Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 26 of 28[ 1120 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Re: The C-R Adventure. Let the adventure... Begin!Topic%20Title

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

Lewis glared at Dimbo. He pinched a part of his hair that was burning slightly. "I would... appreciate it if you didn't start tazering everyone you came across. Deal with the humor." Lewis walked backwards out of Dimbo's reach. He kept a hand on his jacket pocket.

"Shadow... surefire way to deal with a tazer? Throw a wrench at it." Dragon threw the wrench in her hand at Dimbo and it hit squarely in the tazer, causing it to split apart. "Dumbo... I'm not going to put up with this, you've heard the answer, take it or leave it." She tensed, ready to defend herself in case something happened.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

"...Naturally."

"Ha. Very well. I accept it is a no. But however..." began Dimbo. Then he entered the room where the Rejuvenation Pod was. "I shall take a souvenir... like... invincibility?"

He smashed his fist into the pod's control panel, and began to absorb the released energy through the pores of his skin, rapidly. "Ha, ha, ha! It's feels sensational!"

"Everyone! Stay back!" shouted Shadow, as Dimbo absorbed it all. A minute later, it was very different...

"No! T-too much! S-stop! He-help me!" screamed Dimbo, the blue energy flying into him.

"I know what's coming, everyone get back!" Shadow shouted, desperately, as Dimbo absorbed the last of the energy.

"I... this feeling... Oh... I feel... like a god... about to become renewed!" Dimbo announced. "I... I... will give you... one final chance... Dragon... side with me... or perish... Eerrggh..." grunted Dimbo, holding his chest.
Engaged to Reiji!
Credit to Nadindi for the awesome sig! :D

Ahh...Coffee...

Just seeing Dimbo freely smash the Rejuvenation Pod, Meenyman opened his mouth as he saw the flashing sparks and light jump out of the pod.

"What...Is happening?!?" shouted Meenyman as he slowly held the gun in his hand, being ready, just in case.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

"Lewis, the gun!" Dragon shouted. Lewis reacted and threw the gun at her. She deftly caught it and leveled it at Dimbo. "Get... off my turf, or... your life will be forfeit."

She was sweating, and grimacing, because there was no knowing what was going to happen.

"...Naturally."

"You know I was saying earlier about regeneration?" asked Shadow, his voice shaking. "Well, you're about to witness it."

"Can't... hold it..." said Dimbo, slowly. Then slowly, his skin began to glow yellow. "It begins..."

The golden aura glowed around his skin, coming up through his shirt collar, and out through his sleeves. "Prepare to behold my new form... behold my new body!"

The energy began to become thicker, his face still visable, it moved faster until...

*WHOOOSH!!!*

Dimbo flung his arms back, and the golden energy roared out of his arms, and collar, burning his clothes! He was like a mini-volcano, erupting at an incredible pace! Energy was even pouring out of his trousers! The energy he was releasing began to damage the lab, burning Tap's equipment, and making the ceiling collapse, windows smash, vials of flammable liquid explode and set tables and chairs alight! The whole place was going up! The team was now in the middle of an inferno!

Shadow watched it happen until he came to his senses, and shouted "INTO THE TRADIS!!"

He unlocked the door, and ran in, holding it open for the team.
Engaged to Reiji!

"IN! IN! A rapid flux of energy isn't good!" Dragon shouted as she ran into the TRADIS with Lewis. "Shadow... how many times have you regenerated?"

"...Naturally."

"Three times! How come?" he asked while gesturing to Tap, Meeny, and Panda to get in.
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

Meenyman dashed straight into the TRADIS, as he knew a simple pistol couldn't help much.

"Once again! To the TRADIS!"
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.

((Hi, I would like to thanks shadow for RPing Dimbo for me! I will come back eventually and RP Dimbo for a wile, but not now... Thanks again!))
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!

"...Naturally."

((No problem, Dimbo! ;) Since you intend to come back, if it is OK with everyone, or at least a majority, I'll RP Dimbo until that time. :edgy: ))
Engaged to Reiji!

((Its OK for me...))
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!

"...Naturally."

((Ok, I'll continue the story then. :edgy: And it's fun being a villain. XD))

"No time to ask questions actually!" shouted Shadow. He pulled Panda back by her wrist, and Tap by his shirt cuff, as flames were licking the side of the TRADIS, burning its paintwork, and a collapsing part of the ceiling smashed the light on the top of it.

Then he took one last glimpse at the regenerating Dimbo, before shutting the doors and pulling a lever on the control console.

Despite it's exterior on fire, and covered in flaming debris and dust, the TRADIS slowly disappeared from view, its smashed light still trying to light up. Once it had fully disappeared, the ceiling collapsed, making everything on the first floor of the building collapse and hit the ground floor.

Dimbo was still streaming with energy, even more violently! His face was fixed in a wide-eyed, teeth gritted expression as it poured out.

Then his face began to morph! His eyebrows became smaller, his hair turned from jet-black to a dark metallic blue, his eyes turned green, his mouth became larger, his nose narrower, his ears smaller and his chin became more streamlined. His body became taller, and slightly more muscular.

Finally, the energy stream began to decrease, becoming narrower and narrower, until his face became visable. Dimbo screamed in immense pain as the regeneration process gradually ended, with the remaining energy finally drifting out.

He stopped screaming and regained his senses, checking himself despite the chaos that was happening. "N-new body. Not bad!"

And explosion happened behind him, setting his already badly damaged suit jacket on fire. Dimbo quickly ripped it off, buttons and all and threw it away into the flames. "Stronger too. Excellent!" he laughed. "Now, I need an exit!"

He saw a smashed window and he ran for it. Quickly. "And faster!"

Then he jumped through it! He landed on his face on the pavement, breathing heavily. Then he teleported back to his base.
Engaged to Reiji!

"Holy..." Dragon shook her head. "Remind me next time when the research team proposes that plan." She said to Lewis. "And in addition... how in the world are we going to deal with this?"

"...Naturally."

((Next zone is Justis's boss, I think, just so we don't forget.))

"...I don't know. He could look like anyone, at anytime, at any place." replied Shadow, brushing the dust off his blue suit. "But... if we can get to him within the first15 hours of his regeneration, I will be able to sense him."

Suddenly, a voice boomed across Lawville, upon which the TRADIS was picking up.

"Citizens of Lawville- Ooh, new voice... *ahem* The so-called Heroes are now exposed! I have here pictures taken by myself secretly, while they interrogated me!"

"Oh dear... he must have taken pictures when he came... THAT'S WHY he came!" shouted Shadow, angrily.

The scanner was showing Dimbo's broadcast, his face hidden from view by a black square, but his ripped, burnt and dirtied shirt and tie were half-visable. The screen then showed Shadow pointing his screwdriver at Dimbo, Dragon pointing her gun, and Meeny too. Everyone except Lewis and Tap.

"And this is there spacecraft. Do not be fooled by it's appearance. It is a war machine, capable of unimaginable power!" continued Dimbo.

Then the screen changed to show the TRADIS.

"...We're screwed." moaned Shadow.
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

Meenyman stared at the scanner, in shock.

"I can't believe it.. How dare Dimbo tries to!?? Hmmm, should the public know about the true Dimbo? Even worse, HOW will we even do that?"

"Lewis isn't screwed, nor is Tap." Dragon pointed at both of them. "They're probably our best hope, but I'm going to kip to the top of the station to have some observing to do."
Lewis looked determined. "Dimbo isn't getting away with this. I still have to get him back for tazering me. Dragon... I'll figure out how to counter this. Don't worry... maybe... some video editing might work."

"...Naturally."

"I know he deliberately left out Lewis and Tap as they were in a non-threatening position. That would have shown Dimbo in a more negative light. So... how would you go about with your video editing, Lewis?" asked Shadow, interested.
Engaged to Reiji!

"Nah... we can't really get the video off whatever channel Dimbo's on, but what we can really do is counter the announcement with one of our own. Remember, M16 backs us up in the claims that Dimbo is in fact a dangerous individual, and the fact that the so-called Heroes didn't truly exist until the mysterious circumstances that happened to the Pyramids." Lewis took out a pair of shades out of his pocket and grinned. "Under those circumstances, and some backing from the higher-ups, we may be able to dispel Dimbo's announcement. It's time for me to really get my head into the game, and help ya out." He leaned in and whispered. "It's nearly true, but... we need some proof that the Heroes didn't really get together until Egypt."

"...Naturally."

Shadow smiled. "Excellent! Now..."

But before he could finish, a hologram of Dimbo appeared before them in the TRADIS. Still in the tattered remains of his suit, Dimbo's face was now visable.

"Ah... now we can talk. My oh my, you are in a pickle aren't you." he began. "By the way, like my new outfit and body? But more to the point... my team has almost found the plans. I've very proud of my team..."

He neared Dragon. "Much more useful than MI-Fail." he laughed, before flicking a switch on the TRADIS. "Oh, yes, soild hologram. I can touch things."

Suddenly the lights went out. Every light, except for the console light. Leaving the room dark except for an eerie green light.
Engaged to Reiji!

Dragon narrowed her eyes. "Even in the space station? Or on Mars?" She paused and thought for a moment. "Wait... that can be plausible. Meh... I don't really know." Dragon shrugged nonchalantly and kicked the door open. Light from outside flooded into the TRADIS.

Lewis put on the shades and ran out before Dimbo could catch him. "I'll work on the rumors! Don't worry about me and take care of Dimbo, would ya?!" He shouted over his shoulders as he ran for the City Square.

"...Naturally."

((Filler post!))

"Ha... you're all so naive. Destined to fail... DeMatador and Wanacoba saw that and they abandoned you all. Yet here you are, gathered in the time machine. Still trying to salvage anything you can." Dimbo laughed.

"Yet you nothing of the man in the pinstriped suit. Shadow Edgeworth. A time travelling alien, the last of his species, who just happens to turn up with his Psychic Paper and his Sonic Screwdriver, and practically claims to be a god..."

"Stop it." Shadow snapped, bitterly.

"I've been watching you all for a long time. All my contacts, you see. I could break you all where you stand... your friend is not as innocent as he seems. Killer of his own kind, commited genocide on numerous occasions against the same bloody species, and he stands before you with a false persona and name." grimaced Dimbo.

"I said stop it!" shouted Shadow, slaming his fist onto the console.

"But even you all have your darkest secrets. Since my contempt for you isn't as deep as mine for Shadow's I'll leave you be... for now. Remember... push me the wrong way... I will screw up your lives." uttered Dimbo... then he disappeared.

((I'm just trying to get this moving. Y'know, character development and all that. Then an event. We need an event!))
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

((Just before I start posting, what's creating Dimbo's hologram?))

"...Naturally."

((He's projecting himself via a machine not unlike Dragon's while was technically an enemy. :D))
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

Meenyman glared at the horrific hologram, showing a serious look. The hologram begins to speak to the Heroes, then disappears into the darkness.

"How could he.........Thinks he can just stop us with words. It doesn't matter for me anymore, how can he ruin my life? I have given my heart to another, and he took her away from me."

Meenyman took out a photograph, a still image revealing a young, beautiful woman. She had brown hair, an appealing smile and holding a glowing, ancient rock with foreign words.

"Wait a minute," as Meenyman said looking determined. "Shadow, I don't care who you have killed, what matters for now is to stop Dimbo. You think you can use the TRADIS to drive me to my house? It's the only way I can help you guys, and there's something very vital in my home."

Dragon was silent as she was thinking. "Shadow... what's past is past. I have regretted engineering weapons of war, but it's unavoidable. Mind if you guys can meet me at the square after you drop by Meeny's house? I'm going to help Lewis do mob control." She looked up. "And Dimbo's a complete and utter fool. It is not possible to construct Class Z unless you got the most vital of measurements right. I think we'll be in a bind if he gets it wrong." Dragon said. She walked to the door and looked over her shoulder.

"Meet you at the square in ten minutes." And with that, she walked out and headed for the square.

"...Naturally."

"See you later." Shadow said, his eyes not moving as he plugged in the coordinates to Meeny's house. Once Dragon shut the door, he flicked the switch and the TRADIS dematerialized once more.

While in flight, Shadow turned to face Meeny. "So. What's Dimbo done to you to provoke such anger from you? I saw you were holding a picture of someone. Was she your Fianceé? It would be quite helpful if you could tell me." he asked, his voice softer than usual.
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

As the TRADIS began to move in motion once again, Shadow had asked Meenyman a question.

"Well, yes. In fact I was going to marry this woman in a couple of months. Ha, was I ever excited. But remember how this all began, with Dimbo causing an earthquake and all? You see, an incident had occurred, and during the earthquake the tremor spun off a driving car, and coincidentally hit, well I'm sure you know who."

Meenyman clenched his fist, "At first I thought it was just a natural disaster. Then, finding out Dimbo has been causing it all along, gah!"

Calming down, Meenyman said with a softer voice, "Well, there's no way she can be brought back. And I think I have found what I have been looking for many years.."

Meenyman showed Shadow the photograph once again.
"You see what she's holding? That ancient rock? It is kept in the living room of my house, and I think there's something important inside."

"...Naturally."

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..." Shadow uttered. "Right. This rock. Let's have a look-see."

The TRADIS dematerialized outside Meenyman's house. Shadow walked outside. "Ok, let's enter and see this rock, shall we?"
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

Meenyman smiled and nodded as he left the TRADIS.

"No need to be sorry, during my years as a detective I've seen many deaths. We all eventually move on, and they remain only in our minds."

Walking up the steps and stayed standing in front of the medium-sized house. A greyish-blue painted roof, white walls and a large window located at the second floor, Meenyman walked up to the brown door and opened it with his keys.

"Well, this is my house....Holy smokes! The earthquake sure ruined this place a bit."

The table was flipped over, along with many other light objects. A painting had fallen off the wall, and behind it laid an old rock the size of a palm. The foreign letter printed on the stone glared at Meenyman, and he smiled back.

"Hehe, at least this wasn't badly ruined. Let's see here, got anything to break this rock open without hurting the contents inside it?"

"...Naturally."

" 'Course I have." smiled Shadow. He whipped out his recharged Sonic Screwdriver out of his pocket. "Now. I just need to use it at the right frequency..."

He pressed the button, and the tip of the screwdriver glowed an ocean-shade of blue. The buzzing gothiger and lower and higher as Shadow slowly moved it up and down the rock. "Come on... come on..."

Then suddenly, a thin crack emerged across the rock, a light shining from it. Shadow peered into the light, still buzzing his screwdriver. Suddenly, the rock split in half and energy flooded out of it, destroying the Screwdriver, and burning Shadow's suit and shirt sleeves and hand. "Argggh! Don't do that!"

The flow only lasted a second. "My poor screwdriver..." moaned Shadow, shoving the burnt remains into his pocket. "Anyway, what is this bloody thing."
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

The flash crawling out of the glowing rock gave hope to Meenyman. If it wasn't what he was looking for, things won't be so good. Meenyman covered his face with his arm, and of course burning it.

"Thanks, and I hope you have a spare screwdriver."

Meenyman moved the remains of the rocks, searching until his eyes widened.

"Unbelievable, this....I was right! I have tried to find this for many years, and all along, it was sitting right in my own living room!"

Meenyman cheered, and picked up his reward. In his hand was a golden sphere, with an eye carved on the side, and its shine gave a smile upon Meenyman's face.

Spoiler: The "Thing"

"Here it is, the Millennium Eye. This artifact has been lying on this world for about a thousand years old, and it has been passed down to many generations in my family, when it was inside the rock that is. Legends say the wearer of this eye will gain a power, an ability to read minds. Perhaps this shall be the key to stopping this once and for all."

((I will try my best to not god mod, and sorry for not being original. XD))

Dragon sprinted to the square and looked about for Lewis. He was in a side alley, unnoticed but alert. "Lewis!" Dragon raced over to him, careful not to draw any attention to both of them. "What are you doing?"

Lewis looked up and was relieved to see Dragon. "I'm fiddling around with this megaphone so it can alter voices. Nearly done." Something clicked and Lewis beamed. "We're ready to go on air." He looked out. The square was crowded with mobs getting organized.

"Shall we, Dragon?" He put on his shades.
"Gladly." Dragon did the same and they strode to the mobs without fear.

((LOL Meeny. :P It's related to your appearance, right?))

Ahh...Coffee...

((Haha, yeah. I figured it would be easier for me, and pictures make things look awesome. XD))

"Shadow, I don't think you want to watch this next part. I'm sure losing an eye would hurt quite a bit, I'll be going to my bedroom to put this thing on."

Meenyman walked upstairs into his room while he had Shadow wait for him. Meenyman held the Millennium Eye, and slowly brought it toward his real eye. They had come into contact, and a large flash beamed to all corners of the room, followed by a brief moment of Meenyman's screaming.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!!!!!" Meenyman shouted loudly.

Meenyman knew the Millennium Eye does not function properly right away, so he had to put on a bandage over his newly placed eye before it would begin to work.

Meenyman returned downstairs.

"So, how does this bandage look? You'll be seeing it for a bit until the Millennium Eye begins to work properly. It could last from a couple of hours to days. Oh, and I hope I didn't startle you from my screaming!"

"...Naturally."

((Ahh, the eye. I knew you chose Pegasus for a reason, lol. XD))

"I've heard worse." smiled Shadow. "And yes, I've got a Screwdriver dispenser in the TRADIS."

He walked forward, examining the bandage, and the shine of the Eye through it. "A friend told me about this years ago... well, years in your future. I don't think Duel Monsters has been invented yet. Neither has mad multi-coloured hair, yet. Anyway! I digress. This is a very dangerous thing to bare, it'll either corrupt you or drive you insane." Shadow frowned.

Shadow smiled. "If you're ready, we'll go and meet up with Dragon and Lewis. If the mob hasn't killed them yet..."
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

((How did you know?! XD))

"Corruption or insanity, doesn't sound too good. But anyway, yes we shall be going now. Don't wanna keep the other two waiting for us."

Meenyman ignored the mess lying around his house, and rushed outside the door, waiting for Shadow to come out.

"...Naturally."

Shadow walked out of Meeny's house and unlocked the door to the TRADIS. "Right. I'll let you do the honours this time, Millenium man." he smiled, gesturing for Meeny to hit the Dematerialization button.
Engaged to Reiji!

Ahh...Coffee...

Meenyman locked the door of his house with his keys and walked over to the TRADIS, following Shadow.

"Awesome! I get to hit the button!"

Meenyman smiled as he pressed the button, and the two takes off to meet with Dragon and Lewis.

Dragon's expression shifted into a frown. "Listen up everyone!" She shouted through then megaphone. "We have an announcement to make! This is related to the confession of the villain we all know as Dimbo! We both are related to M16 and have come to a conclusion! The Heroes... have no connection with Dimbo other than to stop him. All his claims are only meant to provoke you all into stopping these heroes." Dragon handed off the microphone to Lewis.

"And in addition, the Heroes weren't completely organized until they reached Egypt, in where they were instrumental in stopping a demi-god from getting on the loose and in turn, destroying the world." Lewis was grim-faced. He spoke with a dark tone. "Literally, you may just as well owe your life to them for saving you."

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((Okay, guys, I'm going to have to plead with you to SLOW DOWN here. I have exams and I'm very busy- with a pace like this, there's no hope of me being able to keep up. If it's possible, I'd really appreciate it if you all slowed the pace down a bit ^^))
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

"...Naturally."

(( $_$ Lol, we can try, but it'll be relatively tricky to slow down an RP that is moving quite-but-not-too-fast. Especially since we need to keep it moving otherwise people get bored and hence concentrate on other things and forget about this- I.E. DeMat and Wanacoba. Let's hear everybody else's ideas to slow down.))
Engaged to Reiji!
Page 26 of 28 [ 1120 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay