Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 1[ 5 posts ]

Lost and FoundTopic%20Title

HappyGumshoeisHappy

[One thing I absolutely love about fan forums such as this is the ability to Roleplay as either a current character or an original character. From my time on playing the Ace Attorney games, I've learned enough to create my own character. Here, I will post a description of my OC. If anyone is interested in joining in, I will post my starter.]

Full Name: Carol Ling
Height: 5' 5''
Weight: 126 lbs [Athletic build]
Birthdate: March 14th

Appearance:

Carol has a tomboy cut hair style with her raspberry red hair. Her eyes are a crystal-green and are usually kept at a narrow glare, though they're hardly looking at anyone coldly. She hardly wears make-up, only for certain occasions and only a little bit. She has a custom made police outfit with thick shoulder protection and modified bulletproof lining. Her arms and legs are well built from years of daily running and light weight lifting.

Bio:
Spoiler:
Carol was born under a rather unlucky star. Her mother was a well known television actress who usually worked in commercials. Her father was working as a Japanese to English translator for school textbooks. Though she started life rather well, at the age of five, she began to see what the world truly looked like. She lost both of her parents in a fire that occured in their home while she was in pre-school. By the time she had gotten home, the firefighters had blocked her off, working halfway through extinguishing the flames. When she began to fight through them to get in to try and save her parents, she witnessed her father being carried out by a fireman, his body still smoldering. They never found the body of her mother. They were both pronounced dead at the scene.

She spent the next twelve years in a local foster home, the day still playing fresh in her mind. She tried at her greatest on getting through school and successfully completed high school. Although, upon her eighteenth birthday, she had found herself struggling to find a job, going from part time job to under the table work. She wasn't raised under having major life skills, she was just brought up to try and survive. And after a year of searching within herself at a cheaper than cheap apartment, she knew what she needed to do.

She got herself a full time job working as a bank teller. She put a forth of her money into rent, a forth into saving for a car, a forth for food, and a forth for her future decision. She worked and built for two and a half years, getting her license within the time. Once she could finally afford a car, she took her saved money [which reached upwards of $25,000 at this point], left her job at the bank and drove off to the sight of her old home to see if she could find a sign of just what her next step should be.

After driving a few hours, she finally reached her old neighborhood. And once she pulled up to where her house was, she saw in its place was a Police Station, seemingly built recently. She almost completely became satisfied with what she saw, when anyone else could be upset or questioning. She knew in her heart, this was calling for her to return to this town. Thankfully for her, not far from there was an affordable and much nicer complex than where she had been living before. She managed to find a spot that suited her, a new job as an assistant manager and waitress at the local cafe' and a college she managed to recieve financial aid to attend.

Three months after turning 23, she graduated from classes with a degree in criminal justice. Once the summer began, she spent the most of her time around the Police Department, waiting for the opportune moment. It wasn't until the middle of July that an advertisement came about for training classes to become a full time officer. She took this chance in full stride and was the first person to register. And on the start of August, she began her training with the precinct.

Personality:

Carol had always made it clear that she wasn't one for talking. Any friends that she has had or would have would know her only by her glance and nod. She hardly ever smiled or laughed, usually only giving a slight grin and chuckle. It would take something at just the right moment to make her laugh at all.

She's extremely observant. Whenever she meets someone new, she can identify their past almost perfectly. And she usually comes to conclusions faster than most, typically being correct. How she explains it is that she is merely stating the obvious where most others hardly see it.

She knows very well how to handle herself. Through her life, she never really had a long lasting relationship, mostly because the men she dated couldn't deal with how assertive she would make herself. It wasn't that she was aggressive towards them or angry, it's just in her nature to take matters into her own hands. And those men didn't find that trait too appealing in women. And she usually thought those men were just weak; that they weren't real men just because they couldn't handle a strong woman.
Re: Lost and FoundTopic%20Title

I strive to find the truth!

Interesting! I have a character idea, but am too shy to say it... :ron:
Nice character design with a lot of detail!
I'm interested in joining in!
But can I make a character first?
I have obtained a new achievement-typing the letter c gives the Court Records website.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Wrong thread to post this..... There is a sign-up. Please use that for every RP that requires the sign-up. :godot:
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

I strive to find the truth!

It's just that... I'm hesitant about joining this RP. It says it has been posted in 2010. I want to join... :sadshoe:
I just wanted to know if this RP is open.
I have obtained a new achievement-typing the letter c gives the Court Records website.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Sadly not really since the creator hasnt been on in atleast 4 years.
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560
Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay