Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 13 of 103[ 4090 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 103  Next

Re: Random conversations about GamesTopic%20Title

Anthony wrote:
I wonder how Rune Factory 4 is..... But I guess I gotta wait for the day I get a job and the money to buy the game. I mean I played Rune Factory 1 2 and 3. And loved every moment of it. I hope the 4th tops it.

From what I saw in terms of screenshots and let's play videos (although mostly the beginning) it does. But if I want to play it, I guess I'd only have the option to import it because APPARENTLY IT'S NOT BEING BROUGHT OUT IN EUROPE... AGAIN! I don't even remember seeing Rune Factory 3 in Europe, despite it having a supposed release date.

C-A

In Justice We Trust

I've definitely enjoyed Rune Factory 4, but with one exception that I believe I've brought up before: town events. Town events are set to trigger on random days, and if there happens to be a festival that day or you happen to have arranged to go on a date that day... well, too bad. Better luck next year! This would normally not be something that I'd be bothered by, but the fact that I cannot propose to my intended wife until the event(s) pertaining to her have been completed makes for a lot of unpleasantness. It doesn't help that you have no way of knowing when the event will trigger.
I'll always love you, Max.

The Chocolateholic of CR

A nintendo 3DS Emulator? Such a thing exist?!
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Anthony wrote:

What? Far as I know, there isn't one... :sadshoe:

C-A

High level play

CatMuto wrote:
Anthony wrote:

What? Far as I know, there isn't one... :sadshoe:

C-A

There are prototypes already, but they all have issues and don't let you play all the games.
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Not to mention some of them requires those damn surveys.....
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Anthony wrote:

Yeah. That's a reason why I don't download the English Patch of Super Danganronpa 2 - to download it, I need to do a survey. And no thanks, I am not falling for that stuff. If I'm not gonna waste close to 200€ to buy a Vita or the game, what makes them think I'd pay via a survey (or give them my personal information) for a Patch? I'd rather just play in Japanese then.

C-A

Your Honor! There is a contradiction!

CatMuto wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Yeah. That's a reason why I don't download the English Patch of Super Danganronpa 2 - to download it, I need to do a survey. And no thanks, I am not falling for that stuff. If I'm not gonna waste close to 200€ to buy a Vita or the game, what makes them think I'd pay via a survey (or give them my personal information) for a Patch? I'd rather just play in Japanese then.

C-A

There's always the uh...SA Forums Screenshot LP of the game..

shippersdreamer wrote:
There's always the uh...SA Forums Screenshot LP of the game..

Yeah but I read that that page has pay walls behind it. And even then, I don't care about screenshot LPs all that much. Most of them only take a screenshot if something interesting or funny is happening, not for any of the random toss up in the background. The only Screenshot LP I liked was a Princess Maker 2 one. And that was hilarious. Other than that, I'd rather just play the game myself.

C-A

Fate Testarossa

There's a mirror of the SDR2 LP... Somewhere. (Also, oren's translation >>>> official localization.)

Fate is made by クロス

Sleeping is my life.

Yeah, you know the post from a while ago that I posted about me getting the PS3 and the Sly Cooper games, right? I haven't got them yet.

So, I was considering getting a used PS3, but I thought "Wouldn't it be better if I got a new PS3 instead of a used PS3?" Cause, a new game console come with everything that you need to set up the console. And also, I'm getting the original PS3. Because, what can I benefit from owning a PS3 Slim? Probably nothing, I think. (Unless I'm wrong on this part.)

So, I'll post once I get the PS3 and the Sly Cooper games.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Oh ffs. I can't deposit any Pokemon to the bank without a pass? SON OF A BITCH. T_T My dreams and hopes are ruined. D:

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
Oh ffs. I can't deposit any Pokemon to the bank without a pass? SON OF A BITCH. T_T My dreams and hopes are ruined. D:

Well the first month or so of the system was free...but the pass is actually really cheap Anthony as far as subscription fees go. Here it's like £5 for a year.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Quote:
So, I was considering getting a used PS3, but I thought "Wouldn't it be better if I got a new PS3 instead of a used PS3?" Cause, a new game console come with everything that you need to set up the console. And also, I'm getting the original PS3. Because, what can I benefit from owning a PS3 Slim? Probably nothing, I think. (Unless I'm wrong on this part.)

It depends. I bought a used fat PS3 and thought it was one of the earlier ones that have PS2 Backwards Compatibility. Turns out it isn't - you can tell easily: if it has 4 Slots for controllers, it's backwards compatible. 2 Slots, it isn't.

I bought it used and I'm overall pretty happy with it. Aside from that scare a few weeks back of it suddenly turning off, which I think was just overheating, it's been doing a good job for... I forget when I bought this. A few years back. I got it from Gamestop and it included all the cables I needed to set it up, with a controller.

C-A

Gettin' Old!

The old models tend to be more vulnerable to critical breakdowns from what I've heard. I think newer hardware fixed it up. Other than that unless you plan on downloading a lot of games it might not matter overly. The old fat versions of the console have a lot less space but if you plan on running things from disk that shouldn't be a problem.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Sleeping is my life.

CatMuto wrote:

It depends. I bought a used fat PS3 and thought it was one of the earlier ones that have PS2 Backwards Compatibility. Turns out it isn't - you can tell easily: if it has 4 Slots for controllers, it's backwards compatible. 2 Slots, it isn't.

I bought it used and I'm overall pretty happy with it. Aside from that scare a few weeks back of it suddenly turning off, which I think was just overheating, it's been doing a good job for... I forget when I bought this. A few years back. I got it from Gamestop and it included all the cables I needed to set it up, with a controller.

C-A

Is that so? Sorry, I didn't know that a used game console can come with everything that you need. It's because my game consoles were all brought brand new.

Pierre wrote:
The old models tend to be more vulnerable to critical breakdowns from what I've heard. I think newer hardware fixed it up. Other than that unless you plan on downloading a lot of games it might not matter overly. The old fat versions of the console have a lot less space but if you plan on running things from disk that shouldn't be a problem.

Yeah, I was planning on running games from the disk, because well.... you know....
Anyway, a new PS3 for me, then.

I felt like sharing this.

C-A

High level play

CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Yeah, Luigi is gaining fame over his this death stare. He even made Fox News in America. But that's no wonder when you have Shells of Steel
Face your emptiness don't be afraid. The danger is often smaller than your fear.

Sjibbey wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

Yeah, Luigi is gaining fame over his this death stare. He even made Fox News in America. But that's no wonder when you have Shells of Steel

I can't believe you just....

The Chocolateholic of CR

Pierre wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Well the first month or so of the system was free...but the pass is actually really cheap Anthony as far as subscription fees go. Here it's like £5 for a year.

It's $4.99 over here.... But sadly I don't have that kind of money or my mom since most of the one has to go to the bills :/

And I have a funny feeling if I asked for 4.99 the answer will be no, from my mom or anybody I ask.

*forever alone*

The Chocolateholic of CR

The only alternative way I can keep my pokemon is well most of them is if somebody catches like eh 135 Magikarps or Bidoofs.... and trades each pokemon for the pokemon I have......... That's the only way I am afraid.

High level play

shippersdreamer wrote:
Sjibbey wrote:
CatMuto wrote:

C-A

I can't believe you just....

I believe I did, although I have no clue about what you implied me of doing.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Luigi made it into Fox News? The fuck?

Anthony wrote:

Year of Luigi 2.

The Chocolateholic of CR

shippersdreamer wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Year of Luigi 2.

Fuck Luigi.

High level play

Anthony wrote:
shippersdreamer wrote:
Anthony wrote:

Year of Luigi 2.

Fuck Luigi.

Luigi on Fox, Also do you have a good reason to spew hate about Luigi? As a younger brother myself I've grown to love this guy over the years. So if you decide to badger him, I'd like to know why.

That's not really Fox News, is it though? It's just a local affiliate trying to kill time on a slow news day :p

The Chocolateholic of CR

He doesn't have any game of rescuing Princess Daisy since Mario got Peach Luigi got Daisy and we NEVER see Daisy being kidnapped or anything. And the reason I hate Luigi is because he gets into more trouble than Mario does. And he is the most scary cat Nintendo Character in history.

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
He doesn't have any game of rescuing Princess Daisy since Mario got Peach Luigi got Daisy and we NEVER see Daisy being kidnapped or anything. And the reason I hate Luigi is because he gets into more trouble than Mario does. And he is the most scary cat Nintendo Character in history.

So? Luigi's differentiated himself because of his cowardice and it sets him aside from Mario (considering he used to just be a palette swap of him) and he will do the right thing in SPITE of his fear which shows he can be brave when the situation arises.

Plus Mario is essentially a blank slate, a positive (mostly)voiceless character for the player to control. Luigi actually has his own personality and traits and doubts and weaknesses which makes him easier to relate to with an audience.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

Yea but now Luigi is a dick in Mario Kart 8 with that evil look.

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
Yea but now Luigi is a dick in Mario Kart 8 with that evil look.

Hey it's not Luigi's fault, that's just what Mario Kart does to people. Anyone who's dropped 6 places on the last leg of the last lap will turn that way.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

Pfft. If I had Mario Kart 8 on my 3DS I would love to race with you guys. And only I get to use Yoshi. He has never failed me.

Gettin' Old!

Anthony wrote:
Pfft. If I had Mario Kart 8 on my 3DS I would love to race with you guys. And only I get to use Yoshi. He has never failed me.

It's on WiiU
Made by Chesu+Zombee

The Chocolateholic of CR

Pierre wrote:
Anthony wrote:

It's on WiiU

Ew...... WiiU.......

Well I organized My Box in Pokemon. Box 3 and 4 are Legendaries. Box 1 2 5 and 6 are regular. Boxes full are:1,2,3, and 5.

38 Legendaries: 2 Kyruems, 2 Reshiram, 2 Zekrom (Was hoping to have both White Kyurem and Black Kyurem and use them in a tag team battle It would be nice to see that), Zapdos Articuno Moltres, Enti, Raikou, Suicene, Victini(Movie), Palkia, Dialga, Cobalion, Terrakion, Virzion, 2 Darkrais, Giratina, Keldeo, Uxie, Shaymin, Two Mewtwo, Genesect, Zygarde, Ho-oh, Lugia, Thundurus, Thundurus Landorus Tornadus in their respective forme, 2 Rayquaza, Heatran, and Celebi. I didn't get Jirachi Groudon, Deoxys, and Kyorge oh and Mew of course And the Regi family And Cresselia and Phione, and Manaphy.... So Yeah It wouldn't be an accomplished if I didn't get those. I do have Arceus but I traded him to somebody who is keeping them for me til I can fully restart when these pokemons and the legendaries are traded to somebody who I can trust to keep them for the time being.

Gardevoir lover

Anthony wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Anthony wrote:

It's on WiiU

Ew...... WiiU.......

My DA account can be found here: http://klonoahedgehog.deviantart.com/

Gettin' Old!

Agreed that was a horrible thing to say.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

High level play

So you got a problem with Luigi and with the Wii U? Sounds like you have a thing against Nintendo or something.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Um I got nothing against Nintendo.

So, I'm watching PBG play "The Forest" which apparently is a super popular game on Steam right now, although it's in an early Alpha stage. I just can't see why anyone would enjoy playing this game, unless they are hardcore lovers of Survival games. Maybe it's PBG's settings, but I can barely see what the hell is going on in the game, everything is so dark. What's the story? Well, apparently something about plane crash and surviving on an island with a tribe that seems to have its junk hang around (that looks like it's made up of strings, btw) in the open.

And even then, this is a fresh, early stage Alpha. Buying it would require 15$. Okay, that game does not look worth 15$! I'd be willing to pay, maybe, 5$ or 10$ AT THE MOST for this game, that early in Alpha. But still, I see no point in paying for anything that's in an Alpha stage. For all I know, I could pay for it and next week, they give up on continuing the game cause, I dunno, it's too difficult to finish?

And I'm only saying this cause my husband thought I might enjoy the game. I doubt it. I'm not much of a fan of Survival games. I may have watched DayZ when PBG and his pals played it, but only cause it was funny (and short).

C-A

I've felt worse.

CatMuto wrote:
So, I'm watching PBG play "The Forest" which apparently is a super popular game on Steam right now, although it's in an early Alpha stage. I just can't see why anyone would enjoy playing this game, unless they are hardcore lovers of Survival games. Maybe it's PBG's settings, but I can barely see what the hell is going on in the game, everything is so dark. What's the story? Well, apparently something about plane crash and surviving on an island with a tribe that seems to have its junk hang around (that looks like it's made up of strings, btw) in the open.

And even then, this is a fresh, early stage Alpha. Buying it would require 15$. Okay, that game does not look worth 15$! I'd be willing to pay, maybe, 5$ or 10$ AT THE MOST for this game, that early in Alpha. But still, I see no point in paying for anything that's in an Alpha stage. For all I know, I could pay for it and next week, they give up on continuing the game cause, I dunno, it's too difficult to finish?

And I'm only saying this cause my husband thought I might enjoy the game. I doubt it. I'm not much of a fan of Survival games. I may have watched DayZ when PBG and his pals played it, but only cause it was funny (and short).

C-A

Is it a survival game or a survival horror game? Because if it's the latter, then you're doing the game a disservice by simply judging it based on someone else's playthrough. "What's the story" is supposed to be the main appeal, not something that's explicitly told. This might enlighten you.
"It's never too late to learn that growing old doesn't have to mean growing up. Stay curious, stay weird, stay kind, and don't let anyone ever tell you you aren't smart or brave or worthy enough." -Stanford Pines, Gravity Falls
Page 13 of 103 [ 4090 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 103  Next

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station