Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 2 of 2[ 49 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Re: What's Your Favorite Game of All Time?Topic%20Title

Call me Ishmael.

I typically answer Terranigma for having an interesting storyline with some truly unique and bold concepts (like sidequests where you help mankind progress technologically and culturally), amazing music, and all the cool stuff you can do with your spear. And also, it made me cry over a mountain goat. It's a shame I don't have it (or a SNES) anymore.
Wife: sparkleranger78, daughter: feedmechocolate247

Marche Tobaye wrote:
I typically answer Terranigma for having an interesting storyline with some truly unique and bold concepts (like sidequests where you help mankind progress technologically and culturally), amazing music, and all the cool stuff you can do with your spear. And also, it made me cry over a mountain goat. It's a shame I don't have it (or a SNES) anymore.

Especially missing half of them! :gant: I did an LP of the game and actually looked up a guide, because I always knew I managed to make Loire a bit better, but not all the way. And noticed a ton of stuff I never did when I played the game before. Though, I admit, using a ship to traverse the world and then suddenly entering, like, 20th century cities felt... surreal.

C-A

Ghost of one kittens past

This is quite hard to think of actually. My favorite game of all time is a tie between Phoenix weight t&t. Best game in the series (imo) and the last of us. Both have incredible stories and lovable characters. Just so hard to choose between both of them. Finished both of them obviously, and the last of us has been a standout winner of all my ps4 games. Trials and tribulations tribulations because the cases are just so good (particularly 1 and 5) but this is just all my opinion so yours could be totally different.

Enoshima Junko-chan!

I was never sure, until I played Spec Ops: The Line. No game has affected me in the same way it has. It's a masterpiece.

Happy Maria

Slight Necropost,but for me it's Bookworm Adventures 2.

It basically took everything that made the original great...and improved it tenfold. The graphics,music,presentation,gameplay...

Ace Procrastinator

It's a tie for me. Fallout New Vegas, Dishonored, and Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. I liked how they offered so many choices and I loved the gameplay of each. I liked the smooth stealth in Dishonored, the various weapons in New Vegas, and the dark side powers in KOTOR

SCP Containment Breach. I love the dark tone of the game and it's music. It's like I'm lost In a maze and a series of strange creatures are out to kill me at any moment. The SCP in that game I'm most scared of is SCP - 096 because if you look at his face even in a photo he will go bezerk and no matter how far away you are from him you will die because he will go to you and rip you apart. I also like all the story behind this game like they have a wiki with over 2000 SCPs.

Yabba Dabba Doo

I love Zelda, and honestly it just rotates between Twilight Princess, Skyward Sword, and Ocarina of Time as my favorite games of all time, maybe throw in Fallout 4 or Mario Galaxy if that's what I'm in the mood for at the time.

DetectiveTohru

Breath of Fire III has always been my favourite. It's a story about a boy from a dragon clan (that was erased by Goddess Myria eons ago) named Ryu and his adventures with his family of thieves (Rei and Teepo), and fate. It's an RPG gem.
Page 2 of 2 [ 49 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station