Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 13[ 486 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

The Prosecutors' Office - Missing MagatamaTopic%20Title

Breaking hiatus.

This is a continuance of the original Prosecutors' Office RP. So if you aren't in the know about the story and want to join, become familiar with the following:

Spoiler: Summary
After everyone in the office exchanges stories of how all of our cases went, Sheila came in with an injured shoulder. She informed us that she had won a case, but had lost a friend because of it. Later after Howl breaks her down to reveal what she was hiding, she explains that she was shot outside the courthouse. Howl jumps in, scrabbles up a few attorneys, and took them on a manhunt. Sheila didn't like the idea... but she let them go. They go out and split up, Howl checking the surveillance, Katrina (Who is no longer active) retrieving the court record of Sheila's trial, and Long-Hair (Again, no longer active) retrieving the bullet. Katrina walks out, and as she does, is shot. Howl rushes out to find her on the ground outside of the court house, shot twice; in the stomach, and a little below. Howl call the medics, and informs Sheila of what happened. The medics were taking too long, so Howl took it into his own hands. Howl tied her in front of himself, jumped on his motorbike, and broke 90 MPH into oncoming traffic. Sheila, Edgeworth (NLA), and others were in Edgeworth's car, heading over to the courthouse to help Howl with Katrina. Seeing the opportunity, Howl wheelie'd onto Edgeworth's car, and ramped off into the 5th floor of the parking garage next to the hospital. Howl flies off his bike, encasing Katrina in his arms, and hit the floor hard. Howl picks up and rushes her to the ER. Everybody arrives after Katrina is taken to the ER. Howl later faint. Sheila then goes out from a mysterious call she gets. She meets up with the assailant, and is shot, but she shoots back. She's sent to the ER, along with the sniper. In coincidence, Howl and Sheila get the same room. Howl didn't remember anything after his collapse in the hospital. Sheila assumes it's amnesia, and after a week, he snaps back to reality. Another following week later, Howl leaves the hospital only to find he was the last one to be discharged. He calls up Sheila and they meet in the city square. There, and a lil after, they meet Bobo-Bo and J.D. Howl builds another plan to continue what he was once doing before the shooting; retrieving the court records, evidence, and surveillance. So currently, everyone is at the courthouse. Howl is walking down the hall with Sheila, Rose is walking into the courtroom, and J.D. and Bobo-Bo are still in the main lobby.

Image You are now about 98% caught up. The other 2% comes from purely reading through all 14 RP pages which you can find here

Rules are still the same.

1. You can play any of the prosecutors in the game, or you can create an OC.
2. No God-Modding.
3. People who will be absent for a long period of time must post their length of absence.
4. I'm not strict about length really, (Although I strongly suggest the common rules...) but keep them at least to 4 sentences. Short ones are okay, but don't make them frequent.
5. Light profanity is allowed, but nothing heavy. (If you need clarification, PM me)

Application form:

Name:
Appearance:
Bio:

(And please... we need some of you to have a past that is normal... even if it is boring.)

I have removed profiles that have not been active for over a month. Should you want back in, simply repost your application form.

There are currently 7 Active characters;

Spoiler: LordWolfODonnell --- Howl Ingmune

Job: Prosecutor

Appearance: Tall, standing at 6'2". Eye patch on the left eye, with a deep grey right eye and Intense white hair worn in a spiked fashion. Wears a Dark red Vest with a black, long sleeved dress shirt under neath, Pitch black pants and Dark Metallic Boots. Usually has an 'I'm going to slit your throat' look on his face.

Bio: Ruthless, intelligent Prosecutor who always plans 4 steps ahead. Adventurous in many senses, and not afraid to take a bullet for anyone close to him. Despises being wrong, and will threaten anyone who stands to oppose him. Rarely does he ever smile, but will grin when he knows he'll win. Has been convicted of Murder twice, but was proven innocent both times; Though he slyly grins when the subject is brought up.

Spoiler: Lida_Rose --- Sheila Axiom

Appearance: Strawberry-blond hair and blue eyes. She always wears a pink dress and high heels.

Bio: She used to be a defense attorney, but when she got a guilty man found innocent, she became a prosecutor to make sure nothing like that would happen again. She always makes sure there are no contradictions in her cases that she can't clear up before taking them to trial.

Spoiler: angel_of_nature --- Rose N. Thornebush

Appearance: Long, straight black hair, black glasses, black coat and green dress underneath

Bio: She is directly below the High Prosecutor, and has had 7 years as a prosecutor, learning from the ways of Lana Skye and Miles Edgeworth, whom she both knew well. She is 3/5 American, 1/5 Filipino and 1/5 Borginese.

Spoiler: GDM --- Franziska von Karma

Appearance: Franziska is actually short, but appears taller due to her heels. She has light bluish-grey hair and wears turquoise earrings. She dresses in a long black vest with a matching black mini-skirt. Under her vest is a long-sleeved white blouse with puffy sleeves and decorated cuffs. Her shoes are short, black boots with 4'' heels. She wears black, leather gloves and is never seen without her whip.

Bio: Born in Germany, Franziska was immediately thrown into a rigid, perfection-driven culture. It always expected the best from her, and so did her father. She grew up not knowing failure of any type. Tutored by her father, Franny became a prosecutor at the age of 13. She learned from the ''best'' when it came to winning, as her father, Manfred von Karma, had never lost a case. Once, when she began to question her father's tactics, he both verbally and physically slapped her down. She never dared mention it again.

Her father continued mentoring and somewhat supporting her until his demise in February of 2017. This was thanks to an attorney named Phoenix Wright. Mr. Wright had exposed her father's involvement in the DL-6 incident. She wasn't furious with the defense attorney over that matter, but rather what happened as a result of resurfacing the case; her beloved 'little brother' left a note, ''Miles Edgeworth chooses death''. For that, she could not forgive Wright. Ever.

Looked up to as a 'child prodigy', Franziska has no trouble commanding attention and demanding respect. Any defense attorney, save Phoenix Wright, whom appeared before her would quiver in fear and lose. Anyone whom even slightly challenged her would feel the wrath of her whip and the fury of her 'perfect' logic. She had not lost a case up until June of 2017, when she faced off against Phoenix Wright for the first time. The loss was devastating to her; she had never known the bitter taste of defeat and the public humiliation of having to leave the courtroom as a prosecutor too 'weak' to convict a defendant.

She suffered one more loss from Phoenix Wright in December of that same year. Then, in March 2018, her 'little brother', Miles Edgeworth came back from the 'dead'. Not only did Franziska not forgive Miles for what he did, she decided to leave the country, but not after getting shot in the right shoulder courtesy of one assassin. She left for Germany and decided never to come back. Never to face the two men whom caused her the most hardship she as a person had ever felt. It was a von Karma's duty to be perfect; to cary out a legacy of perfection. Phoenix Wright and Miles Edgeworth had ruined that for her, and for that she would not forgive.

However, after a call of complete desperation made by her little brother, Franziska did manage to make it back to the states. She took on a case that forced her to take on her little brother as defense attorney. Of course, it was her job not to expose that he was, in fact, a prosecutor. Franziska was curious for a bit what happened to the original defense attorney, Phoenix Wright, but decided to shrug it off; after all, she had made a promise to never forgive him. This obviously meant not caring whether he succeeded or failed; lived or died.

Now, one year after that case, Franziska once more became a prosecutor. She still holds a small grudge against her little brother, and a larger one against Phoenix Wright.

Spoiler: PandaPrinzessin --- Portia Schwarz

Appearance: Short black hair with red streaks in it and dark brown eyes. She wears a black and white houndstooth check suit, knee-length black boots and red suede gloves which she always wears to hide the fact that she has two fingers missing.

Bio: Portia had always dreamed of becoming a world-class violinist, but after being disfigured in a hostage situation at her father's bank, could no longer play to the required standard and decided instead to become a prosecutor, motivated by her desire to put criminals like the ones who attacked her behind bars. After three years as a prosecutor, she's found that though she wouldn't have chosen it to begin with, she actually loves the job and is known for her persistance in the courtroom.

Spoiler: Akiak --- Zed Arken

Appearance: This,
Imagebut maybe a bit older. I made that pic with an awesome Naruto character creator on Deviantart.

Bio: Zed's a mysterious and asocial man. He thinks more than he talks, so whatever he says is always precise and on-spot. His daydreaming though can make make his mind wander off even in the most important situations, like in court, bringing him penalties pretty often.
Those sunglasses he wears are called an HMD (Head-Mounted-Device) and it has computer screens on it. He uses it for various needs like identifying people, looking at fingerprints, detecting lies and more. Plus a few options just to annoy people.
He became a prosecutor at Tokyo aged 20. He took many cases there, of which he won most of them.
But one particular loss is still deep in his soul, because he was sure of that defendant's guilt, but now the case was closed...

Spoiler: jayrock --- Bobo-Bo Bo-Bobobo

Job: New Prosecutor-in-training (he's got his badge but hasn't gone on a case yet)

Appearance: (There was a broken link, but just Google Bobo-Bo)

Bio: A new wacky fro'd prosecutor with a weird control over his nosehairs. His reasons for being a prosecutor are unknown, but mouth is never shut.

Last edited by LordWolfODonnell on Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:02 pm, edited 20 times in total.
Re: The Prosecutors' OfficeTopic%20Title

Breaking hiatus.

:Hoboright: God forbid, but is anything missing, and/or needing to be added?

Audere est facere.

Well, Mia checked and everything seems to be perfectly okay by her, so it's okay by me.
I've been away for far too long.
So long, in fact, that all of my signatures now exist behind a paywall.
Bummer.

Last edited by AoN on Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

A True English Diva-To-Be <3

Shall we begin, then?
Click on Janice for graphics ^^
Re: The Prosecutors' Office ((Taking Applications))Topic%20Title

Breaking hiatus.

(Sure, I'm already headed to my destination along with Sheila towards the surveillance, Rose is sneaking through court, and J.D and Bobo-Bo are still at the lobby. Proceed with whom you want of the 3 areas.)

((Since I have down in my character profile that Portia's been working at the Prosecutor's Office for 3 years, it's probable she would already know most of the characters in here, right? Just asking so I don't get people confused))

Breaking hiatus.

((Right. But Portia doesn't honestly know what we're doing at the court house since everything conspired in the actual roomed office and outside on the streets.))

You’re so small in such a big world...

((*Bursts through doors* I am here! W00t!
...But I have RPer's block...))
Avatar drawn by MC_Kitten, edited by Slezak

Breaking hiatus.

((Im waiting for anyone to post on most of the RP's im in, and waiting for scarred_owl to answer Howl's question on the island one.))

Objection, Are you a dancin' masta?

((Oh snap's dynamic entry!!! I'm here))
Thanks Double M (The Middleman)

Audere est facere.

((Yeah, I think we can start now, but I can't post anything until LWOD and Lida do.))
Bummer.

Me and my best friend the AAS

(Shall we begin then)

-The time is passing too slow- J.D. sighed still wondering what the hell what's going on in here. He noticed then Bobo-bo in his side. Could this be more strange?

-Hey man, you know what's happening in here? This isn't exactly what i expected for a first day- he said fixing his mask.
I'm feeling invincible tonight
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight

Objection, Are you a dancin' masta?

Bobobo shook his head, "I know as much about that trial than, why texas is shaped like a foam finger." He said pointing, with his nosehairs, to a map of the united states, with texas, from out of his afro. "I wish I did though, probably has something to do, with the Prosecutor Killer or something along those lines." he said as the afro closed.
Thanks Double M (The Middleman)

"Too Awesome to Die"

Name: Randy M. Lindsay (M stands for Mordichai)
Job: Detective
Appearance: http://www.caseclosed.com/characters/jimmy/big_3.jpg (Simply because I recently re-fell in love with the mange/show)
Bio: Throughout his 23 years Randy could be seen with his nose in a book or his eyes glued to the screen. When he grew up, he wanted to be like the heroes he loved. Unfortunately he was stuck in the dryspell of awesomeness between the space era and the medieval fantasy so he decided to becomes one of the few heroes of the world, the detective. When on duty he is usually comparing whatever case he is on with whatever book he is reading right now. As for his name, he prefers to be called by his middle name, since the formality of a police job gets him called by his last name, which he thinks is a girl's name.

I have a character sheet, but no way to export it.
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Breaking hiatus.

((And you're in. Post anytime that seems fit.))

"Too Awesome to Die"

Mordichai walked into the lobby, cracking his knuckles. "I'm gone for a few days helping my cousin get accustomed to her new college while visiting some old buddies and I hear everyone's getting injured and stuff." He smiled, "Why did you all go and have fun without me?"
Child of Lida_Rose and Aliucon. Married to yuzikichan0! Father of Ha³ and Apollo72.

Breaking hiatus.

Howl heard the distance voice that he didn't recognize. He turned around and saw a figure standing by J.D. and Bobo-Bo. He sighed and gave a 'kill-me' look to Sheila. "Does everyone and their DOG know where we are? I'm starting to think that maybe the assailant is not only with us, but bringing some of his friends. I mean, think about it. We get discharged, and BAM! 4-5 new people show up. It's like... he wants us to play like a guessing game or something." He played his sight across the room, trying to clarify the subject's face, but couldn't. He ran his fingers through the snow on top of his head and groaned. "Why can't someone just put a friggin' sign around their neck saying 'HEY! HERE I AM!'. Is that too much to ask for?" As he walked up to the entrance to security HQ, he pulled his master key from his old days at the HQ hoping they were still too cheap to change the locks, and attempted to unlock the security room. A small *click* sounded and the door opened. He look around, spotting nothing more than a jacket and and old Burger Queen bag that obviously was filled with more than just trash. He motioned, with his two fingers to Sheila, to come on in. He sat at the main desk, and played with the video filters, trying to retrieve the tapes from a couple weeks ago.

He rolled up his eyes after hearing Bobobo "This dude is the living definition of useless" He thougth and the turned back after hearing a new voice. And if you think a little, meeting 5 prosecutors and with two of them hiding from something this wasn't funny anymore.

"Hey" He said coldly and turned back again to Bobobo, this was too much for a mexican to handle. "If you excuse me Bobobo, i have a job to finish" He said and walked to the corridor when he can be alone a few minutes. "Give me a break!"
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight

"Oh, thanks, Ms. Thornebush," Sheila said, taking the files and videos. "And to answer your question, we are here because we think there is a possibility the Prosecutor Killer is here." She smiled slyly. "Besides, we'll need a case against him when he gets arrested." Then, Howl snapped at everyone. Well, that wasn't very nice. A new guy joined the group in the lobby, but he wasn't wearing an attorney's badge and, quite frankly, he didn't look like a prosecutor. Her glance then shifted to Bobobo. Then again, he doesn't look like a prosecutor, either... She looked up at the detective.
"Hello, Sir. Sorry for the rudeness, but..." Sheila was planning to explain about the "getting injured and stuff," but she could tell Mordichai's grip on reality was questionable. I don't even know if he cares. She then caught Howl's gesture. "I'm sorry," she repeated, then wheeled herself into the room.

"Too Awesome to Die"

Mordichai watched as the girl walked up. She was going to speak with him and then just left. "Well that was weird." I could follow her or... He looked at the two men in front of him, and then quickly turned towards the door the woman headed towards, "Hey, hey, hey... Would you kindly tell me the details of the case?"

Welcome have a :cookie: is TRADEMARED!

Karoline here someongshouting looked around. Following the corridor she noticed the man and woman talking before the women went into the securitiy room. She sighed.
Pathethic thiefs
She srinted to the serciurty room.
"Hey! What are people doing here?! This is the security room!" She snapped. A Angry devilish face on her.
"Tresspassers are not allowed" She Folded her arms And tipped her head, creating a dark shadow over it.
Thiefs, Crimnals, How many do i have to punish a day in America. I was Fine in England....no,,,I WAS fine.
Memories, Trials, Family the Fic into a comic.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman
My Sons are Ptapcc, Kitisuimo, and my daughters are P!ATD, Godot_Blend _#107.

Audere est facere.

As Rose continued to follow Howl and Sheila, the latter replied after taking the files, "Oh, thanks, Ms. Thornebush. And to answer your question, we are here because we think there is a possibility the Prosecutor Killer is here. Besides, we'll need a case against him when he gets arrested." Then the duo entered the security room, when the newest member of the group asked, "Hey, hey, hey... Would you kindly tell me the details of the case?" Rose opened her mouth to reply, but she decided that no one could be trusted, so she walked out of the courthouse and along the sidewalk, heading to the Police Department.
Bummer.

You're out of the country for a week and this happens? Portia thought to herself, walking along the street outside the Police Department. The automatic doors slid open as she approached and she entered the lift, pressing the button for the correct floor with one gloved hand.

The case of the elusive Prosecutor Killer had gotten little to no media coverage, but you didn't spend three years at the Prosecutor's Office without acquiring some useful contacts. Still, about all Portia had managed to glean was that both Howl and Sheila had been hurt, the surprising influx of new prosecutors and a connection to a case long thought to be over. NY-5

For now, it was just a sequence of letters and numbers, but a trip to the records room would soon take care of that. She remembered that Rose had been involved with the case and wondered whether she might be willing to divulge any information on it.

Again he spotted Rose, Howl and Sheila entering the security room and a new guy following them. Well, that was in the category of weird if you ask him. He walked again the corridor and stopped in front of a door to think "Let me get this straight, theres a prosecutor killer inside the courthouse and surely of one of us is the suspicious and the other one is the bounty? Man, this surely makes no sense at all" He whispered before heraing a loud BANG just behind him.

"What the..." he quickly open the door just to find a man lying on the floor.
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight

"Too Awesome to Die"

Hearing the bang, Mordichai ran out of the room, drawing his revolver out of his coat pocket. Running to the door he saw J.D. looking over the body. "Stay right there!" He said as he walked over to the body, keeping his other eye trained on JD. "He's been shot. Set up a perimiter. Nobody gets in or out of this building!"

((Aw, maaaan! I was cut.))
"Well, the details..." Sheila hesitated, looking to Howl to see any sign of encouragement. She took in a breath to say something, but then she heard a loud "BANG!" And it was coming from the room next door! She quickly wheeled herself over to see a man lying on the floor and JD holding open the door. Sheila sighed and shook her head. The killer was there. She overheard Mordichai talk about setting up a perimeter, then she gasped.
"I don't think a perimeter will be necessary. This man isn't the real victim. He's the killer!" She didn't know whether or not anyone would really believe her, but as she wheeled closer to the body, she could tell it was him. The Prosecutor Killer. But was he dead?

Karoline strood around quietly
"Hmph! A Death! A Murder! Whats the surprise. This guy You are right Shelia. It looks like a killer. Of a certain Case i read about.." Karoline didn't want to reveal too much.

"But then, Who shot the Killer?" She asked Examing the body. She remoed her coat to revel a small blue robe-tunic . She fiddled with her hair band and took out the hair clip.
"Don't worry I'm a prosecutor too" She nodded re fixing her hairband and examingthe body.
Soon to be Husband:Scarred_owl Daughter of PandaPrinzessin, J. D,brothers:kemosem Meenyman

(( For keeping-the-RP-moving purposes, I'm assuming that the shot could be heard from the precinct))

A loud bang rang out and Portia recognised it instantly as a gunshot. She mentally narrowed down the places it could be coming from and identified the courthouse as the most likely place. Taking the stairs, she began to run and didn't stop until she had reached it. Entering, she saw three strangers, Howl and Sheila in a wheel chair, not to mention the man lying on the floor, clearly the victim of the shooting. "Did you miss me?" she smiled, trying to diffuse a little of the tense atmosphere, then realising humour wasn't really appropriate, became more serious. "Who's the guy? And who's the shooter?" she asked.

He walked to the body to make an examination. A man who was shoted a few seconds ago. Again, this isn't exactly was he expected of a first day and suddendly he spotted a badge... a prosecutor badge. He took it before the new guy stop him for further investigation. Maybe this was another victim and he was surprised after Sheila comment. He was the murderer, wasn't he? Too many questions and they didn't have any answer yet.

-He... was a prosecutor?- He asked while watching the badge in his hand.
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Wait, if this guy was the killer, the man who discovered the body," He looked up at JD, "Sorry, but I'm going to have to ask you a few questions, maybe even detain you if necesarry." He pulled out his hand cuffs and a cell phone, "Let me call forensics first."

"If he's merely a suspect, surely the handcuffs aren't necessary, Detective? How large was the time frame between seeing him last and the gunshot?" Portia inquired briskly. Sometimes she thought maybe she'd have made a better defense attorney than a prosecutor.

He backed up after hearing Mordichai "Hey man, what are you doing?" He shouted with an angry face, he wasn't a killer. His family and him was an honorable clan and now a new guy was accusing him of murder, or attempt to. "It wasn't me" he crossed his arms trying to calm down.
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight

"Guys! Calm down your acting like children! Can someone answer Portia's Question. I'm Karoline by the way." She rushed.
"I know the story so my esitmate on the Killer slash Victim is around 5 to 7 mintues i imagine? Forsensics will get a better report. Any one notice anything diffrent around here? It's ben three years for me"

"Too Awesome to Die"

"Yeah, I'm sorry JD, but no matter what you're still a suspect," Mordichai shrugged, "I've seen a dead woman's husband become a suspect just because he found the body first. Everyone knew that their relationship was perfect, but that doesn't change procedure." He looked around, "Unless anyone can give me an alibi, then I will have to question you..."

Who the hell do he think he is? J.D. sighed again, he was just walking the corridor before hearing the gunshot. And even he admitted that it wasn't the more real of stories. He smiled and look into Mordichai's eyes. "I don't have why to give explanations to you, i know that i didn't do it and that's enough" After that he just waited for the handcuffs or something before going to the detention center.
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
I'm invincible tonight

"I don't know who shot him," Sheila answered honestly. She looked at JD. "Please try to cooperate." She then looked at Mordichai. "Right now, none of us should waste our time questioning JD. He probably doesn't know much about this anyway. Right now, our top priority should be catching whoever did this."

Breaking hiatus.

"Hm. Shot sounded like it landed..." Howl noticed everyone was drawn towards the body, and decided not to play his chances that another shot would be fired, so he continued to flash through the tapes, recording and scratching certain time places. Maybe that would distract that girl long enough to leave him to his business. Besides, her shadowy presence made him laugh a little bit; a rarity.

"Sheila's right." Portia spoke up. "We don't have time to waste on accusations. We need a name for the body and we need to find the killer. Besides... if one of us does turn out to have done it...at least we'll know where they are." She stepped forward and reached a hand inside the dead man's jacket, searching for an ID card.

That guy.....I kn ow him from the case! Howl Ingmune. Feel into a coma, gained amensia. He has a motive. Revenge...put how can i put a case foward It would be very vague.
Karoline reatached her head band for the third time.
" Also First. Would JD kill him? I mean, IF what i have read is true i don't think he;d be the FIRST to kill him" Karoline adjusted her tunic and picked up her coat and threw it around her so she was hidden in it. She pulled out a bottle.
"Luminol anyone?" She smiled.

"Luminol is a good idea. Use it. I have an idea as to how to find the murderer," Sheila said. She turned to Mordichai. "Permission to leave and look for the security tapes?" She didn't wait for him to respond as she wheeled herself back to the next room, where Howl was still focusing intently on the tapes from that night, and found she had no clue what to say. She cleared her throat. "Howl, the Prosecutor Killer was murdered in the next room. Is there any way we could see the tapes from the security camera in there?"
Page 1 of 13 [ 486 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay