Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 1[ 7 posts ]

.hack//G.U. seriesTopic%20Title

The defender of Justice!

Anyone else i big fan of this series? i had my doubts when it first came out but I was highly addicted to this title and now the secend versian to it is nearing its release! so who else likes this game?
<3 Happily CR married to Comfortably Numb =D
Image Image Image
Re: .hack//G.U. seriesTopic%20Title

Kanpeki Choujin

It's much better than the first .hack// series, but I think the first series had better and more likeable characters in your party.

I hated how the first game teased me with awesome characters like Antares and Gabi while I have to run around with Gaspard and Silabus.

Still, the gameplay is much better than before, and I think it's a good overhaul of the series.

The defender of Justice!

True. But ull be able to have most of those characters by the series conclusion. And since the then of GU is growing up im sure many of the characters will become better remebered. Im just happy the battle system, controls, graphics and voice acting is way better than the old one! And the story makes since finally!
Image Image Image

Master of sharp things!

I like G.U.'s battle system, though at times it seemed a bit... annoying, for lack of a better word. I can't quite put my finger around it, though. The VA work is just as good as it was for the first series, but I'm not quite as crazy for the story as I was before. The corrupted avatars are cool and all, but the plot twists seem rather weak at times. That, and the whole "PKing has run rampant and driven away the old players" crap doesn't seem right for a series with so many characters, even one that's in a video game. But that's just me, I guess.

I'm not going to lie and say it isn't fun, though I hope they pick up the pace in the next installments (which they probably will).

The defender of Justice!

Guess we will all have to wait till part 2 comes out which will be in summer for US which seems far away. Its a shame the music in part 2 is almost the exact same as the original except for new areas and i dont know if Haseo is played by the same guy or girl just by seeing the video which was released at gamespot. But a plus to the 2nd game is the battle system and avator battles got a bit of an upgrade like u have more combos you can do. oh and cant forget the crismsin vs. card game, good or bad we'll see.
Image Image Image

Last edited by winged cloud on Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

/v/'s Godot?

Quote:
i dont know if Haseo is played by the same guy just by seeing the video which was released at gamespot.

Yuri is returning for .hack//G.U.//Vol. 2 as Haseo.

Like others have said, the battle system is much better, and much more entertaining (for me, at least). I like Haseo more than I liked Kite in the other games, but I do agree that the characters in the older games were more likeable. I'm still trying to finish the first game, since I have to work everyday and I don't have much time to play videogames anymore. :x
Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station