Board index » General » Bar Exam

Page 1 of 1[ 8 posts ]

I'm always shown as "offline"Topic%20Title

Doing the drywall at the new McDonalds

I've noticed that on the little "offline/online" sign by my avatar, I'm shown as "offline", even when I am online. I don't have it set to hide my status, and I can see my name at the bottom of the board where it says "users browsing this forum" so I'm not sure what's going on. Does anyone know?
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.
Re: I'm always shown as "offline"Topic%20Title

Mia Payne

ADA McCoy wrote:
I've noticed that on the little "offline/online" sign by my avatar, I'm shown as "offline", even when I am online. I don't have it set to hide my status, and I can see my name at the bottom of the board where it says "users browsing this forum" so I'm not sure what's going on. Does anyone know?

Just gonna say, I can confirm it, like, 1 second after a post he is "offline"

元・超会社員級の管理人

Looks like it's fixed now - I set your account to hide its online status and then turned that off again and that seems to have shook something loose.
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Bolt Storm wrote:
Looks like it's fixed now - I set your account to hide its online status and then turned that off again and that seems to have shook something loose.

Thanks Bolt, but I'm still seeing me as offline. But that might just be me; let me know if you see me as online or offline.

I actually tried doing that yesterday and it didn't have an effect. It doesn't really bother me, it just seems strange.
I used to have Sam Waterston as my avatar but photobucket added a watermark and also Law & Order has been cancelled for 10 years so it's time for me to move on.

元・超会社員級の管理人

ADA McCoy wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:

Thanks Bolt, but I'm still seeing me as offline. But that might just be me; let me know if you see me as online or offline.

I actually tried doing that yesterday and it didn't have an effect. It doesn't really bother me, it just seems strange.

Well, you were showing up as offline before I made the change, but it's showing online for me now. Maybe try logging out and in again?
Hi! I've largely stepped back from C-R due to life stuff. Please contact one of the other staff members for help!

Wooster wrote:
If there was such a thing as the "Wooster Seal of Approval", this post would get it.

Bolt Storm wrote:
ADA McCoy wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:

Well, you were showing up as offline before I made the change, but it's showing online for me now. Maybe try logging out and in again?

It still shows up, but don't worry about it, if everyone else sees it it's fine. I honestly don't care about it but it just seemed strange.

Thanks a bunch, Bolt!

They don't :c

Location: http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/southamerica/political-map-of-Argentina.gif

Bolt Storm wrote:
Maybe try logging out and in again?

Sorry, it had to be done. Somebody had to do it.

Seriously though, weird. Is it fixed then? Do you still see yourself as offline, McCoy? Don't know if this changes anything but I see your Last Online as "Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:23 am"

DeMatador wrote:
Bolt Storm wrote:
Maybe try logging out and in again?

Sorry, it had to be done. Somebody had to do it.

Seriously though, weird. Is it fixed then? Do you still see yourself as offline, McCoy? Don't know if this changes anything but I see your Last Online as "Mon Oct 21, 2013 2:23 am"

Yeah it still shows up as offline. If I check my page, it says last visited at 9:18 AM, which is now my time. So I don't know what's going on, but as long as it's not an issue I don't care about it. Apparently others see me as online so it doesn't seem to be an issue.
Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

Board index » General » Bar Exam