Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 6[ 218 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Re: Phoenix Wright: Ace College Student Redux RP (Read 1st Post)Topic%20Title

Insanity at its classiest.

Felix smiled, glad that Chris wanted to come. "It's gonna be tomorrow in the College Theater at 9. Me and Lance are actually meeting up with the band later today. I don't know when they're gettin' here, though..." He checked his trusty watch. "I dunno."
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Natalie didn't even notice Lance staring at her. She was to busy thinking of what collage was going to be like.
(I reaalllllly hope that it's better than high school. Those were the worst years of my entire life!) Natalie thought.
Natalie finished her lunch and decided she would go to the dorm to find her room.

Faith is for the transient people.

"I'll be there, then," said Chris, and then checked his watch. "Oh, crap! I'm going to be late for class if I don't get out of here right now. I'll be back in the cafeteria tomorrow morning, same time, if you are." He then grabbed his stuff and hurried out of the cafeteria (but he likely waited for Felix to say something before he actually DID run off.)

--

It was a minute or two after Chris left. Someone stood up from one of the corners of the room, and adjusted her glasses. There were certainly some interesting people here today. Quite a few she hadn't seen before. The girl turned the page in her notebook, and began to scribble in it. Bits and pieces about the new cliques. Conversations she's overhearing. And of course, she's checking the time to make sure she will not be late to her main psychology class. That's important as well.

She had well over an hour left. Plenty of time to observe the multitudes of people in the room. She began walking around, the backpack on her back seeming to sag a bit. That was just as well; she hadn't taken out her laptop all morning. She still needed to record all of her new data on it once her next class started.
Proud supporter of Phoenix/Iris, past, present and future
Thank you Elriel! :D

Lance sighed as the girl he was watching just stood up and left abruptly. He inwardly beat himself up about not having the courage to talk to her. He prayed that he would see her again soon, but didn't think more of it.

Felix nodded. "Alright, brother. I'll see you later, and hey, maybe you can get to meet the band in a while." He waved as Chris bolted from the cafeteria.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

Wotter boy

Johnny finished playing, and started to pack up his cello and left the band hall.

He walked left for his marine biology class. 'When do the classes start?'

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Natalie found her dorm room and started unpacking the two suitcases she brought. Right when she finished unpacking the last one Natalie realized that it was time for her to go to class. She ran as fast as she could and luckily she wasn't late.

She was making her rounds in the cafeteria still. However, one table in particular caught her attention. It was possibly the only table that didn't seem to have a clique. A boy, listening to music, and two others who seem to be looking out for someone, or perhaps multiple people? A friend had left a couple of minutes ago, she remembered, so they must be waiting on more people.

She walked past the table, notably scribbling furiously. Oh, this was a pretty large contrast in people at the same table.

Wotter boy

"Damn it. My class is that way!" Johnny said, heading the other way.

He raced thought the crowds and made his way to the Marine Bio class. He went it, ans sat down.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

((I'm going to bed. Please don't post to much while I'm asleep.))

Lance sighed again, and Felix eyed him curiously. "What's up with you, dude?" he asked, and Lance simply shrugged. "I just saw this girl across the room. I wanted to go talk to her, but I didn't." Felix laughed. "Aw, come on, man. Don't sweat it. There'll be plenty of girls at the show tomorrow." He clapped him on the back, but Lance didn't seem satisfied. "I dunno, man." Felix sighed. "Well, you'll see her again. Just be happy!"

Lance looked away, and in his view was a girl walking by, watching them and writing something down in her notebook. "Uh, can we help you, ma'am?" Lance asked confusedly.

The lanky person was talking to her. The girl didn't really think she needed to explain it, but she answered anyway. "I was taking notes on your demeanor and actions." She looked at him with a curious face, as if this was something completely normal. Well, it WAS. To her, anyway.

Lance nodded slowly. "Oh. O-Ok, that's cool, I guess." Felix was a little confused, but he gestured for her to sit down anyway. "Hey, you wanna take a seat? We're new here. Besides, I like making new friends."

"Oh, no, that's okay," she responded. "I'd prefer standing and walking while I do this. It allows me to think a lot better." She continued to monitor them, scribbling down notes about their appearance and fashion sense. What did she know about fashion sense? Not a lot. But she did enjoy comparing the popular trends in this school. She didn't exactly look like the fashion sort, seeing as her clothes had different colors all over them.

"Though I guess knowing your names would help me keep track of who I'm writing about." She doesn't look away from her notebook as she says this.

The two friends looked at eachother and shrugged. "I'm Felix Rodes," "And I'm Lance Hetman," they introduced. "Um, what's your name?" Felix asked. "Also, why are you writing all this down, exactly, if I might ask?"

She continued writing as she responded. "Lily White. And I enjoy observing people go about their daily lives. I guess you could say I'm practicing becoming a psychologist." She stops writing, and looks over at the boys. "I like comparing and contrasting different people. Studying them, I guess? It helps me pass the time."

Felix nodded. "Huh. That's pretty cool. Lemme guess, you're a Psychology major?" Lance cut in. "What kind of stuff have you written down so far? I'd actually like to hear that."

Meanwhile, Antonio, Peter, and Alex, the rest of the band, was arriving on the campus of Ivy University, to check it out before their show tomorrow. They were all cranky after the long drive crammed in with their instruments. As they hopped out, they realized they were outside the dorm rooms. They decided to go in and say hi to Felix in his dorm room.

Holy whack! Unlyrical lyrics Andre

James walked out of the toilets, amd checked his watch.

"Still got half an our before my lesson starts" He thought to himself. "I guess I could go for a skate around the campus."

So he jogged over towards a small, dirty car, and pulled out some keys. He unlocked the boot, and pulled out a worn-looking skateboard. He quickly shut the boot and locked his car.

"Am I allowed to skate on campus?" He asked himself, as he jumped on his board and cruised away.

He was about to find out.
Image Image

Former anti-shipper

Miles just sat down in a chair, reading his Pokedex, wondering how this year was going to be for him. Steel Samurai, Pokemon, Sonic, Mario, 4Kids... Am I going to get more beatings because I like all of this stuff...? What if this is even worse than High School...?! I got beat up by NERDS those years... *sigh*

He put his Pokedex away, and decided to start heading for class. It may have been early, but it isn't like he had anyone to talk to over the time. Besides, it felt good being the first to class. On his way out, he looked outside for a bit, and noticed James skateboarding. I know this is a reason people beat you up, but I can't let him break the rules...

"Hey!", Miles exclaimed, "It's against the rules to skateboard on Campus! Stop doing it!"
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

"Yes, I am majoring in Psychology."

Lily stopped writing, and showed Felix and the others what was on the new page. There wasn't much, and it was written so fast that it was likely they couldn't read much. At the very least, a bit of it was legible.

Lance Hetman - Lanky, likes to stare at others, cuts in during conversations. That's likely all that could be read. There's a fair bit more, but it's all in shorthand. But he likely got the idea, so it was enough for her.

She noticed that one of the boys at the table began walking outside, and decided to follow him. This person was likely the most interesting to her, so it was like she didn't even notice she was leaving the table. She did, however, give a very quick wave to Felix and Lance as she went off.

She stopped short after the boy looked outside, and noticed the skateboarding as well. Away she went, scribbling on her pad some more. This was certainly interesting. She didn't even try to stay out of anyone's line of sight, and her constant scribbling probably would give her away eventually.

Holy whack! Unlyrical lyrics Andre

James looked over to Miles, and his mood suddenly changed. He came to a stop.

"Oh, for god sake!" He exclaimed. "This path is soooo smooths as well!" He carried on, cursing under his breath, until something caught his attention.

He saw a girl, staring at him. Now James didn't like people who just stared, it was one of his pet hates.

"Whats you're problem?" He said, with a tone of anger in his voice.
Image Image

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Finally music class ended. Natalie walked back to her dorm.
(That class seemed so long.) Natalie thought.
When Natalie got back to her dorm she sat down on her bed.
(I'm so bored. What should I do?) Natalie thought.
Natalie messed around with wind up teeth that she accidentally brought.
Epic signature by PandaPrinzessin
Daughter of CarChaseCityMan, married to ToonBlade, and mom of Game Over, SomariFeyWright, bethanyann96, and >Mario<

Lance frowned. "Lanky?" he asked himself, but Felix simply laughed. "Man, you made a pretty great first impression there, buddy!" Lance ignored him. A second later, Felix's phone rang. He picked it up and answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, douchebag, your dorm's empty. Where the hell are you?" His brother Antonio asked loudly. "I'm in the cafeteria, bitch. Why are you guys at my dorm?"

"Excuse me for mistaking where you were going to be because you didn't call us, buttmunch." Felix sighed, rubbing his temple. "That's not even clever, dude. Alright, me and Lance will meet you there." He hung up and stood, gesturing for Lance to follow him. "But Felix, don't we have class in a few minutes?"

The guitarist chuckled. "Class. You're a pretty funny guy, you know that?" Lance never thought he was particularly amusing, but followed anyway.

Former anti-shipper

"I said stop!", Miles yelled to James, "Or I'm going to tell a teacher!"
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

More furious scribbling. This was getting much more interesting.

Kid with headphones attempting to get others to follow school rules. She paused, and then continued writing.

Oh, that man on the skateboard was trying to talk to her. She didn't think she had been staring all that much, she usually kept her gaze to her notebook. However, she responded. "I'm simply writing down what I'm seeing."

Wotter boy

Johnny stepped out of his class room, and popped his back and said, "Man, that felt good."

He walked into the cafeteria and got some chicken and fish. 'How ironic.' Johnny thought. He sat down at a nearby table.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

The wind up teeth that Natalie accidentally brought broke.
"I haven't had a single one of these that lasted more then a day. Oh well." Natalie said as she threw the wind up teeth away.
Natalie was bored again. She sat back down and tried to think of something to do.
"Ever on and on I continue circling with nothing but my hate. In a carousel of agony. Till slowly I forget and my heart starts vanishing and suddenly I see that I can't break free. I'm slipping trough the cracks of a dark eternity with nothing but my lain and the paralyzing agony. To tell me who I am who I was. Uncertainty. Enveloping my mind till I can't break free and, maybe it's a dream maybe nothing else is real. But it wouldn't mean a thing if I told you how I feel. So I'm tired of all the pain of the misery inside. And I wish that I could live feeling nothing but the night. You can tell me what to say you can tell me where to go. But I doubt that I would care and my heart would never know. If I make another move there'll be no more turning back. Because everything will change and it all will fade to black." Natalie sang wonderfully. It was the first part to one of her favorite songs, Bad Apple.

Felix and Lance met up with the rest of Rock Ness in the hallway outside of Felix's dorm room. "Hey, guys!" they greeted, and everyone shared a high five or a fake punch to the gut. "What's goin' on, broskis?"

Antonio began. "Well, Broseph Stalin, we were just checkin' out the campus for the show tomorrow night. Got any lady friends comin' to see it?" he asked proddingly, but Felix shrugged. "Nah, not really, Brohandas Ghandi. I haven't met too many people just yet. Few dudes and this one weird chick who was writing down everything we did." Lance nodded slowly. "It was pretty weird, Broku."

Alex interrupted them. "Wait wait wait. So you're telling me this campus is a sausage fest, Vegebro?!" Peter didn't seem to care. "Whatever. We play to whoever's there. We get paid anyway." Antonio shot him a dirty look. "You didn't say a bro name, dude." Peter rolled his eyes. "That shit is stupid and you know it."

All of a sudden, they heard singing coming from one of the rooms. Lance was the first to hear, and called for everyone to shut up so they could hear it. "Hey, that's pretty good!" Alex noted. "Do you know that girl?" he asked Felix. "Nope."

Peter waved it off. "Doesn't matter. Look, we gotta start getting the word out, and we gotta set up the stage too. We don't have time for this." Felix flicked him off. "Ok, Mr. Business, let's go not have fun." Antonio sighed. "Ok, come on, guys, let's go."

As they were leaving, Lance called out behind them. "Hey, don't wait up, guys, I'm gonna take a nap for a bit." No one even pretended to listen, so he just went into Felix's room and laid down on the bed, eyes wide open.

((OOC: Since nobody seems to be checking the OOC post, please check your PMs if you haven't already. Thank you!))

Well, that class certainly was shorter than he expected. Chris came out of the classroom, and began making his way again back to the dormitories. The university split up the boys and girls' dorms, but they were still pretty close together. It made it much easier for people to meet up outside when they wanted to hang out.

He had been going to the school for a bit, but still wasn't used to all the new people there.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

Natalie walked out of the dorm. She saw Lilly.
(Finally another girl!) Natalie thought.
"Hi. My name is Natalie Kitaka. What's your name?" Natalie asked Lilly.

The remaining band members exited the dormitories, having a loud and spirited discussion about Winnie the Pooh. "Man, fuck that bear," Felix said, a tad louder than he should have said that. "That whole story is riddled with inaccuracies. Winnie would have killed the hell out of Piglet and that stupid rabbit from the beginning."

Peter sighed. "It's a kid's story, Felix. 'Sides, the kid in that story's got balls no matter how you slice it; would YOU go to the forest and chill with a bear?" They all concurred, until they saw Chris heading down the path towards them.

Felix greeted him called out for him to come and meet the band. "Hey, Chris, what's up? These are the bandmates I was tellin' you about. Antonio, Peter, and Alex." All of them gave a short greeting. "What're you up to, man?" Felix asked, putting a hand on his shoulder.

((OOC: Just assume the parking lot is near the dorms. It makes sense, right?))

"Hey," said Chris. The hand on the shoulder was a bit odd, considering he's never had many good friends, but he took that as a good sign in this case. "Nice to meet you guys. I was going back to my dorm, since my class ended early. Not much else to do, you know? It gets a bit boring sometimes."

--

Lily was still scribbling in her notebook. She noticed Natalie, and even more notes were scribbled. Eventually, she stopped, and peered over the top of her pad. "Lily White." She turned the page of her notebook. She set her pencil through the rings of the edge of the notepad; she had no more reason to write at the moment. To be honest, however, she's a tad surprised that all of these people don't know her name. They must be new. Or new-ish, at least. She gave Natalie an odd stare, followed by a slight grin. Today was getting better and better. More people to talk to (and document.)

The GG. The Girl Gamer

"Nice to meet you Lilly. If you don't mind me asking, what are writing about in your notebook?" Natalie asked Lilly.

Felix frowned. "I know, dude. Hella boring." Antonio spoke up. "Hey, we were just goin' to go set up the concert. You wanna come with us?" Felix grinned. "Yeah! You can see how we set everything up!"

((OOC: You've been doing pretty well so far, Franzika, but you want to put more words in your posts. I know that might sound nagging, but I'd rather be the one to tell you instead of letting Gerkuman enforce it. He's cracking down on the posts now.))

Chris shrugged. "Sure, why not? I don't have anything else to do right now." He adjusted his backpack so it was more comfortable, and then said, "Let's go." All in all, it was a pretty exciting idea, so he had no intention of passing up the opportunity.

--

"I'm just studying how everyone acts." Lily shrugged, and turned back the page, as if she was going to look over something she had written before. "I'm a Psychology major, so I enjoy comparing the other students in this school." She turned the notepad around, and showed it to Natalie. As usual, though, a lot of her writing was in shorthand, acronyms and short versions of longer words that made it easier for Lily to skim over her own notes. This made it almost unreadable to others, unless they stared at it long enough to figure it out.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

((Oh sorry. I'll make sure to make my posts longer.))
Natalie looked at the notebook. She couldn't understand most of it.
"Cool." Natalie said even though she couldnt understand most of the writing.
(I wonder what the notebook says.. I can barely understand any of it!) Natalie thought.
Natalie acted like she understood everything in the notebook.

"You don't have to pretend you know what's in the notebook," Lily said as she turned it back around. "The way I write, most people can't understand it. It's not insulting to me if you can't, because that's how it's intended to be written. Plus, it saves space." She adjusted her glasses a bit.

"I assume you're new to the school?" She fixed her gaze back onto Natalie.

The GG. The Girl Gamer

"Yeah I'm new here. Are you new here too or have you been here before?"
(So it's written like that so she can understand it better and it saves space. Maybe I should do that with my diary. That way even if someone looked at it they wouldn't understand it.) Natalie thought.

Wotter boy

Julia walked into the cafeteria, and spotted Johnny. "Johnny!" "Julia! Hey!" Johnny said, running up to her. "Aren't you supposed to be in class?" she asked. "It just let out," Johnny said. They got into a long winded talk about cellos and violas, which they play, until Johnny said, "Don't you have class soon?" "Oh crap! Go get us lunch!" she told him, hurrying. "But I hate driving the car!" Johnny said. "I don't care! Just go!" she commanded. Johnny sighed, and left for the car while Julia went to the music class.

You’re so small in such a big world...

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!" Felicia Wainwright screamed, running to her dorm huffing and puffing. In front of it, she saw two girls conversing. "I...*huff*...am...*wheeze*...here...*pant*." Not that anyone cared. She took a couple deep breaths, then smiled. "Are you my dorm mates? That would be AWESOME! Saves me less time searching for them. I'm Felicia. Felicia Wainwright!" She offered her hand to both girls, showing off her pearly white teeth.
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

((OOC: Quick note, Miles and James are there too, but Lily's lost interest in them.))

Scribble, scribble. A new person to write about. Lily honestly thought she had enough data on everyone in the school, but she must have underestimated the amount of new people. Again, however, she doesn't seem to realize that she's technically ignoring Felicia. She just continues writing on her pad.
Page 2 of 6 [ 218 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay