Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 4 of 7[ 241 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Re: Mysteries Unanswered (Started, join at any time!)Topic%20Title

Is something wrong?

Crane glanced at the tunnels as Yuri And Akilla walked in, he never saw them before, so he introduced himself, and then went back with the rest to stock up on the dried food.

"...By the way, now that the team is back in one piece, how did our little 'debate' end? Should we head to or away the screams once the barrier is down? Of course, the thing that made those screams could be right beside us this very moment." He said with a bit devilish grin on his face, and just keeped on packing the dried food.

Ahh...Coffee...

"Well, since we know now that the room underneath this floor is a dead end, it's in one of these tunnels. Does anyone have some ideas on finding the correct tunnel?" asked Abel.

Abel finished packing food, and was prepared to leave. He patiently waited for the others before leaving.
The barrier would have to go down sooner or later, so he was getting worried of the screams.
Click my sig to see my YouTube channel! AA music is found here!
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.
"If you don't have any shadows, then you're not standing in the light."

Gettin' Old!

Alex frowned "I don't think anywhere is really the 'right' way so lets just pick one and start walking" he said taking down the barrier.

The screams were closer than before

"We'll just move down the way Akilla and Yuri were heading then unless they found nothing there" he said quickly moving back to fireplace uneasy near the way they'd came "We don't exactly have any clear objective other than to steer clear of whatever is making that racket" he said hurrying towards the tunnels. "Everyone we're moving now, finish stocking up and get over here" he said picking up one of the burning planks of wood that they had used to light the room.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Elimentary!

((Sorry guys, i was at a friends birthday bash!!))

Alicia tied the bundle of food up in her jacket before helping the others do the same. As the barrier went down and the screams got closer, a sense of urgency filled the air.

"Alex is right. We need to move now. I don't think it matters which tunnel we choose, we don't have a clue whats down them. I'm in favour of going down the same path that Yuri and Akilla took. Feel free to disagree, but using the little knowledge we have, they've been at least part of the way down that tunnel, and back, and survived. I'd say on that basis, that tunnel.." Alicia pointed to the tunnel the 2 men had come out of, "..is the safest bet we've got right now."

She walked over to the entrance of the tunnel and looked down its vast darkness. Alicia took an apple out of her pocket and threw it down the tunnel, listening carefully as it echoed down the long passage. She couldn't hear anything besides an empty tunnel, maybe a few doors leading off. This sonar she'd developed was by no means perfect, and its effects were weakened at distance, but she felt confident that for the moment, they'd be safe travelling down this tunnel.

She heard the scream get closer. what the hell?! The sooner we get out of here the better It was only now the scream was closer that the pure terror that filled the noise could be heard.

"We need to go now." Though she found it hard to show her emotions, her voice was clearly tinged with worry.

She walked over to Abel, he still looked dizzy. She offered him her arm. "Hold on if you start feeling too dizzy ok?"

Check out my Graphics page :D!

Ahh...Coffee...

Abel had looked at Alicia with the corner of his eye, with his head slightly tilted down.

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. At the moment I don't need support, but I'll keep your offer in mind," smiled Abel.

He put his hand on his forehead, and tried to ignore the dizziness for the moment.

"Hm, I'm really starting to wonder how I got dizzy. I started to get it over here, it's strange though."
CarChaseCityMan and Arkillian's son, Franzika Von ehmpke5 ,Lida_Rose and angel_of_nature's brother.

Gettin' Old!

Alex raised an eyebrow at Abel "Hey man hold it together I know you're under a lot of stress but these dizzy spells are worrying me, it's only you really getting them" he said lifting the flaming wood to the tunnel "Anyway that screaming is getting mighty distracting so come on already" he said swiftly swapping the torch to his right hand Seems anything the could be interpreted as a weapon won't work... he noted shaking his dominant hand after the brief scorching inflicted by the mark.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

You thought you could be safe in your courts, with your laws and attorneys to protect you. In this world only I am law, my word is fact, my power is absolute.

Ahh...Coffee...

"You think it has something to do with these spells? You could be correct, I mean they have done a lot of crazy stuff," agreed Abel.

Abel began following Alex, as he know it would be time to leave.

"Alex is right. Let's go."

When Abel looks ahead, he sees the tunnel, straight ahead. With hope that the tunnel is the correct way, he takes a step forward.

Elimentary!

I hope Abel's ok

Alicia made her way into the tunnel that stretched out in front of them, careful not to go to far ahead so no one got left behind. The first few steps were slow and unsure but she kept on walking. Even though the light from the burnng wood that Alex was holding was behind her now, she found the darkness didn't bother her. Still she couldn't shake the feeling she was being watched. She hadn't gone too far before she stopped. Alicia turned round to see how far the others were behind her. She figured she'd wat for them, after all she'd already promised herself she would watch over them.

"Come on! It's all clear so far!"

No sooner had the words left her mouth, Alicia felt a chilly breeze brush past her. She spun around and gazed into the darkness. Nothing. There was nothing there. She shook her head.

Get a grip

She looked again one last time.

Gettin' Old!

Alex nodded glad for the dim light of the stick though it wouldn't be long before it burned out "Might have something to do with those spells yea but we don't know and they have been useful besides..." he said noting Alicia walking ahead he sped up a bit "You're the only one that's getting them" he said before shouting "Alicia don't get too far ahead" he sighed "Don't know what she's thinking without any light" he muttered.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Witness my stand... FOUGHT THE LAW!!!

Since Alicia was just apparently ok, Joe stopped worrying and just listened. He had something to eat and grabbed some supplies with him.

As they started going on, Alicia got a bit too ahead, Joe hurried a little bit and catched up with Alicia and then kept walking.

"So... are you comfortable with darkness?" He walked beside her and started to feel weird, not like a sickness nor a fear of his but rather a sensation of having someone else, like a feeling of being stared, tough he couldn't see any cameras around there.

"Do you feel like someone's watching us? I'm getting kind of nervous with all of this..."
Thanks. It was, is and always will be a pleasure.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Elimentary!

Alicia noticed that the others were a fair bit farther behind her than she'd expected. idiot. They're probably going to think you've run off. The truth was she'd just wanted to make sure it was safe. When she saw the others catching up she felt a slight relief. Still she waited for them to catch up. When Joe caught up with her she started walking again.

He asked her if she was comfortable with darkness. She thought about this for a moment.

"Yes. Truth be told I prefer it." She didn't see a need to explain any further than that. IT was then she heard Joe ask her another question. This question she had to admit caught her by suprise.

what do i say? should i lie to reassure him, or tell the truth?

After giving it some thought she decided that in this circumstance, the truth was definately better.

"I feel like there is someone or something watching us too."

She froze.

"Joe stop." She said a tone of urgency tinged her voice.

Had she imagined it? Surely not.

"I-i thought i saw something." Like they're really going to believe you, its pitch black and your wearing dark glasses. Still i know what i saw, for a split second. 2 glowing red eyes. At least i think thats what they were.

Alicia held out her cane, using it as a barrier to block the path. "I don't think we're alone in here. Someone put some light down that tunnel."

Though she knew it would affect her, it had to be done. She'd seen them shooting lightning and fireballs and all manner of bright flashing lights that terrified her so much, but she knew they needed to see down that tunnel. what if the screams were being used to herd us like sheep, towards the danger we've been trying to avoid.

Her mind raced with theories. She dearly wished she was wrong, that it was just her mind laying tired tricks on her.

"Ha..." He understood she didn't want to go further into that topic. He himself didn't say much about himself because he just might have frightened them.

For a few seconds they walked, she wouldn't answer his question or rather wouldn't decide how to. She said she had the same feeling.

So it's not just me...

Suddenly she told him to stop. He could not see her eyes but the rest of her face showed what didn't need to be said: Fear. She held her cane tightly just as Joe did with the pipe he found and pointed at the same time with his arm, he didn't want to shoot yet, but he felt the danger coming.

"Let's go back, slowly... you go first and warn them quietly, I'll be right behind you..." He looked Alicia not in the very eyes but he nodded expecting a nod just as silent as his.
"Getting into law school will make you realize how fucking bonkers these games are... like REALLY"

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

The screaming deafened out, but a new growling sound could be heard throughout the entire area.

((As Yuri))

Yuri followed the group. "Did you hear that?" he said, slowly pulling the katana out of its sheath. He had a bad feeling about this...

((As Akilla))

As Akilla followed the entire group, he heard growling sounds that frightened him. "W-will we be okay?" asked Akilla, still shaking.
The dancing Sakura petals; only in such grace do we see the beauty of the world.
Lovely wife PandaPrinzessin, charismatic sons Meenyman and Romeo, and talented daughters Reiji and sparkleranger78.

Gettin' Old!

Alex frowned slightly unnerved It's a beast a being of flesh and blood, they can show weakness they can be tricked and killed he reassured himself using his barrier to make the torch float in place while he drew his pistol since he couldn't use both at once "Alicia....Joe....get back to the group" he called keeping his eyes focused on behind them. The corridor wasn't especially interesting, there where no doors at the side and since no doubt some of the people at the back would have noticed the trouble that meant the danger must be in front. Turning around he signalled to Yuri that they should advance towards the two seemingly paralysed in the darkness raising his left hand to push the bubble along with the torch "You gonna be ok with that in that hand? Not cutting those nearest up haphazardly?" he whispered to Yuri as they approached "I heard someone once say if a guy isn't in complete control of a sword like that he is more a danger to himself" he added as the crept towards Alicia and Joe.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Elimentary!

Alicia was immersed in the darkness. Her thoughts on the eyes she had just seen and growling that was now audible. Part of her wanted to run, to get as far away from this thing as possible. But she couldn't. Instead she stood silently staring into the darkness. The growling got louder. Was it getting closer? Then she saw them again. 2 unmistakable red eyes glowing in the darkness growing larger as each second passed.

MOVE! you have to move!

She kept willing herself to move but Alicia couldn't tear her gaze away from the red eyes. It wasn't until she heard Joe and Alex speak that she managed to move. Slowly she took Joe's arm and started pulling him back with her. There was no way she was going to leave him alone with whatever the hell was coming at them. She still hadn't broken eye contact with the creature, she seemed incapable of looking away. It wasn't long before she, almost literally, bumped into Alex and Yuri who were coming to help.

"Eyes, i can't stop looking at the eyes...."

Could everyone else see them? Was it just her? Why couldn't she look away?

He had lied, he was going to stand there and pretend he was a hero. I can't believe I'm doing this... even when I'm so scared right now he thought how did that creature really look.

He kept standing until Alicia pulled his arm like if she said: "Don't be an asshole don't play hero" or so he thought. Until they got close enough to the group the were quieter than dead people. Alicia was afraid, the eyes got her whole attention.

"There's something up ahead... you have to come and help with your watches..." He still whispered but he would never stop pointing his arm towards the creature. "Alicia, if you can, we could use your help too..."

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

At last Yuri caught a glimpse of the monster. No wonder there was screaming. It was a large moving shadow, with a horrifying face, and is that...dripping blood?

In sudden panic, Yuri accidentally dropped his katana. "Lucky I learned sword control in the Royal Army." thought Yuri. He stomped on the handle, which caused the sword to wildly fly into the air. Catching it with his right hand, Yuri stepped into his battle stance. "How can I win when I can't use my left hand?" Yuri thought, completely worried.

"No. Stand strong. Remember your training."

With this one thought, Yuri took the first step and fired a flame shot at the shadow. He watched in horror as the shadow simply absorbed his attack...
The dancing Sakura petals; only in such grace do we see the beauty of the world.
Lovely wife PandaPrinzessin, charismatic sons Meenyman and Romeo, and talented daughters Reiji and sparkleranger78.

Last edited by papermario13689 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Joe felt the stare of the red eyed creature. They were with the whole group ready to fight, Yuri dropped his sword for a moment, but it was understandable with the situation at hand. But then without further notice Yuri used the power of his watch by shooting a fire blast against the creature. Joe ducked luckily before the fire ball hitted him.

Quickly he saw how the creature absorbed Yuri's attack, it couldn't be worse.

"What are you doing you could have killed me!" He just stopped paying attention to him and faced the monster again, but now the mosnter wasn't just standing, now it was moving towards them, they didn't have time and their fight was unavoidable.

Ahh...Coffee...

The group had been more silent before, and a little more surprised with the set of eyes glaring. The darkness covered it and everything around it, making it impossible to identify the unknown.

"Hmmm.....Those do look like eyes..If any of you have the power to create light, now would be a very good time to make good use of it," instructed Abel.

With each second the two red dots coming closer each second, the entire group needs to think of something, fast. Or hope it was harmless all along.

Elimentary!

All that talk about protecting the others and you're too scared to move. Yea, but i didn't think we'd run into a big shadowy monster. Oh so thats it, you're scared. Yes, I'm scared! Get a grip on yourself!

Alicia was scared. No, she was terrified. Still, she raised her cane, holiding in as tightly as she could, taking up a fighting stance. Her eyes still hadn't deviated from the creatures red eyes, and it was for exactly this reason she hadn't fully registered how close the creature was getting. By the time she realised, the creatures red eyes were no more than a foot away. She was face to face with the creature. The scent of blood filled the air around her. Her body trembled and her breathing got quicker and shallower. She could feel the chilly breath of the creature upon her face.

Don't let them see you're scared. You've already proved yourself a huge liability already. You have to fight. You have to fight now!

It took every ounce of strength she had to will herself to move. Her cane already raised, she swung hard at the creature.

Gettin' Old!

Alex frowned "I don't think any of us know how to create light beyond firelight" he said only faintly spying something attacking Alicia and Joe unable to make out what it was. "We don't have anything like that" he said launching the bubble holding the torch forward towards Alicia and Joe to light their foe better before aiming his gun I can't shoot.....I...can't.. he thought frantically. The hall was too narrow for him to aim past Alicia and Joe safely, made worse by the fact he was aiming with his bad hand. Groaning Alex lowered his gun instead throwing out his main hand and putting a one-way barrier in front of Alicia and Joe protecting them from outside objects but allowing things on the inside to pass through
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Elimentary!

Alicia's cane passed swiftly through the barrier, preparing to strike the monster with as much force as she could muster. The second the cane passed through the barrier, a huge shadowy claw closed around it and, with tremendous force, pulled both the cane and Alicia through the one way barrier.

"No!" She shouted out, as she let go of her cane. But it was too late, she'd already passed through the barrier, and since it was only one way, Alicia found herself trapped in the small gap between the creature and the protective forcefield.

Can i do anything else wrong today?!

She watched in horror as the creature flung her treasured cane into the darkness behind itself. With the barrier stopping her from retreating, her options were low.

Right, i'm unarmed. I have ice power, but im not sure how thats going to help. I can't move backwards so my only options are, try and fight, or try and run past the creature into the darkness. Great options.

She knew that alex could lower the barrier, but that would endanger everyone else. No, that wasn't an option. Alicia wasn't one to act like a hero, but she just couldn't justify risking everyone else just for her benefit. She was sure if she tried to fight it alone, without the protection of the barrier, she would be killed. That wasn't a great option either. So running seemed to make sense. If she could get past it, maybe she'd survive long enough to rejoin the group. But no, leaving them wasn't an option either. They'd be fine all the time Alex kept that shield up, but who knows how long he could keep that going.

What about distracting it? If i can get past it, maybe i could distract it and give the others a chance to attack it.

Alicia cringed. She hated looking like a hero, and she certainly wasn't trying to be one. All she was doing, was analysing the possible situations and working out which one would benefit everyone the best. All of a sudden an idea struck her. Thrusting her dominant hand towards the floor, she froze the floor ahead of her, pushing against the barrier she slid past the creature, narrowly missing one of its huge claws. It seemed to be working for a split second the creature's attention had turned away from the group and onto Alicia as she slid into the darkness.

Is something wrong?

Crane watched the red-eyed beast as it drew it's attention to Alicia. He ran quickly and made Joe step back, he passed through the barrier and tried to think of how to defeat the monster without risking everyone's lives, then, when he saw the torch Alex was lifting with his barrier, he used the light the torch gave to take a good look behind the beast.

"(...Wait...Was that what i thought it was?)"

A part of the floor behind the monster was cracked, just like the one Alicia broke earlier. That instant, the monster swung it's claws against Crane, leaving a scar in his chest, so he grabbed the sword and used all the strenght his left hand could provide, the monster then stepped back, so he kept slashing as he sustained the beast's claws, until the monster was right above the crack, then, he used his watch to throw a stream of flames at the beast's feet. The monster tripped and fell, breaking the floor and falling, but it grabbed Crane's feet before falling and was going to take him down with him. Crane stuck the sword at the floor in an attempt to get up.

Gettin' Old!

(I didn't think we were allowed to simply 'kill' monsters like that?)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Is something wrong?

((Well, it's still not dead, it could still get up or simply kill me with it. Actually, i'll do THIS:))

Crane and the monster struggled repeteadly stopping each other from getting up, finally, the monster got a grip of the edge and started clawing up, while Crane grabbed onto it's back and they jumped out of the hole, kind of "helping" each other, and Crane grabbed his sword, ready for round 2.

((Satisfied?))

(Well, yeah but... *sigh* no point in discussing that anymore. Let's keep moving, maybe we can keep the fight down the hole... what do you think? I think our options are:

1. The monster pulls Crane down the hole and we think ther're both dead but he's really still alive and both groups go on their own and later meet.

2. We all fall down and keep going from there, the mosnter could survive the fall or not.

3. Crane Dies. (Definetly not)

Choose or say something because I'm definetly confused about this)

Gettin' Old!

(Thought the combat was going to be driven by the big boss man which would be PaperMario I think)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Is something wrong?

((Well, i gave a choice up there, and now, we have a hole, a monster, an injured man, and Alicia at the other side of the hole, wich could help later, so, i leave things to you guys now. Crane's injured so he can't fight anymore.))

Elimentary!

((Ack! I apologise if i've gotten too carried away with my character and caused any trouble! Whilst i did think Papermario was in charge of the outcomes of the fights, i still think the current situation can go alot of different ways considering the limited knowledge we have on the creature.))

Gettin' Old!

(Your's wasn't anything really wrong cravat, but it's just....to finish a monster off seems something that PaperMario should have the call over.)
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

((There's nothing wrong with using a little creativity; perhaps end a post with your character attacking if you want to strike, and I'll determine if it connects using a yes/no generator))

"I think you're onto something here." Yuri shouted at Crane. He pulled Crane from the hole and watched the monster fall down the same hole. But Yuri knew better than to think it was dead.

"Well, should we head down after it? Seeing how it can float, if it comes back up we might be at a disadvantage. Plus this would allow us to enter a different section of the dungeon." suggested Yuri, hoping that the rest of the group would agree so he could dive in.

Elimentary!

Alicia skidded to a halt as the ice came to and end. She had no idea how far she had travelled. She did know, however, that she was as good as blind. The creature had tossed her cane away, and she was surrounded by a heavy darkness. She tentatively took a few steps forward, arms outstretched trying to feel for anything in her way. Though her footsteps provided a rather sketchy picture of the corridor, she had not expected what was to follow.

She heard sound of a struggle in the distance. She tried to look into the darkness when a huge bright flash lit up the corridor for a second. A second was all it took, Alicia stepped back form the light in fear, stumbling and falling to the floor. She froze in the position she landed in. Memories came flooding back and Alicia once again found herself paralyzed in fear. It wasn't until the floor crumbled underneath her that she managed to snap out of it.

Before she had time to react, the floor had crumbled beneath her and she fell. Pain ripped through her as she landed on the surface below her.

Come on! No-one is this unlucky!

She tried to get up, but a large section of the crumbled floor had her leg pinned. She reached around for anything she could use a leverage to no avail. That was until, her hand came into contact with the cool, smooth familiar touch of her cane.

At least i've got my cane!

She sat up, placing her cane underneath the corner of floor than had her leg pinned. As she started to lean on the cane, a familiar smell filled the air. She looked up to find herself staring directly into thos red menacing eyes again. This time, fear got the better of her.

Alicia screamed.

Gettin' Old!

Alex swore under his breath swiftly dropping the barrier regretting it seeing the trouble it had caused before rushing over being sure to grab the torch as he passed "Alicia!" he cried seeing she was nowhere to be seen stopping by Joe he winced as the light revealed the bloody marks on his chest "Hey Joe are you ok?" he asked picking apart the torn threads covering the wound to see it in it's fullest "Ugh geez....we need something..." he pondered turning his attention to Alicia hearing her scream "She's....still down there?" he said quietly before launching his torch down there to provide her with light If I can see her...I can move her up here again with the rest of us he said eyes patrolling the retreating darkness for a sign of her
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

Yuri jumped into the hole. He didn't have time to wait for everyone's answer, he had to protect Alicia, if he could.

You damn beast... thought Yuri, as he clenched his katana tightly and pulled it back to strike...

Gettin' Old!

Alex grasped for Yuri seeing him jump into the darkness "Yuri! It'll kill you!" he called after him He's not exactly well equipped to go against that thing singlehandedly I'm not jumping in to save him he thought glancing at Joe I've got my own troubles to worry about....could do some first aid if I had the tools.... he pondered before clutching his head in agony as another bout of screaming wrecked the place. It seemed as if the screaming wasn't emitting from any being as such as just a wandering sound Ghost? that tormented him and the others. Eventually it subsided but feeling slightly lighter Alex realised that the barrier surrounding his torch had disappeared and it fell harmlessly to the ground. Right lets evacuate... He snapped his fingers seeking the same blue glow as before but instead his watch beeped 'Dia: Skill recorded' as his hand glowed neon green. This is incredible...my hand it flows with life.... he thought ecstatically as comfort washed over him But...I should share this. Slowly Alex pressed his hand gently against Joe's chest watching the green energy flow from it and into his wounds. Alex could barely blink from the spectacle that followed as Joe's torn flesh resealed itself the wounds healing to leave pale scars. Alex, somewhat tired wiped the blood off his hand before turning around to see how Yuri's fight was going.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

Yuri landed rather smoothly, and immediately tried to help Alicia with her predicament. However, the shadow wasn't interested in just watching this happen, and constantly got in Yuri's way.

You...I'll never forgive you is what went through Yuri's mind, along with a rage he never experienced before. His left hand glowed and Yuri snapped. Azure Edge: Skill recorded.

With his currently limited memory, Yuri didn't recall hearing of this skill before. However, his body immediately reacted. Grasping the katana's handle with his right hand, Yuri touched the blade with his left hand. Suddenly, he felt a sharp pain in his left hand and saw a blue energy force fly at the shadow.

What would happen would depend on luck...

((This is how striking will work; 5 evenly sided dice with hit/miss will be rolled, determining if an attack hits or misses. When a miss occurs, something resulting from that attack is bound to happen...))

((Hit check: 4 misses, 1 hit))

Yuri's attack was easily evaded by the shadow, but the resulting shockwave caused the shadow to momentarily lose focus. With the burning pain still in his left hand, Yuri propped his katana underneath Alicia's cane and with the combined leverage of the two weapons, the crumbled floor rose up.

"Are you okay, Alicia?" Yuri asked, worried not only about her but the monster that was definitely still alive.

Gettin' Old!

(Damn that was unlucky, still I'd think it would be worse seeing as we are all fighting with our weaker hands and other factors such as poor lighting and fear would come into effect)

Alex glanced down into the 'arena' surrounding Yuri and Alicia watching the impressive light show again. Now I have 2 tricks up my sleeve though if they are chopped to pieces I don't think Dia will help them he thought whipping out an energy bar and taking a chewy bite Mmm...this is tasty he thought happily Dia must contain some kinda serotonin booster, not felt this good since I've arrived here he nodded to himself before focusing on the situation and extending his hand like before "Barrier" he muttered calmly seeing the monster lunge for the two people and watching as it collided with the blue forcefield he made. Unfortunately it was not completely uneffective on Alex as he staggered from the force of the blow dropping his half eaten energy bar down into the pit. Alex frowned disappointed to have lost his food and drew his pistol. Aiming his gun shakily down at the dark creature he fired off a few rounds seeking to exact vengeance for his lost confection.
Made by Chesu+Zombee

(I wasn't the one injured... but thanks. And I saw what you did there with Dia... a persona fan?)

Joe stared at the attack Crane threw, as he was trapped and by coincidence Joe was hitted too. His injuries looked back and his tolerance to blood wasn't much to resist. He fell down on his kneed watching himself bleed, he didn't even have the streng to call for help. Alex quickly got near him and as his vision got blurry, not for dying, more like going unconcious, his arm glowed. He touched him and at an amazing speed his wounds closed. It was like a miracle. He would hank Alex properly later but now he was focused attacking. He attacked twice both with his watch and his gun. Without even seeing the effect he ran beside Alex and yelled with anger: "Electric Blast!"

The lighting bolt flew against the red eyed shadow. There was an explosion, he felt confident but the result was yet to be seen.

Nyaaaaan~ Moé Powers Go!

((By the way, if you're curious, I use an iPhone app for the hit/miss checks))

((Alex's hit check: 3 hits, 2 misses))

Most of the rounds that were fired at the shadow connected. Making a horrible shrieking noise, the shadow once again pulled back. It wasn't finished yet...

((Joe's hit check: 1 hit, 4 misses))

After being wounded, the shadow had already begun to pull back. Joe's electric blast came close, but missed its target. However, with the small explosion, the shadow was confused, giving others the opportunity to strike.

Oh no you don't! thought Yuri, and he pulled back for another swing.

((Yuri's hit check: 3 hits, 2 misses))

Yuri saw all that had happened. Catching Alex's energy bar on its way down, Yuri quickly tossed it back to him. Here, catch! he said, as he drew his katana again and took a swing. While the hit connected, it merely grazed the shadow.
Damn it, what will it take to bring this thing down?! said Yuri.

Elimentary!

Alicia knew it, she was going to die. Well at least thats what she thought, until she saw Yuri running towards her.

"Yuri!"

She saw him fire a blue force of somekind at the shadow. Alicia covered her head as the creature evaded it and it struck the ground a few meters away. She heard footesteps getting closer, she looked up to see Yuri jamming his katana underneath her cane. He asked if she was ok.

"Yea, I'm ok, you distracted the creature before it struck." She could still see the creature. She decided that now wasn't the time for thank you's, there was a slightly more pressing matter at hand.

With all the strength she had left she pushed down on her cane whislt Yuri pushed with his katana. It took a huge amount of effort but the large piece of floor started to move and Alicia pulled her leg out.

The room filled with flashes, Alicia's heart began to race.

NO! Stay strong! Yuri just risked his life to come and get you, fight through your fear, you need to help him fight!

Alicia climbed to her feet.

"Argh!" She fell to her knee's as the leg that had been trapped failed to support her weight. She tried again. Her leg was shaking badly, but she managed to find her feet. Using her cane to support herself she made her way to the beast.

Alicia shifted her weight onto her undamaged leg before raising her cane abover her head. She swung hard and fast bringing it down towards the beast. She was thankfull, at least she could still do this one basic move with her left hand.

Page 4 of 7 [ 241 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay