Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 32 of 32[ 1245 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Re: The Legend of Zelda seriesTopic%20Title

Yabba Dabba Doo

sumguy28 wrote:
Thunder84 wrote:
Just finished the Champions' Ballad DLC. It's...pretty good? The shrines were excellent, and the dungeon/boss are both the best in the game, but the in between padding SUCKS. Also, it's not really "story" and more "extra backstory", so don't go in expecting a whole lot to be added to the main story.

It's a solid pack, but Nintendo set the expectations a bit too high IMO.

Is it at least playable backstory or is it just more flashbacks?

Just flashbacks and extra dialogue. They’re good cutscenes without a doubt, but no gameplay.

Is the 'extra-vagant riding' stuff worth it? You know, the prize you get for besting the Horse Obstacle Jumping thing. I'm guessing no, especially since I just plain don't USE horses.

Who here has Hyrule Warriors and/or Age Of Calamity?

Gettin' Old!

Smithee wrote:
Who here has Hyrule Warriors and/or Age Of Calamity?

*waves hand* Hyrule Warriors was amazing!
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

I feel like Zelda games have a way of causing people to utilize their mind and body in a very balanced and focused way. Mixing together different genres like its some evolved form of the RPG genre, and getting you having fun and focused in a battle in ways that can sometimes feel like a literal mental and physical workout, even in basic GBC games like Link's Awakening. Often times I feel it's hard to strike a balance in that kind of way but games like Ocarina of Time do it pretty much the whole way though!
The only Zelda game I think is kind of overacted is Wind Waker. It's one of my favorites, but... there are occasional frustrations like with the jumping form rope to rope, or especially how it caused me to give up on the 3rd stage of the last boss all because I would have survived better if I had happened to search out in sea for more hearts or whatever. Not a perfect game design, but close. Still love Wind Waker, but if you love a game, that makes the flaws all the more frustrating.
Page 32 of 32 [ 1245 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station