Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay

Page 2 of 9[ 356 posts ]
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Re: Pokémon RePlayTopic%20Title

Elohim Essaim Elohim Essaim

"Ok everybody! Well onward we go!" Akashi led the group through the first field of high grass safely. As they went up a hill and passed through a patch of grass,
A wild Sentret (Lv. 3) appeared, it's eyes locked on to Anya!
"I'm in lesbians with you" - Scott Pilgrim

Winter Flag Trademark

Anya said, "Oh my! I couldn't evrn believe that a Pokemon would glare at me like that..." and then ordered her Pokemon, "Cyan, perform Tackle!" Anya ordered. Cyndaquill has performed "Tackle" at the wild Sentret.

This account is dead. Link to my DeviantART.

The move connected; the Sentret sustaining considerable damage. It got up from the ground and used Foresight on Cyan.
"Come on, Anya! You can beat it easy!" Akashi had shouted. "One more hit! One more hit!"

Winter Flag Trademark

"I remembered how you have did, Akashi. Looks like I need to throw one of my Pokeballs." saying this, Anya bring out a Pokeball and said, "Time to capture this creature." and then threw the Pokeball on her hands at the Sentret.

The ball shook. Once. Twice. A third time, then a pause. A click was then heard.
"Congratulations Anya! You caught a Sentret!" Akashi said. "Are you going to name it?"

Winter Flag Trademark

"Haha. Maybe not." Anya replied, and picked the Pokeball up from the ground. "Got him." she murmured with a smirk on her face. Then, Anya put it on her bag, and said, "Well, let's go, I guess."

Last edited by Mayu Igiyooki on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Back in it, hopefully for the better

While Anya was busy fighting the Sentret, Basir took this time to start bonding with his new partner for this long journey. He took his Fennekin Florence out of the confines of his Pokeball and Florence looked up at his new partner with a warm look in its eyes.

Hmm...seems like he likes he likes me already. That's certainly good news for this stage of our journey. I wonder how much he likes to travel?

Basir scooped up the Fennekin in his arms and held it. He immediately noticed how warm Florence felt. Startled by this, he almost dropped him. He gently put him back down so that he will be able to witness the Pokemon battle with Anya's Cyndaquill and the wild Sentret. As he saw that Anya caught her first Pokemon, Basir reached out to congratulate her.

"That's some nice work you did, Anya!"

Winter Flag Trademark

Anya blushed a little, and then chuckled. "Thanks." a couple moments later, she said, "Well, where do you suppose we can go now? After all, it's possible that Akashi knows the path only."

Akashi smiled at the friendly exchange. "Alright. Let's go!"
Akashi led the group a good distance, passing by the gate to Route 46 with no one paying much attention to it. Akashi was walking the group downhill through a large area of grass, when all of a sudden...
A wild Rattata (Lv. 4) appeared, getting in an offensive stance facing Lucy!

In Justice We Trust

"Ah!" Lucy yelped, noticing the Rattata. "That's a Rattata, right? Well, then... Piplup, to battle!" Piplup leapt into action. "Let's start off with Pound, shall we?"

Piplup ran up to the Rattata, rearing back as he drew close and striking the Rattata in the chin with his right flipper. The Rattata tumbled back a few feet, but quickly righted itself.
I'll always love you, Max.

The Rattata quickly gained its composure. It then retaliated, using Tackle and knocking Piplup back a bit; the Piplup seemed to just shake off the hit.

In Justice We Trust

"Hm... I wonder if that was enough," Lucy muttered as she took a Pokéball out of her bag. She hesitated for a moment, then threw it at the Rattata. "Care to come with us, Rattata?" She paused for a moment as the ball hit the Rattata. She glanced at the others. "That is a Rattata, right?"

Akashi laughed a little, "sorry for laughing Lucy. But yes, it is a Rattata."
As Akashi spoke, the ball sucked in Rattata. One shake. Two. Three. Everyone stood there as the pause that followed felt like it lasted forever. A familiar click was then heard.
"Congratulations Lucy! You captured a Rattata!"

Winter Flag Trademark

Anya saw Lucy capture a Pokemon. She chirped at this, "Aye! You caught Rattata! That looked like a tough one, but you beaten them. Congrats!".

In Justice We Trust

"Sorry," Lucy said to Akashi, blushing a bit. "We don't have Rattata where I'm from, so I've only seen them mentioned a few times." She knelt down as Piplup ran toward her with Rattata's Pokéball. "How are you feeling?" she asked Piplup.

"Pip-Piplup," Piplup replied with a smile.

"Good." She took Rattata's Pokéball from Piplup and put it in her bag. "I hope Rattata's not too uncomfortable in there. That Pound looked like it really hurt." (I'm sure Cherrygrove City has a Pokémon Center, though,) she thought. (Hopefully, it won't be too long before someone there can take a look at Rattata.)

As everyone started to walk down the route, Basir got the attention of Akashi.

"So, are you excited about traveling around Johto? I know I am!"

Winter Flag Trademark

"Aren't we heading towards Mr. Pokemon's house?" Anya snapped at Basir. "Are you suggesting we should travel the Johto Region?"

"W-Well, I just thought that by going to Cherrygrove, we may want to explore a bit more after we give the professor his item."

Akashi nodded, "In due time! First, this errand!" Akashi safely led everyone to the end of the path. "Here it is! Cherrygrove City!"
Although it was small for a city, our four heroes finally made it to Cherrygrove City. An old man stood at the entrance.
"Why hello young travelers! I'm the guide for our lovely city! Or I was... nowadays, kids just go through living in a hurry. But it's ok! I can still tell you a bit about our town. At the far end is a little inlet to the sea, in the center are the houses, and turn here and go down, and you'll reach the Pokemon Center and Poke Mart!" The old man pointed to the left of the Poke Mart, "that path will take you down Route 30! Mr. Pokemon lives at the end of that route. Also, take these!"
The Old Man gave the four kids Map Expansion cards for their pokegear.
"Now you'll never be lost!" He laughed.

Winter Flag Trademark

"Great!" Anya said. "We should need to complete our Objective on delivering the, er, thing Mr. Professor told us to give." Anya then facepalmed, and Cyndaquill grown a little furious.

"Any. Objections?" Anya said with a strict face.

Akashi frowned, "it'll get done. We're about to go right now. But first, let's stop at the Pokemon Center."

In Justice We Trust

"My thoughts exactly," Lucy said, inserting the card into her Pokégear. "I'd rather not leave with Rattata still hurting from that battle we had." She paused. "It might also be a good idea to stop off at the Poké Mart, too, just in case we run into trouble later on when there isn't a Pokémon Center nearby."

Winter Flag Trademark

"You're so worried about the Future" Anya said to Lucy. She then walked a little and said, "Doesn't matter, I'll probably go to the Mart later on." And then turned and faced at the group. "Do they sell cherries?" Anya murmured.

Akashi just shrugged. "Alright. Let's go." Akashi led everyone to the Pokemon Center. Akashi and the rest of the group approached the counter where Nurse Joy was. "Welcome to the Pokemon Center!" Said Nurse Joy. "We're here to restore your pokemon to full health, free of charge! Would you like to rest your pokemon?" "Yes, thank you"
Akashi gave Lily and Storm to Nurse Joy.
She turned to face the rest of the group, "would you all like to rest your pokemon?"

"I'll pass. Florence hasn't seen any action yet and I want to wait until I actually battle."

In Justice We Trust

"Of course," Lucy said, handing the nurse Rattata's Pokéball. She glanced at Piplup. "You, too," she said. "I'm sure that Tackle didn't hurt much, but every bit counts." She took out Piplup's Pokéball, recalled him, and handed the ball to Nurse Joy.

(Come to think of it, that woman looks a lot like one of the nurses at the Pokémon Center where my mom works,) she thought.

Winter Flag Trademark

"I think It's only better for my Pokemons to rest. That includes Cyan and... unfortunately that one I captured too." Anya then stared at Cyndaquill. "Sorry, but you need some rest, I guess." Saying this, she handed Cyndaquill and the Pokeball where she captured Sentrel to Nurse Joy. "There." she said with a serious face.

Nurse Joy took all the pokemon into the back room. 5 minutes later, Nurse Joy came back out and gave everyone their pokemon back. "There! Fully healed! We hope to see you again!" Nurse Joy then paused and frowned a little, "wait, no that's wrong. Just be safe, ok?"
Akashi thanked Nurse Joy and led everyone to the Poke Mart next door.
"Ok, buy what you need. And no, Anya, they don't sell cherries."

Winter Flag Trademark

"Damn. Well, that's fine. I just thought they'd sell cherries due to the town's name being Cherrygrove- anyway." Anya said and hasted towards Section D. "Something is wrong. You guys have fun. Come on, Cyan." saying this, Anya and Cyndaquill headed towards Section D.

In Justice We Trust

Lucy walked over to the potion section and picked up three Potions. "Let's see..." she muttered. "That's ¥900, so I've got ¥1,100 left..." She went over to the Pokéballs section. "I don't know why I'm bothering here... I've already got four, after all..." She paused upon noticing some pink Pokéballs. She looked at the tag. "Heal Ball..." She looked around for a worker. No one. With a sigh, she walked over to the cashier.

"What's the difference between a Heal Ball and a regular Pokéball?" she asked.

"A Heal Ball will instantly heal any Pokémon it catches," the cashier replied.

"Perfect. I'll be right back." Lucy trotted back to the Heal Balls and glanced at the price tag. "¥300... So three Heal Balls and three Potions. That leaves me with ¥200..." She came back to the cashier and placed the items and ¥1,800 on the counter.

"Perfect," he said. "Thank you."

"Thank you." Lucy placed the Potions and Heal Balls in her bag and headed for the door to wait for the others.

Basir headed to the potion section to buy some potions. He grabbed five potions totaling ¥1500 and headed over to the Pokeball section. Even though he has yet to use a single one, he wanted to buy a Heal Ball that he overheard from Lucy and the cashier. He walked up to the cashier to ring up his purchase. Basir wordlessly payed the ¥1800 and the cashier wished him a good day.

I hope I didn't seem rude by not talking to him.

Winter Flag Trademark

Anya suddenly stopped when she came to Section D. Nothing was there.

(How weird? I just thought I sensed something wrong going on here. Maybe it was just my mistake.) she thought.

Seeing nothing to do here, she then reversed her movement and returned back where she came while Cyndaquill following her.

She then saw some special Pokéballs. She looked for the person in charge, but she couldn't find them. Still, she bought two potions and three heal balls.

That left her with 500¥.

(I wanted to buy a new outfit, but meh. These items seem useful now.) She thought sternly.

Akashi walked around the store for a little bit. He then grabbed and brought 3 Potions and 3 Antidotes to the counter and gave the 1200¥ he owed to the cashier. Akashi thanked the cashier and left the store with the others following him. He brought everyone to the entrance of Route 30, and stopped to look at the others.
"Is everyone ready to go?" He asked.

"I am ready to go!" exclaimed Basir. On top of the goods that I purchased, my other travel supplies should come in handy for me or anyone else who might ask. I'll tell them later about what sort of other supplies I have in here.

Winter Flag Trademark

"I just thought I sensed something bad happen." Anya murmured. However, when she heard Akashi saying something, she nodded emotionlessly... well, not entirely. She had a little smile on her face. "Well, I am ready, at least."

(Maybe that was just my mistake in sense..?)

In Justice We Trust

"Of course," Lucy said. She then recalled that Piplup was still in his Pokéball. "Ah! Actually..." She took Piplup's Pokéball out and let him out. "Okay. Now we're ready." She looked at Piplup. "Sorry about that."

"Pip pipluplup," Piplup replied, his tone suggesting he wasn't bothered.

"Alright then. Off we go!"
Akashi led everyone down the path going into Route 30. Noticing a high ledge, Akashi steered everyone through a small hill covered in high grass. Halfway up the hill...
A wild Caterpie (Lv. 3) appeared, crawling towards Basir!

"Alright, Florence, use Scratch on that Caterpie."

Florence approached the Caterpie and performed a perfectly aimed Scratch attack. The Caterpie reeled back and performed a String Shot attack. Florence was covered in a film of sticky string, slowing Florence down. Despite being covered in string, Florence delivered another Scratch attack. With the Caterpie significantly weakened, Basir threw a Heal Ball at the Caterpie. As he waited eagerly for the click that signified the capture of the Caterpie, Basir waited for an anxious five seconds until the Caterpie was confirmed as captured.

"Yes! My first Pokemon!"

Winter Flag Trademark

"Uh, hey! Congratulations on capturing Caterpie! Thanks to you, now I learnt what that pink ball does. Somewhat." Anya said to Basir with a smile. She then asked Akashi, "Well, shall we..?"

"Good job, Basir!" Akashi said.
After making sure everyone was ok, Akashi began to lead the group.
After climbing the hill, the group noticed a house with a tree that had seemingly green fruit on it. Akashi looked around, "hmm... I have a feeling this isn't the house we're looking for..."
Page 2 of 9 [ 356 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next

Board index » Roleplay » General Roleplay