Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 1 of 2[ 66 posts ]
Go to page 1, 2  Next

X-Men RPTopic%20Title

The Chocolateholic of CR

Welcome one and all to the X-Men RP. To sign up for this RP and be sure to read the rules. Go here! And yes you can control some of the characters of X-Men. Just PM Me who you want to control and I will add it on the list.

Accepted RPs in ABC order:

Spoiler: Anthony
Name:Anthony
Race:Mutant
Side:His own but then X-Men later on.
Appearance:http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f394/DMDAnthony810/AnimeGuyWithSword.jpg
Personality:Kind-hearted, but serious when in fights, short-tempered at times, and usually hates to get into fights, and like to keep his promises. And he tends to hear voices in his head. ((By that I mean he goes into a place of where he will send somebody to the hospital.))
Power:His power is Black Fire, Enhanced speed, Super strength, and Regenerative Healing Factor.
Bio: Anthony was a human for as long as he could remember, but one day his mutant powers were awaken when his life was in danger, it was when his school had a massive earthquake, caused by Avalanche when he tried to destroy the school he and Shadow Kat both attended. ((X-Men Evolution)) All of his powers were unleashed as he ran he was fast, he was bleeding from the injuries that he had during his escape from the school and they were regenerating as if nothing ever happened, he had Black Fire coming from his mouth when he roared, and when he punched the ground in anger after seeing Lance ((Avalanche)) he left a huge mark in the ground. After that he swore to give Lance a piece of his mind but he couldn't, the reason was Lance was his best friend, even after Lance met Kitty ((Shadow Kat)) he couldn't do anything to stop Lance. So with no school he was transferred to the school Lance and Kitty attended to but not as a student but as a Teacher for Music class. There are times where he will get mad in order to calm down he listens to music.

Spoiler: Franini
Name: Arianne Laurel
Race:(Human/Mutant) Mutant
Side:(X-Men/Brotherhood of Evil/Purifiers/MRD) X Men.
Appearance: http://musicandfilm.net/beautifulactres ... %20008.jpg
Personality: Shy and retiring, Arianne's main goal in life is to stay out of the way, and she's mildly agoraphobic because she's so terrified her power will go haywire. She wants to be a doctor, and is very caring once someone has earned her trust, although that isn't an easy thing to do.
Power:(If you picked as a Mutant) Biological Manipulation
Bio: Arianne has spent little time outside of her house because she's so afraid she'll harm someone. Her parents are afraid of her and so she's quite socially awkward and is yet to experience much of the outside world.

Spoiler: SomariFeyWright
Name: Somari
Race (human or mutant): Mutant
Side (X-men/Brotherhood of evil/Purifiers/MRD) X-men
Appearance: Just imagine a stereotypical nerd, kind of tall, wearing a video gaming shirt, and a pair of shoes similar to Sonic's shoes from Sonic Adventure 2.
Personality: Despite his appearance, he isn't like most nerds, and has no problem with being hated. He hates romance, and he gains dark powers if he is annoyed by it.
Powers: (If you picked as a mutant) Super jumping abilities, super strength, and super speed. Uses dark energy to heighten his powers to maximum limits if he becomes mad.
Bio: From birth, he has been liked by very few people... even though nobody (including himself) didn't know about his powers until a year before the present. As a self-proclaimed nerd and freak of the neighborhood, he's never had any real friends. ...And with his powers, he became hated by everybody in his neighborhood, and his own parents, though they pretended otherwise, were extremely worried about the destruction he causes when he goes dark, so he ran off. At the moment, he's just looking for a place where he can at least not be hated.

RPers controlling Characters:

Spoiler: Anthony
X-23, Avalanche, Shadow Cat, Toad, Armor(Hisako Ichiki).

Spoiler: Franini
Mystique

So without further ado..... Let The RP Begin!
----------------------------------------------------------

A group of Purists and MRDs surrounded a boy who was classified as a Mutant and within 10 minuets they fell to the ground by one single mutant. "Man.... these guys sure don't know when to leave me alone. This is the 10th time they have done this. I'm just glad I am holding back on my super strength. Otherwise things would be messy. And I do hate resorting to violence... They should know they should leave me the hell alone after the 9 times I had to kick their ass." He said as he sighed. Better keep moving.... It be a pain if more came...." He said as he looked at his watch and noticed that he had to go to school to teach Music Class. "Damn it, if I need to get there, I gotta get there.... fast." He said as he ran at fast speed to reach his house which wasn't far since it was 5 minuets away from his location if he ran fast. "I better get my guitar and drive there." He said as he grabbed his Guitar and get into his car and drove to School while blasting some Metal from it people could hear this song.

