Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station

Page 1 of 1[ 23 posts ]

Re: PokemonTopic%20Title

Kanpeki Choujin

Diamond and Pearl sounds like it'll be awesome. Keepign up with it renewed my interest in the series, and I started a new game in Leaf Green and got a copy of Emerald in order to preapre for it.

Online play is something the series has needed for a long time.

Master of sharp things!

The new Pokémon seem fine, and the use of underground tunnels for two-player action beyond battling and using it for bases seems interesting. Team Galactic seems interesting, too, but I still question how most of these evil organizations have never heard of one-another (except for Aqua and Magma, of course).

Pokémon Battle Revolution looks to be great, too. I'm not too happy on how long it takes the Wi-Fi battles to go on at times, though.

OMG! My NAILS!!!

I thought I got out of Pokemon along time ago, but after hearing about a new series of Pokemon, I wanted to see them! But were are all the evil people coming from?(team rocket,aqua,magme,galatic?)
Living, In a material world, and I AM I MATERIAL GIRL!!!

Mexican Attorney

Diamond and Pearl seems to be a greates games but.... It's me or the game creators has lost their imagination?

Many Pokemon of the game are evolutions or Pre-Evolutions and we have Pachirisu (The New Pikachu) but the game has LUCARIO, the besto Pokemon of all.

It's me or the games looks like the GBA ones?

That kid nobody likes.

Man, I can't wait. I don't think I'm going to be as in love with the new Pokemon as much as I was with the first two generations, but I really want to see all the new features in D & P.

Also, remaking Gold and Silver, good idea, or great idea? Personally, that was the best gen. for me, but to each his own.

元・超会社員級の管理人

Pokémon is very much my guilty pleasure when it comes to games.

I'm also ashamed to admit I've been tempted to watch some of the newer movies. I actually have seen parts of 7 and 8, which are surprisingly not crappy.

I'm so ashamed of myself.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

its been awhile since i finished ANY pokémon game :P
i have sapphire, emerald, and fire red; i juststop halfway through :P
right now im mostly into the TCG

a remake of gold and silver would SO AWESOME!!!!
my silver file got erased cause the internal battery died T-T

EDIT: i MIGHT get diamond/pearl but might wait for awhile
and see if theres a THIRD version ;P
like for blue/red --->yellow
gold/silver ------> crystal
ruby/sapphire ---->emerald
Chibi characters are my greatness weakness >.< theyre too cute!!!!!
LOL that and girls :P
i am currently Acro

Mother 1, 2 and 3 Fan

=D
I imported Pearl when it came out.
I've nearly 100% completed the Pokedex (I'm about 10 pokemon short of having it fully completed)

There's ONE problem that came up because of me playing the game in Japanese.
I've gotten too used to the Japanese names.

Every time Nintendo releases some new english names.. I want to scream.. they all SUCK.. >.<;;;

Master of sharp things!

I think they should just make a game on the Wii that includes every region, thus making everybody happy. Or an MMO of some sort, as some have asked for since the beginning.

Formerly Dr.Cube

I think blue and red were the best. Leaf green is such an amazing pokemon game. Thanks to me having TTG as my brother we get to trade and help each other. My team is everyone evvee evolution and a marowak since eevee can be super effective against any type of pokemon except electric (well jolteon can absorb the attacks anyways but its nice to have someone who is super effective). Also ruby and sapphire almost sucked pretty much. They just weren't as fun as the others. I think I barely finished it.

That kid nobody likes.

Crimson wrote:

THERE IS A GOD AND HIS NAME IS PALKIA

未来の遂行者

I will be online whit this one pretty quickly (same whit Pokemon Battle Revolution on the Wii). We should get a PW/Pokemon communities going, exchanging friend code, trading and battling.
Anyway, G/S is my favorite generation (I got into the Pokemon games whit Crystal), so I would love to see it remade.

Did anyone train a team on R/S or RF/LG for this game?

Do you see the black one...or the white?

I dont really play it anymore unless im in for a long car trip, but id have to say my favorite generation at the time was gold and silver. yeah, im going with the majority so sue me. but the reason i loved gold and silver is because it felt like it improved many of the elements represented in the first generation, but yet, it still had the familar feel of red and blue. i dont get the same feeling with ruby and sapphire at all.
On April 3, 2016, Court Records Forums experienced a miracle upon that day.
CatMuto wrote:
Pierre wrote:
Man...that looks dull...this actually makes me worried for KH3 (since that team worked on the battle system)

I feel the same

Nothing Else Matters

I haven't played pokemon since Gold and Silver versions. I'm worried about playing the new DS version, for there's probably 800 more pokemon that I have no clue about. I'm gonna be so lost...

But, online battles interest me greatly, so I plan to get it sometime.
If anyone intends to join Gamefly, please do so via this link. I would appreciate it greatly. It would help me to get a free Wii. :)

http://friends.GameFly.com/r/d6f200a873ef102a919d

IT Trainee... by now...

Oh man, I'm following the series since green version. This generation sounds so great, all those features and improved graphics are so exciting. But like most of people, the internet gaming is exciting me more than anything, we were asking for this about ages, wi-fi is a big revolution to DS and Wii.

I have EV trained pokemon to pass Diamond, their build is correct but they´re still not lvl 100. Head Bang

Master of sharp things!

Tony_Tony_Gangsta wrote:
fox334 wrote:
Did anyone train a team on R/S or RF/LG for this game?

I have been raising certain pokemon that I like to lv.100 so I can trade them to D/P. I raised my steelix and scizor to lv. 100 and I'm pretty close to getting my raquaza to 100.

Eh, I don't usually trade my old teams over to new games just to have a pre-made team for that purpose. Rather, I go through the game with a region-specific team, and until I beat the games' story any from a different game usually stay in the box, sometimes traded specifically to fill the Pokédex until then. For me, it's no fun going through a new game just using your old team, that's boring. Same thing for any Legendaries.

I'm so glad that there are still so many people who like Pokémon Redd White
When I went to the 10 years Pokémon anniversary tour and said that I was 15, all the people were perplexed and even said stupid things like "OMG you are 15 and still like Pokémon ?!?!?!?!" Ack

I'm so looking forward to Pokémon Diamond XD but it sucks living here in Germany, because the games are going on sale about half a year later (or even more) than the US releases Butz

example: Pokémon Ranger
Japan : 23.03.2006
US : 30.10.2006
EU : 13.04.2007 (more than a year later than the Japan release date Zenitora )

Has anyone of you played PKMN Ranger? Is it good? I'm probably going to buy it...
BTW, is it just me, or is Pokémon Diamand much more popular than Pearl Pearl ?

O_o

not for me XD im getting Pearl Pearl XD . did anyone decide on their new starter? im getting the Grass Turtle thing (finally my favorite animal and pokemon type rolled into one ^__^)
SRW has always been and will always be about killing Jewish aliens with your German-named robots.

I'm hyped about Diamond and Pearl.
I have pre-ordered both (one for a friend and one for me) and I SHOULD be getting them soon after the American release. God bless the DS for being able to play imported games *worships*

I haven't really been interested in Poke'mon for quite a while now. I got Pokemon Sapphire last and I wasn't all too impressed with it, but for some reason, Diamond and Pearl appeal to me.

元・超会社員級の管理人

I've got my team planned out, and it does include old Pokemon, but I intend to beat the game normally before transferring any.

I don't even know if you can transfer until beating the game.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Master of sharp things!

Bolt Storm wrote:
I've got my team planned out, and it does include old Pokemon, but I intend to beat the game normally before transferring any.

I don't even know if you can transfer until beating the game.

You can once you earn the National Pokédex, which, going by previous games, you usually recieve after defeating the Elite 4 for the first time. There's just one thing you all should understand, though, and it's that you can't necessarity trade Pokémon between D/P to other versions. The Wikipedia entry explained it well, so I'll just copy it over:

Wikipedia wrote:
Diamond and Pearl boast compatibility with many other Pokémon games. They can connect with the Game Boy Advance Pokémon RPGs after earning the National Pokédex, when the Pokémon Game Boy Advance cartridge is inserted into slot 2 (the Game Boy Advance cartridge and accessory slot of the Nintendo DS) while Diamond or Pearl is in slot 1 (the DS card slot). After uploading six Pokémon, players go to an area called Pal Park and must capture them in the wild. Pokémon uploads are restricted to six per day per GBA cartridge. The player will have to re-capture such transferred Pokémon in Pal Park by the means of a special Park Ball that has 100% chance of capture, before transferring from another GBA game. Pokémon cannot be transferred from an English GBA game to a Japanese DS game, and the player cannot transfer any of the Pokémon back to the GBA cartridge once they are transferred to Diamond or Pearl.

Yeah, it's pretty much a one-way trip. And only six Pokémon a day, at that.

I am the Hellspawn.

Well, the only reason I could think of that someone wouldn't want it to be a one-way trip is if they wanted to use them again in the Battle Frontier.

So really, I don't think it's a loss that once you transfer, they won't go back. Detective Gumshoe
Ready for the Brawl?

Master of sharp things!

MaxSlasher wrote:
Well, the only reason I could think of that someone wouldn't want it to be a one-way trip is if they wanted to use them again in the Battle Frontier.

So really, I don't think it's a loss that once you transfer, they won't go back. Detective Gumshoe

I don't think it's as much of a loss as it is a cheapening of traditions. I mean, before you at least had to give something up to get something in return. Here you're basically getting it for free, with small amounts of footwork and 100%-gaurenteed free capturing to do instead. It's nice to break away from tradition once in a while, though, and I do look forward to see how well this works for myself.
Page 1 of 1 [ 23 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Police Station