Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios

Page 1 of 1[ 12 posts ]

HeroesTopic%20Title

Sucessfully addicted 3 people to GS!

I thought a show this full of awesome should have it's own topic. Is anyone else watching this show? I'm just wondering how Peter gets his new scar when he can copy Claire's healing ability.
"Okay, I said take Matlock, turn it into an anime, turn it into a video game."
"You used MATLOCK?!"
"Yeah, was that wrong?"
-Conversation between Me and Friend.
Re: HeroesTopic%20Title

Master of sharp things!

Ah, Heroes, indeed an awesome show. I'd definately be watching it if it wasn't on hiatus for a while. Great plot, great characters, there's hardly anything this show does that I don't like.

As for the scar, perhaps a telekinetic wound can't be completely healed by Claire's ability. All she's suffered is physical pain and burns, so we haven't actually seen what would happen if Sylar tried to cut open her head.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

about time the topic got made Redd White
btw what scar are we talking about? >.<
i LOL'ed when they finally reveal Linderman XD
i was expecting himto say somethin like
"I am the architect"
:P
Chibi characters are my greatness weakness >.< theyre too cute!!!!!
LOL that and girls :P
i am currently Acro

Matt Engarde with Boobs

Eee~ Heroes!

Hiro's my favorite... I've missed a lot of episodes, though... Monday nights never work well for me. D:
Signatures are inferior.

Listening to K.K. Slider

Yay, Heroes. I've been watching it since episode 1. My favorite would be Hiro. It seems some of the characters are related to each other now too. Now I've just got to wait for the new episodes to come on.

I don't have to worry about missing an episode, because I have it record automatically. Then I fast forward through all the commercials.

Master of sharp things!

Heh, seems a lot of people (myself included) have Hiro as their favorite character. The other characters are still great, though. Especially Sylar and Ted.

T3nshiTomoda wrote:
btw what scar are we talking about? >.<

In one episode (5, I think?), a future version of Hiro came back in time and met Peter on the subway train. One of the first things Future Hiro said to him was "you look different without the scar", though supposedly he shouldn't have a scar because he copied Claire's healing ability.

Good 'til the last drop.

I love Heroes.

And yeah, I was wondering about the scar thing, too.

I don't see how he could have it due to Claire's power. I mean, even when he wasn't in control of it, he didn't have a scratch on him after he and Sylar jumped off the roof.

Maybe while Sylar is slicing open his head, Peter keeps healing it, so Sylar has to keep cutting, while Peter keeps healing...

Maybe it goes on for too long and Sylar gets pissed, dropping Peter. Peter, on the other hand, ran out of energy while healing, and it didn't heal all the way...
ImageImage
The best part of waking up, is Godot in your cup. :godot:

Sucessfully addicted 3 people to GS!

Actually I just thought of something. Say Future Hiro came from a world where the Cheerleader WASN'T saved. (Unless it's one of those things where he had to go back to ensure it happened. I hate it when time travel gets confusing.) So if Claire was Sylar'd, 1) We'd be screwed. 2) Peter wouldn't have her regeration ability and when Sylar sliced him open he wouldn't heal.

Also, how awesome is HRG? I now consider all 'Creepy Leaders in Glasses' to be pale shadows of him. Too bad the Illuso-Bitch caught him. He's still got 'main character shield' but still...
"Okay, I said take Matlock, turn it into an anime, turn it into a video game."
"You used MATLOCK?!"
"Yeah, was that wrong?"
-Conversation between Me and Friend.

Matt Engarde with Boobs

Dude, EG, I was so totally going to post that same idea.

Time paradoxes hurt Kit's head, though, so she does her best to avoid them.

DBZ scared me away from them. D:
Signatures are inferior.

I don't think Peter gets the scar now that he saved Claire. I think the time Future Hiro came from was when Peter didn't save Claire so he never got her ability.

Master of sharp things!

EchoGarrote wrote:
Actually I just thought of something. Say Future Hiro came from a world where the Cheerleader WASN'T saved. (Unless it's one of those things where he had to go back to ensure it happened. I hate it when time travel gets confusing.) So if Claire was Sylar'd, 1) We'd be screwed. 2) Peter wouldn't have her regeration ability and when Sylar sliced him open he wouldn't heal.

See, the problem with that is that Future Hiro would cause a rift. He'd change time, thus causing the future he came from to no longer exist, so he'd have nowhere to return to (and no reason for the current Hiro to go back in time, either). As such, he was trying pretty hard to avoid doing that to begin with, which means that his return trip to the past was a pre-determined event that was destined to happen. In other words, someday the Hiro we know is going to have to do it himself, since it already happened.

In short: Peter will get the scar because Hiro said he had one sometime in the future. Because that Hiro is still currently the same Hiro from the current timeline, just in the future, it means it's destined to happen. Otherwise, time gets all screwy.

I know that was hard to understand, but that's how I've come to know it, anyway. >_>;

Quote:
Also, how awesome is HRG? I now consider all 'Creepy Leaders in Glasses' to be pale shadows of him. Too bad the Illuso-Bitch caught him. He's still got 'main character shield' but still...

He's very awesome, indeed. At first the viewers were lead to believe he was just your standard bad guy who manipulates everybody, but the writers have made him much more than that. Some are even starting to consider him something of a hero, too.

4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42

at least the series doesnt seem to going into a multiple universes arc, that would be worse >.<
lol
Chibi characters are my greatness weakness >.< theyre too cute!!!!!
LOL that and girls :P
i am currently Acro
Page 1 of 1 [ 12 posts ] 

Board index » Non Phoenix Wright » Global Studios