original save file and did everything anew a few months ago. Start NG+ and will try to get the things I didn't last time - enough Soul Seeds to get the Elixir for the Trophy, might also have a go at Aeronite. And Gil for the Hard Mode garbs next time.

I will also start a new playthrough of XIII cause my old one I already did everything, so I have Shaolong Guis on Pulse which I don't want to fight for Ingots for the Treasure Hunter Trophy. So I'll do that then, too. Horray for that one Trophy that annoys you...

C-A

Goddammit, Snow...

C-A

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:

You have to admit that Steelguard is awesome.
Seriously, though, it was Lighting who got crushed by that Adamantoise's leg...

I've felt worse.

Damn double post...

sumguy28 wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

You have to admit that Steelguard is awesome.
Seriously, though, it was Lighting who got crushed by that Adamantoise's leg...

Snow was still a moron for fighting it... I mean, okay, Adamantoises CAN be fought with Stage 8 Crystarium but only if you know what you're doing.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

Man I love comedy.

Its hilarious watching lightning get stepped on. I want it in hilarious cartoon looping gif form now.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Page 10 of 18 [ 700 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 18  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station