((I love this song so much. So many intrusments XD))
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.
I'm a ♌ since 1990 of August 10th. Better Recognize.
3DS FC:2535-5065-3560

Last edited by Anthony on Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Re: X-Men RPTopic%20Title

Former anti-shipper

The young boy Somari slowly walked on through the land, head down, extremely sad. Why...?, he asked himself, Why did I have to be cursed with these ACCURSED powers?!

Just then, he was surrounded by a large group of puritans.

"Don't bother trying to get away boy", one of the people said, "And don't bother struggling!"

Somari looked at that person. Struggling...? They're gonna...? No...

Just then, Somari used his super-speed to run out of there. He didn't want to hurt anybody, but he wouldn't let them get him.

As he ran, he realized he had nowhere to run to. He had no friends, his own family didn't trust him. But... surely he wasn't alone...

Yes, there must be others!

That thought was the sole reason Somari continued running that day.
Thanks to PandaPrinzessin for the amazing signature.

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony looked at the time and realized he was already late. "Damn it..... I'm gonna get another earful from Principal Kelly again...." He said as he parked his car in the employee's space. He shut off the engine and grabbed his guitar and left his car but turned its alarm on after he exited his car. He then proceeded to enter the School building and entered the Music class room and noticed it was empty. "Huh, that's strange usually people would be here..." He said as he took a look at the school's clock and noticed that he was one hour early. It was 7:30 in the morning. And his class would had began at 8:00 AM. "Wait a minuet...." he looked at his watch and noticed it was 8:30 in the morning. "Damn it... I forgot to set my watch back to one hour." He sighed as he wrote on the board for today. On it he wrote 'Music: The art or science of combining vocal or instrumental sounds (or both) to produce beauty of form, harmony, and expression of emotion.' "Well that's one way of putting things I guess...." He said as he sits in his teacher chair. "Now to think of what today's homework should be.... I got it. The students needs to write down the one of their favorite song's lyrics as long as it don't involve any bad words." He said as he started to begin making the homework papers.

((I had a dream about it but totally different XD))
The Dragovian King and Captain Of The Ragnarok Ship and Owner of The Ragnarok Ranch.

Seizing the day - or trying to.

The sun was shining in Idaho, but there was one inhabitant who wasn't making the most of it.
Sat indoors, poised over a thick book, was a dark haired girl. Her spindly fingers turned the pages of the book, and stroked the white cat that was curled up on her lap. She murmured endearments absently to it as she absorbed the knowledge, and then shut it with a resounding thud.
"Oh, Marcie," she crooned. "Isn't the weather nice today?" Setting the cat down, she flitted over to the kitchen and began to fry some sausages. "Why don't we have some breakfast since Mom and Dad have already gone to work, mm?" She hummed quietly to herself as she worked, getting a little distracted, until she flicked her hand and there was a resounding hiss and shriek.

She whirled around, to see the cat, Marcie, lying mutilated in a pool of blood on the floor, dead.

With a scream, she flew out of the kitchen and into the diner, anything to get away from the... it. And then the door opened, to reveal a suited woman, looking flustered but slightly afraid.

"Arianne?" she called out tentatively. "I left my purse in the kitchen - sweet heavens, she's done it again?!" For the woman had stumbled across the remains of the cat, and immediately started shrieking. "Get out, freak!" Arianne stood in the doorway, alarmed by this sudden show of anger. "You heard me! Get out! Your father and I won't be associated with a killer!" Silently, Ari goes upstairs and takes the bag that's already packed. And then she begins to run.
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

((I double posted by accident.))
Image OBJECTION! I may be green, but I can still beat you with my epic broomstick! (Avatar copyright Atlus.)

Last edited by franini on Sat Oct 01, 2011 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Chocolateholic of CR

The school bell rang as students went into their classes. All students in Anthony's class was all accounted for. "Alright, class.... Make sure to write down what is written on the board about music." He said as he pointed to the board with a stick and the students began to write down what was on the board. "Anybody got any questions for me to answer?" He said as a student raised up his hand. "Yes, Lance?" He said.

"You are early today. What's up with that? You are usually late." Lance said and all the students then looked at Anthony wondering the same thing.

"My alarm went off and then I got into some trouble with a group of bad people, but luckily for me they were easy. So I got in my car and drove to school as fast as I could while following the law." Anthony said as he answered Lance's question. "Now I do got homework for you guys." He said as he looked at the faces of his students he sighed. "Don't worry it 's very easy. All you have to do is write down one of your favorite song down. And by that I mean write down the lyrics of that song. As long as it does not have any swearing.... I don't need, Principal Kelly giving me an earful...." He said as he handed each student a piece of paper. "Use this paper to write down what song you would like to hear in this class. And which ever song has the most listed, the next day the song will be played." He said and then the students wrote down 5 song names and handed them to Anthony's desk. "Alright, let's see what you guys put down." He said as he checked each and every one of them and wrote down each of the song's name on a paper. "Some interesting choices. It seems this class has some good taste in music unlike the other classes..." He said as he knew the other classes were into Rap. "Let's see now... Wow you all want to hear what songs I listen to?" He asked them as they all nodded. "Well this is quiet the surprise. And class for the events of the day after tomorrow we will begin to learn how to use instruments. For those that have you will also help those that haven't. I will also be helping." He said. "As a treat for you guys, I will give you a demonstration of what I can do with my guitar." He said as he picked up his guitar took out a pick from his pants pocket and start shredding his guitar and then stopped after shredding for a good 5 minuets he looked at the students and they were speechless, jaws opened, eyes widen, they were amazed by the shredding Anthony has did.

The Chocolateholic of CR

((Speeding things up a bit))
The school rang it's final bell with Anthony nearly to the point of going mad due to he had to put up with the other students that was in his Music class. One of these days.... I'll have to show them who is boss. He thought to himself as he turns the alarm off the car, he put his guitar in his car. He then goes inside the car and then stated up the engine. He took some time in the car to calm down by listening to some Metal. Until he heard a knock on his car window from the outside. He lowered the music and then lower the window as it was Lance. "Yes Lance?"

"So how long has it been since we last met, each other that is?" Lance asked.

"I would have to say 2 years ever since that day you destroyed the school." Anthony responded. "You nearly killed me inside that school that day. I'm glad I'm still alive. Your just lucky I'm the forgiving type." As he sighed. "You and Kitty have been getting closer to each other now. You and her ever thought of being boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"No way, Lance is too reckless." Kitty said as she walked beside Lance. "Besides, we are.... sorta enemies." She said.

"Enemies? Yet you two are always with each other?" Anthony said. "I rather not know the reason but I do hope you two can sort it out." He said as he noticed a green-skinned boy on top of his hood. "Whose the green boy? Because right now I'm not in the mood for any crap."

"His name is Toad." Lance said.

Anthony started laughing. "What a stupid ass name!"

Toad spit out some green saliva from his mouth on his car.

Anthony seeing Toad spitting out some green saliva on his car had snapped as he got out of the car and punched Toad in the face sending him into the ground and then he heard voices in his head. He aimed to kick Toad like a football. He backed away and then ran and punted Toad in the head sending him far from the car. "I do hope that will teach him a lesson." he said as he looked at Lance and Kitty who were a bit scared. "Sorry, didn't meant for you guys to see that. I kinda had to put up with the rest of the students after your period with me. They are all about ghetto and techno. But tomorrow I might have to step up and tell them straight up. But for now, I'm going to head home. See-ya. And don't fight you two, and you two do really make a great couple." He said as he gets in his car and drove off to back to his house leaving Lance and Kitty speechless.

((Somebody should play as Mystique))

Former anti-shipper

Somari continued running, his face the pure example of sadness and despair. (What good am I? What good am I to anyone? I was given these powers... yet I can't use them to be useful?)

As he thought this, he had realized he had just run through Idaho.

"Dang...", Somari muttered, "Am I really this fast...?"

He looked down the street, not a car in sight, and sat down, not at all worried about being hit by a car, as he thought about his horrible life.

((You're character can notice mine now if you want her to, Franini...))

I am SomariFeyWright, the freaky and happy shipper-hating son of ToonBlade and Franzika Von ehmpke5, and brother of bethanyann96, Game Over, and >Mario.<

Last edited by SomariFeyWright on Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Former anti-shipper

((Sorry about the double-post...))

Arianne kept running, until she stopped abruptly, gasping for breath and bending over in pain. Just to the side of her, a boy was sat in the middle of the road, and though she was tired she started to cautiously approach him. He was giving off a certain vibe and curiosity won out. She spoke.
"Boy," she called out mistily. "Why are you sitting in the middle of the road? Do you not know basic traffic safety?" her voice shook as she whispered the words, and a passing bird fell with a thump to the ground due to her nerves. She shook her head once, as if to clear it, and refocused on the strange boy. She felt sick. I want to go home... Please, just let this all be a nightmare...

The Chocolateholic of CR

On his way to home he sees two kids on the road and he slammed down on the brakes and the car stopped a few inches from making impact. "Hey! What are you two doing? Try to get yourselves killed?" He said as he looked at them.

((Somari and Franini))

Former anti-shipper

Somari had his head in his lap, his nerves still pushed to their limits, as he heard this girl's voice.

He looked up at this girl. (What do I care?), he wanted to say to her, (At least my pain will be over quicker.)

Instead, however, he silently stood up and walked over to the sidewalk, then went back to how he sat before.

Arianne watched as the boy ignored her and then a man nearly hit the two of them. She wanted to rebuke the boy, but then the man - who seemed about her age - yelled at them. She looked at him expressionlessly, prioritising the younger - and somewhat sadder boy - and knelt in front of the him by the pavement.
"Boy," she said quietly. "You are in pain. Let someone else take some of the burden."

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony sighed as he looked at the two kids.Man.... one thing after another but something about them is different... He thought as sighed again. "You two better find someplace to take shelter. A storm is coming and it be best to find somewhere to hide. Otherwise, you will be seen by folks who dont like people with gifted powers. So if I were you, I'll be finding a place to hide until the storm clears. If anything there is a mansion for the gifted ones. You should go over there." He said as he got out of the car and handed them a map of how to get to the mansion and then went back into his car and drove off. "What a drag today has been.... I got the headache the size of the moon due to the other periods of class. Then that toad guy spit green goo on my car and now two kids.... Hopefully there will be no vistors when I am home".

A girl with brown hair and tan skin was following him without him knowing and does it like a ninja.

Arianne stayed with the boy, despite the man's advice. She wondered how he knew that they were 'gifted', but could guess from his words that he, too, was like them. A mutant. Abnormal. Not meant to exist.
She wasn't worried about the storm, because she liked the rain. The rain made it easier to go out, although she still felt sick. Besides, she could easily deter any non-mutant attackers. She could kill them with a flick of her wrist, mutilate them beyond repair, make their own cells mutate, or worse, divide and divide until a cancerous tumour formed... Arianne shook the dark thoughts away and tentatively reached out to the boy, her hand resting on his shoulder.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony made it back to his house, he turned the engine off and exited out of his car putting his alarm on. "Maybe now I can relax or get back to working on a few stuff." He said as he entered his house only to be greeted by his pet wolves wagging their tails like dogs who has missed their owner. "I know I am a bite late, but I am home so no need to worry." He said as he petted them. "Now it's time to get to work." He said as he entered the kitchen open up the fridge and took out an energy drink and drank it. He entered his workshop that was located underneath his house he was working on something big that would help him in situations. But then he heard noises coming from upstairs as his wolves started to bark. "What the heck? The wolves never barked before...." He said as he grabbed his sword. "Somebody must be here." He goes up stairs to see a tan girl with brown hair with 2 claws on both of her hands. What the.... hell?! Who the hell is this girl?! He thought to himself as the girl charged at him. Anthony drew out his sword's blade and blocked both of the girl's blades. "Who are you?" He asked her.

"I am known as Weapon X-23." She said as she kicked him causing him to fly right into the desk behind Anthony.

"Ah so you want to fight, eh? Well fighting girls is not really my thing..." He said as he put his sword away. "I think we should fight with no weapons. And don't think I will go easy on you just because you are a girl. And to ensure no damage will be done in my house and my pet wolves don't get involved...." He said as he grabbed her and dragged her outside and into a dome big enough for a fight, he then let go of her and walked 10 paces away from her. "Now then, since you introduced yourself, it is only fitting I introduce myself... I am Anthony. Nice to make your acquaintance, Miss X-23." He said.

She charged at him with her blades as she growled at him.

"So still plan on using those blades..." He said as he sighed as he jumped before she could make contact, he landed behind her and before he could do anything she turned around and was aiming for his neck. "Not so fast." He said as he grabbed both of her wrists before her blades came closer to his neck. "That is a close call." He kicked her into the ground and he pinned her to the ground. "Why are you after me? And what are your true objectives?" He asked her.

"I don't have to answer to you." She said struggling to get free.

"You don't really have much of a choice here. If you tell me I might let go of you, if you don't I cant promise that you will leave here alive or in one piece. Because I'm in a really bad mood." He said as he has a serious look on his face.

X-23 never meeting a guy who had a serious look on his face she was scared. "I was find you and recruit you to join a member of mutants who fight for good." She said.

"Is that right? Then my answer is no. I fight by myself." He said as he let go of her. "I don't know how you or anybody found out about me and my powers, I will not join a team for their own purposes. I don't need help."

She got up and brushed herself off. "Why not?" She asked him.

"Because a friend of mine betrayed me and I don't want to risk being betrayed ever again." He said as he left her in the dome.

Looks like I will have to keep an eye on this guy until he agrees to join The X-Men. She thought as she followed him.

Former anti-shipper

Somari immediately shoved this girl's hand off of his shoulder. "G-Get away from me! All I am is a freak! A freak who will only ruin your life just by being with me!"

He then fell back down. "Please... go... now, before they come after you as well...

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony goes into the bathroom to take a shower. He also knew that X-23 had followed him back to his house. He turned on the water and put on some music and got undressed with a set of clean clothes on the other side of the bathroom, he got in tub and did his business of getting clean in the bathroom.

X-23 looks around in Anthony's house and didn't bother going into the bathroom. She went into his room and saw no bed which was weird. "Huh where does this guy even sleep?" She asked herself. She then went downstairs and she then looked at the desk. "Hmmm...." She then saw something that caught her attention. A picture in the frame. It was a picture of Anthony and Lance. "Hmmm? Why is that person in this picture?" She asked.

"Because he is my best friend." Anthony said as he came out of the bathroom wearing his pants. "Me and him were best friends before he destroyed a school me and him went to but that picture was taken one year before the accident. Me and him are sort of like brothers in a way, well at least I think of him as my brother. We had the same classes and we always had each others back. But, then he used his mutant power to destroy the school. At that point I came the the conclusion he betrayed me. He left me alone ever since that day." He said as he told X-23 the story of him and Lance.

"Is that why you don't want to join? Because you'll be betrayed again?" She asked him, still looking at the picture. "Then how come, you haven't attacked him?"

"Because that picture reminds me, that no matter what may or might happen between us, we are still best friends and brothers. And yes its mainly that reason I can't join. I can't get betrayed again." He said as he sits down on the couch and sighed. "Why are you still here anyways?"

"Well.... I was told to follow you after I found you. So you'll be seeing me more." She said and looked at him.

Please tell me she isn't going to say something that I am afraid to hear from a girl's mouth.He thought as she walked towards him and sits beside him.

"Are you going to tempt me?" She asked in a joking tone as Anthony's expression on his face made her giggled.

"Are you serious?!" He said as he nearly fell off the couch.

"That is for you to find out now isn't it?" X-23 said as she grinned.

What a pain..... He thought to himself as he sighed.

"Well, Boy," Arianne said matter-of-factly, unfazed. "I'm a freak too, and I could kill you at any second just by accident. We'd be stronger together, and we should find that man, and others like us. We're strongest together." Inwardly, she begged him to answer her plea, because she didn't want to continue on alone, and home wasn't an option.

Former anti-shipper

Somari looked up at this girl. She called herself a freak, and he had his doubts that there would be ano other explanation as to why...

"You mean... you're a mutant too...?"

"Of course. Why else would I be on the run?" She glanced at a passing bird which instantly fell to the ground in demonstration. "Unlike some others, I can't control my powers very well. I killed my cat by accident and as soon as my mother saw, she kicked me out of the house. I have nowhere to go, like yourself, and my mutation - Biological Manipulation, for your information - is too dangerous to conceal. We should find that man." Arianne felt tears on her face and quickly looked away. "Of course, I can't coerce you into doing so. But I think-" she sniffed, trying to stay composed. "I think it would be best."

The Chocolateholic of CR

X-23 went to sleep. Finally.... now I can go back to work..... He thought as he walked back to his workshop to continue working. I can already tell.... this is going to be a long week. He sighed as he continued working.

The Chocolateholic of CR

((Gonna do another post don't worry Somari and Franini I will wait for you two to make your posts Because I got time in the world for you two.))

Anthony was still working on something while looking at a screen that shows X-23 sleeping. He types Weapon X-23 on his computer for infomation on her but information of her was locked. "Damn it, her information is locked.... somebody or something doesnt want her information out. I could just ask her no harm in that though." He said as he sees his wolves Starrk and Lilynette nuzzling him. "You want her to stay, wouldn't you?" He asked them as they both nodded. "I see, maybe we will but the answer is up to her. Now then you two should get some rest as well. I gotta get working on a few weapons and gadgets." He said as he sees Starrk and Lilynette go to sleep upstairs by X-23 and he gets working on making smoke bombs, a battle armor suit for him to use in combat. "I should find a way for this suit to shoot out energy beams and or my black fire." He managed to find a way for the armor suit to use his black fire ability. "Alright that should work. Now onto weapons." He said as he looked at the blue prints for dual guns he designed and started to work on them.

X-23 woke up and yawned and notices Anthony was missing. "Where did he go?" She asked as she notices noises coming from his workshop. "Hmmmm, is he there?" She said as she enters his Workshop. She then jumped and wrapped her arms around his neck. "Hey there, whatcha doing big boy?" She said in a flirting tone.

Anthony pulled the trigger of one of the dual guns and a bullet is shot into the ceiling. "Jesus, you nearly gave me a heart attack. What are you doing in my workshop?" He asked her.

"Seeing what you are doing." She then takes notices of the battle armor suit. "Oooooh what is this? Some sort of a battle suit?" She touches it.

"Yes and its for me and stop touching it please. I have to get a paint job on that thing." He said.

Former anti-shipper

Somari looked down. "Might as well. While circumstances between us are different, they go pretty much the same way: loneliness. Let's go find that guy."

The Chocolateholic of CR

After a while of modifying the suit he tests it functions. "Alright, let's see what this suit can do." He said as he was in the suit.

"You haven't tested it before?" She said as she sighed knowing the answer would be a yes. "You boys are so nuts trying to pull stunts like these."

"Whatever." He said. "Lets try flight testing." He said, then he hovers a few inches off the floor. "Alright, at least we know I can hover but the real flight testing will start when I use this thing in action." He said as he lowers to the ground. "Now to try fire power. Flamethrower." He said as five holes appeared on both of his finger tips of his suit and shot out Black Fire. And stopped the fire. "Now last but not least, taking the suit off." He said as he stepped onto a circle and mechanical arms began to take the suit armor off him.

X-23 watching him makes her wanting to know how he know all of this mechanical stuff. "How is it possible you know how to do this stuff?" She asked him.

"Good question, indeed. I had some time to learn about my family's legacy. You see they were inventors always building things like that suit of armor. I remade the suit my parents built into a better suit. It was suppose to be used as a regular suit of armor to deflect bullets and reduce damage to explosions such as bombs, grenades, missiles, and other explosions. But it was only half-way done. It could only survive some bullets and explosions. Armor piercing bullets and tank missiles were able to penetrate the armor and injuries my parents. And they died within a few years while I was in my teenager years. It was only a few more years and then I met Starrk and Lilynette, my pet wolves. Both of the were injured and I tended to their wounds at first they bit me which is something I can understand since it was humans that injured them. But after a while they trusted me. And it seems they have started to like you too." He said as he sees Starrk and Lilynette licking her hands.

"Is that right? Well I'm staying here then." She said which made Anthony speechless that in turn made X-23 giggled. "Looks like we are room mates now."

Room mates? Don't you mean love birds? By the way your doing things.....He thought to himself.

Arianne nodded, still not making eye contact. She withdrew the map and scanned it. "I guess I shouldn't refer to you as Boy; it's quite impolite of me. My name is Arianne, Arianne Laurel. According to this-" she said, pointing at the map "-we should head in that direction."

The Chocolateholic of CR

A storm was heading its way as dark clouds seemed to cover the sky. Thunders could be heard, lightning strikes in the clouds, as rain began to pour lightly. "Hmmm I wonder if those two kids I saw at the sidewalks made it to the mansion for the gifted...." Anthony said as he sighed.

"Mansion? Oh you mean Xavier's Institution." X-23 said to Anthony.

"Xavier.... Xavier.... Wait Charles Xavier?" Anthony said as X-23 gave him a nod. "I see so he's the one in charge of the Mutants."

"Yeah, but he is in a coma. So Wolverine is taking care of the X-Men." She said.

"I see, so Wolv-" He stopped as he heard noises from the outside as X-23 sniffed.

"There seems to be people outside." She said.

Anthony takes a peek outside and sees the Purists and MRD was outside about to make their attack. "Damn it this is the 11th time I gotta deal with these idiots. Stay here I'll fight them off. Make sure Starrk and Lilynette are protected." He said as he went to his room and grabbed his sword and went downstairs and grabbed his finished dual guns, he then looked at the suit of armor. "Hmmmm, I should give this a try. But in this weather.... I haven't added any protection settings to the suit.... Computer be sure to add the protection on the suit for any type of weather and be sure to add some paint jobs to it. Colors will be Mother Black, Fire Red, and Burning Gold." He said as he head up back head to a bookshelf and pulled out a book which the bookshelf opened as it revealed what appeared to be a Robe as it had two hidden blades. He walked outside and was greeted by guns.

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony comes outside with his hood up. "......" He said nothing he just stood there as he walked towards them.

MDR and Purists surrounded him and had their weapons engaged.

Anthony looked around his surroundings. His hidden blades comes out. "I will give you one chance to walk away, if you do not. You will be attacked and I cannot guarantee that you will walk out alive." He said, but they just charged at him, Anthony blocked their attacks and managed to stab them all without hitting a single organ or vital points and they fell to the ground. "Who else wants some?" He said as a guy clapped his hands.

"To think we have ourselves a mutant who thinks he is some sort of an assassin. How..... stupid. Ha ha ha ha ha ha!" The guy laughed.

"Identify yourself." He asked the guy.

"I am Bolivar Trask. And you must be Anthony, a Mutant." Bolivar said.

"Something tells me you won't leave.... I guess I'll make you leave." He said as he charged at him with his hidden blades but got knocked back by a machine. "Gah!" He gets back up. "What the.... What the hell?" He said as he stared at a machinery figure of a spider.

"Meet the machine of your doom." Bolivar said.

"So you wanna play with machines huh? Fine then I guess I will play fire with fire." He said as he jumped into the air and landed inside the dome as he changes from his robe into his battle armor suit and took off back to the battle field. "You should had never fought against me. Now take this!" He said as he had two fingers on his right side pointing at the machine as an energy particle beam was shot out and made a huge hole in the spider. "Child's play. Now get out before the next move will be on you, Bolivar!"

With what happened Bolivar and the survivors including the injured ones ran away.

Anthony goes back into the dome to switch back into his Assassin Robes and came back into the house. "They better not pull something like that again."

Former anti-shipper

Somari looked right back at Arianne. "Well, it's nice to meet you Arianne."

"I prefer to go by Somari, if you don't mind."

The Chocolateholic of CR

Anthony sees X-23 with a curious look on her face. "I might as well answer the question you might be thinking of. A long time ago in the Renaissance time there was a group of people, they were called Assassins. My dad's side of the family was part of the Assassins. But he didn't care about being Assassin as he did not want me to know. So after my family's death I went to live with my Uncle and he told me everything because my Uncle was my Dad's brother. He taught me the ways of using a sword and the ways of Assassins. After that I left my Uncle because he knew of my mutant powers and it was also the same time I found Starrk and Lilynette." He said explaining.

"Oh so you are an Assassin carrying on your family legacy?" X-23 asked him as Anthony gave a nod to her and her eyes glimmered.

Ah great, now shes even more into me.... Women.... He thought to himself as he yawned. "Man that fight bored me. Well time to go back to my workshop and give my sword an upgrade." He said as he grabbed his sword and went to the workshop to upgrade his sword to a better sword.

((
Spoiler: The one on the left lol
))

Arianne gazed back at him shyly, still curious.

"So, um, Somari, do you agree we should find the mansion? From what that man said, it seems to be a safe place for... people like us. What's your... ability?" She looked at the slight boy and pondered what his seemingly normal appearance hid.

The Chocolateholic of CR

X-23 stands behind Anthony. "Why are you an Assassin even though you are a Mutant?" She asked him.

"Freedom. Assassins fights for freedom. That is our duty. We fight only for freedom. We work in the dark, to serve the light. We are Assassins. Nothing is true, everything is permitted. Each Assassin is given a burn mark on their ring finger." He said as he stopped working on the sword and pulls of the glove on his right hand to show X-23 the burn mark on his ring finger. He put the glove back on and continues working on the sword. "Any more questions you want to ask?" He asked her.

"No. Not really except for this one." She then whispered it to Anthony's ears that made him turn red.

He stopped working on his sword again but this time it was finished before X-23 whispered the question into his ear. "Are you serious? Oh Hell no! You must be crazy to thi-" He was cut off by X-23 with a kiss.

((X-23 seems to be a fast one. o.o))

Former anti-shipper

"Yeah. I'd like to go see that guy myself."

"... And about my mutant powers...

... Well, I run at super speeds, can lift just about anything, and can jump higher than most airplanes.

And you...?

"In which case, we should go in that direction," Arianne gestured reservedly to the east and started walking, intending for Somari to follow her, stalling. But then she suddenly stopped, twisting around with a bitter look in her eyes.

"As for my power... I could kill you without laying a hand on you. I could mutilate you beyond repair. I could cure any sickness, or bring about one. I can injure, but I can heal, too. It's not all bad. But I can't control it too well, especially if I'm angry or s-scared." Slumping on the hard concrete of the road, she started to sob. "But I wish I didn't have it. I killed my cat by accident, and she was the only thing I ever received any sort of love from. And now I'm alone, trying to find a place when I don't even know what it is, and I just..." she broke off, starting to full out cry.

The Chocolateholic of CR

After the kiss Anthony backed away. "Have you lost your mind? Why in blue blazes did you kiss me?" He said with his face red.

"I felt like it and to see your reaction." X-23 said to him as she giggled.

Anthony did a facepalm.

Former anti-shipper

The moment Somari saw this, he walked up to her, and rested a hand on his shoulder.

She'd made him feel better, and now it was his turn to do the same for her.

"Hey... Please don't cry. It doesn't solve anything. Lift your head up, and stop the waterworks, because crying will only cause harm to yourself!

I feel really bad that you lost your cat. I know how you feel. I lost my only friend and even my parents' love because of these powers too. But you just gotta try and get through it without tears, as they only make things worse, not only for you, but for others."

This attempted pep-talk worked wonders for he himself, and he was already grinning; something he hadn't done in a whole year.

Arianne stood unsteadily, eyes now dry, and the two words of gratitude were whispered, but as sincerely as she could manage. "Thank you." Looking away, a little embarassed, she cleared her throat. "So, uh, I think we should go that way, according to this. If you've got super strength and speed, can you carry me and run at the same time? We'd be there much quicker."

The Chocolateholic of CR

"Are you sure you were told to watch me and not to be attracted to me? I mean I do got an awesome toned body and good looks but still...." He said as he sighed.

"Yes I was told to watch you." X-23 said as she put her hands to her hips.

"Then why are you coming on to me? 'Are you going to tempt me?' Those were the words you said to me." He said.

"I was flirting w-" She just stopped herself from saying anything else.

"Oooooooh Good God." He said as he facepalm again.

Former anti-shipper

"I dunno. Never tried it before."

He opened his arms out. "Still, never hurts to try, right?"

Ari hopped lithely into his outstretched arms and, regarding the map, pointed in what she hoped was the right direction. "I think we need to go that way," she murmured. "Give it a try? I can help you," Concentrating, she focused on his arteries and flooded them with oxygen, and by doing so intending to give him a burst of strength.
Page 1 of 2 [ 66 posts ] 
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay