Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 5 of 6[ 204 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: | Not Just A Computer Game 2.0 | (Accepting new members)Topic%20Title

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Ronan had to agree with the brothers' point, he could discover more of what he was victim of by talking to a specialized guru or something. "You guys are right. We'll have to arrive there and see it, though..." He also agreed that their virtual forms seemed to have a very big potential, and he kid around with the thought of omnimastery which was his aim while Joshua addressed the brothers. However, when the former pulled out the map to point something out, he was intently listening again.

"Bandits, huh... looks good enough for a fight." He commented, as he noticed that his tiredness was not catching: the calm walk alongside those people apparently rested him enough to face another showdown. Seyicer spoke while Mariah caught up, culminating in a funny chase scene which had been pretty amusing, although Ronan remembered making a mental note of protecting the mages like Mariah and the brothers if they were ever threatened on the fight. "I'm ready for some action." He looked to Zoey again, worried whether she even agreed to their course and action. She was still his leader, or at least he felt that way, even though Joshua inspired so much confidence, but was rather a role-model for Ronan to keep in mind, as well as a great man. He'd see how great in battle, or so Ronan thought as he continued walking.

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

for all

((Not to push anyone or anything, but I feel bad when I have to lead the adventure, I want everyone to have fun and stuff))

"Of course, there are probably a few other options here." Joshua said scratching his head "After all, we could just go around the bandits, or stealth past them...hell we could barter with them if you really wanted to. It all depends on what everyone wants to do, personally, I want to kick some bandit ass and get some free stuff, but if anyone doesn't feel up to that, it's fine with me." He shrugs "We don't even have to go to SteelHart at this point, there's a big world out there, although SteelHart is a good place to start."
If Justice is blind, then Truth shall lead. Together they will find Liberty.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((I think it's fine to try another approach if the RP doesn't have any repliers for some time... it can always get the spirits up. I'm always watching to see if that happens. I don't feel like my character is main character material, though, so I'm not sure if he should appear this much, but I feel the need of throwing a different thing here and there is a must in order to get this moving as much as I hate doing that. Hopefully then we can develop the story to involve everyone else. And on another note, after July 10th, I might be slow to post, since I'll be on a trip then...))

"Well, that depends on everyone else. As long as we go to a place where we can get some experience while doing what the majority of the group wants. And I still want to see everybody's strength. Especially the Slezak brothers... they look so much stronger than what I saw before." Ronan sighed, and then looked around. "We must be getting to their hydeout, though... I'm sensing the place to be getting creepier than normal." Looking arounds, the trees were appearing now in a different pattern: before, they were somewhat close, but not dense enough to prevent the group from moving forward. Now it was opening up. Even so, it didn't seem welcoming at all. The strange patterns suggested some trees were taken down nearby. He wondered how many variables would any computer game need to process this much detail on that virtual world.

Virtual world... he wasn't even sure anymore. Might as well be real. At least there, he felt more appreciated than elsewhere...

A weird song invaded his head, apparently originated from a female. It wasn't very loud, but he could make out it came from their left general direction, from deeper inside the woods. What surprised Ronan wasn't exactly the fact he was hearing a song, but the song itself. He froze into place, his eyes wide open. That chant... that chant... He was suddenly oblivious to anything else but the words of the song. Then it stopped. Ronan looked in the direction it came from, fear in his eyes

I know that chant... but... could it be? But there's no one else who chants like that... It had come back fresh on his mind again. The vision he had had before, back in Tepple, also came back to him. No... it's too soon... I can't yet... Those words were almost screamed on his mind, but externally he was still froze in place. When he was conscious of his surroundings again, however, he turned around and sprang forward, as if running for his life as far from the voice as he could. And he ran and ran as fast as he could, but soon enough, his feet failed him: undercovered by several leaves was a pit, which he almost feel down in had he not been fast enough in grabbing the edge to prevent from falling further.

A... trap!? The first thing that came to mind was the song he just heard, but he rapidly shook the idea off: that was most probably work of the bandits that were nearby. Such underhanded traps. But if that was the case, then they were really close to it... hell, maybe there was an ambush or patrol party somewhere. He didn't even risk looking down, he struggled trying to pull himself up the pit, and hopefully someone would help him.

((Following Lida's example, more mortal danger approaches! Or at least there's a bit more iminent death threat here.))

"...Naturally."

Mika continued to walk silently alongside the brothers, hands in his pockets. Suddenly, he saw Ronan freeze, eyes widening, as if sensing something. What...?

Around 30 seconds later, without any given warning, Ronan just sped off in front of them!

"Hey, wait a minute, wait a minute!" shouted Mika, taken by surprise. It was as if Ronan was running from something. Mika ran after him, but not too close. Soon enough, Ronan fell into a trap. Seeing his hand grabbed onto the edge, Mika ran to him and croutched down. He offered his hand down to Ronan and looked down the pit at the same time.
Blimey, that's deep. "Hey... need a hand?" he asked, scratching his head with the other.
Engaged to Reiji!
Credit to Nadindi for the awesome sig! :D

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

"...Mariah. Begin the summonging. I sense moving water sources... make it srong."

Mariah nodded, "HOw strong."
"Really Strong."

MAriah touched the ground, "The flames of the earth part the roaring waters, the steam of hell rises to block the sun. The white light of heaven disolves into the seven spectrums of hell."

Mariah raised one hand up, where the light formed to make as rainbow. "The four demonic river converges into icy daggers, thus the blue layer of hell is destroyed."

On the rainbow on mariah's hand, the blue light shattered. A certain area of the sky, the color suddenly changed fromn blue to gray. Seyicer's eyes also faded to a dfull gray, though still full of life."

one thousand mermaids cry enjoy, a thousand krakens cry in fear, The king of all waters is freed!"

Large, blue waters erupted from Mariah, gushing wildly into the air, the only blue in the area.

"Send your Rage, and drown the earth before you. COme forth and claim your enemy's... Leviathan!"

A thunderous roar pierced the air, and a great sea serphent rose into the air. As he rose, a large wall of water followed.

Seyicer laughed, "THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!"
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Ronan was glad that Mika approached, and gladly accepted his hand. "Mika... t-thanks." He muttered, as he planted his feet on firm ground again thanks to Mika. "I'm sorry for just now. I... heard something. That was a..." Ronan started, but he knew he wouldn't continue when he heard another chant, this time from Mariah. It was loud enough for him to hear, and due to Seyicer's words, he thought he should also be on the alert. "I-I'll explain later. Mika, I think we are very near the bandits' outpost that Joshua mentioned some time ago, given this trap." Ronan spied down the hole to see what he escaped off. Wow. They didn't make this to trap... they made this to kill. He shook his head and looked down to Mika again. "Somehow, they are awfully close. Maybe the activation of a trap was an alarm to them. Let's deal with that first."

Ronan drew his sword, prepared, holding his sword as a rapier. He looked around, but didn't spot any hostiles... for now. The Leviathan above them was awe-inspiring, but the sound of the tidal waves were only making Ronan more wary of attacks that could be made from any side. "You need backup?" He asked, directing himself to Mika again. "I'm not sure how you fight yet... never seen you in battle. I'll bet you're strong, though." He flashed a quick smile to his colleague.

for all

Joshua cracked his knuckles and neck and rushed over to where the hole was, along with Ronan and Mika. "Be careful Ronan, if that was a sign of things to come, there may be other traps like that. Traps much worse..." He glanced over at Mika and then back to Ronan. "I'm sure Mika is a capable combatant if I ever saw one, besides, we have that summon over our head, although I'm not sure how good a water summon will be against regular guys...probably no worse or no better than regular magic unless these bandits are well equipped. With that said..." Joshua put his hands together and began to focus. "I think it's time you guys caught wind of what a spell soldier like me can do." The air around them began to condense into his hands, and he started to glow with magic. With a "Hyaa!" he unclasped his hands, and in his right was a whip, not a regular one mind you, one made out of wind. Joshua wiped his brow and smiled, he stopped glowing. "Alright, the first group of bandits should be nearby, this trap looks pretty fresh..." He swiped his whip over the leaves and hole. "The leaves they used to cover this up are all still pretty green, even at the bottom. This trap can't be more than about fifteen minutes old. Let's go!"

"...Naturally."

Mika smiled back. "I try my best." He gestured towards his damaged clothes. His hands glowed yellow with electricity, then faded again. He looked up at the Leviathan. "I'm sure glad he's on our side."

Joshua caught up to them. After a short conversation, Mika felt the air condense around them, while Joshua's body glowed with magic. Then eventually, an air-whip appeared in his hand.

"Nice... very nice." exclaimed Mika. Then his own body glowed with yellow strikes of electricity, his hands clenched into fists as the energy swirled around him. Then crossed his arms, and with a "Ha!", the energy compacted into a blue electric sword, fizzing with energy, while Mika himself was radiated with a faint golden aura. "Yep, I'm quite ready for this." he smiled. "This is where the fun begins."
Engaged to Reiji!

((Right guys, I need to apologise for not posting earlier. The past three days I've been on a camping trip with friends, and I was given no opportunity to tell you all before having to leave. Hopefully, this BEAST of a post will make up for things. ^^;))

Managing to remain calm as Ronan made a wild dash into the woods, Zoey's senses suddenly went on full alert. With every breath, she ignored the human scents, enticing as they were, in order to focus on where the bandits were lying in wait. Turning as soon as she had confirmed that Ronan was indeed unhurt, a dagger quickly appearing in her hand with the speed at which it was drawn. Sniffing, she turned and faced north-east, where the scent was the strongest. The bandits were less than two meters from the edge of the trees in that direction, and Zoey's scarlet eyes fixed onto the shapes she could just about make out in her sight.

"Be alert," she said, breaking the long silence she had been in for so long as they had been walking. Her eyes left the figures in the forest briefly to rest on Ronan, Mika and then the brothers; the only familiar faces that she had trust in. Turning her attention back to the danger at hand, she twisted her arms in front of her body, connecting her fingertips and drawing on her magic. Almost instantly, a wave of courage and optimism washed over the whole of their party, and Zoey let her arms fall from the gesture of magic, getting into a loose fighting stance before pointing directly at the bandits. "There."

-----

Verity had watched Ronan dart into the trap with a vague amusement. Really, it was a bit stupid of him to go running straight into a hole like that. Then again, she couldn't exactly blame him - he seemed a bit twitchy already, and didn't have the Elvish lightness that would likely have carried him safely across the enclosed trap. The summoning of the Leviathan was nothing short of awesome in her eyes. It would be so cool to fight alongside something so powerful, and she grinned.

Watching the guys' dramatic preparations for battle, Verity laughed and reached into her pack, drawing out a bow and arrow, ignoring the incredulous look that she was given by Zoey as she fixed an arrow into the string efficiently, pointing it in the indicated direction of the bandits.

Not even waiting for Zoey (or any other person who wanted to play leader) to tell them to attack, Verity vaulted into a position alongside Joshua, grinning at her elven companion before raising the bow again. "Let's do this!" And with that, she released the arrow, where it went straight into the forehead of a bandit.

As soon as the arrow had left the string, about a dozen bandits had made their move, leaping and sprinting from the cover of the trees towards their party. It was like the initial attack had flicked a switch, and the men came pouring towards them upon some sort of order. Which, given the circumstances of them being in a game, was actually all too likely.
^ Click for my graphics ^

for all

Joshua was briefly taken aback by the sudden aggro of the bandits thanks to Verity's arrow, but because of Zoey's enchantment his senses soon focused and his courage was overflowing. He raised his hand holding his wind whip and pointed forward, using the most favored tactic of anyone who enjoyed annoying their foes, or fighting up close and personal.

Taunt-Taunt a group of enemies to entice them to attack you. This technique costs no energy and has no cool-down.

And with that, the bandits were in full aggro. Joshua bolted forward, with his elven quickness and his command over the winds, he was quite the fast mage. He leaped over the pit trap that separated the bandits from him and got to work. There were two bandits in his sights, one carrying a rather intricate short-sword, probably made of red iron if he was lucky, and another carrying two daggers which both seemed to be made of steel. "So!" Joshua exclaimed. "Let's see what we're made of eh?!" He wasn't about to buff the group with those words of encouragement, but at least he was being supportive. The bandit with the daggers was first in Joshua's sight, and he aimed to make quick work of him. First he attacked wide, trying to overpower the bandit and possibly gain an early advantage, but he managed to avoid the rather slow wide strike and attempted to strike with his left dagger. It was slightly different than the right, it had a curve to it...it seemed more tribal than a regular dagger. In any event, Josh grabbed his hand before the dagger could strike him, and he kicked him away. Instead of the wide strikes he initially had planned to use, Joshua quickly made fast whip strikes at the bandit's chest. His skill with the whip was impressive, and with the whip being as light as air the strikes were even faster and more deadly. After about six or seven quick strikes, Daggers was a bit dazed, so he turned his attention to Short-sword guy. He managed to get a quick strike on Joshua with his, probably stolen, red iron blade. It was modest at best, and with the warrior training Joshua had he was a bit harder to break than most magi, and at the same time he was a bit more impulsive when it came to casting (When he did cast, that is) "Aha, so you're quicker than the average numbskull are you?" he began a quick incantation in elvish. "Tel' aglareb sul repel!" a gust of wind shot out of his hand knocking the bandit down. With one bandit knocked away and another dazed, he took this chance to take a proper fighting stance and prepare for the next attacks. "Alright guys, your move! Unless you're enjoying this!"

"...Naturally."

Mika saw the amount of bandits coming towards them and gripped his blade tighter. This is new... Allons-y.

Then he lept, using his power over electricity and thunder to propell himself, and leaving a trail of golden energy behind him, he homed in on the nearest bandit and slashed him across the chest, his blade fizzing like a demented lightsaber, knocking the bandit down. He then targeted his successor, and cast a stream of lightning from his left hand, shocking the second one down.

He then touched down to the ground to conserve MP and began battling a stronger, third bandit. The blades clashed, Mika's letting loose electric sparks. He quickly overpowered and attempted to strike the bandit but missed, and did a 360° by accident. Attack missed- uh, oh.

The bandit took his oppuntunity and slashed at Mika, cutting at his arm. "Ugh!" he exclaimed, feeling the sword take a minor part of his HP.

He quickly fired a second stream of lightning, shocking his assailant. Stunned, the bandit stumbled backwards, to which Mika took the advantage by stabbing him the chest. Shocking the animated insides of the bandit, who then fell down, dead. [i]Shockingly Hi-Def deaths... no pun intended.[i]

He then wiped the sweat off his forehead and turned out to check on his teammates.
Engaged to Reiji!

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

"Oh yeah!" Seyicer said, advancing on the bandits, swords out like a hungry wolf. The leviathan was above him, with Mariah safely on it's back.

Seyicer's first target was a nearby group of five bandits, two of witch seemed to be mages. THey noticed Seyicer and advanced towards him. The mages fired burst of lighting his way. Seyicer walked towards the lighting, and jumped at the last moment, witch placed him in perfect position to kick the first attackers blade out of his hands. Surprised, the bandit was easy pickings. Seyicer grapped him and threw him into the path of another lighting bolt.

Seyicer charged for the next one. Seyicer clashed with the first one, and ducked for the second swingers attempt. He grabbed on of their blades and ran it through the other bandit. Taking advantage of their positioning, Seyicer called his energy and took the mages by surprise. WIth one spell,all the water was drained from their bodies. Seyicer gave his thanks to the remaining victim, and elimanated him.

The next battle was a little whiles away, but Leviathan was near the area. It used it's tail to slingshot him into the next area. Seyicer ran bladefirst into an unsuspecting bandit's stomach. Taking advantage of the confusion. Seyicer grabbed the one he ran into, and threw it at a group, gving Seyicer enough time to make water rise high enough, and slam it onto the group.
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion

Laughter was rising audibly from Verity as she continued drawing and firing arrows, a wide grin on her face as she killed bandit after bandit, relishing in the surge of energy associated with levelling up. Once her quiver was finally empty, she drew a shortsword from her pack, dropping the archery equipment carelessly to the ground before jumping forwards and stooping to loot the bandits' pockets one by one.

Zoey had been standing by, only attacking when an enemy was unseen behind one of her allies - it was a tactic she had had to come up with quickly as soon as Mike had been cut because staying too close to a bleeding human could hardly do any of them any good. However, upon seeing Verity's reckless and stupid behaviour, she was forced to take action, darting to the area that she was currently on.

"Are you trying to drain your health?" Zoey said frustratedly, raising her voice above the cacophony of the battle. Verity looked up, a small mound of coins in her hand from the pocket that she had just withdrawn it from. "Well, no. I figured you wouldn't let me die." The following, elvish grin made Zoey want to shake some sense into the elf, but instead she settled for pulling her upright. "Fight your own battles."

Verity looked around in confusion as Zoey disappeared at a run before managing to spot her slashing quickly at the back of a bandit's neck that had been creeping up on Ronan. "Spoilsport," she muttered, only just managing to fend off another bandit before she was suddenly swept up in a painful crash of water. Maybe that's why nobody is fighting here, she thought vaguely as she struggled to kick to the surface. Clearly, someone had just summoned this water and not seen her. Surfacing for a brief second, Verity gasped in barely half a lungful of air before being dragged back in again.

Stupidly, she wasted that half a lung of air upon her next surface in a shriek.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Mika and Joshua had quickly advanced towards the closest incoming group, but perceive an incoming assault from other directions, Ronan stood still, his grip firmly on his sword's hilt. Not long afterwards, three bandits made themselves visible and advanced towards him. Prepared, Ronan retreated some steps, avoiding their somewhat slow sword swinging, and sidestepping to the one in the right, he slashed his chest and kicked him towards the remaining two, that avoided the attack, but were with by Ronan's subsequent 360º swinging move. Stunned for some moments, one of them could do nothing against the fatal stab that followed, but the other recovered quickly enough and evaded, at the same time trying to behead his assaliant with a single sword swipe. Ronan crouched down, however, and tackled him hard so he fell to the ground, and once there, Ronan took him by the legs and spun him around three times before throwing him against a horde of other incoming bandits, from which only one jumped to avoid the attack and cast a spell against Ronan.

Magic...? He processed quickly enough to get out of the way, however the fire spell still reached his left arm. Tsk! ...This is nothing! He told himself, despite the burning pain, and quickly advanced towards the mage, which began another, longer chant. Ronan managed to stab him mortally, but at the same time he finished the chant and several blocks of ice were thrown against him, so he flew back, although overall his body didn't look injured once he landed on where he had begun fighting. Now that was ice magic... despite having lost my powers, I still seem to be somewhat resistant to it... I wonder if there's any meaning behind this. Ronan thought, but not for long, as he heard a scream of death behind him and once turning around, saw Zoey slashing a bandit that was sneaking up on him from behind. "Spoilsport." She had mentioned before continuing on her fighting with another one. Ronan was going to thank her, when more bandits approached. Ronan dodged the advance of one, and kicked him in the belly, reading to grab him from behind with a suplex. Soon enough, however, their bodies all clashed against the incoming body of water, so strongly that it stunned Ronan for a second.

Woah. Was that Leviathan? That hurted! Ronan screamed in his mind, all too aware that he hadn't readied any oxygen to hold within before being submerged. He didn't find much trouble rising to the surface, despite the fact he carried a weapon. When he rose up the water level, he gasped for air. Phew. Finally this skill pays off. He thought once again, now looking around to understand what had just went on. Only that part of the battlefield was affected with that amount of water, for some reason.

Wait, just now, wasn't Zoey here? He desperately looked for her around, at the same time trying to keep himself above the water level. Soon enough, he saw Zoey ascending to the same level as he, but descended before managing enough air. Ronan swam that way to grab her arm and try to bring her up again. At the same time he put some effort into bringing her back up, he forgot he was carrying a weapon and unheld his sword.

for all

Joshua was laughing as his friends joined in the fight, he turned back to the dazed bandit and put his hand over his face. "Enjoy your last breath..." He said it in an odd sadistic tone, and suddenly and orb appeared around the bandits head as the air was drained out. He struggled for a few moments, but was easily finished off with a knee to the gut. With that, he tossed the body at the shortsword wielding bandit and finished them both with a powerful overhead whip slam. "That'll snuff ya, you amadas!" He then noticed an archer still waiting up in a nearby tree, with an arrow heading for him Joshua quickly cracked his whip stopping it, and knocking the archer bandit out of the tree. He dusted off his hands before being slammed with Leviathan's attack, being the clever mage he was he used a reverse effect on the spell he used to incapacitate the other bandit. 'Well I have to admit' he thought to himself 'I may be wet, but that summon is awesome.' He looked around, he saw Ronan and Verity both underwater. 'Shit!' He saw Ronan swim to the surface, quite impressively for a big guy. He gave him a thumbs up and looked back at verity. 'Aw hell, she's panicking...I gotta move quick here.' He pushed forward with as much air as he could muster underwater, and swam toward his fellow elf. 'Damn it, she probably can't hear me...well, ready or not, going up!' He used his wind whip as a source of air, and torpedoed forward towards Verity and the surface. His whip faded away as he did this, but the speed it granted was a fair exchange, and he could always conjur another one, besides, saving a party member was a bit more important. Getting to the surface was a bit taxing, but definitely not impossible.

The Heir to the Planet

Last edited by Rarikou on Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Heir to the Planet

{{sorry, I accidently double posted, so I got rid of the first one and replaced it with those dots.
"WHEW-HOOO!" Seyicer shouted, slicing through anyother group of bandits. He jumped at on, missed, but stuck his sword and the ground, and nailed his target with a mid-air spin kick. The leviathan helped by eating the mid-air food.

The water slam had compltly revitalized Seyicer. He now felt like he could face a god... maybe two.

From ontop, Mariah warned Seyicer, "Careful, you idiot, you're starting to get filled with bloodlust."

Mariah hopped down, "I want a couple of the, too you know.... together?"

"Together." Seyicer nodded, and they both advanced.

Seyicer easily overcame two swordsman, withought even using his sword. He quickly flipped over a third, whom was impaled by Mariah's spear- wakashizi.

Some archers had taken their time, but they all strung up there bows, and 25 arrows was realeased into the sky.
"Dang it!" Seyicer said, guarded.

Mariah stood in front of him, and snapped.

The arrows barely appeared to move... they still moved, but at an exremly slow place. The archers apparently didn't realize what was going on, for some reason.

"Let's go!" Mariah said, and the two quickly got out of reach of the arrows. And seyicer knocked the archers out of the tree they were in. Aiver but dead.

"Artic Field." Seyicer whispered, willing an area of the ground to solidify into ice.

A group of swordsmen quickly lost their balance, and fell.

"You should never have attacked us. Now you will wonder in an icy hell." Seyicer said, and, making sure his allies werent in the circle, began walking towards his allies, snapping and whispered, "Shatterheart"

A large icicle appeared where the artic field lay, encasing everything in ice.
"THis is normally where i snap, and razor sharp pieces of ice eliminate my enemies, but... Dinner, Leviathan." Seyicer said, and continued to walk as the Leviathan gave a hungry roar.

"I sense no more enemies... shall we?" Seyicer said, and continued walking.

Mariah let go of the solider she had just impaled, and shouted, "MEANIE!" WIth that, she tossed the body onto a pile she was forming, "I WANTED MORE!"

Seyicer laughed and started running.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

((Ugh, soooo sorry for the inactivity, guys- my laptop seized up on me and is in the process of being fixed, hence the lack of posts =P))

In her defence, Belle had not expected them to be attacked. But now that this was plainly happening and spells were being exchanged, she had no idea what to do. Not being a mage, spells were obviously out, she had no weapons to speak of and she certainly didn't intend to use her Rogue powers unless absolutely necessary.

She managed to fend off the first few attacks with some well-placed kicks, before being caught off guard by the powerful stream of water that had apparently been summoned. The feeling, Belle considered briefly, was something like being hit by a train.

Evaporate...

There was a rush of steam as the water ceased to be water and proceeded to drift gently upwards, unfortunately having the effect of blinding Belle to what was going on around her. She stepped backwards and whipped around as her foot encountered something soft. The nymph had never been in any kind of conflict like this before and stifling a scream, backed away from the body.

Don't be so stupid, Belle. It's not as if there won't be plenty more. It's not as if this wasn't a them-or-us situation. very well then... Lightning. Lightning falls and scorches the enemy, but leaves the ones I travel with...

Blinking tears out of her eyes, she resigned herself to the fact that, yes, there was going to be killing and she would have to get used to it. Finally able to see through the mist, she sighed and averted her eyes as the lightning flahed from the sky.
Click on Janice for graphics ^^

Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff

((Wow, a lot of stuff has happened since I've been gone on a trip (since monday). Well, here goes nothin'!))

The brothers would surely need a lot of practice to reach their full potential, and when bandits were mentioned, they thought it would be as good of a time as any. They usually had the attitude of not attacking anything unless it intended to harm them or one of their friends. When the bandit ambush started, probably brought on by Verity's first shot, it was clear these bandits were ones to fight. Seeing all of the weapons being created from magical energy, the acrobatics of experienced fighters, and the other skills the other party members possessed were inspiring them.

Jay and Jeremy didn't have time to think on it for long though as a bandit nearly caught them off-guard. Jay felt the foe's presence as he was pulling back for a strike and Jay, whipping around and throwing his open palm forward, filled the bandit with 50,000 volts of electrical energy.
"Man that was violent," Jay commented as the bandit's corpse still quivered on the ground from the electricity. The brothers quickly procured their staves as a group of three bandits approached wielding obviously-stolen short swords. Jeremy wasted no time and, pointing his staff forward, shot two icicle "bullets" from it. Luckily for Jeremy, the bandit he aimed at had nothing but thin clothes on as the icicles pierced his torso. Tapping the staff, Jeremy caused the icicles to shatter. The bandit fell clutching his chest. Jay surrounded his staff with electricity as the other two bandits got within a few feet. As one bandit swung, Jay swung his staff to block, allowing the metal blade the bandit was holding to conduct some of the electricity. Jay noticed it was not very effective as the hilt seemed to be covered in cloth, insulating the bandit's hand from the shock. Jay used the momentum from his swing to kick one leg forward, dealing some minor damage to the bandit. The second bandit made a jab for Jeremy, who swiftly dodged to the side, swinging his staff around to connect with the back of the bandit's head, knocking him to the ground. ((Man, I've never had to describe a fight scene in such gory detail... it's fun though.))

Before the brothers could do anything else, a wave of water came and flooded the area, slamming down onto pretty much everyone. Jay called away the electricity enchanting his staff just in time. He knew that even though he could control electricity, the charged water could still harm him due to him being merely resistant, not immune, to electric-elemental attacks. The brothers braced for the impact as the water came crashing down, quickly making a break for the surface. Jeremy made a block of ice out of the water beneath him, making him float upwards faster. The bandits didn't seem so lucky as they remained far below, struggling to swim after them. As quickly as the water came though, the brothers noticed it turning to steam. They glanced over just quickly enough to see Belle concentrating. They guessed it was her who caused the sudden evaporation. Jeremy grabbed for Jay, pulling him onto the ice block and saving him from a short fall. The block made a loud thud as it hit the unlucky bandit underneath it, crushing him as the ice hit the ground. The brothers were thrown off the ice block, taking minor falling damage, but quickly rolling to their feet. They didn't sense any more enemies nearby and ran over to the ice block, throwing it off of the crushed bandit. The brothers felt stronger. They figured they must have gained enough EXP to reach level 12. They felt a bit bad for having to kill, but they weren't too sad about it because the bandits were probably just NPCs anyway and also, they intended to attack first. Jay and Jeremy examined the crushed bandit's remains for any loot, then searched for the other ones they had felled, checking them as well. In the end, the brothers collected three short swords--the other swords being too damaged to have any use but still good for scrap metal--probably made of iron, some leather the brothers could clean up and use in crafting, a few hundred GPs' worth of coins, and a log one of the bandits was writing. Apparently they hadn't found any loot for a few days and were getting desperate, which explains the ambush and the traps all around.
"Hey! Where is everyone?" Jeremy called out, wanting to gather the group back together to hear how the other battles went.

((Maybe this post is too long, but I don't think the length matters much. You wouldn't be reading the entries if you didn't care about this RP.))
Thank you for reading. I hope you have a wonderful day.
100% pure Joy.
Excellent source of puns.
Refrigerate after opening.

"...Naturally."

Mika turned his head, hearing the wall of water. No... this is bad. I'm an electric-thunder controller so... oh dear.

He braced himself, taking three deep breaths. Then he put his arms over his face, using his blade as a guard as the water hit him. "WHOA-*glub*"

He felt himself be carried rapidly, flipping, turning, his wallet leaving his jacket. His aura had been diminished, and his body was aching from the water short-circuiting the electricity. Mika winced, feeling his HP slowly go down, nearing the 75% mark, due to the electrocution and lack of oxygen. He noticed Jeremy creating an ice block in from the water. I see... the surface... come on, Mika!

Suddenly the water felt warm. And warmer. And hotter, very quickly.Oh God, what's happening now?!

He noticed as the water got hotter, it became shallower, and easier to swim in. In desperate need of oxygen, Mika held on through the boiling water. The water eventually turned to a stream, and he rolled out, ending up by the feet of Jay and Jeremy, gasping for breath, electric bolts fizzing around him. He threw his sword to the right of him and stared up at them.

"H... hi. Hello... tha... that was fun wasn't it..." he wheezed, forcing a small smile. "...even though I've probably suffered both electrical and 2nd degree burns... hahaaa."
Engaged to Reiji!

"Mika!" Jay shouted when he saw Mika lying on the ground, clearly in pain. He crouched down next to Mika and held his hands just above Mika's body, allowing the blue aura of a Curing spell to slowly envelop him. When the aura subsided, all of Mika's burns, cuts, and bruises were gone. Cure spells worked more efficiently when used slowly, where the healing energy has more time to do its uh... magic.

While Jay was curing Mika, Jeremy looked around and saw a wallet in the distance. He ran over and retrieved it. Running back over to where Jay and Mika were, he examined Mika to see if there were any wounds the cure spell missed. Seeing none, Jeremy asked Mika, holding the wallet out, "Hey, did you drop this, man?"
100% pure Joy.

"...Naturally."

Mika felt the pain going, quite quickly, and saw all of his injuries heal up.

"Aaah, I needed that. Now I can feel those two levels I gained. I hate water." he smiled. He took off his soaking suit jacket and held it in his hand, when Jeremy held up a familiar object and said, "Hey, did you drop this, man?"

"Ah," Mika smiled, jumping to his feet, and tucking his shirt back in, then taking the wallet. "Yeah, it's my wallet. It sort of... flew out... while I was... "swimming"."

"Anyway, what's our next move? Shall we let the others come to us, or shall us go to the others?" he asked the brothers, putting his jacket around his neck like a scarf.
Engaged to Reiji!

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

As Ronan approached, the water started to evaporate, which meant it was getting hotter and hotter. By the time its level was low enough so that Ronan could touch the ground, its temperature was hurting him at an astonishing rate. Ugh, I'm not cut out for this thing. But soon it was gone, and he feel to the ground, welcoming the cold breeze that passed through them and cooled down his body. While laying down on the ground, a quick look to his right showed his silver sword, and he quickly grabbed it: despite having been dropped in hot water, the blade was cold, which was a bit weird, but when he remembered they were still on the battlefield, he minded not such a trivial detail and struggled on his feet.

Oh... it seems like it's over... He looked around, and everyone seemed to be standing by... no more enemies were seen. But he saw Mika's injuries from afar. He hurried there to see his condition, but the brothers healed him.

"You guys seem to be doing OK now. Hope it's not hurting much, Mika." Ronan tried to laugh, but coughed. He must had swallowed too much water when it hit him, but otherwise he was fine. He checked his level, only to see it hadn't changed at all.
Curses! What's with this... He thought angrily, but tried not to show it on his face. He just waited to hear what they should do. The group seemed to be disperse, but most of them still seemed to be on sight, so he thought no rush was necessary.

There was a very undignified yelp as Verity was hit in the side by Joshua speeding towards her, and propelled into the air. Flailing as they were separated by the contact, Verity managed to angle herself in the direction of a tree. Catching a branch, her hand scraped painfully as she held on before managing to swing onto the branch to perch, dripping and gasping.

Looking at her hand and wincing at the splinters as she felt her health deplete slightly, Verity slipped from the branch, using her other hand to dangle for a moment before dropping to the ground. Zoey was standing a few feet away by Ronan, Mika and the brothers, perfectly dry.

Scowling at Zoey's completely unscathed appearance, Verity brushed her hands off and looked around for Joshua. Was he okay? Or had he just done a complete 'kamikaze' in rescuing her?

Brushing dirt from her dress, Zoey cleaned her dagger off before sheathing it. It was almost invisible, but she was quivering ever so slightly. The smell of blood was overwhelming after the fight, and she wanted nothing more than to feed. But to do so would be to betray her comrades' trust. And, more importantly, she would be letting Austin down.

Feeling a now familiar twinge of worry, she took a moment to compose herself before speaking stiffly. "There are not any more bandits in the immediate area." She turned her head, inhaling shakily to confirm it before nodding. "We are safe to move on, as long as everybody is in an adequate state of health."

for all

Joshua was on the now dry ground after that big jump. He hit his back pretty hard, but for the most part he was alright, at least he did what he had to do. After a few moments of laying in the virtual dirt, he got onto his knees and surveyed the area. 'No more of those bandits anywhere...nothing really dropped either...alright, not bad.' "Yeah...I think we're clear here...ugh." Joshua struggled to his feet, he was blown back a bit from the group, but he could still see a few of them. 'Damn water monster...thing. That guy could use a few lessons in magic if you ask me...' He began slowly walking over to the group, all the while wondering if he actually managed to preform a decent rescue job.

There was only a little ways to go until the group reached Steelhart, home to some of the finest equipment, weapons, and armor for miles. The town itself wasn't that bad either, most of the townsfolk were generally kind NPCs, the players that come and go out of SteelHart usually had money to burn when they went there. Probably after a difficult quest or a challenging foe. SteelHart has always been a place to celebrate with a splurging.

Joshua thought about the last time he went there. He was still a traditional mage at that point, so he really didn't have to spend too much on anything. A staff, some enchantments, and other low end magical equipment. "It'll be very interesting to go back." He said aloud to no one in particular. As he came closer to the group, he saw Verity standing by a tree. 'Well, at least I did that right.' Joshua eventually reached where Zoey and verity were standing, he looked to his right and saw Ronan hovering over Mika. After a little looking, he saw everyone was mostly alright, and sat down on the ground with a sigh. "Well...that went...decently."

The Real Human Being

((For the sake of including myself, I'm going to say that Ligus got away from the bounty hunters and is resting in a nearby town.))

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

((Go ahead. There is SteelHart, which seems to be the closer of the city we started in (Angmere), but you could always use another, created one. Depends on how much they chased you down...))

While Mika and the brothers pondered about the next move, Ronan looked ahead and saw Seyicer eager to continue, as he seemed to be going on his way and simply expected the others to follow. Still, they should still go over who was on condition for this. Ronan went over the group with his eyes, and saw no injury greater than Mika's, that had already been properly healed thanks to the brothers. Joshua had approached Zoey and Verity, which were not far from Ronan himself, and he didn't look as fine as the others. Zoey, on the other hand, seemed to be perfectly intact. Ronan looked at her in respect and admiration. She did save his life from a surprise attack just some time ago, and he was sure he would thank her for that. Before he could say anything, she spoke, and Ronan looked over the rest of the group once again, just to be sure everyone was indeed on "adequate health". Having done this recently, it must have been rather unnecessary, but a leader's orders were orders, and he wasn't going to put them aside.

Nobody is doing bad... I should probably check on Joshua, then... Ronan thought as he turned in his direction. "Everyone else seems to be fine... you're alright, Joshua?" He crouched to be on the same level as the mage, which sat on the ground. "You fought awesome. And thank you, Leader..." He continued, turning his head to Zoey. "For helping me back there." He smiled sincerely and nodded. From that position, he couldn't really bow as he intended.

for all

Joshua gave a thumbs up with a somewhat tired smirk. "I've been worse off man, don't you worry...though that water dragon...I don't particularly care for the fellow who summoned it." He fumbled with his messenger bag and pulled out the map. "When I'm underwater, I really can't do much, hell not many people can, and friendly fire is never a good idea." As he went on about the events that transpired, he unrolled the map and held it in front of his face. "At any rate, we just need to work on our teamwork a bit...but there's no guru for that, we all kinda rushed in there...speaking of gurus, we're pretty damn close to SteelHart, so we may as well drudge on ahead. At most we might run into some bothersome bandits, but as long as we avoid using the heavy hitting moves like, I think his name was Seyicer? Did, we should be alright." Joshua pushed himself up and put the map back in his bag. He felt compelled to keep looking back at Verity now and again, he was honestly a little nervous when he saw her having some trouble in the water. He snapped his attention back to the job at hand that, well, he kind of started in the first place. "Remember, I'm hardier than the average mage, so I'm fine. We need to get a move on to SteelHart though, creatures of the night have me pegged as a favored target these days, and I'd rather not have to deal with unfriendly vampires, the undead, and whatever else goes bump in the night." Joshua adjusted his hat and cracked his knuckles, a habit of his. "Correct me if I'm wrong on this one though..." He looked right and left to make sure the majority of the group couldn't hear him.

He leaned in close and whispered a bit. "Did you go running because of the bandits, or because of something else? When you fell into that pit trap I could've sworn you weren't looking for a fight. You had me worried man, we can't have a rough guy like you getting injured early on...that and I feel like I can talk to you over say, the brothers or the summon happy psycho."

A bright grin of relief had spread across Verity's angled face once she had finally seen that Joshua had survived her rescue with nothing more than a few bruises and scratches from the fall. Not that she was actually close enough to him yet to be relieved because of who he was - it was only fair that if she had survived, he should too.

Giving him a brief, cheeky salute of thanks as he made his way over to them, Verity turned her attention to Ronan as he knelt to inspect Joshua.

"And thank you, Leader... For helping me back there."

Surprised by the name with which she had been addressed, Zoey turned to see the sincere smile on Ronan's face. Despite her usual mature, stoic and generally unteenagerlike behaviour, her face flushed slightly. It was rare for her to recieve any sort of warmth or gratitude, so her mask slipped for that one moment before she cleared her throat, nodding to the warrior.

"...No problem."

Verity rolled her eyes at Zoey's apparently bashful acceptance of the thanks. Oh, please. She probably only did it to show off. Sensing a pair of eyes on her from the side, Verity turned her head in time to see Joshua look away. She raised an eyebrow, watching him from the corner of her eye as she saw him continuously flick glances her way. ...?

Her curiosity only deepened when he leaned closer to whisper to Ronan, and Verity subconsciously leaned closer in an attempt to listen.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Ronan heard Joshua normally, sometimes agreeing with things with a nod, but when he started whispering, he didn't immediately expect the question. He hadn't forgotten why he ran. Hell, half way through the fight, he was damn scared that the owner of that chant would appear and he would have to deal with it. He lowered his eyes. "I'm sorry for being so imprudent there. I really didn't run after bandits or anything of the sort." He said, in a low voice to match the other's whispers. "Before the battle began, I... I heard someone. A low chant coming from the trees. It's not a regular chant of magic either. It was a song I only heard on the North. That... well, it is nothing you should worry about, really." He said, looking the other way. "It's not like it will affect the rest of the group. Even if she does catch up." He wondered how vague that was on the ears of the other, and if he should clarify, but Ronan instead shook his head. "It won't happen again. I will concentrate on fighting better next time. And I guess we should keep moving indeed. I myself don't want to deal with vampires, unless they are on the group." That last part was a little lower than the rest, as if he feared Zoey would find anything like and insult on that sentence. When he noticed Verity listening intently, he sighed. Well, he guessed he shouldn't hide much. It would seem suspicious.

I wonder.. what made her leave her place... I don't want anyone to be involved.. but I also don't want to leave this group. God, this is quite complicated. Ronan thought, but he didn't show it. He guessed he mentioned who it was for Joshua before... it would only be a question of whether he remembered it or not.

The Heir to the Planet

Seyicer had finally stopped running from Mariah, who had managed to hit him straight on the head" YOU WERE NERELY OVERCOME WITH BLOODLUST! THEN WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPEDNED!" she said, pratically screaming in his ear.

She turned to Mariah, "Before we go further, I must warn you. A trait that a lot of demon's share is called bloodlust. When most demons kill, they begin to get addicted to it, like a drug, almost. Did you notice how Seyicer was laughing? If he ever gets worse then what you saw, knock him out, or me, for that matter. If we get to lustful, we'll begin to care less about who lives or dies... Just a warning.... is everone okay?" She asked.

Seeing they were all fit, Seyicer shrugged, then let's get going. SteelHeart is close by. I can feel many lifeforms there."

He hopped on Leviathan. "Free ride ride west for whoever wants it. ME and whoever else can make reservations at an inn."

Belle frowned. Now that they were out of immediate danger, it seemed absurd to her that everyone was simply making small talk, like they weren't surrounded by corpses.

"How can you all do this? Just carry on like nothing happened and we didn't kill all those people? I don't understand." she asked, frown deepening.

She guessed they were probably used to this sort of thing, but if they were going to have to do this again, Belle wasn't sure she could cope with it- for one thing, nymphs weren't really supposed to fight. That was why they had the hiding skills; what Belle was supposed to be doing, she'd figured out a while ago, was healing things, not killing them.

Maybe I'll just have to adapt.... And become someone else?

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Ronan could hear Belle's words, that struck him like a bolt of lighting. She had a point. There had just been a bloody battle, but most people there were hardened warriors, including Ronan himself, so the care for the dead was minimum. Though, in actuality, "bandit" was simply a monster with tons of variations made of variables and data, in that universe it was as real as it could get. Ronan stood up, but lowered his head so as to face his own feet.

Well, it can't be helped, can it? We're not monsters thirsty for blood and power that kill to level up. It's fighting for survival. Who knows what happens when a level 1 player dies here, he might be erased... permanently. The trail of thought continued, but it wasn't as it Ronan was confused: he was more like reassuring himself of what he went on thinking for a long time. He turned to Belle and stared at her.

"Of course something happened. But if we were going to mourn over their deaths or hate ourselves for killing, we might as well commit suicide outright. This world demands many of us to fight for their aims or objectives, and also to try and discover the truth of this universe, this charade we are all caught in without even knowing what to do and who to blame. If you can live without ever knowing this, and if you have no wish to explore this world further, then you can live in peace, and never have to fight for your life. But can you really do this, live peacefully in a world that is not your own?" Ronan didn't snap, but his voiced sounded a tad louder than usual. For some seconds, he kept staring, but eventually everything hit him back, and he turned to the other way, in shame.

"...I'm... very sorry." He apologized, rubbing off a lone tear dropping from his left eye. "I shouldn't be throwing my own worries and thoughts to other people this way. You certainly have your own way of thinking. So... sorry you had to take part of this, Belle. But Steelhart is not far. We might get there without any more casualties." He commented, going up to the point where Seyicer was, ready to get a move on to their destination.

Belle shook her head. "No, don't be sorry. In fact, I don't believe we can live peacefully here- this game is engineered for fighting. And I know they're not real... but here they're as real as most things can get and I don't know how to kill them without feeling that yet."

She surveyed the carnage they'd left and gave a sigh. Turning back to Ronan, she saw a tear lip from his eye.

"Hey, don't cry, it's okay... I chose to be a part of your group- I knew something like this would happen sooner or later. I just wasn't really prepared for it. If we're going to face something like that again... maybe when we get to SteelHeart, you can teach me to fight? Only if you have the time, of course." she finished, not wanting to sound too reliant on his help. The thing was, when they'd been fighting, Belle hadn't had the slightest idea what to do and since it looked like they would probably get into more conflicts, learning how to preserve herself seemed the most sensible course of action.

The Heir to the Planet

Seyicer shook his head, "It is the fate of those who would oppose us. I will not allow anybody to harm my allies, so they will die if nessacary. Mercy will kill us if nothing else. Don't worry for the dead. It simply means they won't be waking up anymore."

Mariah nodded, "We learned this a while back. In this world, kill, and don't be killed. We're professionals at it now. Don't cry, don't fear. Advance and face your enemy. Run and you will die. Hesitate and you will die."

Mariah climbed on the Leviathan with those words. "I'm getting tired."

The brothers had been taking in the conversations going on around them. They were anxious to make it to Steel Heart, but were really in no hurry to get there, and of course nobody else seemed to be either. It was the brothers' first real battle with such a large group and, even though they didn't contribute that much to it, they learned a couple things from the chaos. They then listened to Belle's point, thinking it over and realizing that she was right. They had just killed humans (or similar creatures) even if they were just AI bots programmed to fight players--at least that's what everyone assumes. Then they listened to Ronan's emotional speech about fighting for survival in a world that is not our own, and he was becoming quite emotional; something the brothers had never seen Ronan do before. After Belle spoke again, the brothers thought about how they could add their own wisdom into the mix.
"Well listen," Jay began, "This may not be the world we came from, but this is our home for now. It happened to be a world where normally, killing gives you 'experience' and lets you 'level up'."
"Yes, but like our own world, that is not the only way to gain experience," Jeremy added, "As evidenced by the description of Steel Heart, we can learn many things by just exploring and receiving advice."
"Unfortunately there isn't much one can do in this world except hone their skills for battling," Jay continued, "Even though there is a huge world out here to explore. Also, we don't need to instigate the fights, but we must be prepared in case we end up in a battle from which we simply can't escape. That is one ugly thing about this place that is unchangeable."
"There are plenty of good things about this world though," Jeremy said encouragingly, "But let us not dawdle on just talking amongst ourselves. Steel Heart shouldn't be very far from here and it would be best if we found a safe place. Also it would do us good to get away from the corpses... for obvious reasons." The brothers then checked their map, searching for the direction the group needed to head now.
100% pure Joy.

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Ronan listened to Seyicer and the brothers thoughtfully, at one point agreeing with Seyicer and Mariah with a nod, and, when the brothers had finished, he turned to their direction. "Jeremy is right, we should continue now. And Belle? I would be honored to teach you what I can." He bowed, his mind still at the matter they were discussing.

Well, this world requires this killing to be stronger and to survive... but I'm sure I would never be able to harm Erik... as much as I know he's the same as these... they're the closest things to normal humans in this world. But I cannot keep thinking that way. It'll just make things harder.

Looking over to Leviathan, he remembered Seyicer's comment that whoever could make reservations at an inn could get a ride. I don't really have that money... guess I'll go by foot. His eyes now searched Zoey and Joshua: he thought they could lead the way. Unless they went with Seyicer and Mariah. Nevertheless, he started to the brothers to look which was the right way on the map they held.

Objector. 'Nuff Said.

Can I join???
Name: John Conagher
Job: Currently Unemployed
Species: Human (and in-game too!)
Appearance: 1.8 meters high, wears leather jacket and jeans, white trousers, blond spikey hair.
Powers: Well (when he joined the game) noone could miss his robot arm. (something like Image
Biography: Probably the best public server gamer you ever came across, on Team Fortress 2, he was brilliant as engineer.
Experience: His "trip" to the game was in fact mixing the game folders (with team fortress 2) togeter and playing. BIG MISTAKE.

if you think i can, please reply.
Blacker than a moonless night, hotter and more bitter than hell itself... that is coffee. ~Godot :godot:

"...Naturally."

((Hey everyone, I'm going to be on holiday for the next 4 days, so if anyone wants to control Mika during my absence, I'd be much obliged. :edgy: ))

Mika thought to himself as he walked, while listening to the conversations. It really does put how dark and alien a virtual world really is... when playing video games it all comes naturally. All that skill focused on killing people. Yet when doing it yourself... even though it's an computer-generated model, it still... anyway.

He hovered in the air slightly, staying side-by-side with the brothers. It's just so surreal.
Engaged to Reiji!

((Urgh, guys, sorry I've been away so long. >< CR has been playing up on my main computer, and I also have about a jillion other non-CR RPs to do.

Also, Objectionator, that's fine. ^^ Welcome, and intro yourself in your own time.))

All of the ethical views being presented on the morality of killing in this place unnerved ZOey, if she was to be honest. It wasn't really something she'd thought about, apart from when she had been horrified at what Cairus had told her to do to prove herself. It just seemed like a fact of this virtual life, and she did it almost subconsciously now. Killing was...normal.

Verity listened in to the conversations with no particular interest, bouncing on the balls of her feet and desperate to get going. Standing still and...debating for so long was tedious."...Can we just go now?" she whined, earning a sharp look from Zoey.
Page 5 of 6 [ 204 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay