Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 48 of 50[ 1966 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Re: Thief's Paradise (in need of more people!)Topic%20Title

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto groaned. "I feel queasy and dizzy..." she replied, "And Hungry. So very, very hungry. For... spaghetti... and grapes." Then she began to list foods she wanted that did not go well together. Suddenly, she bolted up and ran into the bathroom again.
Wife of Inquisitor Amakiir and Mommy of Apollo72 and Ha³
ImageImageImage

Insanity at its classiest.

Caleb was a little surprised at her sudden outbreak of sickness, but he showed it very little. He raised a hand to his chin and closed his eyes, in thought. He then opened them and and looked at Chase, who said, "I don't know. As far as I know, she hasn't eaten anything bad, or been around sick people or anything. I don't get it."

Caleb furrowed his brow, thinking of what the cause could be for this. Vomiting, queasiness... His eyes opened. He had a hunch, but he couldn't be sure, and he didn't want to intrude into their personal lives. Instead, he took out his book and wrote a message. "I must speak with her alone for a moment." Chase nodded and left the house, leaning against the wall still confused.

Caleb knocked on the door and waited patiently for Migoto to come out.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto brushed her teeth again. When she was done, she opened the door. "H-Huh?" She asked, "What is it?" She was a bit afraid to talk to Caleb. Well, the fact that he didn't talk.
ImageImageImage

Noticing the fear in her, he tried to adopt a less intimidating demeanor, but without speaking that would be difficult. He instead pulled out his notebook and began writing very quickly. Since that was all of his communication, he was very adept at writing with speed and accuracy. He held up the pad when he was done.

"I have reason to believe that, given your good overall physical condition and lack of harmful or dangerous activity, that this may be, if I am so bold, 'morning sickness.' I do not know for sure whether or not you are indeed pregnant, but from these symptoms and your history I can conclude little else. Forgive me, I do not mean to be intrusive or assuming. This is a simple diagnosis from a simple village medicine man."

He said nothing and awaited her response.
My CR family is my beautiful wife Arkillian, and my three daughters Lida_Rose, Franzika Von ehmpke5, angel_of_nature and my son, Meenyman.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto's eyes widened. "Nonononono...." Migoto said, "That can't be..." She shook her head. "Should I get a test or something...?" Migoto didn't know what to do. "God Caleb... What do I do...?"
ImageImageImage

Caleb began writing again, showing it to her when he was finished.

"There is nothing to do. Morning sickness is perfectly natural. Eat healthy foods and avoid rigorous physical activity. If you would like, there is a clinic down the road, a few blocks down that sells pregnancy tests."

It's yuzikichan!

"Y-You don't understand." Migoto said, clearly upset, "Chase doesn't like kids... He doesn't want kids..." Migoto had never been more scared in her whole life. "P-Please don't tell him..."
ImageImageImage

Caleb was a little confused. He had expected her to be a little happier, but he was a man of his word, or rather, no words. He wrote on his pad, "Very well. But please talk to him before you do anything rash."

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto couldn't say a word. She was so terrified. It was like, all the bad things she imagined was coming true. But, she was also kind of happy. She could be a mother! And she loved Chase more than anything. But, nothing was certain. She had to find out now. She quickly thanked Caleb and jumped out of the window. It wasn't the safest thing to do in her condition, but she didn't care. Once landing on the ground, she ran to the clinic that Caleb had mentioned.
ImageImageImage

Caleb went back outside to see Chase, who was watching Migoto sprint away. "Uh, what the hell happened?" he asked, but then he realized that Caleb never talked anyway, so he dropped the subject. "Whatever you did, I guess she's feeling better. Thanks a lot, Caleb!" The man nodded and smiled, hopping down and walking back to his home soundlessly.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto stood outside the clinic, petrified. Finally, she built enough courage to go in. Once she received what she came for, she walked back home. She slipped it into her pocket and went inside. "H-Hey... Can I have some of your milk?" she asked Chase, "It might... Help me feel better."
ImageImageImage

Chase nodded, getting a bottle from the fridge and handing it to her. "Here you go," he said, putting an arm around her. "So, how are you feeling? Any better? What did Caleb tell you?"

It's yuzikichan!

To avoid answering the question, Migoti chugged the milk as fast as she could. Once it was gone, she handed the bottle to Chase. "Why are you being so nosy?" she said, storming off, "It's none of your business!" Then, she locked her self in the bathroom. Migoto wasn't mad at Chase. It was the hormones making her moody.
ImageImageImage

Chase blinked. "Uh, what the hell was that all about?" he said to himself in the silence. Walking over to the bathroom door a little hesitantly, he said, "Hey, Migoto, this is really weird. First you're sick out of nowhere and now you flip out for no reason? Something weird is going on here..."

It's yuzikichan!

"Leave me alone!" Migoto yelled. She held the test in her shaking hands. This is terrifying for her! She took the test and waited for the results. It was excruciating. Once the results showed up, she nearly fainted. She tried to keep herself from crying and/or cursing because Chase was outside the door. Then, she checked the instructions. Maybe she's reading it wrong? Nope. The plus sign on the test only meant one thing. Migoto was pregnant.
ImageImageImage

Chase sighed. There was little he could do when she got into these moods. Hell, he thought resignedly, might as well just go break something. He walked over to the counter and found a snowglobe, picking it up and heading outside, thinking about Migoto.

Why was she so angry and sick all of a sudden? He couldn't wrap his head around it. Throwing the globe up in the air and punching it, he giggled as all the shards of glass shot out and the little flakes floated in the air daintily before eventually falling. Breaking things was a simple task, one that made him happy and allowed him to take his mind off of pressing matters.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto sighed and threw the test in the trash. She couldn't tell Chase... At least, not yet. She was certain that he hated kids and her having one was not good. Then she remembered that she yelled at him. God, she was a bad girlfriend. She came out of the bathroom and went outside and wrapped her arms around his waist. "Ch-Chase..." she said softly, "I-I'm so sorry..."
ImageImageImage

Chase could not have been more confused. "Uh, I guess it's alright?" he said, scratching his head. He had no clue what was going on at all, but he didn't try to understand it. Women could be extremely complicated.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto sighed and just hugged him close. "I don't know what came over me...." she said, "It's probably the..." she contemplated her word choices, "sickness. It's making me all moody." Then she got hungry. "I still want some spaghetti and grapes. I think I'll go make some."
ImageImageImage

Chase grinned. Spaghetti and grapes were a childhood favorite of his. "There we go. I don't know what's going on, but I guess it's gotten better now. Right?" He prayed that it would be as he headed to the table. "Anyway, what did Caleb say to you?"

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto avoided the question again. "So... I'll get started on the food, okay?" She went into the kitchen and began to cook the food. She didn't want to tell Chase yet. "H-Hey Chase...." she said softly, "Do you.... Ah... never mind."
ImageImageImage

Chase rolled his eyes as she walked away. "What is going on?" he muttered, utterly baffled. "Do I what?" he said to her, standing up and walking into the kitchen. "You're acting really weird."

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto froze. "W-What do you mean?" she asked, "I'm fine!" It was obvious that something was wrong, but she wasn't going to say what. "I'm gonna cook dinner, okay!" Then she went back to work cooking spaghetti with grapes in it.
ImageImageImage

Chase decided to drop it. He was never going to get a straight answer out of her. There was only so much he could do when she was like this. "Alright, fine, whatever. You keep all your little secrets, I'm gonna go set things on fire." Chase wheeled around and stormed out, picking up some lighter fluid and a match that he kept by the door.

It's yuzikichan!

Then Migoto began to cry. It was so spontaneous that it was almost unreal. But, It was. She was really crying. "B-But..." she sobbed, "I-I made dinner... a-and... you said you liked spaghetti and grapes!" Yes. She was crying over the spaghetti. "I-I'll tell you my secret!! I-I used pre-made sauce! T-There! I told you, now come back!"
ImageImageImage

Chase gasped. "You... You what?!" He was scandalized. "Pre-made sauce?! I don't even know you anymore!" He took a few flabbergasted steps back and suddenly bolted out the door, furiously angry. He ran into the night, screaming at random woodland creatures and chasing owls up trees, a battle he hopelessly lost each time, and each time he was enraged further.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto began to cry uncrollably. "I don't know how to make sauce!" she sobbed. Then, she went to find someone to talk to. Poor, Poor Caleb. "C-Caleb!" she bawlled, "Ch-Chase is mad at me because I used pre-made sauce to make spaghetti and grapes but I don't know how to make pasta sauce and he ran off and no one is gonna eat my dinner!!!"
ImageImageImage

The weight began to return to Sylvester's head as he pacingly pushed himself up off the ground. Regaining his balance was a challenge at first, but as the gas vented from his system, Sylvester found it easier to concentrate. He pulled out his sidearm, his eyes widening as he automatically aimed at Brutus. He strained his mind to focus, slowly pulling the Conductor away from Brutus and firing a bolt of energy that had been charging for some time now, towards Galleon's hulking torso.

Caleb looked up from his quiet, peaceful meditation to see Migoto, crying her eyes out and screaming something about spaghetti and sauce. More than a little confused, he put down the journal he had been writing in and tried to understand what she was so upset about. He could only manage a confused stare.

Meanwhile, Chase had his head on a tree, beside himself in anger. How could she do this to him? After all they had been through, pre-made sauce?! He was so confused and bitter, and... Wait, what? Pre-made... What the hell was he talking about? Looking up suddenly, he realized that he wasn't angry at all; Migoto made it seem like such a big deal that his mind just ran with it and pretended it was a mortal offense. Immediately feeling better, he decided to try and find his way back... which he had no clue as to the location of it.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto was crying so hard, it was impossible to understand her. "Ch-Chase... And the sp-spaghetti.... AND THE GRAPES!" she sobbed, "I d-don't know how to make sauce!" she then dropped on the ground and cried uncontrollably. "He's so mad at me!! He doesn't l-love me anymore!!"
ImageImageImage

Spaghetti? Grapes? Caleb blinked, swallowing uncomfortably. He reached for his notebook and scrawled out a message very quickly: "I'm sure you're overreacting. The boss definitely still loves you. I don't understand how anyone could lose love for someone because of spaghetti sauce." He thought for a moment, then added on the pad, "By the way, did you take the test? What did it say?"

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto stopped crying long enough to read the note. "I-It was...." she began, "p-positive..." then she began to cry again. "P-Please don't tell him!! I want to tell him... When I'm ready... He doesn't like kids and I-I'm hoping... I can change his mind about them some how..."
ImageImageImage

Caleb smiled and nodded silently. The boss could be a handful sometimes, but he eventually softened up after a while. Even if he didn't want kids now, he wouldn't just leave this girl for it. He had too strong a moral code for that.

Meanwhile, Chase was stumbling back through the dark forest, unable to see any landmarks in the pitch black night. He was starting to get hungry now, too. He cursed himself for being such an idiot.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto stood up. "Do you know your way around here?" she asked, "We should go find him. And I said WE because I get lost." Then, she looked around. "Chase! Where are you?! I-I'm sorry!" She looked worried. Chase knew his way around, so he would be back by now...
ImageImageImage

Caleb nodded, even though Migoto left without being able to see him. Shrugging his shoulders, he grabbed a flashlight and the machete he always took into the forest. It had been his father's, and his grandfather's before him, a prized family heirloom passed down through the generations. Leading Migoto into the forest carefully, he made a motion for her to continue to call out for Chase, as Caleb obviously would not.

Chase could faintly hear the sound of someone yelling out far beyond the trees that were obscuring his vision. The black of the night was thick, and he couldn't see very far around him at all. Figuring there was really no better plan, Chase started to walk carefully towards the sound of the voice.

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto continued to call for Chase. "Ch-Chase!!" she cried, "Where are you!?" She was beginning to get scared. In the city, streets were always lit. She was used to the constant state of brightness of where she lived, so this forest looked darker that in really was. Then, she began to cry again. "Chase! Please!" she called, "C-Come back! I-I love you!"
ImageImageImage

Caleb walked on in front, lighting the forest and cutting away any thick brush in their path. He must have been pretty angry to have run this far out, he thought, hacking at a branch hanging in front of them.

Chase heard Migoto's cry and realized where the village was once more, taking off into a run down through the trees until he could finally make out a light in the distance. Running even faster, he tripped over a large root and landed face first into the mud. He sat there for a second, pondering how stupid he was, then got up and wiped the worst of it away. "Ugh. I hate mud like I hate porcelain. And that's a lot," he muttered, finally approaching Caleb and Migoto. "Hey guys!"

It's yuzikichan!

"Chase!!" Migoto cried, running into his arms. "God, I was so worried... I'm sorry..." s
She then used the palm of her glove to wipe off more mud. "I'm so glad you're safe..."
ImageImageImage

Chase raised an eyebrow at her. "Safe? What could happen to me out here? I've lived here for like..." he paused. Uh... How long have I lived here? Shaking his head, he went on, "For like, a long time. I can kill a moose with my bare hands! Right, Caleb?" he asked, and the man shrugged. "By the way, why is Caleb here?"

It's yuzikichan!

Migoto continued to clean Chase's face. "He's here because I get lost." she said, "I mean, since I've been here, i've gotten lost twice." She then gave Chase a look of concern. "And I don't care if you can kill creatures with your bare hands. I'm still going to worry about your safety. That's my job as your girlfriend."
ImageImageImage
Page 48 of 50 [ 1966 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay