Board index » Roleplay » Trials

Page 1 of 1[ 4 posts ]

Bank TurnaboutTopic%20Title

Details on the trial Can be found here.
Re: Bank TurnaboutTopic%20Title

Gettin' Old!

I can confirm he's not a bot, though for all the content he's posted it may as well be.

Welcome to CR and all but we're having a bit of a spambot crisis right now, so having a username that's seemingly a random assortment of letters (Chris Dove, I get it but some might not) and posting a single link off-site without much explanation can look pretty bad.

Though anyway I reckon you advertise a bit more information about what you are looking for in the trial here rather than the document you provided.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Pierre wrote:
I can confirm he's not a bot, though for all the content he's posted it may as well be.

Welcome to CR and all but we're having a bit of a spambot crisis right now, so having a username that's seemingly a random assortment of letters (Chris Dove, I get it but some might not) and posting a single link off-site without much explanation can look pretty bad.

Though anyway I reckon you advertise a bit more information about what you are looking for in the trial here rather than the document you provided.

Ok. Gotcha. I will revise My post.

In Justice We Trust

We have a system. I will reopen this thread once you have jumped through all the necessary bureaucratic hoops.
I'll always love you, Max.
Page 1 of 1 [ 4 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » Trials