Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 6 of 32[ 1245 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 32  Next

Re: The Legend of Zelda seriesTopic%20Title

Super High-School Level Galaxy Defender

Lucy wrote:
VCM wrote:
The last dungeon is not the Stone Tower, but I'll not spoil it if you plan on retrying to play.

As for the "rushed game", you can always play the Inverted Song of Time. It's a lifesaver.

I did. Without that song the game would have been impossible, however I was still felt like I had to rush. After all, I didn't know if a time consuming puzzle could suddenly pop up from around the corner.

Oh, I get it. Well, I've played this game so much it's almost automatic to me, so I can't remember whether I found the puzzles time-consuming or not the first time.

Let it go and move it move it

VCM wrote:
Lucy wrote:
VCM wrote:
The last dungeon is not the Stone Tower, but I'll not spoil it if you plan on retrying to play.

As for the "rushed game", you can always play the Inverted Song of Time. It's a lifesaver.

I did. Without that song the game would have been impossible, however I was still felt like I had to rush. After all, I didn't know if a time consuming puzzle could suddenly pop up from around the corner.

Oh, I get it. Well, I've played this game so much it's almost automatic to me, so I can't remember whether I found the puzzles time-consuming or not the first time.

Same with me and Ocarina of Time (^^)

I can imagine It will be easier the second time playing it, so I am kind of looking forward to re-playing the parts I got through.
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

It's been awhile since I played Skyward Sword...But I feel lazy and annoyed especially since my brother who hates videogame cutscenes decided to mess with my file...and now I'm stuck in a dungeon I have no knowledge of. :morgan:

As much as I think the story of Legend of Zelda is amazing, I don't play the games often. My brother is a bigger fan than I am.

But, in the past I wished for a Zelda game that took place in a more modern setting. Perhaps in a 1990's or 1980's setting, and Link and Zelda wear modern clothes with a special Hylian touch. And townsfolk would wear triforce necklaces.

And also in the past I had a daydream of an alternate reality where Link and Zelda are sibblings and they travel the world of Hyrule and fight evil together. (Sort of like Avatar: The Last Airbender.)

My Zelda OTPs are Link/Ilia and Link/Saria, and on occasion I have a soft spot for Link/Zelda. And......I actually like Navi. :snackood:

Navi is okay. I don't mind the Hey! Listen! that much, but just the way people say Fi is more annoying than Navi is something I don't understand. I don't like Navi much, some of the stuff she told me was stupid - "That cloud over Death Mountain looks funny..." - but then, I guess, they basically used her for Tael as well.

You support LinkxSaria?
My husband would like you, it's his Ocarina pairing.
I don't understand the LinkxIlia pairing - it was obviously just a bland, forced in romantic aspect of the game and wasn't very believeable to me. And LinkxZelda... well, I never really cared for it, but I already displayed my dislike for SS ZeLink.
Or maybe that was on a different forum.

Actually, the dungeon you are in right now - what does it look like?
Is it watery and light - or purple and dark? A ship? Or a temple?

C-A

I liked Navi. She did say some of the most obvious things, but I found it more funny than annoying.

I've never paired any characters together in The Legend of Zelda. It just doesn't feel right...
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

The last time I checked, my brother was stuck in a nasty looking dungeon with water, and I think their was spiders. (Ok, now I regret not playing again, another reason I refused to play was because I'm not much of a hardcore gamer...I was useless when my brother got stuck playing Twilight Princess.)

Kind of blows that Link wasn't very fleshed out in OoT and he just left his "best friend" Saria hanging, but I found some lovely Link/Saria fanfics in the past. I also wished Navi had a human form because some strange part of me supported Link/Navi a bit.

Link and Ilia, I guess I loved their interactions and how Ilia was probably the only girl without a shadow of a doubt that Link was indeed nfactuated with. Don't get me wrong, I originally liked Link/Midna but now not so much, I don't mind the pairing though, Link and Midna's relationship whether romantic or not was really sweet. When I was younger I wanted to be someone's Midna. But right now I just feel useless. (Like Maya.)

But hey, Link relationship with Tetra was cute........until she got kidnapped. >_> Sorry, didn't like that generic storyline, and I thought Tetra was stronger than that. But I guess in a game of rock, paper, scissors, shadow beats all ._.

If it has tons of water and spiders, that's either the Skyview Temple (blueish theme) or the Ancient Cistern (very light, very red-gold-white, very pretty dungeon, I love it) because those are the only two dungeons the spiders appear in. Well, they do appear in the final dungeon, but there isn't much water there.

Well... there are people who support Link and Navi while she is in her tiny fairy form... actually makes for some rather hilarious dirty pictures, I must say. Eh, I never saw much LinkxMidna in TP. More like they are really, really good companions and can work well with each other.

Link just doesn't strike me as a very sexual person - although for SS I do ship him with Ghirahim. :redd:

Well, it's quite obvious Ilia likes Link. Link probably likes her, but like I said, he doesn't seem to care too much. And it also feels extremely forced. Like, I know this girl who has little to no personality - okay, she's somewhat a tsundere and loves horses - but she gets kidnapped and I see her after a few hours again. She has no memory. Yeah, see me weep tears of sadness for that... and then I go to elaborate lengths to get her memory back and I obtain a Horse Call.
Yeah that's REALLY helpful, Ilia. I'll definitely use this instead of the much quicker way of teleporting my black atoms.

Well when Tetra turned Princess, she kinda.... yeah, Tetra left the place and Miss Zelda took over. And Zelda she remained until she stole my bow and smacked Ganny with it a few times in the final battle. Although what's with the make up as Zelda? Can't say she was much better in PH, but then I admit, I kind of gave up on playing that very fast - there's the intro, Tetra.... disappears or gets kidnapped. And.... I dunno. Just couldn't grip me.

C-A

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I really don't care for pairings myself, but if I had to choose one, it'd definitely be Link x Marin.

It's just a little gameboy game, yet it's the only game I feel where Link himself ever showed any interest for a girl at all, straight down to the answer choices and everything. Plus, that little moment where you walk her around, showed for a little fun relationship between the two, made even better in the DX version with the pictures. Yeah, it was very simplistic, but made it all the more real for me when you find out she's nothing more than a dream. Heck, if it's anything, it's possible it could be a physical manifestation of Link's psyche, and you could thus assume Link likes Zelda, though he'd like her better as a redhead.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Skyward Sword is the only game where I think Link and Zelda are intended to be a couple, and that's only because the game makes it plainly obvious. It's really not even hinted at in other games. I always felt like Link ended up with Malon during Ocarina of Time (Saria doesn't age so that throws that theory out) and Ilia during Twilight Princess (A shame he didn't end up with Midna, she was kind of a babe in her human form, lol).

dullahan1 wrote:
I really don't care for pairings myself, but if I had to choose one, it'd definitely be Link x Marin.

It's just a little gameboy game, yet it's the only game I feel where Link himself ever showed any interest for a girl at all, straight down to the answer choices and everything. Plus, that little moment where you walk her around, showed for a little fun relationship between the two, made even better in the DX version with the pictures. Yeah, it was very simplistic, but made it all the more real for me when you find out she's nothing more than a dream. Heck, if it's anything, it's possible it could be a physical manifestation of Link's psyche, and you could thus assume Link likes Zelda, though he'd like her better as a redhead.

Ooh, I forgot about Link and Marin. I think they are the only couple I could like in The Legend of Zelda. They were so cute together, yet the ending was so sad...

Link's Awakening was the only Zelda game that left me with my mouth hung open at the end.
Within Temptation

Ace Sidekick!

I agree with Lucy.

Sorry for the random shipping conversation I brought up. ^^; In a way I'm kind of a hopeless shipper.

But in other news, thanks to this topic I have the urge to find scans of any of the LoZ manga...sadly there are barely any official translations due to lack of demand for the manga. And sometimes fan-translated manga makes my brain hurt. x_x

And a few days ago when my brother and I were watching Sonic: SatAM. I wished Link and Zelda could get a cartoon or anime that doesn't suck. v_v

Emiko Gale wrote:
And a few days ago when my brother and I were watching Sonic: SatAM. I wished Link and Zelda could get a cartoon or anime that doesn't suck. v_v

Oh! Oh! Isn't that the Sonic show with the subtle nature message and 'Princess' Rosa and Sonic being a couple and Eggman having that constantly orgasmic voice? I never watched that show, but it looked so awesome when I watched the review on it! :gant:

Back to the Zelda topic... I don't really buy the romance or couple-ness, even in SS between Zelda and Link. Yeah, he has a crush on her, she definitely has one on him... but I believe that Hylia made sure to manipulate/make sure that Link liked Zelda, so he would do shit for her.

And I really don't care how often I read "Romance is totally important in SS!" or "SS is definitely the most romantic Zelda game ever!" I stand by my point that any kind of 'romance' plot disappears once you leave Skyloft. Really, do I see anything remotely romantic once I descend onto the Surface?

Spoiler: Yes, actually I do

Okay, okay, Zelda-Link romance.
I don't. Not even during the important Sealing Scene because I think that that is mostly Hylia talking to me.

C-A

Last edited by CatMuto on Tue Feb 19, 2013 10:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ace Sidekick!

It's Princess Sally...and I am watching the series on Netflix and so far there isn't anything noteworthy except Sonic and co. running in and out of Robotnik's lab for whatever reason and maybe getting into serious trouble along the way. The series is indeed dark and I can see why a lot of people consider Sally Acorn a Mary Sue now. *ahem*

I wouldn't consider romance the most important thing in SS but it certainly is a love letter to those fans who have been dying to see more Link/Zelda. They must have been slightly upset since Link and Zelda didn't show any signs of romance at all in TP. (And no, for me the hand holding doesn't count.)

*stares at picture* ...HOT! :maya-shock:

Speaking of which, I can't believe it's been two years since SS came out. It feels like only yesterday. I can remember my boyfriend at the time getting it at the launch date and being so happy, and gushing over the new Zelda. ^^;

Hasn't SS been out for only a year?
Didn't it come out in November 2011?

SS may be a nice little thing for those who do support ZeLink but.... well, what about people who don't support ZeLink?
I know I'm not the only one - and I am not counting my husband as well.

I guess this is just a problem with videogames, when developers start to listen to fans and giving into their shipping demands - example, I am currently playing Knight of Ratatosk. Well, they have the cast of Tales of Symphonia appearing and we suddenly have a scene where Refill (Raine) gives a letter to Regal and it's asked what it is. She says, "Well I guess you would call it a love letter"
Those two never had any proper chemistry in Symphonia and I know that those two are generally only paired together because everybody else in the 8 character party has been paired up already. So having that scene in there is like a huge smack in the face for me cause I never saw any chemistry before and it feels awkward.

Sorry for the off-topic...

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

Quote:
Hasn't SS been out for only a year?
Didn't it come out in November 2011?

D'oh!x2 :meekins:

Quote:
SS may be a nice little thing for those who do support ZeLink but.... well, what about people who don't support ZeLink?
I know I'm not the only one - and I am not counting my husband as well.

I guess this is just a problem with videogames, when developers start to listen to fans and giving into their shipping demands - example, I am currently playing Knight of Ratatosk. Well, they have the cast of Tales of Symphonia appearing and we suddenly have a scene where Refill (Raine) gives a letter to Regal and it's asked what it is. She says, "Well I guess you would call it a love letter"
Those two never had any proper chemistry in Symphonia and I know that those two are generally only paired together because everybody else in the 8 character party has been paired up already. So having that scene in there is like a huge smack in the face for me cause I never saw any chemistry before and it feels awkward.

Yeah, things do tend to go downhill when game creators choose to make their fans happy over artistic vision. It makes me think twice about wanting Edgeworth, Maya, and Pearl to return in GS5 because I'm afraid it might not be as awesome as my headcanon makes it out. :sadshoe: It also makes me think twice about the possibility of seeing Phoenix/Maya, Phoenix/Edgeworth, Phoenix/Franziska or any of my favorite ships in GS5 because I already have my headcanon and I'm afraid that if Phoenix gets into a relationship and the relationship turns into a bloody trainwreck that ruins the plot...it could cause Phoenix to take yet another nosedive in terms of character development.

I sort of like ZeLink, personally I didn't think the ZeLink in SS ruined the game...At least it didn't turn out to be like Sword Art Online or Legend of Korra.

Quote:
Sorry for the off-topic...

It's cool, I go off topic all the time. :maya: And you were trying to give power to your argument like I did. Besides, at least the off topic conversation didn't go into anything touchy like religion or politics...Like how some Youtube videos have the most random conversations that have nothing to do with videos. :maggy:

I also don't think that any kind of romance between Link and Zelda in Skyward would actually ruin the game - if done properly, it would've been quite the opposite. It's just the fact that, supposedly, it is such a huge thing throughout the game and yet, playing the game, I saw nothing after the first 40 minutes of the game.
Zelda and Link are childhood friends I hate childhood friends turned into lovers, but that's neither here nor there and have crushes on each other, Zelda gets kidnapped.... and then it's like nothing was ever hinted between them anymore.

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

I'm bored so I'm going to share some Zelda music videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOESicF7ZnI This one is a manga music video, and it highlight's Link's relationship with Din. I really adored this video when I was younger.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbTXrD1GcH4 This one highlight's Link's relationship with Midna. Another video I loved when I was younger, this also made me a Link/Midna shipper back in the day. (contains spoilers.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4drrFDOf_s This one is just about Link in general. (spoilers.)

...eh, that's all. I can barely find any Zelda music videos that I find good.

Oh? Then I will share videos that are perfect to be Ghirahim's leitmotif.
And something for people who are dirty Yaoi Fangirls like I am. :redd:

Lord GagaGhirahim Fashion - the one Lady Gaga song I actually like in its original form. Generally, I prefer the parodies of her songs.

Ghirahim is Gangsta Sexy - this one fits because the lyrics fit.

Spoiler: Link to 18+ ONLY!!
Ghirahim and Link having sex - voice clips taken from the game and rearranged in a matter that it really sounds like Ghirahim and Link are doing the nasty. Hey, Ghirahim wanting Link is practically canon in Skyward!

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

Oh my lungs, so much fangirl panting. :yanni-faint:

Ace Sidekick!

(Oh dear, double post. ^^; ) I think I had too much ice cream and pocky sticks last night which caused me to have a random daydream of Edgeworth as Link. And today I thought of Phoenix as Zelda, (none of the other AA females were like Zelda to me, except Iris.) Dahlia as ganondorf, Maya as Saria, and Kay as Midna. (Still haven't played AAI though, so I'm not sure if Kay would be good as Midna.)

Yeah...Ice cream late at night will cause you to get...ideas.

Mhh, no, Kay wouldn't really fit as Midna.
I guess... maybe... well, I suppose Phoenix would work as Midna cause she's kind of snarky and all... Then again, Phoenix is only snarky in his head.

I need more GhiraLink dirty fanfiction~
I've read Thread of Fate, In Too Deep and the ongoing sequel My Soul to Take and Within Chains and I've memorized everything! This is getting boring...! I could write Yaoi myself, although I've never done it before. General smut, but not Yaoi...

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

CatMuto wrote:
Mhh, no, Kay wouldn't really fit as Midna.
I guess... maybe... well, I suppose Phoenix would work as Midna cause she's kind of snarky and all... Then again, Phoenix is only snarky in his head.

I need more GhiraLink dirty fanfiction~
I've read Thread of Fate, In Too Deep and the ongoing sequel My Soul to Take and Within Chains and I've memorized everything! This is getting boring...! I could write Yaoi myself, although I've never done it before. General smut, but not Yaoi...

C-A

There's a first time for everything. ^^; Took me two weeks but I finally got my Phoenix/Edgeworth fanfic published...never thought I'd write boy/boy romance though...then again I never thought I would be a fan of guy/guy romance. This all started when I found a Disney crossover love story with Hercules and Aladdin. (Now I ship those two. x_x)

I was originally more of a shoujo-ai/yuri fan...and I still am but now it kind of bores me.

Just wanted to say that I have finally got A Link to the Past. So far it has been...difficult, but I'm really looking forward to playing it as I have heard great things about this game.

The music is amazing, especially in the castle. Farewell King Hyrule is one of my favourite pieces in Wind Waker, so hearing it in this game is just amazing.
Within Temptation

CatMuto wrote:
I also don't think that any kind of romance between Link and Zelda in Skyward would actually ruin the game - if done properly, it would've been quite the opposite. It's just the fact that, supposedly, it is such a huge thing throughout the game and yet, playing the game, I saw nothing after the first 40 minutes of the game.
Zelda and Link are childhood friends I hate childhood friends turned into lovers, but that's neither here nor there and have crushes on each other, Zelda gets kidnapped.... and then it's like nothing was ever hinted between them anymore.

C-A

Nothing is really said, but you can tell by their reactions towards each other that they share a great deal of feelings for each other. I think there's a definite romance between them. Plus, during the interactions between Link and Peatrice (the Item Check girl). When she reveals her feelings for Link and you choose the option to replicate those feelings, Fi states something like "I think it would be best to not mention her around Zelda" which obviously shows that there's something between them (if they were simply "childhood friends", why would Zelda care if Link has a girlfriend?).

TheIdioteque wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Nothing is really said, but you can tell by their reactions towards each other that they share a great deal of feelings for each other. I think there's a definite romance between them. Plus, during the interactions between Link and Peatrice (the Item Check girl). When she reveals her feelings for Link and you choose the option to replicate those feelings, Fi states something like "I think it would be best to not mention her around Zelda" which obviously shows that there's something between them (if they were simply "childhood friends", why would Zelda care if Link has a girlfriend?).

Tsk, tsk, tsk :no-no:
One of my previous posts I mentioned that it is very obvious that they have a crush on each other. Personally, I believe Link's feelings are somewhat manipulated by Hylia (at least that's the way I understand her speech during the Sealing Scene) although I am absolutely willing to admit that Zelda's towards Link are real.
But, just because she likes him doesn't automatically mean that he likes her as well.

What I mean is, of course Zelda would care if Link has a girlfriend. But maybe Link doesn't care if she cares that much.

C-A

Well, I guess that's kind of the catch when it comes to having a silent protagonist. We know how Zelda feels, but it's tough to tell exactly how Link feels due to the fact that he doesn't speak.

He's a silent protagonist. He's going to feel what you want him to feel. If you feel that he wants to be all over Zelda, then he'll be all over Zelda.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

TheIdioteque wrote:
Well, I guess that's kind of the catch when it comes to having a silent protagonist. We know how Zelda feels, but it's tough to tell exactly how Link feels due to the fact that he doesn't speak.

I knew this point was gonna be brought up.
Well, Link does have facial expressions in Skyward and we can generally guess how he feels about certain people or situations. Although looking at his face when confronted with Groose, he looks extremely.... neutral. Like he doesn't even want to fight back, that pussy.

Which just makes me think of the Sealing Scene again.
To me, when Link looks up at Zelda standing in that patch of light, his face to me just says, "By the Goddess, I can totally see through her dress!"
But that might just be me. :redd:

C-A

Majora's Mask just got creepier.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

dullahan1 wrote:

Bah. Just turn Link into Chuck Norris and he'll chin-punch those all away.

C-A

Ace Sidekick!

Effing eargasm A.K.A Nayru's Song

I would love to hear this in a LoZ anime.

Gettin' Old!

dullahan1 wrote:

I knew about that didn't realise it was internet-wide-worthy news.

For the record you should go to the person who made that video (Criken2) I think and watch some of his other stuff.
He is utterly hilarious.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

For the record you should go to the person who made that video (Criken2) I think and watch some of his other stuff.
He is utterly hilarious.

Isn't that also the guy who made Ben Drowned?

C-A

Fate Testarossa

ZREO got shut down. That's a shame. D:

Fate is made by クロス

Gettin' Old!

CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
dullahan1 wrote:

He is utterly hilarious.

Isn't that also the guy who made Ben Drowned?

C-A

Criken2?

Nah he's just a dude who makes hilarious videos of him playing with his pals.

Hilarity contained within.

Not that the BEN story wasn't quite entertaining. Indeed it seems to have become to Creepypasta's what Shakespeare is to Plays. The video-game based ones anyway.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

VITALLY IMPORTANT

I'm not sure how I feel about Paper Link, but a direct sequel to the best game in the series?

I'm very excited about it myself. Link to the Past and Majora's Mask are my favorite games in the series, so I was honestly happy with whatever Zelda news they were going to announce for the 3DS. I was skeptical at first about Paper Link, but to know that it's not dependent on touch controls and actually goes back to the button mashing makes me happy. I honestly didn't care for the DS Zelda games, so this feels very refreshing. Nice to have another 2-D Zelda. Honestly, for the longest time I felt Minish Cap was going to be last of its kind.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:

I feel the same

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
VITALLY IMPORTANT

I'm not sure how I feel about Paper Link, but a direct sequel to the best game in the series?

I thought it was kind of hilarious that Link goes 2D against walls at times...
But to be honest, this looks just a ton like Minish Cap to me - except maybe for slightly improved graphics, it basically looks the same.

Whatever happened to that dark WiiU graphics Zelda game?
Given up? A teaser? Is it being released already? I haven't heard anything about it for months.

C-A

Franzise Deauxnim wrote:
VITALLY IMPORTANT

I'm not sure about this new game. Mainly because I'm not really a big fan of A Link to the Past. It was alright, but I thought the temples were too similar to each other and lacked imagination. I suppose it was good for it's time, but seeing as the first time I played it was a month or two ago, it didn't give me that 'wow' factor that later games give me. I'm worried that the new game will be too much like A Link to the Past. I was hoping for something new and fresh.

Also, there's the fact that I love to explore new worlds. It's a big factor of the Zelda series, which makes me like the games so much. It feels like an adventure, but if they use the same map in this new game, it will take away that sense of not knowing what's around the corner. It's highly likely that they will use the same map, so I just hope that they'll add more onto it, or at least change it a little.

With Paper Mario - I'm not sure. I don't think I'll know if I truly like it or not until I actually play the game. For now, I'm just looking forward to how they'll use it in the new temples.

Overall, I am looking forward to this game. I look forward to any Zelda game, after all. I think I'm more excited for the WiiU Zelda, however.
Within Temptation

As someone who grew up on the older 2D Zelda games, I'm stoked about it. A Link to the Past is one of those games that has stood the test of time. Personally, I've been a bit disappointed with the recent Zelda titles (Spirit Tracks, Skyward Sword), so a more ALttP title is very welcoming to me.
Page 6 of 32 [ 1245 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 32  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station