Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 3 of 12[ 476 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

Re: Indiana Ford and the Order of NoxTopic%20Title

It's yuzikichan!

The man was startled by everything, but eventually told them where the expert was.

"Teşekkür ederim!" (thank you!) said Rose as she grabbed Indy's hand and pulled him. "Come on!"

Insanity at its classiest.

Franz heard a shout coming from the Mosque and his eyes narrowed. He shouted orders in German for the soldiers to breach the Blue Mosque's doors, and they did, barreling in and shouting orders. Indy managed to slip out with Rose before Franz entered, but Franz was able to spot Peter. "You zere! Stop!" he barked. "What is your business here? You do not look Turkish."
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose took a deep breath. "Indy.... I'm sorry..." she said. "I'm really sorry..."

"Too Awesome to Die"

Peter froze on the spot and calmly took his hand off his gun in his jacket.

"You don't look like a Turk either, sir. At least I assume that there aren't any Turks in the SS," he smiled, "I don't see why it matters."

Franz scoffed. "It iz none of your concern why we are here. State your business immediately!" he demanded.

Indy huffed. "Sorry for what?" he asked, out of breath and concerned for Jeffrey and Peter. "No time. We have to find the expert. Peter and Jeffrey will have to find a way out themselves. What did he say?" It killed him to leave them like that, but a direct effort to save them would be suicide.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

"He gave me the directions to the experts house..." Rose replied. She got her map out again. "Okay, his house should be.... Here." With her finger, she pointed to a place.

Indy nodded, still breathing heavily. "Come on, we have no time to waste!" he said, taking the map and leading the way to the home, running in between passersby and through a smoky bazaar, emerging and coughing violently.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose's body rejected the smoke outright and made her cough violently as well. "Here we are..." She said in between coughs. "I'm pretty sure he speaks English. Didn't he write that book?"

Indy didn't bother to check, instead rushing to the door and knocking loudly. The door opened just a crack and Indy stuck his head in front of the opening. "Hello? I'm Indiana Ford, and I need information on the lost civilization of Nox!" he said quickly. An old, hoarse voice responded: "You won't get anywhere asking me like that!" he retorted. The door slammed shut. Indy cursed. "You try!" he said, backing up from the door in frustration.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose went up the door and knocked.

"Excuse me." She said. Then she switched to Arabic. "<I apologize for my rude friend. He's really stressed right now. We really need your help, though. Can we ask you some questions about the Nox civilization?>"

She thought the expert would probably be fluent in Arabic as well, being that the nox were in what is now the Arabic speaking part of the world. The part, she figured, were he went to study the nix civilization.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Don't get your panties in a twist," Pete said with a chuckle, "I'm on vacation, reliving my time back in the twenties when I took a trip on the Orient Express. You?"

The man opened the door and saw Rose. He smiled brightly and stepped out. "Why, of course I'll help a lovely, polite young lady such as yourself!" he said, shootign Indy a glare, who rolled his eyes. "What would you like to know, miss?"

Franz began to get angry. "Listen, you, I am growing impatient. I'm looking for an expert on ze lost civilization of Nox. Vhere is he?"

Yo Dawg!

Jefferson saw Pete conversing with the Nazi. He continued to admire the mosque, although at this point it was merely a facade.

That must be the leader of the Nazis, he said to himself, Pete seems to be handling himself quite well, and they don't seem to think he's with Indy. They won't suspect me at this point...Although I believe I may have met one of those men while studying in Germany...

He walked about, admiring the artworks, disguising glances their way as looks around the mosque.

Last edited by Neon Lemmy Koopa on Mon Aug 15, 2011 6:04 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Lost civilization of Nox?" Pete thought for a moment,"Do you mean Knoxville? Great city. Assuming you're still alive after the war you should totally see it. That being said, I'm pretty sure it doesn't count as a civilization, nor is it lost." He crossed his arms to give an air of confidence, but in reality he was making sure his hand was closer to his gun.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose smiled. "We wanted to know if you knew anything about the lost treasure. See, we're looking for it, but some Nazis are looking for it too. We want to find it before they do so that it can be put in a museum instead of... Whatever they will do with it." then, she realized that she didn't introduce herself. "I apologize for my lack of manners. My name is Rose Fatina."

The old man smiled. "I am Hassad Al-Asir, pleased to meet you. As it happens, I am an expert on the civilization of Nox. And, also, I have something to show you." He beckoned the two into his home and closed the door behind them. He led them into his parlor, where on the wall was a large painting. He pulled it off and revealed a long rectangular safe. Hassad opened it, revealing a large staff, adorned with an eagle-like creature at the tip. "This is an ancient Noxian artifact, the Rod of Life. It was fabled to give healing powers to the people, and cure illness. It could lead you to the treasure," he said, handing it over to Rose.

Franz flared up. "Enough! Seize him! Detain everyone, including him!" he shouted, pointing at Jeffrey admiring the art. "Search everyvhere, question everyone! Find zhat imformant!" The soldiers surrounded Peter and Jeffrey, brandishing their rifles menacingly.

Yo Dawg!

Jeffery turned around when he heard the Nazi yelling.

What do I do... he thought. Then he remembered Pete's words..

"...If the other person has larger numbers and more guns, the best strategy is to not fight.."

Then I shouldn't start anything. It looks like they're seizing everyone, so I should probably just play along. Or watch Pete's actions and decide from there.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose looked like she was about to pass out. She had only read about this in a book! And now, she was holding in her hands! "O-Oh my goodness.." she stuttered, "Y-You want us to take it...?"

Hassad nodded sagely. "I trust you, Rose. And I suppose Mr. Ford too," he said, eyeing him suspiciously once again. "If you two can find the treasure and protect it from the hands of the Nazis, I will entrust the Rod to you. Please, as a favor to a forgotten old man, find the treasure and protect it."

Two Nazi soldiers grabbed Jeffrey and roughly pulled him outside of the Mosque, keeping him at gunpoint against the wall. "Face ze Mosque!" one barked. "Ze Commander vill be vith you shortly."

Yo Dawg!

"<Y-Yes sir>" Jeffrey responded in German. He pushed up against the wall.

Just don't do anything without thinking...I hope they don't shoot me. I'm sure Nazis aren't fond of those of African heritage....

He looked out the corner of his eye and tried to see something, but the image was too blurry to make out. He couldn't tell what was going on.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose held the rod tightly in her hands. "Mr. Hassad, you have my word." she said with much resolve. "We'll find that treasure." She smiled and began to thank him, switching between English and Arabic.

"Too Awesome to Die"

Pete found himself being forced against the wall next to Jeffery. He chuckled a little, trying to hide his fear. He loowed over at Jeffery with a serious face.

"You remember what I said earlier about fighting?" he asked, praying that the mooks spoke no English, "Now it's time to show you the fine print about running away. Are you any good with that thing?"

Yo Dawg!

I'm gonna die...

Jeffery looked over and whispered "Yes, I can run pretty fast. Just give me the signal."

He prepared his mind for the dash and took some deep breaths.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"I meant your weapon," Pete glared, "I'll explain the logistics later when it comes to strategy, but on the count of three we're going to take out these guys and run like the devil himself is after us while shooting at our pursuers. Got it?"

Yo Dawg!

"Oh, I'm very proficient with this!" Jeffery said.

Perhaps I can use some of my knowledge of fencing to evade their attacks before they fire..

Jeffery readied himself. "On your signal," he whispered

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Alright, on three," Pete muttered and braced himself...

"THREE!" Pete turned and punch the nearest guard in the face, drawing his gun with the free hand.

"RUN! LETS GO!" Pete sprinted off in the opposite direction he saw Indy go. They would loop around and meet up later.

The Nazis were flabbergasted, and yelled out when the two ran away in German. Franz bolted out of the Mosque and saw the pair running. He barked out orders to the soldiers and began the chase, firing at them as they sprinted through the streets full of terrified pedestrians.

Indy was amazed. "The Rod of Life... I can't believe it! Thank you, Mr. Hassad," he said, and the old man nodded with a weary smile. "Now, from my studies, I have gathered that that Rod is a part of a key to the treasure itself. My colleague, Mr. John Ruthers, may be privy to the knowledge of the other half. He is a British collector living in Cairo, currently studying on Nox. He sends me letters every now and then, charming man," he added, making himself a pot of tea. "I suggest you two head out immediately before the Nazis find me. I assure you, I will divulge nothing." Indy nodded, pulling Rose with him out the door. "We'll find the treasure, Hassad, I promise."

Yo Dawg!

Jeffery kept up with Pete after taking the soldier down. He pulled out his pistol and began firing behind him. He noticed up ahead a cart that was carrying large jars.

Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves! he thought. When he got close he shot the lock off of the cart. The door of the cart opened and the jars started to fall out, some breaking open spilling seeds everywhere and others rolling around.

"Hopefully that will slow their pursuit!" he yelled. A bullet just missed him as he yelled, instead hitting his hat and blowing it off. He continued running, leaving the hat behind.

The Nazis stopped as the jars fell in front of them. Franz growled and yelled at them to cut through an alley, while a few kept chasing and followed them, still shooting. "Don't let zem get away!" Franz shouted.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Down here!" Pete yelled, turning another corner, onto a crowded market street. He turned around, firing his .45 at some of the Nazi's, trying not to hit any civilians. He pulled one of the merchant's stand down in the path.

"Sorry! It's okay, I'm secret service fighting Nazis!" He sprinted all out.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose nodded. "Don't worry. We'll find it..." she turned to Indy. "Cairo... This is good. They speak Arabic there. It'll be easy to translate."

Franz heard Peter's shout and his eyes widened as he ran. "Zecret Zervice?!" he said to himself, leading the Nazis through the alleyways to go around the two. The Nazis chasing them continued firing and shouting obsenities in German.

Indy nodded. "Well, now we have another place to look for some clues. Cmon, we have to go save Peter and Jeffrey!" he said, beginning to run back towards the Mosque, as he heard gunfire coming from a distance.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose just looked at Indy. "I'll go back to the plane. So you don't have to worry about me..."

Indy looked back at her and suddenly felt bad. He cursed himself for it, but he knew he couldn't let her be alone while there were Nazis running around. "Fine, you can come along. Just be careful," he said, then pointed towards the gunfire. "Let's go! We have no time to waste!"

Yo Dawg!

"I'M NOT SECRET SERVICE I'M JUST AN ANTIQUE DEALER!!!" Jefferson yelled hopefully. He continued firing back.

He was just about to turn another corner when he tripped and fell on a merchant's cart. The force broke the brake, and the cart began going down an incline. "AAAAAAAaaaaaaaaahhhh......I believe I have an advantage!"

"HOP ON!!!" he cried as he was about to pass Peter.

Last edited by Neon Lemmy Koopa on Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"Too Awesome to Die"

"You have the biggest run of blind luck I have ever seen!" Pete said as he reached up and grabbed the side of the cart, climbing into it.

"See where we're going would you." Pete crouched, taking precision shots at any enemies behind them.

Yo Dawg!

"Blind luck or poor coordination; call it what you will!" he yelled. He handed Peter his pistol. "I believe this will be of assistance to you!"

He continued down, trying his best to steer the cart by shifting his weight.

Franz and his Nazis emerged at the opposite end of the street and began taking aim at them. The Nazis that were giving chase slowed to a stop and cursed. Franz smiled. "Very clever, but you vill never escape!" he jeered.

It's yuzikichan!

Rose ran behind Indy, keeping her distance. Her plan was to stay hidden and out of the line of fire. She knew Indy wouldn't like it if she got hurt. "I'll just stay out of the way, okay? Don't worry about me!"

Indy nodded and continued running towards the gunfire. He had a very bad feeling something was going to happen to his friends, and if Franz caught them that would be the end of the line. He was nearing the place where the bullets were being fired, and climbed up onto another rooftop, still a few streets away. He turned to Rose. "Ok, whatever happens, follow me and keep your head down. Ok?"
Page 3 of 12 [ 476 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay