Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 3 of 8[ 301 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Re: The Legend of Zelda: Link's sleepingTopic%20Title

It happened again...

Name: Kotada
Race: Goron
Appearence: A somewhat smaller goron, Blonde hair and a very sturdy back. A tattoo of the goron tribe scribed on my chest. Armour gauntlets on my forearms tied with a special zoran ribbon slung over the bicep.
Inventory:small boms, anda short sword
bio: A decendant of the biggoron Kotada has been spending his time creating cleaver traps and pranks. Once word spread of the return of Ganon, Kotada begins his quest for the ancient biggoron sword. Meeting up with mysterious travelers along the way.

I too will introduce myself into the story at an appropriate time.

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

{{Ack... two to edit! you're both welcome, of course.}}

Riku nodded, unfastings his ether medallion, and wrapping it around his sleeve. "My ace in the hole." He explained, "Basically, either is sharp air, but I can control it's sharpness. With the wind on my side, I'm going to appear to be a lot stronger.

He walked in the mines, and there was a surprised, "Who are you?" "Intruder!" "Wait!-Whhat the__ AAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

A large crash ensued, follwed by another one.

Riku stepped outside, "Entrance is clear.... oh wait, except for that cave in."

He led them forwqard, to where the mines were caved in.

Riku placed the medallion on his sword, and swung. The rocks shattered.

"NOW it's all clear."
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion
Time to feed the sandwitch and eat the baby!

''This is all so strange... Black Clouds... An ominous force... This almost seems like...''

Marcus thought for a moment, then said:

''Forget it, I need more proof before I claim anything...''

Marcus followed Riku trough the cave...
Awesome sig by awesome Nadini!

Have you been "Experienced?"

Meanwhile deep within the cave. a man leans against the cave wall with is fedora tilted down as his Goron friend smashes rocks to eat.

"Come on Kotada, can't you eat any faster. There are monsters everywhere and I just heard a cave in.....There just rocks, how do these rocks taste any better than the rocks in the village?"
"The bag is not for what I take. It's for what I find along the way."

It happened again...

Slamming his fist against the cave wall, Kotada's hand reaches out catching the debris careful as not to drop even a pebble. "Om nom, the rocks of my homeland, om nom taste much more tasty. Besides with this whole ominous situation going on I think I might need my stregnth to fight off the nasty stalfos." Swinging his arms in a boxer like fashion. "Im almost done dont get your suit in a bunch."

The Heir to the Planet

Location: the place bewtten space and time, mind and matter. Yes, I am in the velvet room

Stalfos knight... Riku thought, slicing through the skeleton. He stopped, when he heard a munching sound, and drew The sword that held quake.

"Rock on, he said, and stuck the floor with the sword, willin g the magic to activate.
Son to electroboy . engaged to the lovely-girliedinosaur24 that's right: be jealous Oh yeeah, OriginalBubs is my crazy uncle., and I love sending him into oblivion

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

Dawn led the horse into the cave with Sarak on it. "Oi! I've heard that voice somewhere!" She recognized the Goron's voice. "Riku, hold that sword! Kotada!" She ran ahead with Snow following her. "Kid! It's been a while hasn't it?!" Dawn reached where the man and the Goron was.

((I'm just going to say that Dawn knows Kotada at the moment if that's okay with you.))
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

I can see you, from here!

As Sarak rides with Dawn he starts to fell uneasy.Ugh... caves. Why did it have to be caves? Oh well, press onward. Good of the people and all. After hearing Dawn call whoever it is, Sarak climbs off the horse.

It happened again...

Hitting the wall with a final blow Kotada smiles over to Jennings. "For the road." He had said.

Turning at the sound of voices he braces himself not knowing what to expect. A smile appearing on the gorons face as the people approach. "Dawn! Yes it has been a while. Glad to see you guys are making out okay with the whole rise of Ganon thing." Making quotation marks with his fingers the goron widens his smile greeting everyone with a goron handshake. "So what brings everyone to my neck of the woods?"

His eyes catch the quake medallion. "Ah I see you guys have come prepared huh? Still no match for pure Goron spirit!" Patting his chest triamphanty. Turning back to Jennings. "This here is my associate Jennings. Met him up top of Death Mountain. He managed to fight several stalfos at once. Nearly bare handed none the less."

"Phhhpth, I'm fine after you saved me from falling into the volcano." Dawn grinned impishly. "And I'm guessing, you're still the best wrestler of the Gorons, right?" She winked.

"Of course, I wouldn't put it past you. Who's the man standing behind you?" She asked, leaning her head to the side a bit.

It happened again...

"Ah this man is Jennings. Hes quite mysterious but I have found out that he is a Shiekah who may come in handy." Smiling he greets your wink with one of my own blushing a little he turns around and patting his stomach popping a few pebbles into his mouth. "So what brings everyone to my neck of the woods huh? With a Zora of all things." Laughing a jolly laugh he smacks his fist against his hand a little anxious.
"The volcano was nothing. Now the dodongo incident got a little dangerous."

"Very nice to make your acquaintance my lady. Kotada! I never knew you were a ladies man" Jennings puts his arm around the Goron and hold out his hand expecting a low five.
"I assume this band of young travelers plan to stop the evil that plagues our land once again"

It happened again...

Grinning Kotada slaps his hand against Jennings'. "I prefer to think of myself as an everybodies man. Oh!" Bending over he reaches down to an ocarina sized rock popping it into his mouth. "Om nom Yeah evil and Om nom, stuff." A little excited Kotada nearly jumps with excitement. "You guys doing something intresting? May we come?"

I can see you, from here!

"Hmph, I fail to see why my being here is so surprising. This whole thing affects all of us after all, but no matter. My name is Sarak," said he, holding out his hand.
Having these two join us could work in our favor. With the Goron's strength and the Shiekah, nothing can outmatch us.

Dawn nodded. "Mind if we poke around the mines? We just need to investigate a bit about this situation. And in case you haven't heard... Princess Zelda got herself kidnapped again." She frowned. "We're trying to figure out where she could possibly be."

It happened again...

"Well speaking for the both of us we would love to tag along with you if thats not a burdon. Ive got an ace in the hole anyways." Smiling wildly Kotada turns back to the newcomers."Okay but when we find Ganon, hes mine." Ruffling Dawns hair he skips by bending over every now and then to pick up a rock and pop it in his mouth or briefly disarm a trap he had set along the route the duo came in.
"Princess Zelda, that woman gets captured more times than I can count." Shaking his head he makes his way forward.

"I feel partly responsible for the kidnapping of the princess, I have sworn to protect the royal family with my life and have failed, again. But I haven't been on a good adventure in a while, this will even be better than the time we got kidnapped by those gerudo girls." He said with a grin.

The Heir to the Planet

Riku stared at the Shekaiah, "I've met you somewhere... anyway, back onto business. Are there any parts of the cavern that have been more dangerous than usual?"

"I get hat a lot, must be my dashing good looks, As for the cave there are dodongos everywhere, and when there are dodongos there is always a king dodongo. I assume you know how to handle one?"

The Heir to the Planet

"Bomb to the mouth tends to work a lot. " Riku said, only half joking. "Then avoid his manic rolling, or in my case, push him back with some serious wind."

It happened again...

"Ah enough bickering children, there are greater fish to fry." Kotada pauses stopping on the spot. "Mmm fish." Licking his lips he turns to the others. "Jennings, lead the way then. Im not at my best on a full stomach." Adjusting his cap the goron took his spot in between Jennings and Riku. "You Hyrulians always try and pick fights with someone, perhaps thats why Ganon has swept the land with such ease."

"Empty stomach? Anyway, there's a spring over this way with some good grub "

Jennings takes lead and begins whistling

The Twisted Samurai

Name:Raziel
Race:Hylian
Appearance:Middle long White hair,Bright Skin, Black eyes, Brown Boots, Black Trousers, Black chemise,Red Cape, Black Gloves, a Black eye mask
Weapon:A giant onehanded sword, Black Grip and Red Blade (Called Bloody Revenge)
Inventory: Boomerang, and Grapple
Bio:When he was a little Kid his parents were killed by a men, he didn't knew who he was. He ran off and found himself at a strange place. There was a person which took him home and raised him like a son. Apparentyl that person was searching the guy that killed Jonathan's Parents. The man thaught him how to fight and a couple of other secret technics. One day his stepfather found the guy that killed Jonathan's parents and fought him. After dead he fell in dead desperation. He blacked out and woke up, with the knowledge to find the man that killed his parents and his stepfather.
I hope that is alright?
"The hammer that strikes too fast has no time to aim."

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

How did i not notice this? -.-

Name: Romeo (REAAAL INVENTIVE)
Race: Hylian
Appearence: Medium length brown hair with the end tied into a very small ponytail. Pale skin, brown eyes.
Bodice sort of thing but for guys- (cant remember what its called) and shorts. Also has a masque*de mask hat, but black with a blue feather. Lots of gauntlets of steel and black trousers
Weapon of choice: A massive Longbow, armed with poison arrows
Inventory: Bombs, Deku Sticks
bio: Romeo was once a highwayman known as 'Romulus' however when he accidentally killed the love of his life, he quit the job. Since then he has thrown away his sword, but he kept his longbow wth arrows. He's wandering about the place right now, trying to find himself. One of the gauntlets he owns is a Goron gauntlent, so he can be very strong when he's wearing it.

:3 i love zelda

The Heir to the Planet

{{Both of you guys are in... I'm only going to allow 3 more people, 1 of these need to be a twilightian... Is that allright by everyone?}

"Picking Fights? We were dicussing how to kill a king dodongo... I guess I should introduce myself before going anywhere. I am Riku Sena, Guardmaster for the royal guard, and one of three people chosen to guard the proncess."

The Twisted Samurai

((I change my char into a twilightian,since we need one and I forgot the idea ok?))
Raziel was sitting on a stone and playing his Ocarine, he was wondering what might happen this day. He decided to to go to the lake where he spotted 4 persons
"Hey everyone you look like a bunch of adventurers!Would you mind if I'd join your groop?"

Romeo sat by the spring.
'Aw man, what do i do now?' He thought to himself, sighing. He turned around and spied a bunch of people walking towards him. There were hylians and he even noticed a Zora.
His highwayman instinct kicked in and he drew his bow, selecting a steel arrow to shoot. He shot it right at the approaching groups feet.
'Friend? Or Foe...?' Romeo asked, Drawing back another bow, this one tipped with poison.

((Good start? IMO, it was a little lame as an intro))

The Heir to the Planet

{{we're in the gorons mines.}}

Within the blink of an eye, Riku responded by lossing two of his own arrows, then readied his sword, "The question is, who are you?"

Riku kept his eye on the assialant, making sure his second sword was in reach.

The Twisted Samurai

((OMG Epic fail))
Raziel slowly went to them and stepped outta the shadows. His dark skin was really a good camo inside here.
My name's Raziel and I search a certain person to kill him." I am a decent sword fighter ,who also can sneak good, that wishes to join your groop", he answered to Rikus question

'Who Am I?' Romeo said, smirking.
'I'm Romeo, of course. I actually overheard your discussion on dodongos. Faced a few of the blighters myself, and i can say that where there are dodongos, there is lava. you can be absolutley sure of that.'
He looked at Raziel. 'I guess you are a Twilightian, with your dark skin and all.' Romeo murmered, giving him a quick scan up and down.

'I suppose i could give a hand to you guys.' Romeo said, grinning.

Already aware of the twilit assailant Jennings steps out into the open behind him and assessed that he can be trustworthy.

"a twili, well I'll be, don't see much of your kind around. What would such a fascinating creature be doing in a place like this?" Tips his hat to Romeo. "we've got quite the party with us now."

Jennings walks over to the spring, takes off his jacket and his shoes and dives in with knife in hand. "That's hot.." Jennings surfaces with a large fish.

It happened again...

"Wow are these mine packed with people huh? I dont trust them." Kotada stated but against his judgement held out his hand. "Im Kotada, decendent of the fabled Biggoron." Looking the new comers over he notices a special gauntlet. "Aye! Goron gauntlet boy, you better know how to fight wearing something like that."

Pounding at his chest Kotada pops a rock in his mouth and eats it, not taking his eyes off the others. Not all of them seem to be very trustworthy to me.

"Never underestimate a Goron's judge of characters"

The Twisted Samurai

Raziel reached Kotada a hand to shake it
"Ouch you have a strong grip. You can believe me, I am trustworthy. I am here because of revenge. My parents and stepfather were killed when I was younger. Since then I searched him. After I freed the Twilight world from any Evil I came here to find him. Will you accept my friendship?"

Dawn shrugged. "I... have no objections really. It's fine by me if you want to join us." She walked to the shore of the lake.

Jennings surfaces from the water throws a fish in front of Dawn. "heads up"

It happened again...

"Raziel is it? I dont know, a goron wont trust anyone unless they have proven themselves worthy. We'll see how you match up against Ganons minions. To this day I trust two people here more than anyone else. Lady Dawn and Jennigs. Anyone who is only out for revenge is not stable in the heat of battle. Just un-reliable."

Standing by the waters edge the goron sits down. "I didnt know that cave had a tunnel to a lake until now. You sure there was one before?"

(Throws a rock at Kotada because he doesn't like fish)

The Twisted Samurai

"I can only say that I saved the twilight world from the evil, and I would never follow Ganon. I have a heart full of justice and confidence. I wont let you down in no situation. I bet I will have the chance to show my trustworthyness on our journey. May I ask what this journey's purpose is?"

"Beats me." Dawn whipped out her sword and speared the fish in the air. "Although... I like fish." She grinned.

"Anyways, what Kotada says is true. I never... trust those out for revenge. No matter the situation. You will have to prove it." Dawn stuck the sword point down in the ground. "And we're looking for Princess Zelda. Girl's got herself kidnapped again."
Page 3 of 8 [ 301 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay