Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 36 of 36[ 1409 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

Re: The race for Justice (Applications open to Revive this one)Topic%20Title

The Zelda Geek

"Of course!! After all, I missed this group," Toon Link said with a smile.

It's Time

Silve sees below him the majesty of Europe. The Big Ben, The Eiffel Tower, The Sagrada Familia, the Castles of Spain, The Brandenburg Gate, The Reichstag and the Windmills in the Netherlands. "Beautiful sites" he says with a smile
Credits to PandaPrinzessin and Midnight Jasper for the sig and avi
Image Image

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

Kay looked in awe to the greatness of Europe as they flew by, and for the time being, didn't say a word. Daichi, on the other hand, after spying down to the country, decided it to be best they discussed something. Some sort of plan... they should have something up their sleeves instead of driving to the place blindly. "So, what are each of you guys good at? We must know our strengths if we hope to make the best out of teamwork..."

Though Daichi didn't utter his words with confidence (he HAD made the same question before and no one had took any notice of it), Kay looked to him this time around. "Oh, Mr. Fujiwara, I'm the Yatagarasu, the grand thief of Truth! So I'll be able to sneak in most buildings. In fact, as long as I know about the building and put the info on Little Thief here..." She showed her cellphone, "I am able to create a duplicate of the interior for we to see! It is like shadowbox training!" She asserted, smiling broadly now. Daichi considered making one or two statements, but waited to see if someone else would answer.

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

It's Time

"I am a master marksman, I've got technology by my side and I know Parkour" says Silve seeing the Danube below. He starts to stop the VTOL and wait for the responses of the rest
Image Image

Bam! Wait. That's a fish?!

"I'm... just a detective... I think... I have skills with firearms... and puzzles. I'm... also... adept at getting... information... that I may need." Detective Badd replied, an expression of thought on his face. "Not sure... about anything else."

Blaine quickly checked that she was buckled in and flipped a couple of switches in the jet. Reed was sitting next to her, reading the panel in case there was a problem. "Looks like we're good to go. Fire 'er up, mate." Reed nodded at the pilot and put on a set of aviator glasses.

"Hah!" Blaine grinned madly as she also put on her own pair. "This'll be a fast flight." The jet wheeled out onto the runaway outside of the hangar, and with a roar, suddenly took off.
[Signature in construction until I make a new one]
I'm back, mate! Still lurking like a ninja but whatevs :3

It's Time

Once everyone is settled in Hungary, this moves to Case Files. The daughter site of this one
Silve now calls the Hungarian airport to prepare a hangar for his plane. He sees one opening before him
Image Image

Grand Balance (Yin-Yang)

As Badd spoke, Kay moved her eyes out of the Europe they were flying over and to the detective. "No need to be so modest, Mr. Badd. You can say you have AWESOME skills with firearms, and even dodging bullets to some extent." She looked directly to the detective's coat. Daichi didn't share much of Kay's energy, and just made a mental note of what everyone had said so far, in case they would need such skills in the future.

They see the hangar upon which they should land. "We're landing." Daichi commented, addressing no one in particular, but then turning directly to Kay. "Hey, Thief of Truth! Settle down already, we're almost landing!" He said, and then went back to his chair. Kay flashed a smile to Badd before looking outside.

Many thanks to PandaPrinzessin for this signature!

It's Time

Silve now lands the VTOL inside the hangar. He signs the forms given to him by the mechanic and steps out of the plane "Well, here we are amigos"
Image Image
Re: The race for Justice (Applications open to Revive this oTopic%20Title

It's Time

((And... we've stopped... dead in our tracks))
Image Image
Page 36 of 36 [ 1409 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay