Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 2 posts ]

Man of steel *spoilers*Topic%20Title

OBJECTION.I object that is objectionable

I just watched Man of Steel for the first time yesterday and I really enjoyed it. They were afew niggly issues

*such as jonathan kent saying "maybe" in regards to letting a bus of school kids die :O:O:O*

In regards to half of metroplis getting levelled and people dying I was fine with this as it was interesting to finally see ramifactions to 2 super powered beings fighting and actually having stuff happen * most superheroes fight in films and nothing gets destroyed*

As for zod being killed by supes, again fine with it as zod pretty much said to supes, "this isnt over till one of us dies" so in a sense zod gave superman no choice and he gave zod a chance but zod pretty much said I will kill them and yes supes could have flew up with zod but heat vison still going building would have collapsed and crushed the family and maybe others anyway. So Supes had little choice, He clearly didnt want to do it as he was killing the last person of his race.

At first the time switching at first threw me off but it was a neat way of going to clarks past

Russell Crowe I thought was very good as jor-el

So thoughts ??

I am also looking forward to batman versus superman after seeing afflick is changing lanes and gone girl I am going to give him a chance as Bruce
When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth- Sherlock Holmes
Re: Man of steel *spoilers*Topic%20Title

Mrs. Jeon Jungkook ♥

My boyfriend watched it because he likes everything with heroes and whatsoever. I don't know anything about it and honestly, I couldn't care less haha.

I'm a sucker for romantic movies and comedy, so yeah. :godot:

The beginning was quite fun, just with all the ups and downs
But suddenly, we’re tired, from a waste of meaningless emotions

시작은 뭐 즐거웠었네 오르락내리락 그 자체로 어느새 서로 지쳐버렸네 의미 없는 감정소모에

Trivia 轉 : Seesaw
Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios