Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 31 posts ]

Battle for Equestria - A MLP:FiM Roleplay!Topic%20Title

SMASHING DAY FOR A BARBEQUE.

[[Okay, here's the actual thread for the RP. Same rules apply as the other one; OOC brackets are allowed, but any questions, I'd rather have in the signup thread. It makes the whole thing flow nicely. So, on with the show! Someone can respond to my last entry on the signup board to get started.]]
Re: Battle for Equestria - A MLP:FiM Roleplay!Topic%20Title

Livin' joke.

[[Whoops, sorry for taking so long. My internet didn't want to access C-R, for some reason...]]
[[Also, sorry for asking this in here, but... are they in Ponyville or Canterlot right now?]]
My Court Records Family?

My Court Records brother is Apollo72 , and my dear mother and father are yuzikichan0 and Inquisitor Amakiir !

Thanks for the banner, Polly!

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

[[We need some stuff to go off of before we actually get started. Like Ha3 said above me, where is this taking place? If in Canterlot, what did Celestia say to us? What's our objective and how do we go about it completing it?]]
I'm Blak, and I have shit taste.

[[Okay, so here's the beef. Celestia just told us that a war is coming, and we have to be prepared to fight for it. We are in Canterlot, at Princess Celestia's castle, however the speech is over and we are allowed to go home to wherever we live, in our case, Ponyville. However, by what has happened so far, we're still in Canterlot right now. Once we 'find' RD, then we'll make our way back to Ponyville. When we get there, something will happen, which will give us our task, but I really don't want to reveal much. I want this to be as much of a surprise for you guys as possible... Sorry for not clearing it up earlier, I have never really been all too great at organising RP's.]]

Livin' joke.

Applejack headed to her room after the short, yet meaningful speech of Princess Celestia. She jumped into her bed, and sighed.

"Ah nev'r thought ah'd have ta take part in sumthing like this..."

She rolled to the side, and started to wonder how Big Macintosh and Granny Smith were managing the farm. At least, with Apple Bloom older, she could help around a bit...

She closed her eyes, a thousand thoughts rushing through her brain, until she drifted off to sleep. Although, she knew it'd be just a quick rest, since they'd be heading to Ponyville soon.
My Court Records Family?

My Court Records brother is Apollo72 , and my dear mother and father are yuzikichan0 and Inquisitor Amakiir !

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

After Celestia's speech, Rarity felt absolutely exhausted and trotted up the castle stairs and into her room. There, she bathed herself in her hot tub which she had asked so kindly for. "Ahhhhh" she sighed "This is just simply divine, if it weren't for this silly war I would be able rest easier." She grabbed a hair brush with her magic and gently began brushing her hair as she thought to herself.

"Oh dear, I suppose this whole war business means I'm going to have to get a wee bit dirty in order to do my best." She closed her eyes and slowly sunk deeper into the tub until her eyes lay just above the surface. She lay underwater deep in thought like a gator waiting for its prey. After holding her breath for several minutes she calmly opened her eyes and emerged from the tub. She dried her tail with a towel and wrapped a second one around her around to dry mane. After her mane had dried, she hung both towels on the towel racks and drained the tub.

After making sure the bathroom looked the way it had been, Rarity walked out of the bathroom dressed in a purple silk robe with "R" stitched on front and diamonds matching her cutie mark on the back. She lifted up covers with her magic to preserve the shape of bedspread, slipped into bed, and lowered the blankets on top of her body. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep knowing the bed she was in was nice and orderly. That little thought eased her nerves of the trials and tribulations that she would face in the coming days.

Spike woke up, bleary-eyed, to the sight of Twilight staring at the wall and the lantern still lit. He stumbled groggily up behind Twilight and rested a hand on her shoulder.
"Twilight, you should really go to sleep. You know we're going to leave early to go back to Ponyville."

"I'm sorry, Spike. I can't help but worry," Twilight said, without turning away from the wall. "The ponies... I don't think they really grasp the concept of a war. It's not like tossing pies at buffaloes or figuring out how to get rid of parasprites. Ponies will get hurt and they will lose things dear to them... maybe even their lives. I've spent a lot of time reading ancient history. Even before Discord, Equestria was a turbulent place. Ponies were bigger and stronger and they fought with other creatures and nations the few times they weren't fighting among themselves. Equestria had no authority and each town was only looking out for itself and fought constantly to spread its territory. Ponies burned down the homes of their enemies and... murdered them. Princess Luna...I mean Nightmare Moon... has millenia of experience and was alive during that time with Princess Celestia. But the forces under her control are creatures of the night... They're used to fighting for their lives and they don't mind killing. I'm worried we won't be prepared..."

"Well, gee, Twilight," Spike yawned. "We'll have lots of time to get prepared. The war's still a ways off, isn't it? You're the smartest pony I know, and it's good that you know about this stuff because you can make sure we'll be ready. Besides, you've got a dragon on your side! No way we'll lose."

Twilight tried to smile. "I guess you're right. Okay, let's go to sleep."
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

Pinkie Pie bounded up to her room cheerily. When she got to her room, she shut the door behind her and started to calm down a bit. She cantered lightly into the bathroom and checked her mane. Frizzier than ever. Pinkie giggled and pulled some silly faces into the mirror before washing her hooves. She always did that before she went to bed. Her mother had told her to do that every night. Her mother...what was her name again? Pinkie sighed, and she was sure she saw her hair deflate a little.

She had only been back to the rock farm once after she left for a life of parties, and it was much the same as she'd remembered it had ever been. Her sisters still worked hard every day, but they looked...tired. Pinkie had kind of put it off and tried to ignore it, but she couldn't deny her family had just...carried on without her.

Suddenly, she saw a familiar looking green alligator walk in through the bathroom door.
"Gummy! Am I glad to see you!" Pinkie cried, and bounded over to the little amphibian, picking him up with her mouth. "We're going back home soon, Gummy. Don't you worry about that." She struggled with a full mouth.

~~~

Rainbow Dash was bored. The Wonderbolts had been attempting to give signatures with their mouths for over 4 hours now (whose idea was it again?) and she figured she wouldn't be able to hang out with them. Giving a pout, she trotted back to her room. She considered going in and seeing Fluttershy, or maybe having a joke with Pinkie or Applejack...she even wouldn't mind hanging out with Twilight or Rarity, but she was tired.
Flying into her room, she dived onto the bed covers.
"Awww yeah!" Rainbow said, putting her hooves behind her head as she lay on the exquisite bed. 'Tomorrow we'll be going back to Ponyville! And then, I can see where we sign up for the PAF! I heard the Wonderbolts are signing up too! Gonna be so...'
"AWESOME!" She yelled out, which the wall responded to with a knock. Rainbow spun to face the wall. A voice came from it.
"Some of us ARE trying to sleep you know!" Bon-Bon's muffled voice called.
"yeah, yeah." Rainbow replied, but Bon Bon had a point. She should sleep. Shegot under the covers, thoughts running through her mind...

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

Fluttershy tossed and turned in her sleep. Nightmares filled her head of the war reaching Ponyville, ponies and animals running amok. She woke up in a cold sweat, and had to put her hooves over her mouth to stop herself from screaming. Her heavy breathing slowed down, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

“Only a dream, only a dream, only a dream...” she muttered over and over to herself. Fluttershy rolled out from under the covers, sitting upright on her bed. She took a deep breath and sang the lullaby she always sung when she got scared or worried.

“Hush now, quiet now, it’s time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now, it’s time to go to bed
Drifting off to sleep, leave exciting day behind you
Drifting off to sleep, let the joy of dreamland find you...”

Little did Fluttershy know, as she continued singing, her melodic voice drifted throughout the castle and everypony could hear her sweet lullaby
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

[So we've been sleeping for two days now, what do we do next if I may ask?]

Livin' joke.

[Rome~o?]
My Court Records Family?

[[oh my goodness, I've been so caught up in my work I actually forgot about this...arrghhh!! Can y'all ever forgive me?]]

Pinkie Pie awoke with a jolt. She was always up early. She looked around. This wasn't her room!
'WAAAH!' she screamed, and then looked around. Oh. She had stayed the night at the Castle. Of course she had. 'Silly Pinkie' She giggled to herself, and hopped out of bed, straight to the bathroom, bounding all the way. Pinkie doesn't need any coffee to be alert in the morning. She started humming tunelessly, brushing her hair until most of the loose strands had been tamed.
The Carriage back was at 12:00. It was 8:00 now, Pinkie thought, so she should probably wake up the others!

~~~

'BOO!' Pinkie called, leaping into Rainbows room.
'Uugggh, don't wanna wake up...' Dash groaned, turning over and putting her hoofs in her ears.
'But Dashie, we're going home in 4 hours! Sooo...wake UP! Wake UP! Pinkie, without thinking, burst into song.
Dashie, Dashie it's time to get up,
To the Carriage station we have to gallop,
that rhymes not very good but I'm doing my best,
I'll have to breathe in now there's not much air in my chest!

At this, Pinkie breathed in sharply and carried on singing, getting faster
I'm doing my best here, you see Rainbow Dash,
Now to end this song, it's a little bit rash,
And now I'll leave, out of here in a flash,
IhopeyouenjoyedmysongbutI'vegottodash!

Pinkie then jumped out the room, looking for Rarity. She was a deep sleeper.
Rainbow looked muffled. 'That song was awful...she rhymed Dash with dash...ugh.'

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

[You're forgiven Romeo... for the time being. :wellington: ]

Rarity awoke at around 7:30 in the morning. She got out of bed and remade the bed knowing that it was her last night in the castle. Rarity opened the curtains and looked out the window and saw a dreary scene outside. "Oh dear, it looks dreadfully cold out." She sighed reluctantly and walked into to her bathroom where she combed her mane and tail until they were restored to its coiled shape. "Well Rarity, it seems to be the big day. I just hope that I'm able to help my friends in anyway I can." She thought to herself. The white unicorn removed her silk robe and packed it back into her saddlebag and took out a purple scarf lined with gold on the edges. She wrapped it around her neck, closed the bathroom door and left her castle chamber. Rarity made sure the door had fully closed behind her.

While walking down the hall to find the others, she heard singing coming from Rainbow's room. Judging by the high pitched nature of the voice, she could tell it was Pinkie. She quickly trotted to the source of the singing and she soon found herself face to face with the pink earth pony in mid-leap. Rarity's face twisted into pure astonishment as Pinkie Pie's momentum from the jump plowed straight into her.

"Urghhh" groaned Rarity, "Pinkie Pie, could you please watch where you're jumping? Somepony could seriously get hurt. Awww my perfectly coiffed mane!"

Livin' joke.

[[Already forgiven.]]

Applejack was already up. Due to living in a farm, she was used to wake up to the Rooster's call early in the morning.

She headed to the bathroom, and washed her face, letting the hot water take away her sleepiness.

After tidying up her hair into a ponytail, and grabbing her old, but faithful cowboy hat, made by her own Mother when she was but a young filly, not too long before she passed away, arranging her room, and preparing her suitcases, Applejack's stomach grumbled, indicating that she was hungry, but, you already knew that.

"Well, Ah reckon ah could eat sumthin' right now..."

Applejack closed the door to the guest room she stood on, and headed down the stairs. While going down the colossal steps, she could swear she heard Pinkie singing. And most likely she did.

When she reached the kitchen, she opened the fridge to see if she could find anything to eat- most likely an apple, which was her usual breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
My Court Records Family?

Last edited by Ha³ on Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Livin' joke.

[[Whoops, accidental double post.]]
My Court Records Family?

'Oops, sorry Rarity!' Pinkie giggled, helping Rarity up. 'But that's one less pony I have to wake up! And I know Applejack will be up, she's always up early...so, Twilight and Fluttershy, here comes the Pink!' The pink pony rambled, bounding towards Fluttershy's room.
Suddenly, Pinkie turned around.
'Say, Rarity, wanna go find Twilight? It'll be much faster if we both help! We'll meet in the kitchen downstairs, yeah?' Pinkie questioned, hopping from one hoof to the other.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

"Pinkie Pie, what are we going to do with you?" sighed Rarity, affectionately. "Yes, I will go wake up Twilight. I would expect her of all ponies to wake up early, but I suppose she just has Spike act as her alarm clock." With that Rarity parted ways with the accident prone pink pony and walked down the long corridors of the castle. She admired the stained window panes that lined the walls. She noticed the two windows the six ponies using the elements of harmony to defeat two powerful enemies. Nightmare Moon and Discord proved to be tough foes. The former brought the six of them together and tested their new found friendship to its limits. Discord nearly tore them apart, but Twilight's persistence overcame his tricks.

Rarity smiled at the nostalgia the windows brought and continued down the hall. She knocked on the door to Twilight's room. When she got no response she slowly opened the door and looked inside. The room's curtains were still drawn and darkness still dominated the room. Rarity walked inside towards the bed where she spotted Twilight and Spike curled up next to each other.

"Aww, isn't that just simply adorable!" she whispered to herself, "Twilight, Spike, it's time to get up! We've got a big day ahead of us." she said curtly.

Pinkie Pie, fed up of bouncing, trotted along to the way to Fluttershy's room. She couldn't be herself on an empty stomach. The Castle was pretty, Pinkie thought. Now she wasn't so over-excited, she actually took time to take in the regal air. Pinkie coughed. 'Musty. That's what the air is. Musty.'

Mew~ :3

Location: I'll give you a clue: Somewhere in the universe, on a planet starting with E

Fluttershy was no longer having nightmares and was sleeping peacefully, dreaming of her home on the edge of Everfree forest, with all her animal friends. As she slowly woke up, she felt a weight on her bed. She blearily opened her eyes to find a pink pony staring her in the face.

She was startled and gave a little yelp, before realising it was just Pinkie Pie.

“Oh, you startled me, Pinkie Pie!” said Fluttershy, breathing a sigh of relief. She attempted to get out of bed, only to find that she was trapped under the covers by a certain pony pinning down her sheets.

“Umm.... Pinkie Pie?” Fluttershy motioned towards the covers with her head.
New sig coming soon!~
Happily married to Blade Satoshi X and mum to Neon Lemmy Koopa and PandaPrinzessin~ Avvie by me~ :3

'Oopsie, sorry Fluttershy!' Pinkie said, and let her hooves off the Pegasi's covers.
'Anyway, we're going to have to leave soon, so it's not hush now quiet now, it's more like... Woop now, Holler now, it's time to wake your sleepy head!' Pinkie sung, imitating the voice of a certain filly.
'I said Woop now, Holler now, time to get out of BEEEEDD!!' Pinkie continued, still singing, until a cyan pegasus rushed into the room.

'Hey, Pinkie, Fluttershy!' Dash called, skidding to a halt on the floor.
'I think all the others are downstairs, what have ya been doing?' She continued, dashing out the room as fast as she had come in.
'You heard her.' Pinkie said merrily, hopping out the room.

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

Rarity got no response from Spike nor Twilight, she figured she'll just let them wake up on their own. Twilight's responsible enough to know when she needs to get up. Rarity silently tip-hoofed out of the room and left the door open. She went to the castle's dining hall where she found Applejack sitting at a table eating a plate of apples. Rarity pulled out a seat across from the orange pony.

"Good morning Applejack, nice to see another pony up bright and early." She said cheerfully. "I met Pinkie on the way to Rainbow's room... it was quite an encounter. Then I went to Twilight's room to try and wake her up but she and Spike were still curled up next to each other on their bed. I couldn't see myself trying to disturb them." She sighed gloomily.

((oops, sorry I didn't notice this started back up XD))

Spike slowly woke up. He had a pleasant dream, one involving Rarity calling out to him. He sat up and leaned against Twilight, which didn't wake her. Eyes half-lidded, he stared around the room. He could see in the dark a little better than ponies could, but the room certainly was dim from all on the curtains being drawn. Then he saw a clock on the wall next to one of the windows. It was a little past eleven-o-clock.

...Eleven-o-clock?!

"Twilight! You gotta get up!" Spike scampered over to one of the east-facing windows and opened the curtains. Searingly bright morning light poured into the room. Twilight groaned.

"Spiiiiiike, close the window." She stuffed her face under a pillow.

"But Twilight, we're leaving for Ponyville in an hour!"

Suddenly, Twilight Sparkle was wide awake. "What? It's eleven-o-clock?"

"Yes!"

Twilight rushed to the bathroom, trying to get ready as fast as she could. "Oh no, everypony's awake already and I'm supposed to be outside to meet the carriage right when it gets here! How embarrassing... And I still have to eat breakfast and return these books to the royal library!"

Spike munched on a ruby out of a small pile of gemstones that had been left out for him on a crystal plate. "You know, I don't think Princess Celestia would mind if you just left the books in the room."

Twilight furiously brushed her hair. "Oh you don't understand, Spike! I couldn't call myself Princess Celestia's apprentice if I don't treat her books right and put them back in their proper places."

"Well, the library is at the other end of the castle and I know you'll just be in a bad mood all day if you don't have time to eat breakfast... Hey! I can just take the books back for you! You can go eat breakfast and I'll meet you at the gates."

Done with her rushed morning routine, Twilight hopped over to Spike, smiling wide. "You'd really do that for me, Spike?"

Spike scratched the back of his head. "Well yeah, of course... I don't want to be on the receiving end of a hungry Twilight like that one time..."

"Oh, thank you!"
My CR family~ Mother: Naturally Lazy//Father: Phoenix_Apollo//Brothers: JadeRoach and Game Over

Pinkie bounded into the dining hall, where she saw Rarity and Applejack eating their breakfast. Apples, of course. Rainbow Dash and Twilight weren't there yet, or so it seemed. She knew Fluttershy would be up soon.
'Hey guys.' Pinkie said, grabbing a seat next to her friends. She reached for an Apple that was one of many placed in a bowl in the middle of the table.

'You know, I'm surprised everypony isn't more starstruck, us being famous and all.' She said, biting into the green apple she had selected.

Livin' joke.

Quote:
"Good morning Applejack, nice to see another pony up bright and early." She said cheerfully. "I met Pinkie on the way to Rainbow's room... it was quite an encounter. Then I went to Twilight's room to try and wake her up but she and Spike were still curled up next to each other on their bed. I couldn't see myself trying to disturb them." She sighed gloomily.

Quote:
Pinkie bounded into the dining hall, where she saw Rarity and Applejack eating their breakfast. Apples, of course. Rainbow Dash and Twilight weren't there yet, or so it seemed. She knew Fluttershy would be up soon.
'Hey guys.' Pinkie said, grabbing a seat next to her friends. She reached for an Apple that was one of many placed in a bowl in the middle of the table.

'You know, I'm surprised everypony isn't more starstruck, us being famous and all.' She said, biting into the green apple she had selected.

"Hey! Good murnin', Pinkie and Rarity. Ah reckon ye had a good night a sleep?" She took another bit of her apple.

"Why, Ah say Twi should git up soon. Although, cuden't exactly blame her. The girl must hafta spent all night readin' thru dem' books. Wouldn't be sah-prised if she was vury tarred."

With that, she finished eating her apple, and let it into a trash can.

"Well, Ah've nevah been un' for bein' fee-mahs. Dat's why ah like ta ol' an' quiet farm life."
My Court Records Family?

The Real Human Being

Having walked for three days, Ormr needed to find a place to rest.

As he stepped over a fallen fence he saw a large grove of apple trees.
He decided to sleep under one of them until dawn.

((Yes, this is Applejack's farm.))

[[Can I just say Ha x3, The way you type makes me read it exactly like Applejack. I love it.]]

'I couldn't live the simple life like you do, Applejack. It's all about the glitz and glamour for the Pink!' Pinkie said jokingly, pouting and checking her hair, making dramatic gestures and poses.

'Nah, I kid. Ponyville is just about enough excitement for me, and that's coming from MY mouth here.'

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

"My fashion line still hasn't gotten the attention I so desperately crave for." Rarity sighed. "Yes, Hoity Toity and Saphire Shores helped boost sales a bit but nopony ever clamored for my designs afterward. The one who you should ask about being famous would have to be Fluttershy. Her modeling career was such a burden for her."

Livin' joke.

[[Thanks. I do my best.]]

Quote:
'I couldn't live the simple life like you do, Applejack. It's all about the glitz and glamour for the Pink!' Pinkie said jokingly, pouting and checking her hair, making dramatic gestures and poses.

'Nah, I kid. Ponyville is just about enough excitement for me, and that's coming from MY mouth here.'

"Well, ah can say fah sure I do enjoy yer pahties. Thur's hardleh anything ta do in Ponyville except for them..."

Applejack took another apple from the fridge. She knew this was going to be a long trip, and she wasn't going with an empty stomach.

Quote:
"My fashion line still hasn't gotten the attention I so desperately crave for." Rarity sighed. "Yes, Hoity Toity and Saphire Shores helped boost sales a bit but nopony ever clamored for my designs afterward. The one who you should ask about being famous would have to be Fluttershy. Her modeling career was such a burden for her."

"Why, Rarity, ya always do an almighty wahk when it comes to yua clothes. Dey ar' the purtiest un's ah've evah seen! Ah'm sure that ye'll get all ta ree-cogee-nahtion ye desahve sum'day. Bee-lah-ve me when ah say that ah'm sure a lutta dee-signahs out thar wushed they had yer talent."

Applejack put a friendly hoof on Rarity's shoulder while saying that.
My Court Records Family?

☆☆☆ Kira ☆☆☆

"Thank you Applejack, that means a lot." Rarity smiled and put her hoof around AJ's neck in response. "Now I wonder what could be keeping the others"

Livin' joke.

"Yar welcome, Rarity. That's whut fah-riends ar' for, aiite?" Applejack grinned warmly.

"Now, ah wandah what's taking them' mares so lang. Ahma go see whatta hold-up."

With that, Applejack finished her last apple, left it in a trash can, and trotted her way up the colossal stairs leading to the second floor.
My Court Records Family?

Pinkie Pie smiled, and said, 'Yeah Rarity, you shouldn't be so hard on yourself all of the time. Which reminds me, do you do outfits for 'Gators? Because Gumm-'
Pinkie Pie was cut off by a loud crash. She turned her head to see where it came from, and as she expected, it was Rainbow Dash, who had crashed into somepony else and they were in a heap on the floor

'Heh. Sorry.' Rainbow explained, and patted down her strewn feathers, although they seemed to stay sticking out, so she gave up.
'Wheres Applejack off to? I saw her on my way here, but I was going so fast she probably didn't notice me.' She continued, walking over to Pinkie and Rarity.
Page 1 of 1 [ 31 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay